[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 105

File: TransformersAutobotsAvatar.png (421KB, 1099x900px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersAutobotsAvatar.png
421KB, 1099x900px
Enjoying toys, having fun, making Christmas lists and stuff edition.

Old Thread: >>6059931
>>
File: BattleBeastsPirateLion.jpg (120KB, 789x814px) Image search: [Google]
BattleBeastsPirateLion.jpg
120KB, 789x814px
>>6063291
>I assume he's a reference to someone in the Japanese fiction

It's actually a Battlebeasts character.
>>
>>6063337
That's still someone from the japanese fiction.
>>
>>6063340

Battlebeasts was Japanese? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Still, it's funny to see that pop up on a TF toy of all things, since I had a bunch of both as a kid.
>>
Toyfair when
>>
File: Skull5_zpskzumvext.jpg (271KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skull5_zpskzumvext.jpg
271KB, 800x600px
>>6063334
Skullcruncher again, maybe?
>>
>>6063348

Repugnus if they did him would have to be a mostly new mold I'd think, and then repaint it as some obscure as fuck character (probably some Beastwars reject).
>>
>>6063343
I thought it was pretty random myself, but it apparently is quite deliberate.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rebellion_on_Planet_Beast
>>
Looking at the Rewind/Rumble Legends figue, I think this is probablyl the first time I've seen a Transformer that could be sold similarly to the Build-A-Droid Astromech droids. You could easily separate their parts into:

-Torso
-Head
-Shoulder
-Arms
-Thighs
-Lower Leg

And a sticker sheet for the pad section.
>>
File: Huge_Ironhide_and_Small_Ratchet.jpg (70KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Huge_Ironhide_and_Small_Ratchet.jpg
70KB, 720x480px
When the hell are they going to make a cartoon-accurate version of MP Ratchet?
>>
>>6063372

MP 2ft tall Devastator-sized Soundwave when?
>>
>>6063372
Probably never

Though I would really be interested in seeing a 3P Ironhide/Ratchet mold that actually follows the cartoon's transformation scheme and properly has the top half of the van come off to turn into the battle sled.

I want to see some crazy god damn shit
>>
>>6063348
>>6063351
They could use a new mold for both Repugnus and Squeezeplay
>>
>>6063383
>actually follows the cartoon's transformation scheme
Does that even happen in the cartoon? I know we see Ratchet's medical sled one or two times in the background, but I don't think we ever actually see it integrating with him. Their transformation is pretty much always just them.
>>
File: Untitled.png (142KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
142KB, 300x225px
>>6063392
I can't find a good clip or gif of it on youtube so I just mapped it out on the van itself.

Basically:
>The front windshield forms the chest
>The arms are formed out of the bottom front half of the van. The headlights specifically turn into hands, the wheel well and the area behind it forms the arm and the shoulders (which is why Ratchet's van mode has those little red crosses at the very bottom, those are meant to be the same red crosses as the ones on his robot mode shoulders)
>The legs are formed out of the bottom rear half of the car
>the entire roof disappears/pops off and becomes the battle sled

It would basically be fucking impossible but an earnest attempt at it would be really cool to see I think
>>
>>6063410
>It would basically be fucking impossible

The way you describe it honestly just sounds like G1 Optimus' transformation. Fold arms out, fold legs out, fold head up.
>>
>>6063412
I suppose it is basically the same transformation, but it would probably be really difficult to get the robot mode properly proportioned
>>
File: 20161211_023217.jpg (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_023217.jpg
101KB, 720x1280px
Mystery of Hotrod's spoiler. Turns out it's
>Clear blue plastic
>Silver coat
>Yellow coat.
The silver coat provides some opacity so the blue won't bleed thru that much. You'll still see some bleeding if you go looking for it though.
>>
>>6063424
Also, wheels are Silver plastic>Glossy black coat.
>>
>>6063424
So that's where all of Getaway's paint went.
>>
>>6063443
>silver and blue
And back then they wont make paint apps on Blurr.
Hasbro is filled with madmen.
>>
>>6063424
That's certainly a smart and creative use of excess clear plastic. I hardly imagine the spoiler would break any time soon compared to when they do something stupid like making clear plastic hands or whatever.

If only we lived in a perfect world were it was well enough to only make whatever actually needs to be clear plastic out of clear plastic, instead of having to throw other parts into the clear plastic mold because you can't really have a gigantic steel cut mold for a single windshield.
>>
>>6063446
I am wondering what if they just cast those parts in clear "white". You can coat the canopy blue and the spoiler yellow without bleed-thru
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 960x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 960x709px
>who is this "alpha trion" you speak of?
>>
>>6063448
I suppose TR is a good enough excuse to have clear plastic, what with all the actually functional cockpits and all, but yeah 99% of the time when they have clear plastic windows that let you see into the inside of a toy I'd rather just have a nice solid blue or white or whatever. It looks a lot better.
>>
>>6063451
>>6063448
I just realized I completely misread your post.

Yeah casting stuff in colorless clear plastic would probably be a better idea in general to prevent bleed through in places where some clear plastic would be painted to be opaque. I suppose it depends on how expensive it is to coat it in a different color though, and in the end that's an extra paint application where they could just mold it in the color they need.

Still, I wish they'd not bother with translucent plastic unless there's actually a gimmick associated with it.
>>
>>6063446
>because you can't really have a gigantic steel cut mold for a single windshield.

Can't you just make one mold with several windshields in it though?

Like, figure out what your line needs, and cram one mold full of them? So one mold would have the windshield parts for Chromedome/Hotrod/Bumblebee/etc, and just do them all in the same plastic color?

Am I retarded by saying this? I have no idea how this shit works. But stuff like doing Brainstorm's arms/feet/crotch in whatever color and then slathering it in paint to be the correct color seems really fucking retarded to me.
>>
>>6063468
As in having a single mold to make windshields for like 50 toys?

They could do that but I guess they're too lazy to coordinate that effort
>>
>>6063472

Yes. That seems more sensible, doesn't it?
>>
>Repugnus
Retool Wolfwire.

>Grotusque
Retool Twinferno.

There.
>>
>>6063475
Repugnus could have worked if they made a fucking Squeezeplay like they should have, they only needed to have different animal heads for both, maybe use Squeezeplay's transformation, but give them different chests in robot mode.
>>
File: rudy.gif (918KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
rudy.gif
918KB, 212x176px
>>6063475
>>
>>6063468
You can, but you need to plan all the molds out first before you do it. I don't think takatomy has that time in their workflow. In brainstorm's case, it was probably conceived after blurr's mold was in progress.
>>
>>6063424
Hah. There's more silver paint beneath the yellow paint on the spoiler than there is on the rest of the figure.
>>
>>6063480
It's more thought than they'll put.
Most likely they'll just repaint Fangry.
>>
A few years have passed since the last film.
Michael Bay says The Last Knight will use the large screen IMAX format a lot more than any of the previous films.
The film will shoot in Iceland, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Cuba, Michigan, Arizona, Namibia and California.
Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says The Last Knight is going to explore the mythology of how Transformers “were created, where did it start, where did they go from being a sort of a slave-race to a sentient race–we’re delving into that aspect of the mythology, so the characters that are involved in there are Megatron before he’s Megatron, Optimus before he’s Optimus, the Librarian, the Quintessons, there’s a whole group of things that have to do with how, in a sense, the Transformers were birthed, and also with how they were divided. What brought up the division, and what were the jealousies involved.”
In the writer’s room, when they were developing ideas to turn into films, Di Bonaventura says “It was not immediately obvious that this was going to be the choice. It evolved over time. As it turned out, there was not one idea that won the day for this movie. It ended up being two ideas in particular, so there was a bit of a combination thing that happened over time.”
>>
>>6063497
The film will have two parallel stories that are leading to the same place, all surrounding one mythology. Di Bonaventura said, “They’re part of the same mythology, but the fact that these two pieces could interrelate, and have quite a span in time in which we’re trying to draw from–one is, in the Transformers’ mythology, billions of years ago, and one is hundreds of years ago, so in that sense, those two ideas came together. At first, we thought maybe they were two different movies, and then they came together.”

