[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you have an amaizing toy, of incredible value.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: sany0010[1].jpg (91KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
sany0010[1].jpg
91KB, 520x390px
Let's say you have an amaizing toy, of incredible value.

You need to hide it so neither of your little cousin and well trained burglars will find it.

Where do you hide it?
>>
>>6125724
butthole
>>
>>6125733
Cousins butthole
>>
My urethra

Theyll never expect it
>>
>>6125724
OPs butthole cause I'm definitely not gay and don't put things in my butthole
>>
>>6125724
Inside a tub filled with gay ass dried flowers, no one will ever suspect it.
>>
>>6125724
The freezer you idiot.
>>
>>6125724
Have the original box?
Put it in the box, and put it under the bed or in a storage closet
No box?
On a shelf in an unused room or a room that's seldom visited.
>>
>>6125724
>>6125990
>>6126007
all their buttholes
>>
No need to hide it. Just put the fear of God into them .... If they touch it... you will cut them into little pieces along with their pets and friends ... trust me it works.
>>
>>6125724
In a microwave that's currently on.
>>
>>6125724
This really depends on your situation and what kinds of hiding places you have at your disposal, OP. High closet shelves, broom closets, attics, what have you. Generally, I try to put the toy back into its original package if I have it, then put said package into something really boring looking (like a musty old file folder box or something), then kind of nestle it under/behind some mess or rags so it looks like it was untouched for a long time. That should deter most casual searches for interesting shit.
>>
my detolfs
>>
When I was a little kid I was super pissed that my older cousin wouldn't let me play with her fancy collectibles. Only now that I'm grownup do I understand...
>>
>>6125724
with the people that anne frank didn't get caught.
>>
>>6125724
I have display cabinets, and just don't leave kids alone in same room as them. If they try to open them I carry them away and tell the parent to tell their kids to not touch them. If they don't listen, I kindly tell them to do something with their kids.
>>
>>6126777
Nothin personnel kid...
>>
>implying I will ever have visitors
>implying burglars would grace me with some form of human presence in my life

All es losto.
>>
>>6125724
Hide it behind my sextoys
>>
>>6125724

Fifth page of a Google search
>>
File: in-the-ass,-bob.jpg (30KB, 575x441px) Image search: [Google]
in-the-ass,-bob.jpg
30KB, 575x441px
>>6125724
>>
How hard is it to say no to a kid?
>>
>>6125724
septic tank
>>
>>6125724

On my shelf in my room in plain sight, as I have crippling anxiety and it not only keeps me awake all hours of the night, it also keeps me very alert and ensures I never leave my room.

And I have a baseball bat.

[nospoilersontoy]Thisisactuallyalltrue[/nospoilersontoy]
>>
I'm a shoe box . Top shelf in your clothes closet. Throw some underwear on it so they don't wanna touch.
>>
>>6135191
you must not have much experience with kids.

SAYING no is the easy part. Them obeying is completely different. And if they tell their parents then things could get very rough depending on many factors including exactly how the kids word it and the parents attitude towards you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.