[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentleman, how do we save K-Mart? also post any K-Mart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: original kmart store closing.jpg (97KB, 875x657px) Image search: [Google]
original kmart store closing.jpg
97KB, 875x657px
Gentleman, how do we save K-Mart?

also post any K-Mart stories you may have.
>>
Its their own fault, they ran the store so poorly the past decade. Every time I went in the toy aisle looked like it was in the middle of Iraq. No new stock, shit scattered all over, high prices and never any clearance in aisles just 3" wider than a single cart could fit through.
>>
Why would you want to

K-mart is a repulsive hick-run shanty town that makes the grosest of Walmarts look like Eden.

There is no reason to save them.
>>
I haven't been into a K-Mart in at least a decade or maybe more. They just kept getting worse and worse, can't imagine what they're like now.
>>
>>6135357
Kmart and Sears are both relics of the department store age. Who shops there other than boomers?
>>
>>6135422
>>6135430

The K-Mart around here always looked like a fucking warzone, but I just thought it was that particular store that was garbage. Sounds like it might be the entire chain, though.
>>
>>6135357
I went to a K-mart a few weeks ago.
They were selling bare bones dvds you can get at a gas station for 5$ for like $20.
Fuck them.
>>
>>6135422
>No new stock
2bh that's a reason why I've looked in k-mart for toys a few times. I found some older stuff that way.
>>
They closed one of 2 in my area last year. I went into the remaining one a few months back and had to run outside and vomit after a few minutes because the entire store smelled as if someone had gotten trapped in the ventilation system and died.

It wasn't that bad until they bought Sears. It's as if they went "hey, that company's really rundown and fucked-up, let's buy it and make one huge company full of rundown fucked-up stores."

I went to one further out a few years back about a year before it closed diring mid-afternoon and I was like one of 2 customers in the place. There wasn't even anyone at the checkstands as I left.
>>
I haven't seen a K-mart in over a decade. Apparently the closest one to me is over 20 miles away now. I remember them being a mess.

Their locations were bad, built like refurbished dollar stores, and could never have decent or up-to-date stock. And this was the late 90s and early 2000s.
>>
Kmart is pretty shit.
Rarely they will get some Marvel Legends or Transformers or something that other stores don't but usually they have a shitty outdated selection scattered around like a bomb went off.

The local one died a year or two back and it didn't affect me at all.
>>
Kmart is literally aimed towards ghetto blacks and Mexicans where I come from.

Unless you like paying more for less or love rap icons plastered on clothing...I don't know why you would ever need to be in one
>>
File: globalwarmingisamyth.jpg (46KB, 475x421px) Image search: [Google]
globalwarmingisamyth.jpg
46KB, 475x421px
Last time I was in a K Mart it was the 90s.

I assumed they went out of business a decade ago. Apparently there's one still kicking around 40 miles away.
>>
>>6135526
>Kmart is literally aimed towards ghetto blacks and Mexicans where I come from.
Yeah, I'm in New Jersey and that's the clientele and the store is predictably shitty.

I was way far in Upstate NY once though full of white snow and white people and I was in a spotlessly clean, well-stocked, busy K-Mart. This was only 2 years ago.
>>
File: kmarty.jpg (80KB, 768x490px) Image search: [Google]
kmarty.jpg
80KB, 768x490px
Five K-Marts closed this year around me in a 50 mile area. The closest one near me now is a two hour drive in the next state over.

K-Mart's not the greatest, but as another anon said, you could find rare things that the scalpers overlooked. I did manage to snag a Black Series Boba Fett there along with a few other rarer Marvel Legends. I don't want to see them go because it's always good to have a third option in brick n' motar stores besides Wal-mart & Target.
>>
>Rarely get new or worthwhile stock
>Overprice almost everything in the store
>Even clearance prices are only a few cents off
>Store itself always looks old, dirty, and run down
Kmart is an absolute joke and I can't say I'll miss it.
My local store is closing up shop for good and I'm hardly surprised, even the going out of business sale is only a few dollars off.
>>
There's nothing we can do to save Kmart. They should have been running their business better instead of running it into the ground.