Regarding how much The Last Knight sets up the Bumblebee spinoff and future sequels, Di Bonaventura says, “you’ve got to be careful with that stuff, because then you start thinking about the other movies and not about the one you’re making. I would say, we definitely spent some time going “How does this link up and where are these other things going to go?” So I think in their initial construction in the writer’s room, and the initial sort of thinking, we spent a lot of time on that, thinking about the interrelationship.” He went on to say, “some of the things will have a very direct relationship. You’ll see some things in here that are laying a pipe. You won’t necessarily know that it’s laying a pipe for another movie, but it’s there. So there’s probably, in a really meaningful way, two or three things in this movie that really have a meaningful aspect…and then there’s a bunch of little things. But we’re not making this movie to set up the other movies.”
>>
>>6063475
How could one get a repugnus out of weirdwolf?
>>
>>6063499With Paramount and Hasbro hoping to make a number of future Transformers movies, Di Bonaventura revealed they have outlines for six and seven. However, they haven’t started writing the scripts because they didn’t want to rush them and needed to see how The Last Knight would change during filming.

Di Bonaventura said the Cybertron animated movie is currently being written and it’ll be in continuity with the mythology of the films. He went on to say, “We’re not trying to affect the animated movie, and the animated movie is not trying to mimic or take from us.”
Regarding other Transformer movie spinoffs, we asked Di Bonaventura if they might want to do a different time period. He said, “you could easily make an argument that in Roman times, you know, there were–you know what I mean? That seems like a good period.” Meaning insert Transformers into ancient Rome and see what happens.
With The Last Knight being the fifth film in the series, some might wonder if they need to see the first four films to enjoy the latest one. According to Di Bonaventura, “The opening of the film will introduce the sort of exploration of the mythology that we’re going to do. Therefore, it’s not necessary to have seen the films before, because it’s going to establish the–let’s call it the mystery of the movie, and the direction the movie is going to go in. If you’ve never seen another Transformers movie, you don’t need to.”
Fans of the Dinobots should be excited to hear Grimlock is back and will have a much larger role in the film. Di Bonaventura says we’ll see more of his personality in The Last Knight. He revealed, “He’s funny. He’s like a naughty dog in this movie. He’s really sheepish when he does something wrong. He’s a great character. He’s really–we’re bringing out a side of him that you’re going to like–you’re going to relate to.With the Bumblebee spin-off movie on the horizon, Di Bonaventura says the script is currently being written by Christina Hodson.
>>
>>6063503Michael Bay also revealed “We have Mini Dino’s. Those are really fun. We’ve got little mini T. Rexes. He’s just learning to spit fire. He’s just come into his powers. It’s pretty funny.”
Regarding the antagonists of the film, it looks like we’re going to get a new villain. Di Bonaventura said it will be “A surprise, I think, as you discover who the villain is. So in that respect, that is a very different kind of Decepticon form, if you would. I think that the understanding of the mythology, as you begin to unveil it, you’ll understand just how big the jeopardy that we’re going to face is.”
The film will explore the history of the “Primes.”
Get ready to see a submarine Transformer.
Michael Bay said that he’s done 90 setups in one day twice on the Transformers movies. Which is insane.
Bay revealed a day on the Transformers set is 12 hours. When I asked him if he ever does six day weeks he said, “I hate it. It’s too hard. Really hard. I’m too much of an old man for that shit now. I don’t like it. You know why? You gotta regroup and the movie starts to take a life of its own. You gotta keep the beast going. You gotta edit. You gotta see what little pieces you’re missing.”
Regarding how the fifth installment will raise the bar, Bay revealed, “What I’m excited about, the palette on this one is the most different I’ve ever done. It will be the most different. The 3rd act is spectacular looking. It’s stuff that I’ve never done that excites me. It’s stuff that’s really complicated.” He went on to say, “The 3rd act is pretty interesting, just visually really interesting. I don’t want to say a lot about it. It’s just challenging to build, to make it work. I’ve never seen it in a movie before. What we’re doing.”
>>
One of the things Bay seemed very proud of is how he always breaks the ILM computers in post-production. He said, “We always break the ILM computer. We have the heaviest model ILM has ever had. They gotta shut down ILM for a weekend and it breaks the computers. We are definitely breaking computers on this one.”
Something I didn’t know about the military’s involvement in the Transformers movies is if the DOD offers their official stamp of approval, they have final say on the script if they’re involved in the movie. Bay revealed, “There was something that happened where an Autobot gets killed, and they go, ‘Nope. We will not participate.’ It’s by accident, but they go, ‘Nope, we won’t participate.’ So they’re very adamant. ‘We will not kill an Autobot.’ They go, ‘We cannot let kids see that this has happened.’ And I totally get it.”
Bay revealed when the production moves to England they’ll be shooting “a lot of authentic, very old stuff. Castles that are very rarely filmed in. We’ve got some places that have never allowed any filming before, which is pretty neat. And because of the name of the movie, we got into Downing Street. I don’t know how that happened. But that never happens.”
With all the properties trying to expand their movie universes, don’t look for Transformers to include M.A.S.K., Micronauts, or G.I. Joe.
Mark Wahlberg’s character Cade Yeager starts the film on the run and said the film is “a man on the run adventure story.” The reason his daughter (who was played by Nicola Peltz in Transformers: Age of Extinction) is not in the film is she’s in hiding. Wahlberg said it’s “a nice departure from what we did before.”
>>
Laura Haddock plays a character named Vivian Wembley and is related to someone important who teams up with Mark Wahlberg’s character to try and save the world. In the film they will have some fun banter because he’s American and she’s English and they don’t get along.
Santiago Cabrera plays a mercenary who’s out to get all the Transformers. He says, “I was a SEAL but I’ve retired and I’m on contract, I’ve been hired –The TRF (stands for the Transformers Response Force) has been formed to fight the Transformers, so my orders are I don’t care if they’re Autobots or Decepticons, we gotta stop this war. So I’m a team leader and I’ve come with my team to fight them and what I find and when I see Cade Yeager is harboring them he becomes the enemy basically.”
At some point in the film Cabrera will get in a fight with Bumblebee.
One of the big action set pieces involves Drones and Cabrera controls at least some of them.
While some movies film with one camera the entire shoot, on The Last Knight, crew member Adam Morgan revealed, “There are a lot of different formats. We have three different 3D cameras, some are 3D IMAX, some are regular 3D, then a bunch of 2D with optics, some 2D with spherical, some film, some GoPro. Michael really likes to mix it with different formats.” They are also using the RED 6K WEAPON DRAGON camera on set.
>>
Josh Duhamel says NEST is not part of the film. During an interview, he revealed that it’s a bit of a mystery who he is working for in the film. He explained, “Am I with the US military, the Army, or am I working with a group that’s trying to eradicate all Transformers? Not just Decepticons, but all of them. There’s a bit of a struggle between myself and Santiago Cabrera, and then we’re also working against [Mark] Wahlberg’s character in this. Because he’s definitely working with the Autobots. It’s just a lot of big fun movie shit that we get to do. And what brought me back personally is the fact that you get to do stuff that you don’t get to do anywhere else. Michael [Bay] does stuff bigger than anybody I’ve ever worked with, for sure.”
Regarding the action in The Last Knight, Duhamel said, “This one just seems bigger than anything that we did before. We did a lot of big stuff. Taking over Michigan Avenue in Chicago for two months was insane. But it seems like every day there’s something that I can’t believe we’re doing, and for a part of the movie that will probably be 10 seconds, 15 seconds. It’s just these massive set pieces everyday with four different cranes, a helicopter and the Porsche Cayenne with the crane arm on top of it. I just did a movie called Spaceman that’s coming out at the end or middle of August. And we did it probably for the cost of the coffee budget on this movie. Literally.”
Isabela Moner describes her character as a tomboy and says when we meet her she’s homeless and joins Mark Wahlberg and the team in defeating the Deceptions. She’s also the one that brings Sqweeks, who is a mini-Transformer Vespa, into the group as they’ve been together for a while. Apparently Sqkweeks is broken, so the only thing he can say is chihuahua. Moner’s character lost her family in the battle of Chicago.
>>
Sqweekshas been in her life since the battle of Chicago and has since been broken. In the time they’ve been together, she’s been trying to fix him.

