[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rec thread. Rec figs you really like. For the $25ish that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-ZO-03.jpg (112KB, 504x712px) Image search: [Google]
SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-ZO-03.jpg
112KB, 504x712px
Rec thread. Rec figs you really like.

For the $25ish that's he's going for used, Figuarts Kamen Rider ZO is one of the best Figuarts I've ever messed around with. Aside from slightly weird shoulders, his articulation is great.
>>
>The picture is for illustrative purposes only.

What else would it be used for?
>>
>>6112162
It's another way of saying "actual product may vary from pictures". It's a way of ensuring that these companies don't get sued for false advertising should something go wrong.
>>
File: IMG_3313.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3313.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Rec? As in 'recommend'?

If so, everyone should own either Bruce Lee and/or Body-Kun.
>>
>>6112322
Bruce is worth it for the ridiculous faces alone.
>>
>>6112322
I understand that if you're going to make a karate guy figure the easy/obvious first figure is Bruce Lee, but don't stop there. Actors like Jackie Chan and Sonny Chiba are in desperate need of highly articulated figures and both have several decades worth of looks for designers to choose from. For Jackie I'd like to see Police Story/Rumble in the Bronx looks and Sonny Chiba the Street Fighter/Samurai Reincarnation looks.
>>
File: 002.jpg (720KB, 1495x1004px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
720KB, 1495x1004px
>>6112051
SAS Aijin/IBM is my most recommended. Even with Medico's standard engineering his lanky design offers serious range of movement and a lot of display potential that the only hindrance I have with him is the ab crunch could be a little better. You get 3 heads (though most favor the open mouth one just to break up the blacks of the figure) and several pairs of hands that are meant for another IBM SAS (one side has 5 fingers while the other has 6).

It's quite a setup if you can get another one but as a standalone he's among the best in the line in my opinion. Plus he's a tall figure which really enhances the look.
>>
File: SAM_1162.jpg (3MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1162.jpg
3MB, 3648x5472px
>>6112478
love this guy so much
>>
File: ZO 1.jpg (994KB, 1000x1534px) Image search: [Google]
ZO 1.jpg
994KB, 1000x1534px
>>6112051
him too
>>
File: DSC00036.jpg (160KB, 648x968px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00036.jpg
160KB, 648x968px
>>6112322
Bruce really is the best. Like, he has flaws, but everything else is so good that they doesn't matter. I don't think I have anything else that has both looks and articulation like him.

>>6112478
He looks really nice, I keep wanting to pick one up. I've got a soft rule of not buying toys that I'm not into the source material of anymore though, and the show didn't grab me at all. Maybe I could just say he's the monster from stranger things.
>>
>>6112460
>Police Story Jackie Chan
Oh god yes, that would be amazing.

I think the only major difference between Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, at least toy-wise, is that Jackie Chan is still around.
>>
File: vitruvian-goes-on-a-date.jpg (856KB, 850x1235px) Image search: [Google]
vitruvian-goes-on-a-date.jpg
856KB, 850x1235px
I'm going to recommend the Vitruvian Man.
Still one of the most odd/fun figures to do stuff with. He gets the more comments than any of my other figures.
>>
>>6112051
>For the $25ish that's he's going for used, Figuarts Kamen Rider ZO
Link?
>>
>>6112732
Always check the BST and eBay.
>>
File: dahXvyDh-30762084.jpg (720KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
dahXvyDh-30762084.jpg
720KB, 1440x2560px
I would say SAS Medicos King Crimson because his design is amazing and he has pretty good range of articulation, but seeing as he's a punch ghost of one of the lesser-liked JoJo parts, if you're not a fan of the series I can see how that would be an estranged purchase.

I don't have S.H Bruce Lee, but I can vouch for Body-kun. He's fantastic and comes with boatload of accessories. Even if you get the cheaper variant with less accessories, his posability is on point.
>>6112478
Also this but as >>6112540 said, if you're not a fan of the source material. I will say however he's fucking huge and it's radical.
>>
>>6112478
>>6112494
What's it from?
>>
I fucking love this thing. One of my favorite $100+ purchases to date. The only bad part is that the upper body is so hilariously overloaded with weapons that the diaphragm joint flops a bit. The joint is at a normal level of tightness, but there is just way too much upper body mass for anything but a heavily ratcheted joint to support it, which would be tricky with the LED wiring.
>>
File: SAM_1168.jpg (3MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1168.jpg
3MB, 3648x5472px
>>6113419
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajin:_Demi-Human
>>
>>6113431
forgot pic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.