[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /toy/ I'm a noob when it comes to figurines and such.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Drossel.jpg (91KB, 996x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drossel.jpg
91KB, 996x1500px
Yo /toy/

I'm a noob when it comes to figurines and such. I play it safe a lot of the time so I don't own a great deal, but I really want a Drossel.

Problem is, there are several variations and something called 'Chogokin' which is to do with the die-cast material or something.

I'm not wanting the Miku Hatsune variant, and I'm after her standard form, that includes the accesories like her masquerade mask and staff.

I ask y'all because I'd like reliable info from people I know already own a Drossel or are experienced buyfags.
>>
Ohio anon

The version you're looking for is Charming Drossel, from Fireball Charming.

The main 3 figures she has of this appearance are the Nendoroid (easiest to find), Figma (most expensive), and Chogokin.

The version that has what you're looking for is the Figma which is about 5" tall and goes for $100+ on Mandarake. Along with the Tribal mask and staff it comes with a bright red cape, her short hairstyle, and a small robot.

The Chogokin is about 7-8" tall but doesnt come with the mask, staff, or cape but is diecast.
>>
>>6100397
Thanks!
>>
>>6100397
Would you say this is a safe purchase?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-4917&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Ddrossel%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>6100419
AmiAmi is a very reputable site but... anon that listing is sold out.
>>
>>6100451
Oh, right. Didn't see that.

Fuck, that was a decent price as well. Ebay and Amazon are all well over $70.
>>
>>6100454
Yeah. For being from such an obscure series she's ridiculously popular.

I managed to snag mine from the BST threads here a couple years back for around $60

She's probably not going to get a reissue so you're stuck with after market prices.
>>
>>6100419
>it's an anon thinks he's found a steal episode

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005312
I just can't believe my luck!
>>
lurk BST, sometimes they are posted there

you won't be disappointed with figma Drossel, worth every cent
>>
File: Getting Lucky.jpg (4MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
Getting Lucky.jpg
4MB, 5472x3648px
Chogokin Drossel is really great if you can get her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.