Originally Sqweeks was going to be an all CGI creation but when Moner was in Michael Bay’s office, she asked about having a real version on set and they thought it was a good idea do they built a practical one. It’s remote controlled so it can interact with the actors. It doesn’t move but it has sounds and lights.
The film will feature a large horse battle in England that takes place in the past.
Bay revealed they’ve got an idea for what could be a really fun R-rated Bumblebee movie but it’ll never happen because Hasbro would never approve it. He said the idea is “very Quentin.”
Hot Rod is in the film and he’s got a French accent, but he’s not from France. Bay said “he just likes the accent.”
Regarding how the movies develop the Transformers personalities, Bay said “We just start spit balling. That’s the fun of it. Transformers can kind of go anywhere so it’s fun. And then what I like about Transformers I tell the writers is…we literally lock ourselves in a hotel room and we spitball and have art working simultaneously developing as we’re writing. And we just start just kind of through art and the writers it just kind of comes out.”
>>
>>6063497
>>6063499
>>6063503
>>6063506
>>6063507
>>6063510
It's more work to read that than to even watch the piece of shit movie. I couldn't give a flying fuck where the Bay series goes now. It's absolute shit and shouldn't be kept fed.
>>
>>6063515
>Bay just has his writers make up random shit for the characters

Sounds about right
>>
File: l_tf5-the-last-knight-2240.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l_tf5-the-last-knight-2240.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>6063516
>It's absolute shit and shouldn't be kept fed.
That's an opinion m8.

The movies are enjoyable. Just don't go G1 butt hurt and accept they are here for the next decade at least.
>>
>>6063521
>Just don't go G1 butt hurt
That's generally not the problem people have with the movies. You should know that.
>>
>>6063515
>Out of the way Hot Rod!
>But I am ze tired!
>>
>>6063497
>>6063499
>>6063503
>>6063506
>>6063507
>>6063510
>>6063512
>>6063515
Take it to /tv/
>>
>>6063529
This.
>>
>>6063515
>Hot Rod is in the film and he’s got a French accent, but he’s not from France. Bay said “he just likes the accent.”
Fucking hell.
>>
>>6063532
That.
>>
>>6063534
and he's an Italian car. A Lamborghini. Which isn't a hot rod.
>>
>>6063534
Kinda funny. Why so triggered?
>>
>>6063543

Not that anon, but I'd guess:

>take fan favorite
>turn him into Red Bumblebee
>make him a frenchie for no goddamn reason
>>
>>6063543
In just about every way he seems to be Hot Rod in name only

Why even bother at that point and not just make a new character instead?
>>
>>6063552
They did that with Jolt and he ended up a literally who compared to ones using popular names.
>>
>>6063551
Not the same universe as what you like.
>>
Star Wars sucks.TRANSFORMERS is Awesome! But no G1.
>>
>>6063557
Star Wars Transformers sucks
>>
>>6063521
>The movies are enjoyable.

...To a non-fan.
>>
>>6063449
Makes me think of that human strike force in Inhumaniods
>>
>>6063561
So why as a fan would you care about what is not designed to appeal to you instead of things that are?
>>
>>6063554

Thats a shit excuse. Sharing design cues is how you identify a character under a different design.

He looks nothing like Hotrod.

Even when Superman was a communist in Red Son you could still at a glance tell it was Superman. This heap of shit looks nothing like Hotrod.
>>
>>6063563

For the same reason people bitched when Resident Evil turned from a survival horror series to a guns blazing rock punching co-op action game.

Because it poisons the well.
>>
>>6063565
>red son
You mean a thing made for a niche demograph as compared to a blockbuster meant to appeal to wider audience? You mean a character pretty much the majority of the world can recognize as compared to a character that very few people actually care about since he was introduced and pretty quickly disliked?

Good one.

Again this is not the same universe.
>>
>>6063566
Resident EVII -Biohazard- is a Silent Hill clone so are you happy now?
>>
>>6063566
I don't think RE is a great comparison
We have had radical TF series run parallel with the movie lines and others
Also according to Shout, every movie release both theater and Disc/stream causes a huge sysnergy in old TF TV sets especially G1.

Also volume
We have had 4 new RE games in the last decade
We have had 7 transformer toy brands in the same amount of time.
Considering how many toys are in each series that is staggering.
>>
>>6063515
>people will still make "What character do you want in TF6" threads after this remark
>>
>>6063515
>Hot Rod is in the film and he’s got a French accent, but he’s not from France. Bay said “he just likes the accent.”

Honestly that sounds very IDW Hot Rod.
>>
>>6063590
Nine lines
Classic
4 films
Animated
Generations 2.0/RtS
Prime
RiD
>>
>>6063595
Well fuck me there ya go
This isn't even counting Takara offerings
>>
>>6063372
They already have. In fact, autists whined he's too cartoon accurate, then in the same breath praised Primal for looking like he just climbed out of the cartoon.
>>
>>6063543
I mean, it's funny. I'm not triggered, but even the first movie had Cullen as Prime, a black VA for Jazz, and Ratchet... did medic things, I guess.

On one hand, you have character redesigns from the movies like Ironhide, which was weird, but totally fucking awesome in the end because he had a lot of personality. On the other, there's examples like the more recent Drift and Hound, which are completely different and not charming at all. Drift is just extremely stereotypical for the sake of being a Samurai, and Hound is just brash and grating with way too much dialogue.

I don't know. Hey, it could work out, and this version of Hot Rod could be way better than expected.
>>
I heard you guys love rabbit fembots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2a_yyDc8I
>>
>>6063641
>ARISE, ARCEE PRIME
>>
>>6063565
Possibly one of the more autistic posts I've ever read.
>>
File: MP-33-Inferno-066.jpg (183KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MP-33-Inferno-066.jpg
183KB, 1365x2048px
I feel like Inferno might be getting a bad rap for looking too plain. Most pictures seem to use his shitty, flat gray, cartoon-accurate grill. He looks much better with the chrome one.

I'm still getting Artfire instead of him, though.
>>
>>6063661

I think he looks fine in both modes, but I think Grapple is going to be the better use of the mold.
>>
>>6063565
>Sharing design cues is how you identify a character under a different design
Incorrect. It's a different design. There's no fucking almighty rule book that designates he has to look like anything, you fucking omega-autist. As long as they call him Hot Rod, he's Hot Rod.
>>
>>6063661
That grill doesn't fix his legs and arms.
>>
>>6063669
I wish they'd at least keep some design cues, like his color pallette or his giant spoiler backpack
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>6063565
Pic related, G1 Inferno.
>>
File: ZaWaOvahrordou.gif (213KB, 497x343px) Image search: [Google]
ZaWaOvahrordou.gif
213KB, 497x343px
>>6063669
>As long as they call him Hot Rod, he's Hot Rod.

You could call your dick 12 inches Anon, but if they pull out the ruler and see you've got a half a millimeter Peter then you're only fooling yourself.

That design is shit and your defense of it is both shit and laughable.
>>
>>6063670
His arms aren't bad. I'll give you his legs, though. It's amazing how just that little sculpted rectangle on the shin makes a world of difference.

>>6063676
>WAHHH THINGS THAT DON'T LOOK JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE TOY COMMERCIAL ARE RUBBISH!!!
Grow the fuck up, anon.
>>
Everyone shut up about Hot Rod, this thread will be nothing but shit if this keeps up,
>>
>>6063682
So, just like every other general?
>>
not sure if this is the right place to say this but:

why is the takara masterpiece optimus primal figure 120 bucks?

looks like a 60 dollar toy
>>
>>6063676
>12 inches Anon, but if they pull out the ruler and see you've got a half a millimeter
12 inches isn't a name.
>>
>>6063351
Repugnus could be Squeezeplay and then they could make it into someone like Bugly who would now just turn into his pretender shell.
>>
>>6063676
>That design is shit and your defense of it is both shit and laughable.
I'm not defending the design, I think it's shit, but I am defending their right to make Hot Rod look like whatever the fuck they want. It's all part of creating a different continuity.

