[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy pic related because the design looks cool >watch movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_0610.jpg (25KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
25KB, 443x332px
>buy pic related because the design looks cool
>watch movie
>BAZINGA robot edition

It's Phasma all over again. Fucking Disney.
>>
>Doesn't like the pilot of Firefly/Serenity being mashed up with the voice of I, Robot

shit taste bro
>>
>>6072339
I just came back from watching the movie and this dude let me down. When I heard he was a sarcastic reprogrammed imperial robot, well, that sounds cool. What we get is a one-liner machine. All his dialogue is jokes about another character's dialogue. Or saying "there's x% chance we won't make it", because of course, all robot characters do is calculate odds. It was annoying.
>>
>>6072349
lol, thank god I didn't invest into this character, it's just another Phasma. I've learned my lesson.
>>
Thats my favourite SW droid now.
Unlike others he is not useless
>>
File: 20161130_010400.jpg (50KB, 449x799px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_010400.jpg
50KB, 449x799px
I prefer the classic droids
>>
>>6072375
umm... anon?

I don't think that's the droid we're looking for
>>
>>6072331
>BAZINGA robot edition
Opinion discarded until you can make a coherent complaint without bringing up some catchphrase from a show no one watches.
>>
>>6072387
Did you not read any of the other posts I the thread my guy
>>
>>6072384
Woah are you doing a Jedi mind trick
>>
>>6072390
>He makes sarcastic comments/jokes!
That's the only other complaint I can see, and that's as shitty as a reason to dislike a character as you can come up with.
>>
>>6072349
>Or saying "there's x% chance we won't make it", because of course, all robot characters do is calculate odds. It was annoying.
Excellent, that annoying joke by the talking sword from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword makes it into Star Wars.
>>
>>6072403
C3P0 made that "joke" in the original trilogy.
>>
>>6072331
>BAZINGA
What does this even mean?
>>
>>6072433
Some faggot thinks that it's some hot buzzword that really triggers /toy/ because it's from some shitty "nerd" sitcom.
>>
>>6072435
You realize that the Bazinga meme is prevalent on this entire site right?
>>
>>6072435
I get that it's from that shitty normie "nerd" show, but what is it supposed to mean in the meme context?
>>
>>6072442
It really isn't. unless somehow it is just not on the 5 boards I visit pretty regularly.
>>
>>6072445
He's saying because the robot makes quips and snarky comments that it's the same type of humor that the show has.
>>
>>6072448
So basically it's just a "man this is so MAINSTREAM!" thing?
>>
>>6072450
I doubt OP even means it like that, it sounds more like 'I don't like this type of humor!!' type of bitching.
>>
>>6072445
meme version of "eureka"
>>
>>6072446
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bazinga

You must be a massive newfag not to have seen this meme elsewhere before.
>>
>>6072463
No, I've been here for a good 4 years now, plenty of time to never see this meme in use besides the occasional retard like you.
>>
>>6072387
>>6072399
>>6072433
>>6072435
>>6072445
>>6072448
>>6072452
If any of you haven't worked it out yet, I'm pretty sure op means it's a robot version of Sheldon Cooper, which sounds wretched. He's the nasally, awkward "nerd" from TBBT who comes across as a form of minstrel character for the unwashed masses to feel superior to and laugh at.

I don't know how accurate the comparison is, but "Bazinga" as an adjective doesn't just mean "I don't like it".
>>
>>6072465
I'm not even the OP but whatever you say my man.

There's no way you've been on this site for more than 4 months unless you literally stick to the slowest moving boards on this site. Even then I give it 1 year at most.

Just admit your newfaggotry and go back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>6072494
Admit your shitty meme doesn't get as much action as you want it to instead of acting like other people are newfags.
>>
>>6072465
>too stupid to google
>calling someone else retard
>>6072506
fuck off shithead
>>
File: sheldor no.jpg (67KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
sheldor no.jpg
67KB, 2000x720px
BAZONGO
>>
>>6072349
Does the movie explain in universe why these droids are not seen in A New Hope?
>>
>>6072506
Dude, it's not even my meme. This shit came from /tv/, I fucking hate that board.

Goddamn you're obnoxious.
>>
>>6072508
You can't be that stupid. Googling the meme won't change how little I have seen it on this site.
So, you can 'fuck off shithead' since it's clear you know you are in the wrong
>>
>>6072445
It means that it's a shitty creation meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator/your casual wannabe nerd aka normies who usually have shit taste and are easily bamboozled.
Are you new to 4chan?
>>
>>6072463
Why the fuck would you use Knowyourmeme? That website was created by a bunch of normie cucks trying to profit off of our creations. Use ED you faggot, at least it contains our humor and context in its descriptions.
>>
>>6072539
Because KYM aren't as pretentious and clearly underage as ED.