From top to bottom, Kmart is run by people who just don't care. It's why service is slow, nothing is in the right place, all the stock is old, and no one can find anything.

For a while they had someone who cared about video games, because they ran coupons with every new release. They were my go-to place for new releases. Then the coupons became rarer and it was questionable if they'd even have new stock on release date.
>>
>>6135357
here's a great kmart story

>black series figures $19.99
>kmart store closing liquidation prices slashed
>price changes to $24.99 and then marked down to 20% off

I'm glad they are going out of business. There are 4-5 within driving distance of me and I never found shit at any of them.
>>
>being canadian

what the fuck is a k-mart?
>>
Why would you want to save Kmart? They sell their toys for higher than anywhere save maybe toysrus and they usually don't get new shit for years.
>>
>>6135646

It's like Walmart but shittier.
>>
I'm Canadian and the Kmart nearest me became a Target and then they went belly up too
>>
>>6135646
Walmart for black people
>>
>>6135576
Mine doesn't even stock video games any more. They took out their entire electronics section for some reason.
>>
>>6135646
like zellers.
>>
>>6135668
None of them do. What sucks is that for a while they where, low key, one of the best places for video game deals. Some enterprising guy who used to post on Cheapass gamer was arranging their weekly video game sales, so you'd get some really cool deals like $40 for a new release game on its first release week, or $20 credit
>>
Kmart here was great for the specific things I used it for. I could go there and Sears to score clearance video games until they stopped carrying them. They kept toys stocked way better than Walmart, and carried lines Walmart didn't.

Then they kept giving me bonus points on their loyalty card. I probably saved on average 25% on everything I bought there.

Now my only options for toys in my crappy town are Walmart and Walgreens.
>>
>>6135422
If they're not gaining customers, they're not going to invest in updating their stores.
If they're not selling as much stuff, they're not going to get as much new stock.

Competition is a bitch and most stores will go under if they can't price match WalMart and internet prices. This is a damned if oyu do, damned if oyu don't scenario. No matter what choice they'd make, they'd be losing a whole ot of money and likely to go out of business without a loan or downsize.
>>
>>6135646
Kmart was once in Canada
>>
>>6135694
>Cheapass gamer

poor people central, hatred of emulation, most of them are conservative twats.
>>
>>6135422
My Kmart before it closed was actually pretty good with keeping up on toys funny enough. I saw the Transformers Prime stuff there before anywhere else, along with the forth movie toys.

I rather miss them to be honest. Mine didn't fit the ghetto stereotype and was better off than the competition in the area.
>>
I had heard here that you could find some old DC/Marvel figures there occasionally so I once decided to check out a Kmart on my drive home. I didn't think stores could be much worse than certain walmarts, but Kmart was on a different level. There was a sleeping bag and some booze bottles in the parking lot and I later saw a list of the ten worst places in the state with what I think was that particular Kmart on it.

>>6135719
>This is a damned if oyu do, damned if oyu don't scenario. No matter what choice they'd make, they'd be losing a whole ot of money and likely to go out of business without a loan or downsize.
They could actually work on keeping their stores clean and tidy. That doesn't cost anything extra and would help keep customers.
>>
>>6135694
>tfw I went to Kmart for the Lost Planet 2 release hoping to get a plushie

>only got $15 off on launch day

What a sham
>>
>>6135747
yo he is like da GHETTO ROBIN HOOD!!
>>
File: IMG_20160215_113307989_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_113307989_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
This was what I saw during my last visit to a Kmart.
>>
>>6135730
Most of my peers pinch pennies and they're white collar software developers with little to no debt and plenty of disposable income.

Given, we're mostly asians
>>
>>6135762
we're talking about a specific website. Its run by a skinhead and 99% of the members are basically /pol/. They also REALLY hate gamers who use emulators.