If you want to see your burgundy and orange Judd Nelson (which I also prefer greatly in terms of design, by the way) go watch the G1 cartoon. Or Animated. Or the old comics. Or literally every other iteration of the character.

This may blow your mind, but having a new take on a character doesn't erase all the other versions. And variety is the spice of life. You do realize that being upset over a change of routine is a defining trait of autism, don't you?
>>
>>6063641
Why is it pink?
>>
>>6063688

Because prices for everything in Japan have been going up due to their shit economy.

/toy/'s been "enjoying" those $90, accessory-less figma's and $70 revoltechs for several months now, and people couldn't be more miserable. /tfg/ just got a taste of the pricing dick with $200 MP Megatron and $120 Harambe Prime.
>>
>>6063641
>>>/turd party general/
>>
>>6063688
Firstly, because of this >>6063702. Importing stuff drives up the costs.

Also because you're looking at the BBTS prices. Importing him yourself makes him 70-80 dollars, plus shipping, which is usually between 15 and 20 bucks, but still cheaper than 120.
>>
>>6063684
What's sad is its usully one brain dead tard cause grief
>>
>>6063676
>That design is shit and your defense of it is both shit and laughable.

>says while posting worst Overlord ever
>>
>>6063688
The paint is extensive(basically every part of his beast mode is covered in paint), and he has a light up gimmick, which bumps it up at least $30 total. Also the yen rate being weak has caused them to bump prices.
>>
>>6063502
>change the head build so it forms a backpack with the monster head sitting on top of the caparace over the back
>remold the arms and legs but keep all the engineering of them
>>
How do you pose your figs ? Mines always fall down...
>>
>>6063791
straight, arms down at sides. Takes up little space that way.
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6063791
Very carefully
>>
>>6063791
Small feet? Top heavy? Sometimes you can cheat with some putty to get the stance you want
>>
>>6063791

Depends on the figure. Centers of gravity, footprint, and weight distribution are the factors you need to balance.
>>
>>6063446
At hey could do the mould just for the windshield. The problem is that's not cost effective; most TFs don't have more than 3 sprues of plastic because once you get past 3 moulds it gets exponentially more expensive
>>
>>6063468
Because if you need to run Hot Rod's windshield every time you run Blurr's then you can't repaint Blurr without running Hot Rod's windshield again

Imagine if every time you wanted to repaint Dead End in CW you also were forced to run Drag Strip or something
>>
>>6063521
>The movies are enjoyable.
That's an opinion m8.
You know what isn't an opinion? The fact that these movies could have been better, perhaps even good. Age of Extinction was record breaking for product placement in a movie. Bay isn't making these to paint an epic, he's doing this for money; hence why they get worse and worse. These movies will just keep getting shittier and shittier because Bay is milking it dry. It's stupid fuckers like you that fuel this demand for literal shit.
>>
>>6063724
I choose to believe this because it makes me feel better about the fandom I associate with.
>>
>>6063792
Lame shit, who wants to see a cool robot in stasis?
>>
>>6063887
I imagine if all transformers fans didn't see these films, they'd still be insanely profitable.
>>
>>6063901
It's the "class school year" pose.
>>
>>6063887
But they are good, in fact they are even better than the G1 cartoon (although that is a pretty low standard)
>>
>>6063912
I don't want to admit this, but I might have to. God dammit.

They're definitely not better than the '86 movie, though. The intro and soundtrack alone put that one on a higher level.
>>
>>6063791
>Mines always fall down...
Maybe once you get out of grade school and learn proper grammar, then you can begin to master the hand-eye coordination required to balance a plastic action figure.
>>
>>6063915
One you notice that the movie was an overblown toy comercial you start losing interest in it.
>>
>>6063921
(You)
>>
>>6063922
EVERY Transformers movie or TV show is an overblown toy commercial.
>>
>>6063905

But no TF fans did see these films. Just casuals. Filthy fucking tasteless casuals.
>>
>>6063922
I like them, but the same can be said for all the films, and it really worked.
>>
>>6063931
Except IDW
>>
>>6063887
>>6063912
>in fact they are even better than the G1 cartoon
That's definitely debatable. I would say only around 20% of G1 episodes are actually watchable. The G1 movie though, in my opinion, is one of the best animated toy franchise films to this day. If we're willing to look at the Japanese g1 cartoons, Headmasters, Supergod Masterforce, and Victory are without a doubt some of the best to come out of the franchise though.
>>
>>6063935
Not to get technical but IDW is a comic innit
>>
File: 20150913_003057_resized.jpg (271KB, 1509x957px) Image search: [Google]
20150913_003057_resized.jpg
271KB, 1509x957px
>>6063922
See, with the cartoon, I kind of noticed that, but the movie embraced it so much that it doesn't bother me. Hot Rod in particular is such a transparent attempt at a room full of suits trying to create a blatant kid-appeal character that I love him for it.

also this >>6063931

also, enough jibber-jabber about non-toy things. Time to post some toy pics.
>>
File: 20151114_012049_resized.jpg (569KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20151114_012049_resized.jpg
569KB, 2064x1161px
>>6063940
I fucking love Tracks/Loudpedal, but I wish their knees bent more.
>>
>>6063932
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 20161020_225921_resized.jpg (205KB, 1101x1675px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_225921_resized.jpg
205KB, 1101x1675px
>>6063943
>>
File: 20160731_200236_resized.jpg (1MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20160731_200236_resized.jpg
1MB, 3096x1741px
>>6063945
Not sure if I love the G1 or G2 version of this mold more...
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1542x570px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1542x570px
>>6063948
>>
File: 20160702_014220_resized.jpg (209KB, 1156x1441px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_014220_resized.jpg
209KB, 1156x1441px
>>6063951
So few MP 'cons, but my favorites are Thundercracker and the "literally who?" brothers, here.
>>
File: 20160702_212639_resized_2.jpg (697KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_212639_resized_2.jpg
697KB, 2064x1161px
>>6063957
I need more MP bots with sexy black paint jobs and colored windows, please.
>>
File: 20160729_222149_resized_1.jpg (763KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_222149_resized_1.jpg
763KB, 2064x1161px
>>6063972
Maybe we'll get a Decepticon repaint of the black Diaclone Ironhide?
>>
File: 20160714_004512_resized_4.jpg (632KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
20160714_004512_resized_4.jpg
632KB, 1161x2064px
>>6063975
How's Kickback? I haven't bothered looking because my retail stores never stock shit. I won't lie, he looks underwhelming compared to these two.
>>
File: 20161126_122832_resized_1.jpg (720KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_122832_resized_1.jpg
720KB, 2064x1161px
>>6063978
Turtle Masters?
>>
File: 20150724_010609_resized.jpg (147KB, 1032x580px) Image search: [Google]
20150724_010609_resized.jpg
147KB, 1032x580px
>>6063981
I like trying to find figures from other franchises that are somewhat in scale with TFs.
>>
>>6063972
G1 Barricade when? I'd buy more original character MP repaints, too. Just to get these cars in certain colors.
>>
>>6063995
It's a nice idea, and I'd buy the shit out of it, but I can't see them doing it since Barricade is an actual G1 character.

Are there any unused Diaclone color schemes for the Datsun mold?
>>
File: 20161117_005104_resized.jpg (512KB, 1759x1158px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_005104_resized.jpg
512KB, 1759x1158px
Reposting my favorite TR crew.
>>
>>6063978
Best of wave 3 legends
That is not saying much...
>>
>>6064011
Hardhead and his wife's son?
>>
File: 20161210_200303_resized.jpg (681KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_200303_resized.jpg
681KB, 2064x1161px
>>6064013
What else was in the wave? Bumblebee and Gnaw? I thought they both looked pretty cool...