Who the fuck even cares about ED anymore anyways? They're a relic of the past.
>>
>>6072543
>underage
ED is older than KYM, stop supporting normie websites you little shit. You probably stumbled across 4chan within the past 5 years. You post 2007 newfags are such retards when it comes to preserving board culture. This is why we can't have nice things and why everything good ends up diluted and bastardized through time.
>>
>>6072546
>muh sekrit klub
And this is how you spot reddit
>>
>>6072551
yup, you're new to the internet
>>
>>6072555
Hello, reddit!
>>
>>6072556
whatever you say buckaroo
>>
>>6072543
Only 2 types of people even edit ED anymore

1) easily-offended Christians who get mad at anyone who doesn't believe in their fairy tale

2) furries who start articles on those who critique their shitty art
>>
>>6072564
>fairy tale

Edgy teen pls go.
>>
>>6072564
It's still frequently updated by those who adhere to its original style.
>>
>>6072442

It's really not.
>>
>>6072516

You expected A New Hope to have featured every droid in the galaxy?
>>
>>6072617
>Imperial droid
>half of A New Hope takes place on the Death Star

Really think about posts before you make them.
>>
>>6072471
Op here. This guy got it right. K-2 is just Sheldon in robot form. Since the charachter is a robot, there's all sorts of joke of him not understanding social cues, being a little stubborn, fucking "x% chance we won't make it" (he seriously says this in 5 or 6 different scenarios). I liked the movie, and the characters, but it really seems like this character was created in a meeting for a quirky, non human sidekick.

Also, several of these robots show up on the empire side, so it doesn't quite ruin the figure.
>>
>>6072408
Yes, and one or two times is enough. This guy says it like 5 times. It gets repetitive.
>>
>>6072516
Nope. This movie take place either a day or even a few hours before A New Hope and they don't explain what happened to the death troopers, droids or any of the different ships at all.

They do explain why the death star was easily destroyed in A New Hope, and it is a good explanation. That was well thought out.
>>
>>6072660
>Really think about posts before you make them.

Right back at ya. The Death Star was huge. We only saw the parts the heroes saw, plus a conference room. Use yer damn brain.
>>
>>6072666

The character had potential. They needed a better voice actor. One who knows how to deliver dry sarcasm.

Perhaps a brit funnyman would have been better.
>>
>>6072766
Or Auralnauts.
>>
>>6072539
>our
>>
>>6072403
...You're trolling about that line being from Zelda, right?
>>
>>6072546
BOARD CULTURE
TIP YOUR SHITTY FEDORA OFF BEFORE YOU HANG YOURSLEF
>>
>>6072785
He's talking about Fi, who was delightful.
>>
>>6072670
It wasn't easily destroyed. They fucked A New Hope up entirely by doing that. It completely negates the importance and meaning of the flaw in the first place.
>>
>>6072463
I've been here for 6 years and have never seen BAZINGA meme'd, or I've completely glossed over it because it references normie shit that I instantly know doesn't deserve my attention. But I do get it without looking it up.
>researching a meme
Newfag 101
>>
File: 30171798003_844e1fec26_h.jpg (460KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
30171798003_844e1fec26_h.jpg
460KB, 1600x1067px
>>6072906

MAZINGA is generally something you'd see a lot more of on /m/.
>>
File: Stephen_Hawking_Based_On.jpg (208KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Hawking_Based_On.jpg
208KB, 600x400px
>>6072766
Pic related would have been perfect.
>inb4 Simpsons did it
>>
>>6072666
>Also, several of these robots show up on the empire side

sold.
>>
quips are a disney thing now
they saw that normalfags love that shit with marvel and now are forcing it into SW
>>
>>6072758
>it's okay if they don't come up with an explanation
>it's okay to turn your brain off when watching a movie
>it's okay for Disney to keep making OP shit canon that is never seen again just because
>>
File: bazinga.jpg (242KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.jpg
242KB, 1600x1067px
>>6072914
Couldn't help myself.
>>
>>6072349
There needs to be more robots like TARS.
>>
>>6072885
You mean the fact that luke managed the shot? I don't think it negates that, I just explains why one single shoot was able to bring the entire station down, because that is a huuge design flaw.
>>
This is the rude awakening you 'but it looks cool' faggots deserve.

Fuck you guys.
>>
>>6072331
so, the character talks? i was expecting the cool mute badass archetype....
>>
This is why I bought no Rogue One figures and don't intend to to buy any new star wars movie figures after force awakens.
>>
>letting the source material affect your enjoyment of a cool design
You some kind of unimaginative faggot? Were you incapable of enjoying toys before they were just popular properties with established characters? This figure can literally be anything you want it to be. A quirky sheldon, a murderous death bot, a physical manifestation of a gorilla spirit trapped in a digital world. Anything.