Not that gaming isn't dead anyway. These fucking whiny conservatives had to ruin everything, and if not them then the game companies slapping DRM into everything and DLC ripoff shit because they want to squeeze every penny from the consumer while giving them no consumer rights. I'm actually selling off lal my game consoles and buying toys because I can't be bothered to play games anymore. Even when I pirate them I have no interest in playing them, and gamergate fucked up gamers as a whole over some woman dumping her boyfriend(because the Gerstmann firing wasn't important enough for these godboys to care about, it didn't offend their beliefs).

Gaming is dead. Gamers are assholes.
>>
>>6135789
then again, modern gamers eat up FNaF even though it's just fucking Night Trap, and they think Undertale is better than OoT. Gamers are not only dead, but they're retarded.
>>
>>6135730
Ok. I just use it to find cheap games.
>>
>>6135792
Go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>6135753
They're facing what every Jew business owner complains about: not being able to get good workers for free and not being able to squeeze more blood from a stone.

I totally get why their toy section looks like Iraq. Toy buyers have become seriously cheap. Raise prices to ride out the poorfags, turn more customers into poorfags. It's a no-win scenario.
>>
>>6135789
You sound an enormous fag

>>6135792
Only kids and SJWs like those games respectively.
>>
>>6135792
>>6135789
Did the oldest man from /v/ time travel from the year 2014 and somehow find himself on /toy/?
>>
File: 1484438706002.png (105KB, 733x537px) Image search: [Google]
1484438706002.png
105KB, 733x537px
>>6135792
Nigger this is a discussion about Kmart on a toy board.

I honestly don't think modern gaming is that bad.
There are plenty of good looking games coming out in the near future.

Fnaf is an easy target. Undertale and Zelda are not really comparable since one is a big budget action game and the other is an indie rpg.

Also what's with the political sperging?
I am as salty about Trump as any liberal but there is a time and place.
>>
>>6135730
>>6135789
>>6135792
gb2tumblr
>>
K-Mart was one of my favorite places to go as a kid. They had a kiosk near the register that sold fresh popcorn and Icees and a small dinette in the back that I thought was great at that age. People actually used to get excited and run over when they announced their "blue light specials" and they moved that pole with the flashing blue light around the store.

Now it's just dead. You can always tell which ones are about to close next because they move the shoe and boot racks into the center aisles like that's totally normal.
>>
>>6135533
That's very similar to the two K Marts I've been to. The one in my hometown is like stepping into the 90s/early 00s, while the K Mart in my grandmother's town in Puerto Rico is like a Target.
>>
The one in my town closed many years ago. Once that went down, the rest of the shopping plaza struggled to stay alive. The one at the college town I used to live in closed about a year ago, but thankfully, with it being a college town, businesses invested in new shops that were familiar with non-townies, like 5 Below. It's a weird place, but I was quite pleased at their candy selection and they had cheap MLP plushies that used to be 3x's more at FYE.
I wish they'd do the same with my hometown.

I wish I had gotten into Monster High during the first wave releases. I've heard stories from friends who also collect who've managed to find a number of older releases warming shelves for cheap.

Everything there was overpriced and not worth buying except the occasional Joe Boxer clothes and shoes.