>>6064021
They're a happy family.
>>
>>6064024
Look cool? Sure but both suffer beyond that. Play/pose value in bot mode is all but not there
Paint is sloppy and no real engeering
>>
File: 20160825_201521_resized_2.jpg (271KB, 1068x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160825_201521_resized_2.jpg
271KB, 1068x1161px
>>6064027
On Bee AND Gnaw? That's a damn shame. I thought Bee looked solid aside from his bicep windows. It would be a shame if these dudes are suffering because of their need for Titan Master cockpits, because Wheelie pulled it off pretty flawlessly.
>>
File: Skullcruncher4.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Skullcruncher4.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>6063940
>Time to post some toy pics.
>>
File: TransformerChristmas.png (2MB, 1259x825px) Image search: [Google]
TransformerChristmas.png
2MB, 1259x825px
>>
>>6063989
>dat fucking smirk on pikachu
I miss the old style of pokemon toys.
>>
>>6063561
I've been a fan since as long as I can remember and I love the movies.

Are they the best thing to come out of this franchise?

Prolly yeah due to the amount of new fans and pumping of cash into what was a dying brand before the movies hit.
>>
File: OptimusPrimeAndFriends.jpg (841KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusPrimeAndFriends.jpg
841KB, 1600x1200px
>>6063989

Most animu figures work, honestly, since Legends/Deluxes/Voyagers are around 1/12th figure heights.
>>
>>6063710
>a separate franchise is 3rd party of another franchise.

That's like saying Kamen Rider is a third party Super Sentai franchise.
>>
>>6064063
I still want a Cattleya.
>>
File: CattleyaAndAstrotrain.jpg (391KB, 759x871px) Image search: [Google]
CattleyaAndAstrotrain.jpg
391KB, 759x871px
>>6064065

Might as well nab one, she's pretty cheap still because of her Legacy release.
>>
>>6064066
I was thinking about it but the only figure I have in her scale right now is Figuarts AntMan.
>>
>>6064057
Wasn't TF Cybertron really popular?
>>
File: 1380380116_BVJ5R2ICYAAalfV.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1380380116_BVJ5R2ICYAAalfV.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>6064000
There's this unused diaclone concept but the only other variant I can think of is Mexican Prowl and I don't see either happening
http://www.tf-1.com/articles/mex/mexprowl_template.html
>>
File: Headmasters.jpg (851KB, 1596x937px) Image search: [Google]
Headmasters.jpg
851KB, 1596x937px
>>6064069

Well, the only way to build up a collection of similar scale figures is to buy figures in similar scales.

Gotta start somewhere.
>>
File: 20161210_203734_resized.jpg (552KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_203734_resized.jpg
552KB, 2064x1161px
>>6064063
I meant "in scale". Not "similar height as". Transformers are giant robots.

>>6064080
Well that sucks. I would buy the hell out of that goofy, yellow Fairlady.
>>
File: 20161210_202808_resized.jpg (567KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_202808_resized.jpg
567KB, 2064x1161px
>>6064045
They're pretty slick. I wish I had gotten more, but I was losing interest in Pokemon as most of the toys started to come out.
>>
>>6064081
Indeed. Maybe soon, $36 shipped is a nice price for titty.

>>6064084
I need new Rodimus.
>>
>>6064090
>I need new Rodimus.
He's pretty great. A little top-heavy, and it's hard to get his alt mode to roll well, but he's wonderfully articulated and his colors are gorgeous.
>>
>>6064093
>tfw CW Rodimus is a great toy to fiddle with and TR Hot Rod looks bretty gud but they're both FUCKING RED

Why can't Hasbro make him burgundy
>>
>>6064095
This is the biggest issue I have with most Roddy figures. They always go red and yellow on the color scheme, and it's so damn boring. Maybe they think little boys won't like it in burgundy?
>>
File: HotrodAndHisFamiliar.jpg (901KB, 1255x1161px) Image search: [Google]
HotrodAndHisFamiliar.jpg
901KB, 1255x1161px
>>6064083

Oh, that kind of scale. Well...Shit. You'll be needing like, super tiny model army guys.
>>
File: 20161126_192815_resized.jpg (434KB, 1376x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_192815_resized.jpg
434KB, 1376x1161px
>>6064099
Yeah. It's why I picked up the Megabloks Turtles figures, though.
>>
When is that Reissue MP Soundwave coming out? BBTS says Dec but everywhere else seems to list April 2017.
>>
>>6064129
Two different reissues, I believe. December is the Hasbro set with the cassettes and yellow visor, April/May is Takara, a solo release with just Laserbeak, but the cassettes are also being rereleased
>>
>Turns out Doublecross can hold his weapon without looking like a moron

Combine the rifles, and (with the pegs facin towards the figure) lock the gun to one of the dragon head horns. It ends up looking pretty good, and it's pretty stable (and it doesn't warp the horns or anything).

I kind of like this guy, I just wish the dragon heads had swivels, and he had swivel for his torso, there's literally nothing stopping it from having that.
>>
>>6064172
>there's literally nothing stopping it from having that.
Except for Hasbro's cheapness. RiD Twinferno has better head orientation in bot mode, but I wonder if they bothered to put in swivels, too. Probably not.
>>
>>6064175

Why do you subject yourself to cheap mainline shit? Cross over to the mp/third party master race senpai.
>>
File: RID-Twinferno.jpg (52KB, 800x383px) Image search: [Google]
RID-Twinferno.jpg
52KB, 800x383px
>>6064176
I buy shit-tons of MPs and the occasional 3P, anon. The thing is, I don't see any of them making a bitchin' gold and magenta, two-headed dragon jet. So my choices are limited.
>>
>>6064180

True. Closest we got atm.
>>
>>6064180
Kind of hopo you can also do a traditional dragon mode, but that doesn't seem possible with this guy. At least he looks cool.

I'm wondering why we're getting Doublecross in two different lines? What's with the sudden push?
>>
>>6064183
Bleh. G1 Doublecross's colors are bland as fuck. I'm so glad RiD decided to do their own thing with it.
>>
File: BrainstormTeachesScience.jpg (829KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BrainstormTeachesScience.jpg
829KB, 1600x1200px
>>6064176

You can buy both and have fun with everything, Anon.
>>
>>6064189

I can't have fun when toys don't have good joints or lack of paint. I drank the high-end cool aid and I can't go back.
>>
File: OverlordPaunch.jpg (863KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OverlordPaunch.jpg
863KB, 1600x1200px
>>6064192

Long as you have fun then! I actually like it better when my high end stuff has little paint though. I'd rather them mold stuff in the colors it should be, and do part fittings as needed. Like TR Weirdwolf and how most of his blue sections are blue plastic and not paint.

I've actually been looking at the 3P Seacons because they're doing similar. Little paint, most of it is glorious, unchippable plastic.
>>
>>6064198
Not accurate. Springer needs half his face torn off.
>>
>>6064192
Sounds like your loss. I enjoy stuff like MP and 3P on a completely different level than I do a 10 dollar Legends class or other retail release. MPs I can pose and admire for hours on end, but I find the cheap retail stuff to be more fun to quickly transform and fiddle with while I'm chillin' at my computer desk.
>>
File: Springer6.jpg (1MB, 1505x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Springer6.jpg
1MB, 1505x1125px
>>6064204

Well, they didn't mold'em with that face. I work with what I've got.
>>
>>6064213
It's 2016 and I still don't own Generations Springer. I feel ashamed.
>>
>>6064226

I bet an MP is in the works. There's currently a gorillian 3P springers due next year.
>>
File: Springer1.jpg (821KB, 857x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Springer1.jpg
821KB, 857x1513px
>>6064226

Should nab one, they're really good.
>>
File: TwoBestFriends.jpg (1MB, 1598x1005px) Image search: [Google]
TwoBestFriends.jpg
1MB, 1598x1005px
>>6064230

Well, theres been a gorillian Trailbreakers, Inferno's, Megs, Springers, and Jazz's announced/released lately, but of those we've only seen an MP Megs and Inferno.
>>
File: 71332cDl4JL_AA1100__1373308766.jpg (267KB, 1100x775px) Image search: [Google]
71332cDl4JL_AA1100__1373308766.jpg
267KB, 1100x775px
>>6064230
We'll see. I love MPs, but unfortunately Springer is on the list of characters that I don't really like the G1 design of.