It's cheap, it's cool looking and the articulation is nice. What fucking more do you want?
>>
>>6073093
are you literally autistic?
>>
>>6073093
are you 12? only kids play using their imagination. It is pathetic to do so as an Adult.
>>
>>6073097
Does autism allow someone to enjoy a cool design from a mediocre movie?

>>6073098
You don't have to actually "play" with the toy and make sound effects. My point is it's a cool design. Who gives a shit about the source material and it's flaws? It's literally a $14-18 purchase.

Now if we were talking about the more expensive SHF I can totally see someone not wanting to spend $60 on a character they hate. Bitching about Black Series though? What kind of poorfag does this?
>>
>>6073108
>it's OK if it's cheap
you are stupid
>>
>>6072564
>he doesn't know that /toy/ is a Christian board
>>
>>6073110
There is plenty of examples of something being ok because it's cheap, this is one of them. This is a cool looking robot for someone who has a robot display or wants an imposing robot near other figures. You don't need to ever watch the movie to get full enjoyment out of it as a toy or display piece.

You sound bitter and pathetic. You're mad because you bought the toy (or wanted to buy it) and now the movie has soured your opinion of it because you are such a petty little faggot you can't separate the shit movie from your love of the design. You are literally hating something you loved because of a shit movie.
>>
>>6073108
>this is how a 5 year old thinks
>>
>>6073108

This is the only human being in the whole thread.
>>
>>6073172
This is not an automated monitor unit
Please, note that your IP and suppressive comment have been logged.
>>
>>6073108
I'm the op. You are right and wrong. The robot it's a generic one and they show dozens in the movie, and yes, I can put it in 4 legs and say it's a horse and whatever the fuck I want. My comment is more based on it's design. Look at C-3PO, he talks like a faggot, moves like a faggot and it's design reflects it's faggotry. Look at Vader, all blakc and imposing and his character is big and imposing too. Them you design a hughe warrior woman in chrome armor and all she does is get literally thrown in the trash. And now this guy, a cool big imperial robot that behaves like an autistic child. He designs do not match the personalities at all. Shit, like grievous in the movie, a huge 4 armed killer robot that runs at first sign of trouble. Would you watch a batman movie where the batsuit is a pink leotard and tutu?
>>
>>6073200
Bitch I might
>>
>>6072331
I bought K2S0 because I like utilitarian-looking robots and I like toys.
I even bought the huge-ass jumbo one.
Fuck all y'all.
>>
>>6072985
This. Superior robot coming through.
>>
>>6073200
True dat. It seems like a culture of irony has taken over. Lame shit is popular, cool things are shunned. Combined with Boba Fett's immortality through his on screen death, Star Wars has this ironic uncool-is-cool culture ingrained.
>>
>>6073108
>literally a $14-18 purchase.
I don't think you use literally correctly.
OP's pic is quite literally a $19.99 msrp toy, that can *sometimes* be found for more or less.
>>
>>6073253
Currenty it's $13 at amazon and has been under 15 for some weeks
>>
>>6072331
Did you not watch the trailer or something? Why are you crying now?
>>
I didn't manage to cancel my pre-order in time, what does HLJ do if you don't pay, other than cancel your order?
>>
>>6073413
They send yakuza to your house and kick your dog and shove the unpaid toy up your sphincter
>>
>>6073375
Fuck you. Based on the trailer I expected 2 hours of droid action.
>>
>>6073413
This >>6073427 read their terms of service.
>>
>>6073427
I assume nothing happens then.
It was really annoying to see that I had gotten a payment request for it while I was watching the movie that made me decide to cancel my order.
>>
>>6073239
TARS was the real hero.
>>
>>6073353
You literally don't know that shipping costs money, bumping it back up to msrp.
>not going to the goddamn store
Damn homebounds.
>>
>>6073491
and a real human being
>>
>>6073444
Sorry, guy, but you should already know that if a quirky character deadpans britishly in the trailer it will go full bazinga in the actual movie.
>>
>>6073657
He wasn't THAT quirky. He was basically a dog, just spokehis mind and loved his master. Yes, the quips were a bit much but so were all the quips from the other characters, they just seemed shoehorned in. Did a decent job as the "comic" relief, which was just him bitching when he talked, and he had a cool death after mowing down a ton of troopers.
And don't fucking tell me that I have a reddit tier opinion. I lived through that fucking Phantom Menace let down as a kid after idolizing the original trilogy and I've been on this site since 2005. This was the film we shoyld have gotten instead of that piece of crap and its spawn.
>>
>>6073674
>and he had a cool death after mowing down a ton of troopers.

oh shit forgot about casual spoilers oh well
>>
>>6072331
> buy pic related because design is cool
> see the movie
>BAZINGA Death Stroke edition.

