[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://digimon.net/20th/ Is anybody able to translate all o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: img_main.jpg (319KB, 920x841px) Image search: [Google]
img_main.jpg
319KB, 920x841px
http://digimon.net/20th/

Is anybody able to translate all of these?

I still have no clue what more benefits are there aside from more digimons and faster growth level. And how it will affect/take effect from the 15th anniversary digivice
>>
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/06/digimon-celebrates-20th-upgraded-version-original-digital-monster-device/
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 920x1235px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 920x1235px
>>6117333

Everything we know is translated on With the Will:

http://withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders
>>
>link with your friends
>i have no friends who would even consider getting a digivice ironically
>>
>>6117772
>>Ironically

Jokes on them. That said, wish they were mini sized.
>>
>>6117772
get two, anon

I've been messing with tamagotchi for years. noone local will share your interest. but at least this one has an online tournament, so there's that.

also you can battle with one, since there's opponents in the pet.
>>
File: KickHer.gif (495KB, 470x239px) Image search: [Google]
KickHer.gif
495KB, 470x239px
>>6117333
>no good toys of Tyrannomon
>>6117744
>no good toys of that guy

i hate digimon
>>
>>6119222
>no good toys of that brand new 20th anniversary Digimon
You don't say.
>>
>>6118976
Where might i be able to procure one two of these?
>>
>>6117333
Re-release of the best digimon toy? Maybe I'll get one. The upgrades sound neat. Should remain backwards compatible with the original version, right?
>>
>>6119743
Well, pre-orders are up right now for 3780 yen each (about 33 dollars) until March 27, then they actually get shipped out in June. The store doesn't ship outside of Japan, so you'll probably have to go through a 3rd party intermediary and pay their fees unless you are in Japan or have a friend there.
>>
>>6119826
Also, if the re-releases of the first seasons' digivices are any indication, you want to hop on that shit and get a pre-order because after launch, the prices go up like crazy on ebay and such. I'm talking 250-300 dollars for a black n' white LCD game.
>>
Man, I bought the Tamagotchi Mix when it was on sale and been playing it for a week or so...makes me mad everyday there is no Digimon equivalent of this thing. Already kind of bored as I don't know how to unlock new things in it, I think I need to do it at a special machine in Japan, but looks so great. I can breed them go to different locations, buy bunch of items. all you need is fighting and you got a Digimon game right there.

I think the closest toy is the one from Xros Wars, at least in terms of the coloured display, but I rather have a state of the art one and see how much it can do if they bother trying like the Tamagotchi. Enough of this pure nostalgia shit.
>>
>>6119783
It's not really a re-release it sounds like it's been totally overhauled, over a hundred digimon, two day life cycle, team battles and whatever. If only it were in color
>>
>>6119845
The Xros Loader is a surprisingly solid toy.
>color LCD screen
>battles aren't just pendulum shakes or button pushes and involve making a team of digimon (still really simple though)
>infrared port for multiplayer
>microphone that gives you special digimon from sounds in the anime and random ones from just talking into it
>functional (but shitty) mp3 player option with headphone jack and sd card reader
>there's DLC available on SD cards plus digimemory cards that come with other toys that give you special attacks
>>
>>6119845
have you looked up guides to unlock all the locations? I don't have enough mixes to unlock mermaid palace so I actually just sent it off for someone to connect and unlock it. it helps that the 20th ann version doesn't need help to unlock stuff.

I would LOVE for them to go back to the tamagotchi route for at least one color release. I want to raise color monsters.
>>
>>6119730
i do say, he'll get a shitty gashapon or bandai kids figure.
>>
>>6119985
I haven't done any research, not that into it yet. I got a second one so will checkout the sharing functions on them first. Might just give it to a friend. Money system is so broken with New Year money it seems nothing is stopping you to be in early January forever and keep getting 2000G everyday, sometimes twice per day. Current goal is to make babies with every type in here.
>>
>>6120028
I turned mine off a while ago, what's up with the new years money?
>>
>>6120199
Japanese (and China too, probably others) tradition, parents and relatives giving money to kids on new years. Tamagotchi parents and grand parents kept giving money every day you go to their house after January 1 for like a week. Like every time you grow up or change generation it keeps happening too.
>>
http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?SeriesID=2184&Maker1=BAN&Word=Tamagotchi%20Mini

Have you guys seen the new tamagotchi minis coming out in April? It's nothing that special but considering the price it looks like if you're nostalgic for vpets this is the way to go.

They did something similar for Digimon on its 10th anniversary, but they were a bit more expensive.