>>6064234
I've debated it. Thing is, I really like the colors in the official photos of the Takara version, reminds me of the old Ninja Turtles party wagon. But in all the other comparison photos, the colors seem extremely different. If I could confirm that it actually looked like pic related, then I would buy it in a hearbeat. Not that there's anything wrong with Hasbro Springer, I would just like this color scheme more.
>>
>>6063348

I think Doublecross would make a good base for a Grotusque retool
>>
File: headmasterjrs.png (1MB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
headmasterjrs.png
1MB, 980x735px
>We will never get transtectors for the headmaster jrs.

Why live?
>>
>>6064192
Sometimes you just need that plastic fix and $10 - 25 does it.
>>
>>6064250
You already found the Wave 3 Titan Masters? Nice, I might never see those guys since Walmart and TRU barely stock them.
>>
>>6063462

A better idea would be to cast parts like the yellow spoiler in, you know, YELLOW PLASTIC

I mean, seriously. That's not rocket science
>>
File: 1432520345000.jpg (149KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1432520345000.jpg
149KB, 500x608px
>>6064253

>I literally paid 30 dollars extra to nab an exclusive retailer extra weapon on an already three digit expense

Don't be like me. Enjoy your cheap stuff. You will be a richer man for it.
>>
>>6064226
He's overrated as fuck, sold mine last year and don't regret it in the slightest.
>>
File: TG-29_SANDSTORM_34.jpg (100KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
TG-29_SANDSTORM_34.jpg
100KB, 800x414px
Sometimes I wonder if I might like Sandstorm more than Springer, but they both seem good. Plus I could use more green Autobots. It's a difficult choice between 4 variations of a great mold, and it's why I haven't pulled the trigger in 2 years.

>>6064255
It's a cost thing. They'd have to run a completely separate casting process to get a yellow spoiler, since nothing else on the car is cast in yellow.
>>
File: DSCN2361.jpg (739KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2361.jpg
739KB, 1600x1200px
For the longest time I wondered, how BIG is inferno's box in comparison with other mp boxes?

Well, now I know
>>
>>6064259
Ah, so it is licensed. I wondered if they would bother with Inferno, since there are some differences from the toy and an actual Mitsubishi Fuso.
>>
>>6064259

>Not waiting for the vastly more interesting artfire
>>
>>6064256
If you were to look at my display it's like 80% masterpiece. 15% movie, and 5% generations/G2.

I mostly feel the need for something new to fill the hole in my heart from time to time between MP and movie releases.
>>
>>6064257
Good anon, that one.
>>
File: Masterpiece-Artfire-10.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Masterpiece-Artfire-10.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>6064264
Different strokes, anon. I'm waiting for Artfire, but if someone has a strong connection to the character of Inferno, or owns MP Red Alert for the buddy factor, I can see why they would spring for MP Inferno. It looks like a good mold, especially if you use the chrome grill instead of the boring gray one, as seen here >>6063661

In my opinion, though, Artfire is better for Nighstick alone. I will take a targetmaster over all the swappable faces and grills you can throw at me.
>>
Is Fortress Maximus worth $100? Have a few gift cards and I don't think the Hasbro store will restock.
>>
File: DSCN2363.jpg (742KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2363.jpg
742KB, 1600x1200px
>>6064259
Some thoughts, he's a poseable mother fucker, yeah he may not mash up with older mp's in terms of detailing due to the whole anime accuracy, if anything the only way to bring him around is to use the chrome grill, but he looks amazing, a fair bit of him is painted as well.

Few little things to note, noticed some mold flash on his round head smiley face which I can pick off with a tooth pick, and that chrome dealy on the side of his head is a bitch, it was impeding his transformation, so bare in mind you need to fold the head wings all the way back but the chrome gun NEEDS to go forwards, or move him around until he ain't touching shit.

I was on the fence, ended up getting him (or rather last minute on amiami) just to see where grapple would go, and I am impressed, but because of that chromed head gu I say grapple would be slightly easier to transform.

Also be aware the chest has a slight chicken movement, transforming from truck to robot took 5 mins blind (no manual), back to truck took me 2+ hours because I wasn't sure about the truck front being able to do a chicken neck movement, I feel stupid but I did try at 5am and again several hours later

Also I thought my first pick of him would be with my possibly g2 sideswipe because dat face, but seems inferno really didn't like my shitty ko red alert at all.

>>6064263
I guess they wanted the distinction, some of those 3p's do a better job but I guess takara wanted it, licensed mp prime 3.0 when?

>>6064264
Artfire's paint job is more interesting, that is fact, my issue is he's hardly know, his stock pics show sticker, LITERAL stickers onto him and while they aren't mentioned in the box contents I need to wait for reviews on them being tampo's or factory applied stickers, that and do I need a third use of the mold, I know inferno best, grapple is to my ratchet (I like him better for colors), and because of all the sticker thing there is a *chance* he may end up on clearance.
>>
File: 1481410002009.png (990KB, 1638x785px) Image search: [Google]
1481410002009.png
990KB, 1638x785px
NO OPTIMUS
>>
>>6064284
>licensed mp prime 3.0 when?
I wish. I feel like this would only trigger the shit out of the "cartoon-accurate" fags, since Prime was never entirely a Freightliner.
>>
File: FortressMaximus2.jpg (818KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FortressMaximus2.jpg
818KB, 1600x1200px
>>6064273

I got mine for $105. I think he was worth it.
>>
>>6064293
I want a more cartoon looking Prime. I mean, it's likely inevitable we will see a 3.0 down the road.
MP-10 is great but sticks out now especially with the new Megatron coming.
>>
>>6064273
Dude, check Entertainment Earth, they still had it at 90 yesterday, and they have free shipping if you're in the United States.

Use those cards for something else.
>>
>>6064291

Hmm dark energon?
>>
>Legends Godbomber
Oh my fuck when did I miss this announcement?
>>
>>6064299
>MP-10 is great but sticks out now especially with the new Megatron coming.
Ehhh. I love MP-10. I like how it's a mix of the toy, the cartoon and original ideas. I wish the MP line would go back to that standard instead of remaking old shit to match the new standard.

I agree that MP-10 sticks out, but I think it sticks out because it looks way better.
>>
>>6064312
Last week. Aside from the weird wings in combined mode, I think he's alright, and giving us that sword Ginrai used a grand total of once was a nice touch.

Even then, he's a bit pricier than I thought
>>
>>6064309
Yeah, looks like he's been corrupted by Unicron
>>
My brothers roommate dumped these off in front of me and said they're his from his childhood and I can do whatever with them. I was a beast Wars kid so I don't really know much of these. Anything look good?
>>
File: IMG_5991.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5991.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6064318
Oops forgot pic.
>>
>>6064325
lots of combiners like stunticons constructicons, I thing i see a wreck gar...not a bad lot there, though it looks incomplete since grimlock is missing his dino head
>>
File: 20160311_183556_resized_3.jpg (631KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160311_183556_resized_3.jpg
631KB, 2064x1161px
>>6064314
I'm just glad that my bro Wheeljack got made during the MP golden age. His cartoon-accurate color scheme is boring as fuck.
>>
>>6064345
No kidding. The bland cartoon colors or him and Trailbreaker were the main reason I didn't get Lynx Master
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (482KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
482KB, 300x232px
>>6064301
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered him.
>>
File: wjack4.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wjack4.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>6064346
I mean, I won't deny that there is an appeal to the simple and clean look of the cartoon color scheme in bot mode...
>>
File: Triggerhappy Cyclonus.jpg (3MB, 2605x1319px) Image search: [Google]
Triggerhappy Cyclonus.jpg
3MB, 2605x1319px
>>6063940
>Time to post some toy pics.
Ayy, just made a new setup today and took some pics of Triggerhappy and Cyclonus.

They look so fucking good together.
>>
>>6064352
No problem. At that amount he's just right, just remember to check nothing's broken, specially the left arm's elbow swivel.
>>
File: img_2330-jpg[1].27646774_.jpg (119KB, 1149x765px) Image search: [Google]
img_2330-jpg[1].27646774_.jpg
119KB, 1149x765px
Takars wins again.
>>
File: wjack2.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wjack2.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>6064354
But in alt. mode, his cartoon colors suck balls compared to the official Lancia livery.