It's Spiderman all over again. Fucking DC.
>>
>>6073657
your utter shit taste is showing
not to mention your utter dependence on your buzzword to try and somehow downplay one of the better characters in all of the star wars movies.
>>
>>6072349
never tell me the odds
>>
>see this thread
>expect movie to be ruined by it
>it actually pulls off being a menacing killbot with good comedic timing
Rip in pieces you sarcastic shit. You were too good for the fans of this franchise.
>>
>>6074034
fucking this. All this disingenuous cynicism people on 4chan think is so cool is retarded.
When the first appearance of a character is them chokeslamming a bitch, you know the character is gold.
>>
>>6072766
TFW no robot Ashens in Star Wars.
>>
>>6074034
i never understood the sudden aversion to quips in blockbuster movies now
it's like these people never seen old action flicks or read comics before
>>
>>6074006
>a character is just as good as it is entertaining to watch
Nice thought process, faggot.
>>
>>6074050
>complete nonsensical greetext statement!
good one, sport.
>>
>>6074057
>nonsensical
I know you have never even tried to understand what makes a good character but you can't possibly not understand a simple sentence like that.
Or maybe you do since you liked bazingabot.
>>
>>6074059
sorry kiddo, a nonsensical statement followed by the buzzword you still keep trying to push just makes it all the more clear you are an utter idiot no one should listen to.
>>
>>6074050
>>6074057
>>6074059
sorry man, but i don't understand what you're trying to say either
>>
File: zaspidey9.jpg (114KB, 593x407px) Image search: [Google]
zaspidey9.jpg
114KB, 593x407px
>>6072331
>buy pic related because the design looks cool
>watch movie
>BAZINGA Michelangello edition
>>
>>6074048
Or seen Star Wars. Han & 3PO were pretty quip-y.
>>
>>6072331
i watched the movie just now and i have no idea what the fuck you're complaining about
k2so barely had screen time and the jokes aren't that in your face as force awakens shit
stop being a contrarian, fake peon
>>
>>6072331
Wasn't it established early on that he'd just be a snarky bot that tags along? Honestly I just bought him for the unique design.
>>
>enter thread looking to see what people think about the Black Series or if there are any in-hand pics of the SHF/model kit
>whole thread is full of sperging about some shitty sitcom
Damn, this place is a shithole. Even if he was underwhelming as a character, that design is still cool as fuck - are there any toys that do it justice?
>>
>>6074470
It is a cool design, regardless of the source material.

I think the black series is really well made. The o ly thing its missing are artuculate fingers. Also, its the only one where the knees and elvbows are see through, jut like the original design. It's not really something you can really see in the movie, but it may be an issue if you go for accuracy.
>>
>>6072331
so he's C3PO? cool.
>>
>>6072349
are you forgetting that it's a kids movie? why does everybody think they'd write a Kubrickian spacedrama when the target audience are children.
>>
>>6074509
It's not a children's movie, all of the main characters die. What children's movie has that outcome?
>>
>>6074514
I really fucking hate all of you. Whatever happened to blocking out spoiler text. I mean, it's gotten really bad the last couple years. But seriously, go choke on a dick.
>>
>>6074521
This isn't that normie message board anon
>>
>>6072331
18+
12+
4+
Please be conceived
>>
>>6074521
Why is it our fault you haven't seen that movie yet? Also
>spoilers on /toy/
newfag
>>
>>6074509
it's a family movie at best you gigantic faggot
>>
>>6074521
I hope you force choke on a dick you balless faggot
>>
>>6073067

He's meant to be like a "dark" C-3PO. He's neurotic and pessimistic, but he also has a "dry wit" and "sarcastic sense of humor."
>>
>>6074514
>What children's movie has that outcome?
the Transformers movie
>>
>>6074553
how would you know, did you actual use up valuable life time to watch a fucking hack's movie? you poor faggot.
>>
>>6074553
The animated movie? Not all of the main characters die, in fact, none of them do. Optimus is basically a supporting character in the film since he's only in it for like the first ten or fifteen minutes.
>>
>>6074501
Alright, I think that's worth the $16 it goes for on Amazon. I know clear plastic can be a bit brittle, though - does that feel like it might be a problem here?
>>
>>6074566
Clear plastic is ALWAYS an issue
>>
>>6072331

At first I was like "Why does this robot sound like a sassy gay?"

