[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he moves around a lot and his twitter seems to be "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: thew.jpg (78KB, 1526x1131px) Image search: [Google]
thew.jpg
78KB, 1526x1131px
So he moves around a lot and his twitter seems to be "I am so lonely" and "I am so fat tweets"

I thought he was with a girl. The fuck happened?
>>
>>6139130
He kept beating his girl.
>>
Cuck.
>>
>>6139136
I genuinely heard about this. Something about his dad dying to?
>>
>>6139130
>his twitter seems to be "I am so lonely" and "I am so fat tweets"

There is like, one tweet about being fat, nothing about being lonely.
>>
>>6139149
Hi Thew.
Why did you beat your girlfriend?
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>6139130
Why are you following his twitter? He's a on again off again NEET right? How shitty does your life have to be that your escapism is reading one line statements from a NEET?
>>
>>6139198
>>Heard rumors he is a lady-slapper
>>Would rather watch Peaugh be boring that a sexist brute
>>
>>6139136
>>6139154
Must have been a crappy KO.
>>
>>6139154
Hi Jin.
Why did you cheat on your wife with STD-riddled landwhale Sinno?

>Jin's still assmad we like Thew more than him

Oh gee I wonder why we like him more than you? You're an asshole, that's why. Thew isn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPFPjQ4pjo
>>
Op has no idea what he is talking about. Look at his Twitter feed, he says nothing about being fat or lonely.
>>
Here we go again with these idiotic "beat his girlfriend" rumors with not a shred of evidence despite the fact that it supposedly happened during a crowned con during the age of the smartphone. Not to mention the fact that the story originated some time before Thew had ever attended a con (he didn't start going to them until fairly recently, you can find his videos detailing his first con experience).

You can also tell this tale originated here, cause you can find no mention of this on ANY of the actual Transformers forums. Even with a legion of adoring/protective fans, you bet your ass there would be SOME sign of it outside /toy/ if Thew had beat his girlfriend in the middle of a con.
>>
stop talking about video faggots and talk about toys
>>
>>6139130
I think this is just the usual "fuck, I'm in my early thirties what happened" type ennui.
>>
>>6139434
Also
>people hating on Thew

We legitimately used to have a thread every single time one of his videos came out, dissenters can fuck off.
>>
>>6139503
Right? I'm pretty sure he's the only one of us who is neither

a) a sperg
b) has a platform i.e. toy reviews
c) isn't a cynical asshole

Are we collectively that miserable that we hate on him for being a ray of sunshine?
>>
>>6139511
Addendum, I fucked up the grammar of my list, what I meant is that he isn't a sperg, has a platform, and isn't a cynical asshole.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>6139511
>Are we collectively that miserable that we hate on him for being a ray of sunshine?
>>
>>6139518
Oh right, yeah, forgot, 4chan.
>>
>>6139434
That goes without saying.
>>
File: laughing bikes.png (692KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bikes.png
692KB, 768x576px
>>6139228
>THEW'S AWESOME GF BEATDOWN #3
>>
>>6139264
Someone care to explain this one
>>
>>6139264
Jin what now?

You have my curiosity
>>
>>6139130
Thew's shtick was cute when he was just gushing nostalgia from childhood toys or poking fun at crappy figures. Now he's just tiresome since he sold out, rolling in the free shit left and right from companies and sycophants, including expensive 3rd party crap, and chasing youtube views with stupid clickbaity shit. Plus he only puts out like one video every 2 weeks if that. Garbage.
>>
Big question:Who the fuck is this faggot?
>>
>>6139503

Yes, 'used'.

Until he started pandering to SJWs and generally being a 'bought' reviewer.

Even Shartimus is more watchable and reputable than this fat cuck.
>>
I'm a bit sad that my two favorite reviewers, Thew and Peaugh both seem to be "bought" reviewers now. I used to go to Peaugh to see which new Transformer had the best posing and articulation but now he does nothing but 3rd party stuff and forgotten his roots a bit. Kinda sucks. Emgo ftw.
>>
>>6139779
>Thew
>"bought" reviewer
I....don't really see the difference in his case? Yes, he gets a lot of stuff for free now. But consider who he has always been. Thew has consistently been the happy-go-lucky look on the bright side reviewer. He's found something to be delighted about in some incredibly shitty toys, even since the early days. That childlike optimism and ability to see the fun in everything is what I've always liked about him.

And honestly, isn't that what is usually getting "bought" by corporations? A good review of a shit product? Thew did and still does acknowledge issues with figures, just like he still finds something to love about them. I see no real change in his schtick over time.
>>
>>6139779
>>6139786
thew has done like what, 10 3p reviews most? Across how many years? and even then he has voiced his disliking of 3p lately, so all these anons crying about being 'bought' or 'sold out' are fucking retards.
>>
File: 1243137879254.jpg (20KB, 456x474px) Image search: [Google]
1243137879254.jpg
20KB, 456x474px
>>6139779
>bought
>>
>>6139139
His dad already died, he made a small tribute at the end of an episode and played some jazzy beats for him
>>
>>6139198
He's had a steady job for a while now, doing what he likes, and was only NEET for a period because his previous job went through downsizing.
>>
>>6139773
>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

you have to go back.
>>
>>6139642
Good to see at least someone got a laugh
>>
Chefatron and bens collectibles are good too.
>>
>>6139837
>Chefatron

Fucking pino doesn't even know half the characters he reviews. He also bitches and moans at a lot of figures and can't transform some of them for shit.
>>
SirToys OS hound has a great Bio. Goes right up there with the "Thewnicron"
>>
>>6139198
>How shitty does your life have to be that your escapism is reading one line statements from a NEET?

That's pretty much what 4chan is.
>>
>>6139434
>Even with a legion of adoring/protective fans, you bet your ass there would be SOME sign of it outside /toy/
Not true. The board moderators scrub a lot of posts. Try posting about 88MPH , Bills Toys and Games, 2005 Store, or Seibertron Store, and see how far you get.
>>
>>6140271
While I acknowledge that is true, I was pretty active on all the big TF forums around the time that story started up, and I saw nothing. And when I say "pretty active" I mean I was jobless at the time so I basically just stayed home and bounced between forums and /toy/ all damn day. Seems weird that I wouldn't have seen SOME sort of discussion outside of /toy/, even with active mods, huh?

Not to mention, that still doesn't change the fact that the story originated long before Thew ever attended his first con.
>>
>>6139648
>>6139683
It's one guy trying to start a jinposting meme.
>>
>>6139773
I think the problem is that his videos are over-produced. He's smart in thar he always edited things down, unlike other autistic who post half-hour videos about a fucking 16 dollar toy. Now, though, he seems way too scripted and a lot of his gags are too forced.
>>
>>6139773
>pandering to SJWs

When? How?
>>
>>6139648
I worked it out a while back, it's the autismo who made that 1/6 Cobra Commander custom.
>>
I like Thew but he should really get rid of that jihadi beard of his.
>>
>>6140521
liking chromedome, going to cons and liking windblade.
>>
>>6139619
if thew is your example of ray of sunshine, just kys.
>>
>>6143207
>These traits
>inherently SJW

Begging you to go outside
>>
>>6139642

Um... Spoubusal?!

>>6139727

Probably the most popular Transformers reviewer.

And who are you?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.