[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck is this guys going to get an "our wargame"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3325.jpg (101KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3325.jpg
101KB, 560x560px
When the fuck is this guys going to get an "our wargame" version? It's fucking retarded to me that'd they do omegamon and wargreymon but leave out this guy.

Also digimon thread.
>>
>>6067968
What an orange outline variant?
>>
>>6067968
Soon i hope.
The war game versions are based.
>>
>>6067968
you want an even lighter version with ugly orange outlines that will also shelfwarm hard like the original designer version?
>>
>>6067968
>>6068121
Agreed. I hate that the "our war game" versions aren't selling well. Really want metal garurumon so I can replace the d-arts with it. It looks so out of place compared to wargreymon and omegamon
>>
>>6067968
Both of the OWG figures look worse so who cares?
>>
>>6068285
>>6068213
>>6068078
Damn dudes
You guys really hate the OWG versions? I think they're much nicer looking.
>>
>>6068384
Omegamon's cape looks awful, and neither it nor Wargreymon are really much better than the D-Arts aesthetically.
>>
>>6068384
The designs are nicer looking, but that doesn't matter if they end up looking like shit in figure form.
Wargrey's head sculpt looks nothing like it does in the movie. Omega has that shitty thin cape that was perfectly fine in preview images and has ugly ass holes in the hip joints. I don't trust them to do MetalGaru justice, so I'm fine with the Figuarts original designers ver
>>
>>6068397
>omegamon
I bought it because i didnt give a shit years ago for the plastic cape and goddamn fuck their salmon pink tissue paper cape.
Figure is great otherwise but the fucking cape is so bad it detracts a whole lot
>>
Here's a comparison if anyone cares
>>
>>6068432
Our wargames version looks a lot better than the other two.
>>
>>6068432
The middle one looks like a McDonald toy compared the others.
>>
>>6068432
They should've just did an anime version instead of OWG. The bright yellow and plastic knives for claws makes it look like a censored version of the other two. The outer two would be the best if it weren't for the shit proportions
>>
>>6068432
1. right
2. left
9000001. shit
9000000000000000000001. middle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.