Then I remembered C3PO exists
>>
>>6074558
the 1986 faggot, also the 1st Bay movie is fun
>>6074562
still lots of them are killed off brutally
>>
>>6074591
But they're not main characters in the film, so it's not the same thing. The main characters of the story all survive.
>>
>>6074514
Be Invoked
>>
>>6074609
American media targetted towards children, not foreign and especially not Japanese since they take risks, or at least used to take risks in their story telling compared to American media
>>
>>6072539
>trying to profit off of our creations

Please... Just kill yourself... or at least jus to to 9gag or whatever
>>
>>6074641
hi newfag, you came here after 2007, didnt you?
well, youre part of the cancer, makes sense with the response you just gave. kym does profit by generating revenue from site traffic.
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (599KB, 1863x1762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
599KB, 1863x1762px
>>6074566
He joints themselves aren't made of clear plastic. I think they added the clear plastic for support to the normal hollowed joints. It does not feel like it would break at all. In fact, it's one of the better hasbro figures, but I think the simple design helped the engineering.
>>
>>6072588
>edgy

Aren't you supposed to be humble and turn the other cheek, instead of being an asshole? Or is the factual liberal Jesus not in line with your conservashit views?
>>
>>6072915
then /pol/ would have cried extra hard about "that atheist is in the movie too!"

Actually, yeah, they cry anyway so why not?
>>
>>6072766
James Corden coming to star wars.
>>
>>6072936
But Star Wars has always had quips
>>
>>6074720
I hate atheists, I don't have to believe in anything to think you're the scum of the earth.
>>
I watched the movie twice and payed more attention to it.

You guys are overreacting, he's a pretty cool character. Yes, he appeal to the masses with some lame jokes but he's the comic relief.

Buying his SHF for sure
>>
>>6072539
>>6072543
>>6072546

This is a much more interesting conversation reading ED as erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>6072915

>Steven Hawking calmly driving through intense fire from Death Trooper, extremely slow due to chair malfunction
>Robotic voice repeats "The Force is with me, I'm the Force" constantly
>Arrive at console table, can't do anything cause paralitic
>Die in a horrific granade explosion, Rebels get crushed and DS plans are never leaked

Would have been awesome.
>>
>>6072660
We only saw this kind of droid in the archives base, not on the Death Star, derp derp.
>>
>>6075334
Also at that holy city.
I think one of the troopers at the archive mentioned they were obsolete or something
>>
File: joint peg.jpg (242KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
joint peg.jpg
242KB, 1200x1600px
>>6074671
The clear plastic piece is the peg holding the joint in place.
Same shit as this, except enlarged.

And you'd have to be retarded to break it, since its one of the strongest plastics out there.
>>
>>6075466
not to be pedantic, but that's a double jointed knee, K2's is one joint.
>>
File: tumblr_meamrhHeRu1ro1ncbo1_500.jpg (152KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meamrhHeRu1ro1ncbo1_500.jpg
152KB, 500x692px
>>6073200
What you're describing is the Maidman and you better fucking believe I'd watch a movie about him.
>>
>>6074034
I liked him too. He could have been better, but he was also the only character I enjoyed to any extent. It was cool watching him move around and while the snarky analytical robot character may not be anything original, it's not bad. He honestly just felt like a more dry deadpan version of C-3PO
>>
>>6072339
>>6072349
>>6072350
>>6072331
>watching a pre-sequel
we all know the death star blows up and who darth vader is
>>
File: wio8o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
wio8o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>6072375
These are not them anon!

You've bought their STUNT DOUBLES!
>>
>>6073674
>and he had a cool death after mowing down a ton of troopers.
wtf, he fights? That's pretty cool. He isn't holding a gun in like any of his toy shots, so i assumed he was just another C3PO.
>>
File: battlecryofantiSJWs.png (85KB, 422x216px) Image search: [Google]
battlecryofantiSJWs.png
85KB, 422x216px
>>6073247
>It seems like a culture of irony has taken over

>Implying it isn't our fault this happened in the first place
>>
>>6073829
>BAZINGA Death Stroke edition.
expecting something else from Deadpool

>Fucking DC
Are you retarded?
>>
>>6075908
none of the characters get much of an arc, but that's his thing. he gets told to stay with the ship and just calculate, fix and fly the thing. he complains that jyn gets a gun and he doesn't. then at the end jyn gives him her gun so that he can defend himself whilst working the computers.
>>
>>6075908
He has a few cool scenes
One where he grabs a grenade mid throw
And the end where he dies defending the computer to keep the machine working

But Donnie yen stole the show
>>
>>6075909
It isn't, it's the fault of all the normies that chose to incorporate and bastardize our humor once exposed to it via the internet when they all started to swarm to it after 2006.
>>
>>6075908
Seeing the Lego buildable figure's punching action, I was expecting him to be a hardcore motherfucker
>>
File: Artoo-Fathead.png (3MB, 1470x2060px) Image search: [Google]
Artoo-Fathead.png
3MB, 1470x2060px
>>6072361

Don't mind me. I'll just be the unsung hero of the entire saga.
>>
>>6072349
Only thing I didn't like was how the K2SO acts like a immature kid thrown into a robot suit.

>I didn't want to wait on the ship because it was boring!
>I don't want to carry your bags!
>Why does she get a gun? I want one!
>These people are prisoners? I guess, I will take them to the prison..prison!

