[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NickTurtles are my favorite iteration of TMNT, and Megabloks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

The NickTurtles are my favorite iteration of TMNT, and Megabloks may be my all-time favorite Turtles figures. I basically have everything, besides non-gummy Shredder and TigerClaw. Anyone else into these? Anyone know how long we have to wait for Series 4?
>>
I've been really considering getting Krang now that it's getting clearanced out, but did they ever release the other two turtles with matching shells?
>>
>did they ever release the other two turtles with matching shells

Not sure what you mean by matching shells, but you can get all four regular turtles in those $5 playset packs.
>>
>>6110393
The "classic" turtles in the Krang set have brown shells while the singles have green shells.
>>
>>6108754
Hell, I didn't know about series 3 until I saw them on the shelf.

These are nifty figures, but the harnesses on my S.1 Leo and Don broke in several places. That has cooled me on the line a bit.
>>
>>6110394
Gotcha. I don't see Classic Don and Mike with brown shells on the MB site, but maybe they come with another set? Also, the shells on the Classics are modular, I think, so maybe you could hit up eBay for some loose.
>>
>>6110395
>harnesses on my S.1 Leo and Don broke
Yeah, they are sometimes fiddly little things. They break or are missing pieces. But at $3 each, it's easy, and worth it, to replace them.
>>
>>6108809
I'm pretty sure there's a brown shell Mike with the Turtle Van. No Donny that I know of though. Technodrome comes with another Leo.
>>
>>6110452
I wouldn't have minded if it had been my own incompetence, but it's a material and/or design issue. I picked them up one day to move 'em and there were tears and cracks. The replacements and series 2 & 3 figures seem to be fine so far, though.
>>
>>6110468
Ah. Maybe the early S1 figures had a bad batch of rubber. I haven't really had any problems.
>>
File: DSC_3319.jpg (74KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3319.jpg
74KB, 1000x663px
i love em, eagerly waiting for the next wave
hopeully they'll bring them in malaysia but i kinda doubt it
i want that leatherhead
>>
>>6110663
>leatherhead
He's awesome. He and Slash make a good pair.
>>
>>6110395
I had this fucking issue with the Nick Turtles up to series 2 blind bags and on a bulk of the actual sets. They just randomly crack and break on their own. I hope they switch to plastic belts or something later down the line.
>>
>>6111346
fuck really???
so it's those silicone plastic shit?
>>
>>6110457

Technodrome Leo comes with a gold shell. Brown she'll Donny is coming in a 4 pack with 3 rock soldiers. It should be out soon if not already. That's packed in a case with Samurai Leo that comes with some white mousers. Theres also an 80's Baxter Stockman coming. I just wish we'd get the 80's Slash and Leatherhead.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6110663
Anon kun
>>
File: DSC_3221.jpg (70KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3221.jpg
70KB, 1000x663px
>>6111361
welcome and i hope you don't get swindled
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6111367
I already left. Kinda wanted to meet up is that weird? ~_~

Also 5 RM for this was a pretty good deal
>>
>>6111378
Man, if you thought that was a good deal, you should have went to One City mall
>>
>>6108754
Love the classics series, i have the Party wagon as my latest and christmas gift. Been collecting them, and hoping to grab the villain sets (bebop and rocksteady) if they go on sale.

Havent gotten into the nick toon versions of these - as i cant buy a ton of things and want to focus on one series - but i do like these more then i should. I didnt expect to find these rivaling my other TMNT series for most fun to pose and use.
>>
>>6111410
I couldn't really do much there or go anywhere. -<-

Are you cute?
>>
>>6111346
I hadn't found any other accounts of it happening, so I was hoping I just got a bad set. Sorry it got yours as well.
>>
>>6111514
$5 on clearance at toys r us for foot soldier packs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.