[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I don't usually post here. I mostly browse g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

Hey guys,
I don't usually post here. I mostly browse g and sci.
But recently to my mind came toy series from my childhood, but I can't recall the name.
Here what I remember:
-8 characters 2 factions,
-each figure had 8 pieces, head, torso, 2 arms, 2 legs, weapon and shield,
-each piece had a stat 0 to 3, they were base for combat system or sth,
-the winner of the fight could swap a part for opponents part, but you couldn't swap individual arm and leg. They had be swapped in pairs.

Anyone can help me out?

Pic not related, my dog if you're curious
>>
you can also try /tg/
>>
File: HX85500Clg.jpg (42KB, 512x360px) Image search: [Google]
HX85500Clg.jpg
42KB, 512x360px
>>6103573

Easy. It's Xevos, OP.

Despite being fairly obscure, the line still has a cult following to this day. Because of this, figures go for a premium on the secondary market. Some well over $100.
>>
>>6103608
It's not really it, sorry. These figures had like 10cm top
>>
File: yup.jpg (399KB, 1516x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
399KB, 1516x1600px
you're welcome
>>
Op here, I remembered some more.

They came in 4 sided triangular box. Each pack contained mixed parts, so no pack came with complete figure. You had trade or fight to collect complete figure.

Also rules: you compared each peace with opponents. 3 won against 2 and 1 but lose againts 0. 2 beat 1 and 0. 1 beat only 0. 0 beat 3.
Winner was declared on who won more. For example, let's say your left arm had 2, but opponents 0. You got a point. His shield had 0, but yours 3 so he wins this one. All together you have 5 points, he has 3 so you can swap his shield for yours, cause it's better or you like it or something.
>>
>>6103641
These things were the shit, I got a box of 'em out in storage I should really do something with.

If I can also call upon the knowledge of /toy/, I can recall some mech-suit figure line that I want to say was just Mech Warriors but I can't be sure. The toy I'm recalling was around 8 inches and had arms that popped off if you hit a button, and the suit held a smaller figure inside.
This is more than 20 years ago though, I might just be remembering a dream I don't know.
>>
File: Thor 001 (Large).jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thor 001 (Large).jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>6103674
>>
>>6103676
Shit I didn't even need to tell you the color of the damn thing and you knew the exact one anyway. Thanks anon!
>>
File: Bushwacker 002 (Large).jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bushwacker 002 (Large).jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>6103680
I kinda want more of these, but they're so hard to get complete at a decent price.
>>
>>6103676
>toy on box has rockets
>the actual toy doesn't
>>
File: Whirl Exosuit.jpg (328KB, 1125x861px) Image search: [Google]
Whirl Exosuit.jpg
328KB, 1125x861px
>>6103682
I don't even recall having others of that sort, just a few Exo Squad suits that I think most of us recognize today, pic tangentially related.

>>6103682
>hey I remember that, that was awesome!
>I wonder if I could find one on ebay?
>FUG
every goddamned time, I'm glad I repaired my childhood Crash Dummy collection years ago, the thought of paying full price for each tiny limb or head is too much.
>>
File: Bushwacker 003 (Large).jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bushwacker 003 (Large).jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>6103683
There's 3 of them in there, but sadly they don't stick out like the boxart makes them look.
>>
>>6103573
What type of doggo is it?
>>
>>6108704
Looks like a Husky mixed with a Collie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.