He looks and does some cool things but I figured a reprogrammed Empire droid would be stone cold efficiency with maybe some unintentional humor from what he says.

C3PO I can see being how he is as he's just a walking google translate robot that's not built to handle combat or violent situations.
>>
>>6076524
impulsive is not immature.
and Han was just at bad at lying as K2.
>>
File: 30887238273_6eb837a707_h.jpg (384KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
30887238273_6eb837a707_h.jpg
384KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>6072331
He was the best character in the movie. Everyone else ate shit.
>>
File: 30887237993_1250e8b4b2_h.jpg (310KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
30887237993_1250e8b4b2_h.jpg
310KB, 1067x1600px
>>
File: 30855614394_50155e9d95_h.jpg (359KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
30855614394_50155e9d95_h.jpg
359KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>6076992
>>6076989
>>6076987

Can he hold a gun? The Hot Toys shows him with one but the Figuarts comes with nothing...
>>
>>6073829
>>6075919
>>BAZINGA Death Stroke edition
I know it's a shitpost but it might be the only factual shitpost here.
I mean, Deadpool was created by Liefeld when he moved to Marvel and wanted to keep drawing Deathstroke. He's literally that.
>>
>>6077032
>Wade Wilson
>Slade Wilson

I never caught onto the fact Liefeld was ripping him off until the Teen Titans cartoon from the 00s.
>>
>>6072331
You artistic man child go fucking die.
>>
>>6077096
>trying so hard to fit in that he misspells autistic
kek
>>
>>6072331
Just watched the camrip and you weren't wrong
We will never get and HK tier droid in the nu-canon
>>
>>6076989
l-lewd
>>
>>6077103
Lel top kek I troll you you're artistic now
>>
>>6073538
Bravo Nolan
>>
>>6076996
http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51995533.html shows him holding one from a Trooper of some kind just fine. He seems to have a set of hands specifically for it.
>>
File: Westerner_001.jpg (162KB, 533x720px) Image search: [Google]
Westerner_001.jpg
162KB, 533x720px
>>6072331
Just ask Jin for one. He's bought a ton of them using them for some dirty theme customs
>>
>>6080430

While I really dig the concept of a cowboybot, that color scheme really makes me want to vomit.
>>
File: nice hat.gif (1MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.gif
1MB, 390x212px
>>6080430
>>
File: Westerner_006.jpg (156KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
Westerner_006.jpg
156KB, 587x720px
>>6080459
>color scheme is the best part
>>
>>6080459
>>6080466
it's captain planet colors.
>>
>>6080466
Say what you will about Jin, but motherfucker can paint.
>>
>>6080500
Ovligatory your mother is your wife shit post reply
>>
>>6072331
I liked the character, some people are to wrapped up in their memes and cynicism to enjoy things. Phasma was pushed hard in promos and ended up literally in the trash after being in the movie for 2 seconds, it's completely different.
>>
everyone got a figure but the badass rebel commandos. The alien doesn't count.
>>
>>6075890
Rogue one was way better than 90% of Star Wars movies. Doesn't matter if we know the outcome or not.
>>
>>6072375
is dat a UNLEASHED C-3P0?
>>
File: 1453777383686.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453777383686.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>6072331
I gotta say, I don't get the Bazinga memes, because the one guy said he says his mind? He came off like he was just being snarky to me, not that he was an autistic robot. I found him entertaining.
>>
>>6080566
They're just bitter autists.
>>
>>6072331
K2 did more than Phasma. what shit were you smoking when you saw the film? there was a reason why they put aluminum foil all over the 8 foot tall woman: she's not interesting.

the moviegoers were a 1000 times more invested with a fucking CG robot than they were with a Game of Chromes.
>>
>>6072331
i did the opposite. I had zero interest in the toys, saw the movie and loved the robot. Ordered him ASAP. The sarcasm is endearing.
>>
>>6080903
ditto, now i wanna get them deathtroopers
>>
File: 34375.jpg (60KB, 384x300px) Image search: [Google]
34375.jpg
60KB, 384x300px
>>6072331
>actually paying for cultural marxist propaganda
>>
>>6073510
>not having prime shipping

Fuckin' poorfag
>>
I don't care for Star Wars, went to accompany a buddy, I like the Death Troopers design.

