[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I've spent a lot of money on toys and a lot of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image (17).jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
image (17).jpg
5KB, 250x187px
Fuck, I've spent a lot of money on toys and a lot of the money spent was on franchises I don't even care about, what have you done to me /toy/!
>>
Which franchises do you not care about?
>>
>>6070338
I never should have bought a Hot Toys figure, because it's like I tasted crack for the first time it's fucking incredible. But now all I can think about is buying more, but they're so fucking expensive.

When someone asks me how much this one Deadpool figure cost me and I say around $200 I feel sick because that's a lot of fucking money for a toy.
>>
>>6070338

Since I've come here acouple years ago I got into buyfagging on a level I was never at before. Probably because of all the reference this board provides.

Still I hope I never get as bad as some of you guys with your $300-500+ monthly orders
>>
File: chun li bishoujo.jpg (44KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
chun li bishoujo.jpg
44KB, 640x960px
>>6070338
i want to buy the chun-li bishoujo statue and its about 120$ on amazon. does anybody know where i can get it cheaper?

i havent bought any toys in a while. i'v been buying too much detailing stuff for my car. i also want to buy the storm collectables chun-li when she drops and the POP! chun-li too along with cammy.
>>
Oh sure, blame an anonymous image board for your reckless spending habits.

But yes we are partly responsible for it, /toy/ being a helpful board compared to the others is actually a bad thing because it pushes anons to spend more.
>>
>>6073694
It kind of is this. If I didn't come on here, I would have missed out on a lot of things I wanted, but there's also a bunch of stuff I didn't need to get into that I am now. This hobby is so love/hate for me. I love my toys, but fucking hell it get expensive, especially if you miss something and have to resort to aftermarket.
>>
>>6073629
I think you're the anon that warned me about them a few months ago.

You were right. My small hobby has turned into the most expensive hobby I've ever had.
>>
File: 30660732324_3920cf6377_h[1].jpg (258KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
30660732324_3920cf6377_h[1].jpg
258KB, 1067x1600px
>>6073685

>i also want to buy the storm collectables chun-li when she drops

There is no Storm Collectibles Chun Li atm, as far as I know Storm Collectibles hasn't made a female figure yet so them making any of the SF girls are slim to none. I'm guessing you meant the S.H. Figuarts Chun Li? If you are not on the US then you better preorder her now since most online stores like HLJ and Hobbysearch has already closed.

For your question about Bishoujo Chun Li, stalk ebay, Mandarake, BST and MFC and see if someone is willing to unload her for a lower price.
>>
>>6076584
>I'm guessing you meant the S.H. Figuarts Chun Li?
yes. sorry

>stalk ebay, Mandarake, BST and MFC and see if someone is willing to unload her for a lower price.

thanks will do
>>
>>6076584
That head is so generic.
Aside from the PAK (fucking knees), is there any other Chun Li figure with something that looks like it came from the game or art?
>>
>>6077214
You say that like Chunners hasn't been generic in the vast majority of incarnations she has had. It's only in recent games where the females started getting really distinct faces.
>>
File: chunli3.gif (25KB, 306x252px) Image search: [Google]
chunli3.gif
25KB, 306x252px
>>6077223
>implying you can't recognize an artists style
I can place Chun Li's face from almost all the SF games, but i'd never be able to place that face if i saw it all by itself. It's just a generic girl head and even a guy's.

As bad as the PAK is, at least they were able to get a decent likeness.
>>
>>6077323
It's Chun Li from the SF4 anime bro. Looks almost exactly like her. Not perfect but pretty damn close to clearly be the reference Bandai used. Stop being butthurt just because they didn't pick the game art you wanted them to.
>>
>>6077323
i liked the way her PAK figure looks, shes amazing, but too bad i cant say the same for the quality. her shoulder design is shit and it broke on me the first day i was getting to know it.
>>
>>6078544
Lol me too, Face looks good but the figure's(whole line) quality was bad. Her shoulder(I think the right one) broke the day I got her and the next day I had it replaced from the shop from where I bought it. Bought Ryu too so she could have a company but didn't buy the rest of the line.

I'm hoping the S.H. Figuarts Ryu and Chun Li's mass produced faces doesn't change to much from the prototypes since I'm happy with it.
>>
File: NECA chun li.jpg (127KB, 891x966px) Image search: [Google]
NECA chun li.jpg
127KB, 891x966px
>>6078822
yeah her face looks okay. not as good as PAK but much better then NECA. she looks like planet of the apes.

cant wait for this to release thats for sure. chun is the best SF girl. i'v had a thing for her since the SF2 days in the arcades
>>
File: chun_liSF4.png (1019KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
chun_liSF4.png
1019KB, 959x540px
>>6077336
>It's Chun Li from the SF4 anime bro
>anime
>not SF4
>not even SF4 art
So they used the most generic art style because they were using their Z list sculptors?
>>
>>6079393
Doesn't change the fact it's an official incarnation and recognizable.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>6078834
>>
>>6079396
Sure, its official but recognizable? It could be anyone's face, guy or girl, from any generic anime.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.