[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we get Hasbro to release Black Series versions of Darth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0125682762387.png (392KB, 973x503px)
0125682762387.png
392KB, 973x503px
How can we get Hasbro to release Black Series versions of Darth Malak and Bastila?
>>
>>6111392
We can't

I deeply regret not buying more vintage/legacy collection figures a few years earlier
>>
>>6111392
do heroin and livestream it please
>>
>>6111392
Hasbro's annual Black Series fan poll. Spread the word early and often. That's the only chance.
>>
>>6111392
>Once upon a time anon was a young boy and he really liked Knights of the Old Republic
>His brother buys him Revan and Malak figures because he worked near a place that got them early on
>Excitedly open Malak in the car and drop his removable jaw down the gap between the back seats
>Years have gone by, that cars been sold and I wonder sometimes if that piece is still there
>MFW I'm still crying
>>
>>6111392
Vote in their polls. I'm reasonably sure that Bastilla is a possibility already.
>>
>>6112303
>Hasbro's annual Black Series fan poll.
yeah we need to all vote for Malak and Bastila!

>>6112410
Doesn't Hasbro want more female characters anyway? There is no reason why they cannot release Bastila
>>
>>6112387
It's not too bad he goes without the cover sometimes in the game.
>>
>>6111752
Bastila can be found easily with her TBS rerelease, the UK is swimming with them.
If you're in the UK I can get you one and exchange it for something, preferably TVC.
>>
I love Kotor, but Malak is the lamest villain ever. Give me HK-47 and some generic Sith troopers and Mandalorians.
>>
Never getting anymore SWTOR figures let alone 6".
>Had planned a Satele Shan figure, never released it.

Please Hasbro.
>>
>>6111392
If rather never if they're just only going to continue encouraging scalper scum by packing in 1 a case like they're doing with Revan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.