[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really late on the posting of this I have been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Toy Lot full.jpg (351KB, 663x569px) Image search: [Google]
Toy Lot full.jpg
351KB, 663x569px
I'm really late on the posting of this I have been trying to post it for a while now but I have been having some computer issues.
but this is my most recent Haul and is pretty much everything that I picked up this past November and is the last Haul before Christmas
(which is next week, I can't believe it)
>>
How many of those are you going to cum on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfEwx0JDyB8
>>
Why would anyone care it took you a while to post a bad pic of your garbage figures?
>>
>>6069588
You went to Walmart. Congratulations.
>>
>>6069602
>>6069618

show your shit
>>
>>6069588
I love you, and how much you trigger weebs.
>>
>>6069618
yeah anon, because its so much more meaningful if your plastic crack is dropped off by the UPS man. that's what truly makes a man.
>>
>>6069618
I wish I could find that Brainiac Skull ship set at my Wal-mart
>>
I don't know this tripfag as I'm relatively new. Why is it every time he posts a haul by making a thread people don't flip shit on him like they do everyone else for not using generals?
>>
I don't know who you are but you're a tripshit and therefore should be gassed.
>>
>>6069644
>wasting gas money when you're already wasting money on plastic shit that only you care about
>>
>>6069644
It's not about going to a store to buy your hasbroshit. It's the fact that you're buying hasbroshit. And yes it applies to mattelshit etc.
>>
>>6069904
he's been around for years

every so often he posts his haul, people insult him for his shit taste, we move on

he's very benign, I don't think I've seen him get angry at anyone

it reminds me of farmer-kun in a way
>>
>>6069920
>why don't you like what I like, whaaaa
>>6069916
good point.
>>
>>6069916
Some people enjoy the hunt.
>>
>>6069904
Brand Generals are shit and create big babies who can't handle that people don't like the same things as them.

>>6069644
Most toylines shouldn't even be bought online. NECA, Hasbro, Revoltech, Figma, and a couple other brands have spotty QC, which require you to buy them in person.

I'll never understand people who preorder crap. You're generally buying blindly, even when their QC is good, because shit changes from prototypes to production figures.
>>
>>6069588
Nice haul, anon. Even though a lot of this doesn't appeal to me, it's good it appeals to you and you were lucky enough to find the desired item(s).
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Found this horse trailer for 50p. Feels pretty good
>>
>>6070776
Wow, 50p for a magical toy car that sticks to the ceiling? Sounds like a steal!
>>
>>6070781
Its supposed to look like an underground tunnel to cross a lake (´・_・`)
>>
>>6069904
from what I know it all started a few years ago when the OP posted this huge haul that was apparently everything they bought that year... there must have been a couple thousand dollars in that one haul.

Then the following year they did it again. I think that is when people started hating on them.

I have seen OP post hauls with stuff that is somewhat rare and worth lots of money. Like there was a haul of I think nothing but Tomb Raider statues and they must have paid upwards of $5000 for it all. so I don't know if they are a Richfag or not so I think they do it to piss off the poorfags

> I don't think I've seen him get angry at anyone
I agree, I seen the OP be very nice and helpful to others on here. I remember one time OP told this guy off in the most polite way I think I have every seen anyone get told off

As for generals? they call him the "maverick of toy" OP is too cool for rules! and everyone knows it! but as for a serious answer I don't know. it doesn't bother me any

I know "Winslow Schott" is a Superman reference being that Winslow Schott is the
villain known as "Toyman"

everyone refers to them as a guy with "he, his, him" because of the name but I have heard rumours that the OP is actually a chick
so I don't know if that is true or not?
>>
>>6069916
>>wasting gas money

and what if they walked to the store?
or rode the bus or a bike to get there?
>>
>>6071318
>and what if they walked to the store?
>or rode the bus or a bike to get there?
Ahh that would make sense. You have to be poor to buy walmartshit
>>
>>6071638
>have seen OP post hauls with stuff that is somewhat rare and worth lots of money. Like there was a haul of I think nothing but Tomb Raider statues and they must have paid upwards of $5000 for it all. so I don't know if they are a Richfag or not so I think they do it to piss off the poorfags

I don't think the OP is poor if they are doing shit like this
>>
File: Schinslow Wott Lot.png (938KB, 1408x778px) Image search: [Google]
Schinslow Wott Lot.png
938KB, 1408x778px
hi guys, check out my haul. i know im like totes late and all, but i finally got enough pennies to get the one on the upper right. the teller at the bank was kind of rude because he took so long to count them. dumb bitch, im in a hurry. thanks to him i missed king of queens. oh well, my hands are getting tired.
>>
>>6074204
>muh $50 and up imports are better toys

Nah, they just cost more, it's still plastic novelty crap bought by nerds.
>>
I Went to a Store and They Had Things There, So I Bought Them: A Toy Horder's Life: The Winslow Schott Story
>>
>>6069588
OK haul. The thing I hate about the DCSHG dolls, most dolls actually, is that they refuse to do bangs with rooted hair.

>>6070309
You won't understand until you live somewhere that toys just aren't fucking available at all. Distribution is just so bad these days and getting worse as people get poorer and the algorithms shut more areas out. Still, yeah, it's a calculated risk ordering potential QC problems online.
>>
>>6074376
>Asshurt and Poor, I'm Jealous When Others Get To Buy Things: The /toy/ Crybaby's Story
>>
>>6074212
you talkin to me?
you talkin to me?
i dont see anyone else here
so you must be talkin to me
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.