[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us discuss Lego Star Wars sets that are relatively to scale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: lego scale.png (61KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
lego scale.png
61KB, 409x409px
Let us discuss Lego Star Wars sets that are relatively to scale with minifigures. It will never be exact so fuck off with your Legos aren't to scale bullshit. I just want to discuss the idea of sets sitting next to each other and making since spatially.

So far, it looks as though the only UCS sets that are about scale is the Millennium Falcon and Slave 1.
So, as for the regular system sets, which are in an acceptable range of minifig scale?
I'd say these are to scale even if they're a little too big or a little too small. That's as close as we'll get.

Rey's Speeder
X-wing sets
A-wing
B-wing
V-wing
All the TIE variants
All the small speeders/bikes

So then there are numerous versions of a lot of these vehicles that are different scales. The 75050 B-wing seems to be the most to-scale while the older sets and the UCS are either too small or much too large.
>>
Yeah man we probably do need another Lego thread.
>>
>>6134892
That thread at the bottom of page 10 was going places!
>>
Have any of the playsets ever been to scale or is that a MOC only thing?
>>
>>6134939
UCS Falcon was supposed to be true to scale, but depending on which autist you talk to it was still either too large or too small.
>>
>>6134233

> making since

Autism intensifies.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.