>>6064356
That looks really nice, anon. Triggerhappy usually looks so bland in photographs, but that really makes his blue pop.
>>
File: Blowpipe_Nightstick_Resize.jpg (393KB, 800x455px) Image search: [Google]
Blowpipe_Nightstick_Resize.jpg
393KB, 800x455px
Whoops forgot to resize that one.
>>
>>6064359
TOO MUCH PAINTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Look over the TM card for Rodimus
>He actually has pretty good stats

Weird, it's not like he's a Prime yet.
>>
>>6064367
>Rodimus
If he's Rodimus instead of Hot Rod, doesn't that mean he is or was a Prime?

>>6064369
I figured there was a filter. I might get him if I run across him, but I also wanna wait and see what he gets repainted into. Mold looks dope as fuck, either way.
>>
>>6064360
>>6064372
>Forgot the resize again
Thanks mate, just fucked with the settings on my camera and threw a filter on in photoshop to make it more natural.

You should absolutely get him he's fun as fuck to play around with.
>>
>>6064359

>""""""Train"""""""" mode

That mold fucking sucks.
>>
>>6064372
Yeah, Hot Rod, but he's technically not a Prime yet. Even stranger, his card has a different stat. Instead of the brain stat he has Prime's head blacked out with gears on it.
>>
File: Triggerhappy_1_resize.jpg (284KB, 548x800px) Image search: [Google]
Triggerhappy_1_resize.jpg
284KB, 548x800px
>>6064372
He's quite poseable too
>>
>>6064361
>Blowpipe
>Nightstick
I swear you could fill a gangbang with all the -Master names.
>>
>>6064379
It's an alien vehicle.
>>
>>6064383
I went and checked the PMOP Card, and it doesnt' have that stat, so it's pretty weird.

And for a comparison, while Hot Rod has 10's in almost every stat (save the speed stat), PMOP only gets 10 on 2 of them, and 9 on others.

Hell, in terms of stats with TM, Optimus only wins by ONE point in total stat distribution.
>>
>>6064398
You'd think of all stats, a character named "Hot Rod" would have good Speed.
>>
File: 20161211_004058_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_004058_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
The card with a different stat.
>>
File: IMG_5993.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5993.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6064332
Sweet. This guy seems the coolest.
>>
>>6064383
>>6064407
They just changed the "intelligence" icon for the entire of W3. Sixshot has the same thing too.
>>
>>6064428
Can you take pictures of everything spread out evenly? You might find some fists and feet in the pile that would go great with the combiner you're holding.
>>
>>6064250
>transtectors
Mcfucking kill yourself
>>
>>6064436
Weird, why bother doing that now?

Anyway, in terms of Prime power ranking without TM, Sentinel is the strongest, followed by Hot Rod, then Optimus.

With TM, Optimus wins, followed by Hot Rod, then Sentinel.
>>
>>6064444
If you look carefully the printing they used for W3 is completely different too. The ink is glossier compared to the matte colors of the previous 2 waves.
>>
>>6064441
Prime shitpost m8
You don't want bodies for the headmasters or some shit?
>>
File: 2016-12-10 23.32.57.png (2MB, 1494x879px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-10 23.32.57.png
2MB, 1494x879px
>>6063943
Moskau...
https://youtu.be/BQAKRw6mToA
>>
>>6064448
No, I just don't like faggots who use weeb-tier cancer terms like "transtectors".

Weeb G1 was trash, full stop.
>>
>>6064448
>BUT THEY'RE TITAN MASTERS REEEEEEE

Its like people aren't even trying.

I hope the rumors are true, I don't want a gen nightbeat just to force mine's head onto
>>
File: shit posting once again.jpg (416KB, 1600x889px) Image search: [Google]
shit posting once again.jpg
416KB, 1600x889px
>>6064451
>faggots
>weeb-tier

Its like you think transformers was wholly american or something
>>
>>6064428
God damn, Anon. I see some nice stuff back there. Including some Go Bots. I'l gladly identify all that shit with some nice pics.

You've got me all jelly with that Slugfest back there.
>>
>>6064456
Nothing wrong with shit being Japanese, retard. It's when fucks like you suck nippon cock so hard that you delude yourself into thinking trash like Weeb G1 is good that's the cancer.
>>
>>6064462

What's the difference between jap g1 and any other g1?
>>
>>6064468
Jap G1 is 50x more awful than the already shit US G1
>>
File: WEW.jpg (4MB, 5255x2907px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.jpg
4MB, 5255x2907px
>>6064469

Why though? I'm only 20 dude I never watched it.
>>
>>6064472
>hurr durr muh amazing magical devil z force xdddddd
>muh planet master tiny robots xddd
>muh everything has to be a fucking mecha lol because that genre isn't saturated as fuck already

Fuck Transtectors and fuck the Transtector concept as a whole. Arguably even worse than fucking Nebulans.
>>
>>6064475
I dunno, having a smaller body you can use to interact with people seems useful instead of towering over them.
>>
>>6064478
That's not the fucking point, retard. The point is that randomly fucking forcing mechas onto a gimmick that doesn't even call for it is fucking cancer and has thankfully died for good.
>>
File: shit opinion.jpg (113KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
shit opinion.jpg
113KB, 500x890px
>>6064462
Anything that is "good" or "bad" is subjective.

Between both american and japanese adaptiopns and continuities, both are nothing more than mind rotting toy commercials with little character development with terrible animation, shitty voice work (especially the american one with wrong characters voicing each other's lines) all tied into toys that never looked like the toys they portrayed.

This is why opinions exist, american g1 taught me to love giant robots, and gave me fucking optimus prime who I respect despite not being real (and later his voice actor who I respect in all of his roles), and something to take my mind off my childhood's worse days.

Japanese g1 was my 4th tv series I ever watched, my nostalgia for g1 was so up my ass I couldn't connect to armada, then rid/car robots made me question just what in the fuck was going on, but japanese g1 gave a certain level of context to it, I found japanese g1 didn't bother to hide how much of a toy commercial it was with new characters being pumped in hard and fast (especially in headmasters) yet giving them more screen time than the american "rebirth", admittedly super god masterforce to me was shit only because they amped up the talk about god powers to bullshit levels to the point were I would fall asleep, but victory...

Dude, victory is inspiring shit, if I seen star saber as a kid I would be praising him over optimus prime, and the animation shits all over regular g1 in many ways, at least in direction, and if transformers continued the way victory did who knows what we may see on tv, it bothers me so much the japanese just continue to dub the american versions when clearly they can do some amazing shit too, I mean japanese beast wars and their script changes...airrazor as a guy, HA!

Its clear, we have different opinions, you think mine is shit, I think yours is shit, but in the end, they are opinions, and we have freedom to express them.

>freedom is the right of all sentient beings
>>
>>6064484
>hurr durr muh subjective opinions
How to spot reddit 101
>>
>>6064468
Aside from localization changes? A lot. G1 in Japan lasted way longer than it did in America:

-Headmasters was the sequel to Transformers 2010 (S3 of the cartoon), taking place in 2011 with many cast members making their last appearances in Japanese fiction (until they started getting new toys recently), Rodimus leaving with Blur, and Kup, while Galvatron and Optimus die. The new leaders are Fortress Maximus and Scorponok/Mega Zarak, until Mega Zarak is defeated and is presumed dead. Transformers then leave Earth for the foreseeable future. Show isn't terrible, but it gets a bit annoying since the Autobot Headmasters have ridiculous super powers, and there's also Mindwipe with his brand of bullshit.
-Masterforce takes place in 2019-2020. Pretenders left on Earth battle for control of the planet, until a dark creature called Devil Z shows up, and the plot shifts towards the Godmaster (the Powermaster toys) plotline. Humans use Headmaster/Godmaster tech to combine with Transtectors and fight (they're not Cyborgs). It all ends when Ginrai (a man fused with a transtector that resembles Optimus Prime) kills Devil Z, which reveals that the reason the Godmasters worked was due to Devil Z, but the transtectors ended up turning into real Transformers with his death, and leave to join up with the other Transformers in space.
-Victory involves a group of transformer that come to defend Earth after a group of Decepticons is believed to be in hiding there. Despite having a few things in common with the previous show, all the Transformers are "normal", rarely you see strange super powers and no humans combine with the robots.