>>6135906
All of the sudden, I remember that fake butter popcorn smell; for some reason, it was very distinct from other fake buttered popcorn. I like the occasional nostalgia, but not when it involves that smell.
>>
Why would we want to save Kmart?
>>
>>6135357
I'm a frequenter of K-Mart New Zealand, but they have become so much shitter since the turn of the century than what they used to be. The toy section was nice and big and they had a huge Transformers shelf, often getting the new shit in before anyone else. Now they're about 3 waves behind everyone else and hardly ever bother to restock the shelf, so it's nearly always basically empty.
>>
>>6135430
>There is no reason to save them.
>B-But muh nostalgia!
>>
>>6135840
>turning an Andrew Daily meme into SU shit
There's literally no reason to do this. God the SU fandom is like the new MLPfags. Gotta insert your snowflake show into everything.
>>
>>6135357
r.i.p shop smart ,shop S-mart
>>
>>6135653
I remember this
>>
I used to be able to kike price tmnt stuff in college, but the closeout sales they have had in the last three years have been awful and not worth the hassle of digging
>>
Visiting Honolulu a few years ago--this was a year after DCUC had exited retail on the Continent--I went into their K-Mart just to see what was up. Keep in mind this is Hawaii, and basically if they get something on the island it stays on the island because it costs too much to ship TO, so think how much they lose when they return merch. It was fucked up. Products I hadn't seen in years sitting in shelves at full retail (plus a little markup in some cases). All kinds of old stuff in every department. Boxes that were eBay to shit. And several waves worth of DCUC at $25-$29 each. No Hasbro goods anywhere. And half the store smelled like a sewage malfunction.
>>
>>6141903
>eBay to shit
>bent to shit
Thanks, autocorrect.
>>
>>6135357
Guam has what was, at the time of it's establishment, the largest K-mart in the world. It will never close, because it is such a popular place to shop. They even sell Guam related tourist items on top of regular retail stuff.
>>
I remember when my local K-mart got rid of it's electronics aisle with only DVDs and CDs left in a small bin.
>>
I lived in a small town that had just a K-mart for the longest time, until Walmart came in. K-mart was still getting business because it was closer to go to it than Walmart to the high school. I remember fucking my girlfriend there while shopping for the 10th year anniversary Beast Wars figures. Of course, the only Beast I found was her.
>>
>>6136041
There is a k Mart in New Zealand? I thought it was only The Warehouse.
>>
>>6141949
mine did this recently too and replaced it with appliances

>>6136089
this. it's the only reason I ever go to the k-mart in my town. aside from axing the electronics department, they haven't changed much inside since the 90s. it's very comfy
>>
>>6135430
This, the one near me is a shithole, half the lights are off and the shelves are usually bare...however, they did have those Starkiller Base Rey and Kylo figures for $17

...while also having the regular figures hanging above for $21
>>
>>6135984
Our local K-Mart died spring 2014. Shopping center was dead due to Wal-Mart being shits and threatening the town if they tried to get Target to take over the lease of the old K-Mart building.

It took them a year to get a new anchor store (Dollar Tree) but due to Wal-Mart's BS they eventually had to split the old K-Mart into three separate sections. The left side became an Ollies and the right side became a tool shop. The center part of the old K-Mart continues to sit empty.
>>
>>6135831
I know a guy who has worked at a kmart for almost 3 years and he's still making minimum wage, because they can't afford to give raises.
>>
>>6135840

>4chan in 2017 is manchildren whining about Trump while posting Steven Universe and talking about collecting toys

Why don't you fuck off to a failed leftist state like China or Venezuela and see how far you get thinking life is about buying toys and watching cartoons. You have Capitalism to thank for everything you are and everything you have. Ungrateful idiot.
>>
>>6135357
They got rid of all the K-Marts on my side of the state like 7 years ago. I can't say I miss it, but I do remember going there a ton as a kid and all the weird stuff you could find there. I remember being able to find stuff like Power of the Force Expanded Universe figures and Japanese Dragonball GT figures (this was like when Dragonball Z was still syndicated and hadn't premiered on Toonami yet). What's funny is like everybody else here, I don't think I've been in a K-Mart that didn't look like hell. Like the one by me was kinda normal, but you still got weird vibes and half the customers were water trash.
>>
I haven't been to the local Kmart in months, it's probably still shitty. Mine's catered to inbred hicks so of course it looks like a slightly less shady dollar general and the toy aisles are a mess, especially around the power rangers, wwe figures, and hot wheels. My biggest complaints about the place is that they mark up everything and that their idea of a sale is knocking off literally a few cents.
>>
I would shut down all the K-Mart stores if I could get back late 80's/early 90's Hills in all its glory.
>>
>>6135357
I moved to another state in 2010, one day I went to the K-Mart down the street and found a Star Wars Episode 1 figure on the shelves.
>>
>>6135757
Oh dear. Maybe they are nice people if you get to know them?
>>
>>6135543
Those are generally my observations as well. The local BigK finally got caught in the latest round of store closings, and will go the way of Hastings come March.

