[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So on Mcfarlanes official news page it says this figure features

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6555.jpg (37KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6555.jpg
37KB, 752x564px
So on Mcfarlanes official news page it says this figure features an open and close cockpit that can fit the poseable Jack figure. However on the official figure page there's no mention of that as well, there is no mention of it on figure sites like Bigbad. Anyone have details on this thing? I love BT-7274 and want a figure.

Pic related.
>>
>>6130286
Did they push this release? Thought it came out Fall 2016, McFarlane's link to Amazon.com says April 2017
>>
File: 51L96q0ln8L.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51L96q0ln8L.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Wonder what happened to Yellow BT
>>
>>6130442
its been a 2017 release for a long time.
At least half a year.
>>
So does anyone know if the cockpit can open and if, in fact, the Jack figure is poseable? I can't seem to find any pics of BT with the cockpit open.
>>
>>6130502
when/where was this variant announced? looks better than the standard color way imo
>>
>>6130552
It does, and I fucking hate yellow.
>>
>>6130540
Remeber that to mcfarlane, poseable means "statues with swivels for the head". He claimedw
>>
>>6130588
Yeah but on the news section it says "fully poseable" and that it can fit inside the cockpit. I'm not sure if you can post links on here but google McFarlane titanfall and you'll find the official site with a news section called "Mcfarlane toys Titanfall 2 coming this fall". But then in the figure section of the site there's no info like that and in the pics both of Jack on BT's shoulders and just him standing, neither can I see any joints. This is so weird.
>>
>>6130613
I know. I mean, his color tops series boasted over 20 points of articulation and he said they were fully articulated and look how that shit turned out. I'm waiting for those titans too and I'll get them no matter what, but mcfarlane is a liar about what articulation means, plain and simple.
>>
>>6130653
I'm surprised he hasn't been taken to court for false advertising. Given his official site states one thing to gain preorders but the final product is very much another. There has to be something that isn't legal in that.
>>
I wish I could find a pic with the cockpit open. Either way I'm looking forward to it because it's the only BT figure available.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.