[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Counter Strike action figures? Do they exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: images (5).jpg (20KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
20KB, 460x215px
Are there any Counter Strike action figures? Do they exist?

>inb4 just buy/customize G-I Joes.

I do collect gi joes but its not like they make realistic ctus and CS looking terrorists like the sas, gs9s, seals, phoniex, leet crew, etc.
>>
File: 888.jpg (74KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
74KB, 576x432px
1/6 dolls maybe? Pic from Google.
>>
>>6146872
Arent those overpriced? Like 200+ dollars? Im more interested in 3.75 in
>>
>>6146873
Yeah complete figures are 200+ and accessories for them can cost 10~30 individually but their range is wide enough for you to replicate specific soldier looks. If Joes and Marauders and customizing them can't satisfy you enough then that's pretty much the $$ you got to pay.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (232KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
232KB, 1280x960px
>>6146912
I'll stick with joes and marauders, just wish theyd make a s10 or fm12 gas mask for 3 inch figures. Pic related
>>
>>6146841
>Are there any Counter Strike action figures? Do they exist?

There actually were. They actually were 1/6 scale figures, but not these >>6146872

https://legendshobbies.com/legendsnew/index.php?dest=products&prod_id=309

They were made by a company called Gameitoy and they made the four T skin figures and four CT skin figures. Then they made an "Agent" and the two different types of hostages from 1.6, the scientist and the engineer.
>>
>>6147074
cont. They used to have them on Amazon along with a bunch of other obscure 1/6 video game figures (figures were obscure, not the game) like Tekken. I haven't looked for them in years though so other than the link in my post I have no clue where to get them.

They shouldn't be super expensive. The quality of the bodies and head sculpts is average, the hands can be hit or miss. I got two Arctic Avenger figures, one had good hands one had bad hands. They are poseable with a wire in them. The clothing fits really tightly and they come with pewter knives.
>>
>>6146873
You'd have to be retarded to buy those figures for 200 dollars. $50 max. The $200 price is for higher end figurea from damtoys and soldier story and those are usually just ~$150. Buy this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FOIMY7A/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1485358108&sr=8-5&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=12+inch+military+figurefor a base body then purchase what ever loose parts you want from monkey depot or eBay. If you have conservative expectations you most certainly come out under $100. When I get home I might post some customs I did that are CSesque
>>
File: IMG_8560.jpg (809KB, 2051x1374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8560.jpg
809KB, 2051x1374px
>>6146918

All I want in life is an SAS style guy in 1/12
>>
>>6147160
>If you have conservative expectations you most certainly come out under $100.
That depends. A lot of the good gear can end up costing more if you piece it all together loose than if you just bought a boxed figure.

The same Chinese company that made the figure you linked to came out with some allegedly much hire quality figures with a lot of gear for just about twice the price ($50-60) that are also on Amazon now. I'm actually thinking about ordering one or two just to check them out.

As far as buying gear I think the Very Hot Toys uniform kits are worth the money, especially if you can get them for less than $80. They usually come with a rifle and a shotgun or second rifle (individual rifles can go for $20 each if you buy loos), at least one pistol and holster, LBV, armor, a uniform, helmet, extra accessories etc.
>>
>>6147423
Forgot link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016UAVZ0M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1WIK7FIS3TB8C

These remind me of going into Toys R Us when I was 13 and seeing the entire wall of 21C America's Finest SWAT, Cop, and Firefighter figures. And these are much more reasonably priced than even VHT and you get a body.
>>
>>6146841
Closest you'll come is the Special Forces line from Plan B Toys - but good luck finding any that are under $100 each.
>>
>>6146872
>>6146873
Those look like the Power team Elite figures at Big Lots they're around $20.
>>
>>6147074
>>6147075
Neat, do you have any more links?
>>
File: cs_figures.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cs_figures.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>6147074
I have a few of those. Their hands are a bendy material and have a hard time holding their guns. But they are the most authentic CS action figures we'll ever get.
>>
>>6153903

The scientist is on ebay between 40-50 dollars, but that seems to be it.
>>
>>6153903
Unfortunately.

It would be cool as fuck if NECA could have done some CS Source or even CSGO figures.

I'd prefer 1/6 scale though and specifically Source.
>>
>>6153934
Search instead for "1/6 Callous Soldier".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.