That's not to say the store was always useless. I did get some genuine deals on LEGO sets, and there stubborn refusal to get rid of old stock helped at times. Plus I have fond memories of K-Marts with little eateries or Little Caesar's.
>>
>>6135657
Fuck off
>>
K-Marts were always a last-place-id-look store to me. it was neat knowing there was a store that not a lot of people shopped at, which means id find certain items that usually run out somewhere. Id find some TF's, ML's and world of nintendos, also their great selection on clearance. on the other hand, they didnt stock often and pickings have slimmed as years went on. im still surprised theyre still around
>>
>>6135646
Imagine if walmart had a baby with a dollar store and the baby had microcephaly.
>>
K-Mart and Sears are run by a Ayn Rand fan so there's no saving them from that level of stupidity, sorry.
>>
my wife worked at the local kmart for a year before moving into a better job, she got out the week before they announced that everyone was fired and no one was getting retirement benefits (electronics manager there was 2 months from retiring)

anyway, two stories from when she was there.

she volunteered to work the toy aisle for a month to get her hands on a black series boba fett for me as a surprise for christmas (and on days she didn't work she had her cohorts hide one in the back in a crawl space they had for TVs)

other story. Some anon would go in and grab 5 or 6 of the magic the gathering fat packs back during the original innistrad run and would just open them up with a box cutter, take the boosters and dice out, and then put the box back with a little bit of tape to make them look untouched.
dude had apparently started with one at a time but then just started grabbing stacks because no one gave an absolute fuck.
>>
there's one about a 3 minute drive from home, it's my last resort to shop for anything. The toy section in particular is a mess, empty pegs and old shit no one wants.

the one 15 minutes away is the same
>>
The K-Mart back when I lived in Connecticut was immaculate and had the most well-stocked toy section for the surrounding three towns. I was able to get most of my Monster High collection there for half off and a bunch of older transformers; like I found a Fall of Cybertron Soundwave for 10 bucks in 2014.

When I moved to Kansas and went to the local K-mart, some black guy actually tried to rob me in the parking lot on my way out of the store. Inside the store, it looked almost abandoned and smelled like semen.

Still, I really liked to shop there for cheap business casual clothing and they are/were the only brick and mortar that ever consistently carried my shoe size. For those reasons alone I'm pretty bummed.
>>
>>6153647
Your wife is a sweetie.

Also had that same card game issue at our local k-mart with yugioh; fuck those guys because no service desk employee believes 'lol well I bought this and I opened it but it was empty?"

If you're going to steal like that just leave the remains open, christ.
>>
File: gordon.jpg (47KB, 625x756px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
47KB, 625x756px
>>6135357
i just went there today, nobody goes there, so they have leg batman movie blindbags galore-- their cashiers have to put up with old, yellowed ibm computers--pretty fucked-- and they run sooo sloww
>>
>>6135536
that's the only god thing--if you missed out on something-- chances are nobody bothered to hit up kmart
>>
>>6155345
Unless you live in an area where the neckbeards know this secret. Some local collector/video game store started raiding the local Kmart not that long before it closed. I'd go there for new games, and you'd see their shitty decal van out front, buying up the new inventory to go markup and put in their store. Using rewards points and receipt coupons.
>>
>>6135357
bad news, op. sears-kmart is being sabotaged from the inside by the ceo, edward lampert.

you see kmart-sears is one of the largest landowners in the country. a large part of the reason they're still in business is because they outright own most of the land that their stores and the satellite stores that surround them occupy. this land is a huge asset.

