[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is the Medicom Amazing Spider-Man 2? I impulse purchased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (1MB, 1119x939px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1119x939px
How good is the Medicom Amazing Spider-Man 2? I impulse purchased one and i'm deciding if I should return it or not.
>>
It's kind of a floppy mess. Expect legs that will never stay in place, knees that will never stay bent, and if you got the deluxe set, a Peter Parker face that looks nothing like Andrew Garfield.
>>
>>6090804
Return him and pre-order Revo Spidey.

I've bought this fucker too back when he was completely new. I thought the fig was okay at first but then his hand popped off (I didn't hamhanded him or anythin it just happened). I've glued it back, though. And then after keeping it in the box for half a year (I don't keep all of my figures on the shelf) I see he's started to lose color. His interchangeable hands and some of the paint on his body had faded away.. And no, the box was kept away from the Sun and high temperature.

So yeah, MAFEX's a shit.
>>
>>6090804
Got one when i first came out too. not that great looks okay but a lot of QC issues. mine has some really floppy shoulders. like the other anon said just pre-order the revo spidey
>>
>>6090804
The DX one has none of the issues. I like it, but it needs better shoulder articulation.
>>
>>6097024
>>6097027
OP here, can I see some pictures?
Should I return it or not? It comes in Jan. 04.
>>
>>6090804
Save your money for the Revo Spidey. He is the spidey we all deserve.
>>
>>6097278
He does look promising but It's too late and the MaFex is already on it's way. The seller told me I could return it as soon as I receive it but I just might keep it since I purchased the DX for $45 which is retail pricing.
>>
>>6097290
He does look promising though.
>>
>>6097295
Don't know how I feel about the head sculpt, getting Deadpool vibes
>>
File: 1378326916025.jpg (194KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1378326916025.jpg
194KB, 500x379px
>>6097278
I for one can't wait to recreate all those image macros.
I sense potential for a lot of OC.
>>
>>6097318
It's the same sculptor that did the Deadpool figure, so that might be it.
>>
>>6090804
How about you decide for yourself when you get it if you should return it or not? A crazy idea, I know, but you are allowed to form your own opinions.
>>
>>6097341
I just need to know any possible QC errors, I don't want to buy a figure that will fall apart on me
>>
>>6097343
Anecdotal evidence isn't anything to consider.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>6097349
Thanks for the ANECDOTAL advice!
>>
File: Spiderman_fucking_nowhere.jpg (56KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman_fucking_nowhere.jpg
56KB, 600x441px
>>6097324
>>
>>6097349
>If I haven't heard of it it never happens!
Fuck off m8
You are as bad as the fags that circlejerk in the NECA general
Anyone who has seen MAFEX in their early days knows their early figures were loose as shit.
There's fucking video reviews
>>
File: image (11).jpg (47KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
image (11).jpg
47KB, 500x380px
>>
File: long neck.jpg (72KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
long neck.jpg
72KB, 634x634px
>>6097295
>He does look promising to join the giraffe club
yes
>>
>>6097398
The utter fuck are you on about? Did I somehow say or otherwise imply anything about the toy by claiming Acedotal evidence is never to be trusted, especially on 4Chan where people exaggerate shit constantly?
>>
>>6097418
ayy lmao, now I can't get this image out of my head. Maybe i'll just stick with Medicom Spider-man, it will be my first Movie figure in my collection, and today was pay day so I don't care anymore
>>
>>6097343
And yet you did exactly that.
Dumbass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.