They did jack shit in the movie lol but I still want that model kit just because of how closely they remind me of Jin Roh.
>>
File: Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg (150KB, 719x693px) Image search: [Google]
Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg
150KB, 719x693px
>>6080963
>muh white race
>>
File: 3477783.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
3477783.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>6080977
>what is a strawman
>>
File: 53662325.jpg (109KB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
53662325.jpg
109KB, 770x366px
>>6080977
Strawman more form simple statements of fact, please.
>>
>>6080967
I saw the movie tonight and OP is a liar, and i also want the Death Troopers now, but too bad their toys are fucking lanklets. They dont appear that marfan in the movie.
>>
>>6080967
>i dont like star wars
>but
>it reminds me of a japanese cartoon character

kill yourself
>>
>>6081071
did I hurt your precious Star Wars feels? I mean Star Wars is made by a giant weeaboo, you shouldn't feel THAT hurt abt a Star Wars thing reminding someone of a Japanese design.
>>
>>6081202
no you didn't hurt any "feels". i'm offering you some advice to help you and everyone else out.
>>
>>6081205
careful with that edge there lad
>>
>>6075919
>being this new
>>
>>6076987
>>6076989
>>6076992
What did that cost? $80 after shipping? Looks pretty much the same as the black series.
>>
>>6080500
>but motherfucker can paint.

no he can't that's the whole reason why we started hating him in the first place lol
>>
File: jins_head.png (391KB, 557x489px) Image search: [Google]
jins_head.png
391KB, 557x489px
>>6081560
No, he can paint. He just can't sculpt to save his life.
>>
>>6080981
So, the empire is a white supremacist organization whose main troopers were clones of a brown man. The rebels are a multicultural organization led by strong women that wanted to surrender at he mere thougt of a death star. Shit, the black rebel leader was almost crying with fear.

Those are some retarded tweets.
>>
>>6080910
Deathtroopers just had a cool design, but they didn't do shit except follow around who quite possibly is the dumbest Imperial Director in existence. (Though I'd probably be just as stupid in his position so who am I to judge? I liked him too.)
>>
>>6081600

Splattering grunge on flat colors is easy.

If you really can paint you do stuff like this.
>>
>>6082026
They look like they've had their faces melded with Angolina Jolie.
>>
>>6082026
that guy is way too heavy on his shadowing.
>>
>>6082002
isn't that like the point of stormtroopers in the first place? to look cool?
i've not thought "wow, these troopers are badass" once watching star wars, except maybe the spinning FO trooper
>>
>>6082026
Jesus, that motherfucker can paint even better.

I'm surprised at the hasbro sculps too. They're really good.
>>
File: 1465023654049.png (507KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465023654049.png
507KB, 500x500px
>>6072539
>stop using a website that actually describes and explains retarded memes instead of a site that's literally one giant meme that doesn't explain anything and just links to more memes
>>
>>6080555
>"im going to kill darth vader"
>of course he doesn't die
>>
>>6082465
l u r k m o r e
>>
>>6080555
Are you kidding? R1 is one of the worst SW movies, is a complete mess.
>>
>>6082688
Hardly. It isn't a masterpiece but calling it a complete mess is quite the over exaggerating.
>>
>>6075905
oh shi- he went old school
>>
>>6082676
No one said that, implied that was a goal in any form or even mentioned facing Vader in any scenario.
>>
>>6082691
But according to you calling It the best SW is not exaggerating.
>>
>>6082465
It actually does explain memes, your problem is that you are such a fucking newfag that none of the inside jokes make sense to you.
>>
>>6082722
another anon, but I can easily say R1 is better than every prequel movie and TFA and I'd even go as far to say it's as good as the original trilogy movies.
>>
>>6072471