edward lampert is a billionaire hedgefund manager. he purposefully drove kmart into near insolvency in order to get the corp to take a massive loan...from himself. the collateral of that loan is most of if not all of the land that the kmart-sears stores own.

he's going to drive kmart into extinction in order to forceclose on the loan and take ownership of kmart-sears's land.
>>
>>6156086
>edward lampert is a billionaire hedgefund manager. he purposefully drove kmart into near insolvency in order to get the corp to take a massive loan...from himself. the collateral of that loan is most of if not all of the land that the kmart-sears stores own.
>he's going to drive kmart into extinction in order to forceclose on the loan and take ownership of kmart-sears's land.

Ah yes, the "Mitt Romney KayBee Toys" technique.
>>
>>6135357
Here's a Kmart story that will pull your strings.
> when I was 12 I went into Kmart to buy. TF Armada Unicron after saving up my money for a while.
> I wanted to go to Kmart because they had it on sale on their ad.
> when I got to the store I ran to the toy aisle to look for it but it wasn't there.
> I asked an employee to see if they can check the back if they have more and he said "yeah give me a moment"
> I waited for 30 minutes for the employee and when I saw him again I asked if they had the toy, he looked at me and scoffed and walked away.
> I went to Target after that bought unicron there.
>>
File: kmart.png (17KB, 993x783px) Image search: [Google]
kmart.png
17KB, 993x783px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t5TYw2bkOk

https://archive.org/details/attentionkmartshoppers
>>
>>6153647
Damn son, you should marry that girl.
>>
>>6157946
Thanks for sharing this anon
>>
>bored one day last year
>go into k-mart at 1pm on a tuesday
>wander around for 15 minutes and pick out some junk food
>slowly realize that there is literally nobody there
>get up to the front and see that there are no cashiers
>took me ten more minutes to find an employee

Shit was weird.
>>
hey neat a Kmart thread.
So check it - I was on the management of the Kmart store I worked at, before I was laid off like a week and a half ago.
They're laying off all the full time employees nationwide.
The assistant managers were both let go as well, the Softlines one had been working at that store for 35 years. Nice person too, she's taking it basically in stride.
I was the "Front End Lead", essentially in charge of the cashiers and front desk, also I was the only one who could drive the forklift for nearly a year.
I was promised a severance package when I got laid off, but I still haven't gotten it. Heard word from, of all places, the woman working at H&R Block, that it could take upward of 3 months to show up.
I'm gonna be up for a while, ask anything you want I guess
>>
>>6160976
On topic, stories -
I'm going to get on topic and talk about shit that happened in the toy section.
This one time, before I was in the FEL position, the evening supervisor asked me to go through all the toy aisles because a customer called in, complaining that a kid pooped in one of the aisles. Not sure what to do if I found anything, I started poking around all the aisles, checking behind boxes, checking the bottom next to the floor. Couple of kids ran by asking what I was doing, and I told them. Because fuck it. Kids start looking around too.
You know what we eventually found? A cupcake christmas ornament on the ground, with the wrapper part (as well as the barcode) removed. This meant it was just a brown lump on one side, and a soft plastic "frosting" on the other. It was kicked under a shelf, and the brown part was showing.
Apparently a customer saw a broken christmas ornament on the floor, left in a huff, and then pulled out her phone to call the store and tell us about it.

Honestly, half the clientele was just 45+ year old women, who look for reasons to complain and say "this is why I don't shop here."
Thank god I don't work there anymore.
>>
>>6159612
jesus christ I've done that before at a few stores, if I weren't so fucking honest I would have just walked out with my stuff
>>
>>6135646
Remember when Target came over to us and failed spectacularly? Like that. Also, we had K-Marts back in the day.

I'm glad we have Bizzaro Wal-Mart that provide a regular shopping experience and nothing like I hear about American Wal-Marts.
>>
>>6160976
Why does Kmart send the wrong item for online orders? What is the process for filling online orders?
>>
>>6153051
No
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.