I wish we got a modern digivice/vpet too. Or even phone application...but I guess it's appmon shit forever on that platform.
>>
File: digimonminichamp.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
digimonminichamp.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>6121247
If the tamagotchi minis are like the digimon mini, they have really simplified gameplay and that's why the price is low. Seriously, the digimon mini was "press the first button to feed", "press second button to train" and "press third button to see the time", that's all there was to it.

The 20th anniversary v-pet might as well be a new one though. Sure, it's in the old shell, but the digieggs from all versions, raising two mons at once (I kinda hope this is optional) and the endurance battle mode make it a new v-pet in my mind.
>>
So what middleman are we all using. I checked Nippon Hassan a few days ago and they didn't have it.
>>
>>6121368
They have it now.
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/19719-digital-monster-ver20th-original-grey-limited-edition.html
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/19718-digital-monster-ver20th-original-brown-limited-edition.html

I love how bandai is calling them brown and grey when they're clearly red and blue. I guess they don't want any more pokemon comparisons.
>>
>>6121392
Does their price include their fees?
>>
>>6121616
Yeah, not shipping fee though. Even if you're okay with slow shipping, make sure to buy a shipping option with tracking and insurance.
>>
I'm planning on buying two so I've been checking around for prices for that

>>6121368
japanyouwant.com is also carrying it
I'm gambling with ShoppingMallJapan but I don't know how much it'll come out to in the end
I think about $90 if I did my math right
>n-y
looks like it comes to about $100 to the states

p-bandai actually suggests some middlemen services, I checked fromjapan and their calculator makes it seem like about $91 with ems shipping

in the end most people are charging about the same
>>
>>6121652
oh, and for n-y I chose registered airmail to check price
>>
>>6121247
yeah, I'm picking up a white one
they've released the minis in the past, pretty much the only difference here is the shells

https://youtu.be/YV_24hXdbOU

>>6121352
it's very similar to that, yeah
a is action button (whatever it needs)
b to select
c cancel
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 600x849px
This art is so good. I want a print of this.

Too bad Japan never release HQ quality pictures to regular people.
>>
>>6119222
what is that picture from?
>>
>>6119853
Too bad the American version is a total joke.

And the new Digivice is just the Yokai Watch.
>>
>>6123359
Clock Tower 2. Clock Tower 2 is shit, but the first one is good if you like survival horror and don't mind point and click games.
>>
>>6121392
Oh shit. I hesitated and they're gone. Should I wait and pray? Or find a new place to order?
>>
>>6123891
Considering it's a Bandai Premium product, find somewhere else asap. They limit their pre-orders strictly. If you don't mind paying a touch more, you could try someone on eBay.
>>
File: IMG_2164.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2164.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
moumentai
>>
>>6124673
terriermon a cute
>>
>>6117333
Is the monster roster basically the same on both colors except for agu and gabu?
I'm confused that the blue one shows tyrannomon but he only evolves from agumon in v1.
>>
>>6124831
It looks like a special Agumon and Gabumon. The sprites are from Pendulum while the rest are from Digital Monster.

http://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver._1
http://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver._2
http://wikimon.net/Pendulum_ZERO_Virus_Busters
>>
Hopefully this causes them to do the Pendulum and Pendulum Progress next

I want the Animal Colosseum but those aftermarket prices jesus
>>
Yo, can you guys help me price up some digivices I acquired at the weekend?

2 vintage models,

1 - Davis/Daisuke's blue & white D3. Pendulum shaker thingie. Year 2000. euro/asia model. Loose, great condition, brand new batteries in, perfect working order.

2 - Takato's red & silver D-Power. Pendulum shaker, a few minor scuffs in the silver paint, but otherwise very fair condition, 2001 us/euro/asia model. Plastic belt clip. Loose, no cards with it. Brand new batteries, perfect working order.

I've seen prices ranging wildly from $60 - $130 for the D-Power, and $80 - $300 for the D3, but I'm cautious about over pricing, but don't want to lowball them. What would you consider reasonable if you were the buyer?
>>
>>6131298
If I was the buyer, nothing but Japanese product NIB works for me.
I'm assuming you got them for practically nothing, so just go ahead and price them lower, you'll still get a profit.
>>
File: dtector3blue.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dtector3blue.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Hi /toy/! I'm curious, have you guys had good experiences with japanese digivices? I'm thinking of getting a japanese version 3 D-tector, but I don't read runes. I've had multiple US digivices, including a version 1 d-tector, but that was all in childhood and adolescence.
>>
>>6133524
Yeah, the text is minimal for most of the v-pets and digivices. Just use the file island guide and you'll be fine. Good luck finding one for a reasonable price.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.