[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought these things weren't allowed to be sold in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6926.jpg (928KB, 2318x1816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.jpg
928KB, 2318x1816px
I thought these things weren't allowed to be sold in the states? The Indian grocery store has a bunch.
>>
please inform your local police this is a health hazard
>>
Buy one and check it out. Chances are very good that it's the new style ones that are two halves with a visible plastic seam between them
>>
>>6098528
>moonspeak writing on the box
>shitbrand eggs next to it

No chance. Those are just straight imported contraband. Report this fucking childkiller to authorities.
>>
Are you even in USA?
>>
>>6098560

This
>>
>>6098571
Massachusetts
>>
>>6098588
Oh shit! Where? I'm on my way
>>
>>6098512
It's a new legal type of kinder egg, notice the thick line surrounding the egg? It's a giant yellow plastic piece now and the two halves of chocolate aren't connected, they just come off the yellow plastic thing which now opens like a clamshell and is much larger so retards dont swallow it.
>>
File: eggo.png (299KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
eggo.png
299KB, 600x424px
>>6098683
found what it essentially looks like

either that or the indians are your store are smart about getting stuff
>>
>>6098560
>No moonspeak to be found. (Maybe a touch of Russian?)
>I've found those exact offbrands at Walmart.
>>
i'm canadian and let me tell you
they're not worth it
>>
>>6098512
They aren't illegal in the US anymore.

http://gawker.com/5990806/us-ban-on-kinder-surprise-eggs-finally-lifted-kinda
>>
>>6098588
Winter Hill area?
>>
>>6098512
Drugs are illegal in the US too yet they manage to sell them too
>>
>>6099332
But you can't just go into an Indian market and by heroin and cocaine because it's called happy up and down juice either, you autocontrarian fuckwad.
>>
>>6099336
Wow dude harsh but yes you can buy illegal narcotics in stores like that .... Spice and bath salts are sold all the time in stores like that.

Seriously dude grow up a little how you treat people is a serious reflection of who you are
>>
>>6098675
>>6099331
Shrewsbury. Near wegmans
>>
RIP William Salice.
>>
Growing up I could only get these when I went abroad but I've been seeing these around random stores in the US for years now. I never did read anything about it becoming legal again, but I actually see it fairly often here in Manhattan. Last time I bought one about a year ago it was still the same as before
>>
Ulker literallly supoorts Isis
>>
>>6100180
Ugh.

I'm sorry you live in the middle of the woods
>>
>>6098588
For what it's worth, there's a European deli in Salem that doesn't give a fuck about the Kinder egg laws, and has been importing and selling them for years. They're the old type as well, not the new split ones.
>>
HE DIED YESTERDAY

Italian confectioner who launched the Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs dies aged 83

damn you this yearrrrrr
>>
>>6098512
>>6098519
>>6098560
>>6098683

> Americans are literally too stupid to eat food with a toy inside
>>
>>6100987
they voted a rich selfish kike who will fuck America over into office, what do you expect?
>>
>>6101007
Angry mexican detected.
Sorry, but you have to go back.
>>
>>6101014

Yeah just like Hillary got #lockedup right?
>>
>>6098560
moonspeak refers to japanese you fucking newfag
>>
File: moth_balls_s.jpg (82KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
moth_balls_s.jpg
82KB, 640x426px
Are these banned in USA too.
>>
>>6098588
>>6099331
Heh. I was just over that way for New Years. I used to get my Kinder Eggs over in Allston at a Euro market.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.