[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to buy one >$30 base international shipping fee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9.jpg (218KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
218KB, 1500x1500px
>decide to buy one
>$30 base international shipping fee
>$10 additional shipping fee for a single figure
>total purchase costs $70-90
>for one figure give or take
Why this
>>
>>6095928
shit taste has a price in 2016
>>
>>6095928
Take gaijin's money, revenge for Hiroshima
>>
>>6095928
>$30 base international shipping fee
It's your fault for living in a different country.
>>
>>6095928
The higher but flat shipping is what got me to order more. Up to you what you do.
>>
>>6095956
Can you not do combine shipping? I paid $75.00 alone for 3 figures.
>>
>>6095957
Shouldn't be. Everything should be combined as one order under one shipping cost. You should probably contact the backer kit and if they're no help the Fwoosh guys.
>>
>>6095957
Well I ordered each one separately, you think they will refund me and combine the order all together?
>>
>>6095986
Possibly. I'd contact them for assistance to combine everything under one order.
>>
>>6096022
What's their contact id?
>>
>>6095986
>I ordered each one separately and am gunna complain about shippinh
You're a fucking idiot holy shit lmao
>>
>>6096212
Except that's not OP. I'd know because I'm OP. and no, I haven't ordered any yet.
>>
>>6095928
Look.

Market stratification is at astronomical levels right now. So many people are poorer than unsalted dirt. They won't pay anything for anything. In order for a toy run to be profitable, they have to balance it out on the backs of early adopters. As that pool of people willing to spend a few shekels shrinks, they have to soak them even harder.

If you preorder toys in 2017, you are subsidizing at least 3 poorfags with your money. When you finally tire of this, all you have to do is stop preordering. Believe me, if enough of us do this, the shops that actually watch their numbers will notice. They'll either push back on wholesale prices or cut their own orders, leaving poorfags shorted and facing latecomer tax sooner.

Lower prices for me or a kick in the balls to poorfags; sounds like a win-win.
>>
I just want the god damn things to EXIST ALREADY
>>
>>6096629
they ship in February
>>
these should be $15 and I'm not willing to spend a penny more
>>
>>6096656
Supposedly. Who knows, really. Should get an update soon, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.