[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other toy franchises you'd like to see be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: vvOhc0Yh.jpg (145KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
vvOhc0Yh.jpg
145KB, 528x960px
Are there any other toy franchises you'd like to see be made into a movie, even if just for the higher quality toys?
>>
>higher quality
lol
>>
>>6138246
Look at that hot mess.

I'm going to love to hate that movie.
>>
>>6138304
Doesn't look that bad to me, senpai. Looks pretty cool actually. Is that a custom paint job or something? I don't remember the official toy looking that good.
>>
>>6138315
Yes it's custom. That should have been clear based off of the fact that it's not molded plastic for the only color.
>>
>>6138246
>>6138315
Wow, they resorted to shilling here of all places.
>>
>>6138246

Wow. Even after spending all that time and money to paint it, the toy still looks like hot garbage.
>>
>>6138246
>partsforming

Minipla does it much more elegantly
>>
>>6138329
So I'm shilling becausei think it looks good with a custom paint job?

Umm...I don't think you quite understand what shilling means...
>>
>>6138382
>Everything I don't like is viral marketing!
Welcome to the modern internet.
>>
>>6138382
Your opinion is wrong
>>
Jem

oh wait, they did that and it was a miserable failure.

Oh right, Jem was a shit cartoon no one cares about anymore, that's why the movie failed.

Wait, why do I want the toys again? To set on fire? To pose them getting their asses kicked by the 21st Century Toys Jerry Only Misfits action figure?
>>
>>even if just for the higher quality toys

That only worked for Transformers for like three years then everything went to shit
>>
>>6138246
>Higher quality
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>6138883
The quality looks better when you're high.
>>
Xevoz
>>
>>6138617
the recent comics are good
>>
File: C2AJhKFUUAAabsW.jpg (110KB, 1200x708px) Image search: [Google]
C2AJhKFUUAAabsW.jpg
110KB, 1200x708px
I kind of want to get the Megazord just so I can try my hand at doing what this guy is pulling off.
>>
>>6138939
Outside the need to THIN YOUR PAINTS, these actually make the designs actually look tolerable. The yellows and reds really help bring out the little details and make them each look like a cohesive creature with distinct body parts.

I don't know who okayed the giants taffy blob zords they released, but they need to have an eye exam and a long session of psychological treatment.
>>
>>6138939

Even in the right colors and even if you like the designs these toys are cheap as shiiiiit. Seriously go look at them in the stores the limbs are like half-molded shells like beach toys.

Nothing of quality (toys) is sold in open packages where everyone can manhandle them.
>>
>>6139258
Yeah, I agree. The paint jobs look great and actually make the toys look tolerable, but good lord the paint is way too thick on these things.
>>
>>6139268
These toys weren't meant for you. If the movie does well and BanDai sees that, then they will probably make a Legacy version in about 20years.
>>
>>6138939

I love the beetleborgs!
>>
>>6140194
I agree a funko pop line of combining movie zords would have sold much better
>>
>>6138916
>literally Tumblr; The Series

Hard pass.
>>
If there was a God we could get a live action Inhumanoids movie and some kickass new toys.
God I miss my monster toys...
>>
>>6140851
Or an Animax movie!
>>
Can we just have a Mighty Max revival already?
>>
File: 1473593722408.png (783KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1473593722408.png
783KB, 1500x1796px
>>6140643
>Funko
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.