Austism speaks
>>
>>6082751
The only thing I agree is that R1 is better than TFA
>>
>>6082074
I think he kicks up the contrast and sharpness/clarity to make the paint pop in the pics
>>
>>6082722
No where in my post do I claim it's the best SW...
>>
the problem with SW is that they're not great films, they just have levels of tolerability to them. Lucas was a hack and the better parts were brought out by many others overruling his dumbass decisions. Abrams is not a good filmmaker. The OT is okay if not the perfection some believe it, even Alec Guinness thought the films were utter trash, but they're watchable. Prequels were George's dumb ideas run rampant and now it's just some hack's fanfics.
>>
File: mainpic.jpg (36KB, 210x180px) Image search: [Google]
mainpic.jpg
36KB, 210x180px
>>6083699
Nah, that just looks like a guy who's too used to painting in .02mm.
Less is more.
>>
>>6083709
Mate, faux cynicism isn't popular anymore.
>>
>>6084167
nah, I just don't see SW as being "the best shit ever". And trust me, Lucas IS a hack. Go read u on what he was going to do with the franchise, then realize the prequels were mainly all him. Hell, he's such a lackluster individual with little creativity, he's literally ridden SW as a cash cow without really doing anything else. American Graffiti? Oh yeah, he did that but who cares? He was sort of involved with Indiana Jones, but people see that as mainly Spielberg's franchise. What, besides SW, has Lucas really been known for over the past 40 years?
>>
>>6083709
>>6084303
When I tell people the only Star War movie I like is the first one they never believe me.
>>
>>6083709
>they're not great films
The same can be said about any film series if it's simply your opinion. Which doesn't matter.
Case in point; Plan 9 From Outer Space. Widely considered a terrible movie, but it has a huge amount of fans.
A movie being good or bad is all a matter of opinion, and If you're not a fan your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
File: but that's wrong.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
but that's wrong.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>6084313
> Plan 9 From Outer Space. Widely considered a terrible movie, but it has a huge amount of fans.
Because of how bad it is. Nobody legitimately likes that movie.
>If you're not a fan your opinion doesn't matter.
AHAHAHAHA. Nope.
I'm not that guy, but you should probably stop being so butthurt about other people's opinions. Laugh it off, or something.
>>
>>6084303
>He's a hack if you don't count everything that was massively popular that he has been attached to.
C'mon man, no one thinks you are cool or funny or edgy for having a contrarian, cynical opinion.
>>
>>6084316
fuck out of here, subjectanon.
>>
>>6084313
>Plan 9 From Outer Space. Widely considered a terrible movie, but it has a huge amount of fans.
And those fans know exactly how bad that movie is. Prequel fans refuse to admit that there are any flaws in those movies, and if you point any out you're just parroting Plinkett and being a contrarian. But they'll shit on The Force Awakens for the smallest things.
>>
>>6073686
It's a week after the movie came out. If you haven't seen it yet you don't care enough. Besides, if you weren't expecting every new character to die you're an idiot
>>
I liked K-2SO, is the Black Series a decent figure then? I'd have liked to have gotten a Jyn and a Krennic but the sculpts I've seen don't look that great so probably not going to bother with the humanoid characters.
>>
File: GUL_5264.jpg (371KB, 630x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5264.jpg
371KB, 630x1000px
>>6085151
>is the Black Series a decent figure then?
I hate the black series, but even I have to admit that its a great toy.
>>
>>6085158
That does look great. There's a diecast version too, right? The Elite series? There's an obvious appeal in owning a metal figure of a Droid, especially as I won't be getting any others. How do they compare in terms of articulation?
>>
>>6085162
The BS uses Figuart joints and has better paint than the Figuarts.

Avoid the diecast version, unless you like fixing the joints every so often because of how loose it'll get.
>>
>>6085178
thats just a meme diecast joints are fine
>>
>>6085178
>The BS uses Figuart joints
WRONG.
>>
>>6085151
I'm op and the figure us pretty great, especially for black series price. The articulation is fantastic, I was particularly surprised with how the neck works.
>>
>>6085158
The black series figure looks like it's been seen in 144p.
>>
>>6085288
The figufarts figure looks like It's been seen in 144p because is a manlet with 0 detail
>>
>>6073239
How is there not a fucking Chogokin of this yet?
>>
>>6085318
>Figuarts

Oh the joy of using 4chan and being underaged.
>>
>>6085178
>>6085185
>>6085259
So I can be pretty safe with the Black Series figure, but jury is still out on the elite/diecast version - which is the one I'm more interested in.
>>
Is this the autism general?
>>
>>6085378
I have no fucking clue what the fuck is going on with this thread, but i bought him a bit ago as my third black series figure and i can tell you that he's fantastic. I wouldn't really trust diecast though as i've personally had bad expereince with it, but I just think the BS proportions looks better than the Elite. Also something to note is that the Elite seems to have much more limited articulation. I found a video that might help you make your choice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNVTuTgNFc0
>>
>>6085960
Looks like Black Series is the way to go!
>>
>>6085151
>is the Black Series a decent figure then?

I think it's easily the best BS figure made yet. Krennic has a good sculpt if you feel like slapping a little paint on it.
>>
>>6086464
Nah, I can't paint for shit. I'll have a look at any Krennics I see but I'm probably better saving myself the cash.
>>
>>6087968
>>6086464
Like with most Hasbro products, they look better in person, since you can see the details better and realize you don't always need paint to show that off an impressive sculpt.
>>
File: IMG_4920.jpg (1013KB, 3264x2982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4920.jpg
1013KB, 3264x2982px
>many K2s collecting dust at retail
>no one talking about the figure
>recognize this figure is awesome before anyone else
>start buying up most copies I see
>I could never buy them all because he's shelfwarming so hard
>everyone ends up loving him except that one guy
>every copy of him in North America is sold by Christmas Eve

That box of K2s in my closet is gonna be worth a mint after all the slowpokes realize this figure is making Star Wars great again
>>
>>6074509
the lego movie was a kids movie and that was actually good
>>
>>6087989
>by Christmas Eve
I just saw like 6 of him at Walmart.
Good luck.
Admittedly the figure is great but I haven't seen the movie yet.
>>
>>6087989
>That box of K2s in my closet is gonna be worth a mint

Yeah don't think so, maybe if he ended up in another movie. His popularity comes and goes with Rogue One and he still hasn't been flying off the shelves even though the movie has been out for a bit now.
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.