Then it goes on from that into magazine stories, and pack in comics.
>>
>>6064482
The transtector concept actually works tremendously well with the downsizing Transformers do in late G1.
>>
File: star saber.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
star saber.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>6064482
I don't understand the complaint here. That's like saying combiners are shit because the concept has been overplayed in super robot anime.
>>
>>6064487
Don't Beast Wars, it's sequels, and Car Robots fit in near the end?
>>
>>6064441
>>6064451
>>6064462
>>6064469
>>6064482
>>6064485
>calling people retards for having an opinion
>clearly hates the fact japan did transformers "differently"
>using "reddit" as an insult

Let me guess, IDW and its gender fluid tranny bots triggered you too?

mcfucking kill yourself, you're the reason why transformers is so stagnant is in the west.

We'll never get a series with as much shake up as beast wars ever again because of you stale shit stains
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>6064482
>Being this mad
>>
>>6064500
Yeah, but that's a bit more muddy. It basically goes: Beast Warts, Beast Wars II happens after that (apparently in the future of Beast Wars), then Neo. Car Robots seems to take place even further into that future but Transformers in small and normal sized varieties for some reason.
>>
>>6064491
Yeah, for Brainmasters only. The rest of them are literally just normal style mechas forced onto completely irrelevant toys.

>>6064494
Except that the Combiner toys were designed to be combiners. The headmaster/godmaster toys were never designed to be fucking mechas.

>>6064505
>>6064506
Back to TFW thanks
>>
File: 1420330953777.jpg (91KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1420330953777.jpg
91KB, 740x740px
>>6064505

>IDW and its gender fluid tranny bots

What?
>>
>>6064508
>The headmaster/godmaster toys were never designed to be fucking mechas.
They were certainly designed so that a component of the robot (head or engine thing) could pilot the alternate mode.

I think the sticking point is really with the Headmasters, since Powermasters can walk around as robots without their partners, but Headmasters become headless bodies without their partners.
>>
>>6064516
>They were certainly designed so that a component of the robot (head or engine thing) could pilot the alternate mode.
And all similarities to mecha ends there. Stop forcing this shit. Literally mental gymnastics tier.

>Powermasters can walk around as robots without their partners
Wow you're actually completely braindead aren't you?
>>
>>6064510
In IDW Arcee was male intially, until Jhiaxus captured him and mutilated him into a her, apparently in the goal of studying fembots, which, at the time, didn't exist on Cybertron. Anon tossed in genderfluid because buzzwords.
>>
>>6063887
>ou know what isn't an opinion? The fact that these movies could have been better, perhaps even good. hence why they get worse and worse. These movies will just keep getting shittier and shittier

No, those are the textbook definition of opinions. Shitty ones at that
>>
>>6064526
>at the time, didn't exist on Cybertron

They basically covered their asses later, and said they probably existed, they just forgot or thought they were myths. Not even kidding, they even had a term for it, Information Creep.
>>
>>6063948

Kinda partial to the G2 one. I call her Solitaire.
>>
>>6064519
I'm not trying to force some "mecha meme". I'm just saying that it's not really a dumb idea considering the way the toys worked.
>>
>>6064519
>Wow you're actually completely braindead aren't you?

>yuh-yuh-you HAVE to plug in the engine to transform it

You're calling who "braindead"? Nope, toy-wise you press a button and don't really need the engine.
>>
>>6064533
>the toys vaguely resemble mechas in their secondary mode so they must be mechas!
And this is how cancer is born.

>>6064535
See, you're so braindead that you have to ask who I'm referring to when I explicitly mention you as braindead.
>>
File: this is comedy.jpg (59KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
this is comedy.jpg
59KB, 456x480px
>>6064441
>>6064451
>>6064462
>>6064469
>>6064482
>>6064485
>>6064508
>>6064519
>>6064535
>>6064539
I can't believe so many are falling for you, you have my respect.

You'd think people would see this since you're not giving much respect to the others you're replying to, calling them faggots retards and braindead, and simply shitting on opinions.

/tfg/ will never learn, cheers for the laughs, all these others are putting up semi good respectful arguments and you're just tossing them under the bus, and yet they still try.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-100.jpg (436KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-100.jpg
436KB, 2048x1365px
>>6064547

Friendly reminder that a mere image of this toy caused two threads to burn down.
>>
>>6064547
>semi good respectful arguments
I'm throwing them under the bus because their arguments are nonexistent or awful. They are completely unworthy of any respect from me with how shitty their replies and retorts are.
>>
>>6064475
If you don't like neither Amerifat or Jap g1 then why do you even like Transformers?
>>
File: Family Photo.jpg (4MB, 4840x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Family Photo.jpg
4MB, 4840x3000px
>>6064574

Not that dude but I just like robots.
>>
>>6064574
>if you don't like the fiction for a toyline why do you like a toyline

Gee I don't fucking know. For the toys I guess?

Looks like there's at least 3 braindead anons in here.
>>
>>6064516
>Powermasters can walk around as robots without their partners
Uh, that's not how it is in Supergod Masterforce. The human powermasters were the robots; they controlled them/became them when they would "god on". So their transtectors were basically lifeless hulls.
>>
>>6064472

Japanese G1 stuff is just...Weird. It doesn't fit in with the US stuff at all because it is a purely Japanese take on everything, using their own tropes and cliches, which didn't really exist in TF before then.

It had some amazing robot designs at times though.
>>
>>6064472
Don't listen to the Amerifat geewunners on here. The Jap stuff is definitely worth watching. It's miles better than the Amerishit in both animation and plot.
>>
>>6064601
Fuck off, weeaboo.
>>
>>6064607
Is there anything significantly wrong with being a weeb anyways? Its not like Transformers was an original American idea anyways. There is such thing as Diaclone, you know.
>>
>>6064619
>Its not like Transformers was an original American idea anyways

Yeah, ti was, mainly Jim Shooter's idea. Japan had some toy lines that were piloted mecha. Hasbro licensed the toys, Shooter came up with the idea off living robots using those toys as character designs. Japan never would have done that because they prefer piloted mecha to living robots.
>>
>>6064619
>is there anything wrong with being a weeb
>is there anything wrong with masturbating too and sucking off a culture that's not even yours just because you enjoy its pop culture exports
Gee, I don't fucking know you cringeworthy faggot.

Fuck off back to 9GAG
>>
>>6064635
>masturbating to and sucking off a culture that's not even yours just because you enjoy its pop culture exports
Well I'm sorry for being an Asian who likes an American toyline.
>>
File: WhereDoYouThinkYouAre.jpg (182KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
WhereDoYouThinkYouAre.jpg
182KB, 600x811px
>>6064635
>>
>>6064638
Thanks for the irrelevant information, faggot.

>>6064641
Liking anime =! being a weeb
Liking japan =! being a weeb
Sucking off everything japanese just because you like anime and manga = being a weeb.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: masterforce.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
masterforce.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>6064601
word

also GOD GINRAI>power master optimusprime with apex armor
>>
File: stormtroopersaiming.jpg (81KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroopersaiming.jpg
81KB, 1000x750px
>>6064661
>one bazillion shots fired
>all of them missing
>>
>>6064661
Wow, that's amazingly boring as fuck.
>>
>>6064661
Just saying but the more you post that webm the more you prove to everyone else that japanese G1 is garbage.
>>
>>6064551
I see that thumbnail and all I could think about is someone spraying the Screamer statue with pink as a failed attempt at Slipstream.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-099.jpg (500KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-099.jpg
500KB, 2048x1365px
>>6064734

That's completely fair.
>>
>>6064725
Pretty spot on to how I feel.

Like no matter what fiction you enjoy in the franchise, discussion will always lead to shit, and eventually making you feel shit for liking it.
>>
>>6064737
god that is a sexy back.

The front's just a bit worse to look at.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-069.jpg (341KB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-069.jpg
341KB, 2048x1463px
>>6064742

I think he's gorgeous in a sort of batshit busy as fuck kind of way.
>>
File: starscream fucks up.gif (834KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
starscream fucks up.gif
834KB, 300x231px
Oh, here come the mods.
>>
>>6064749
Maybe without the chicken legs, sure.
>>
>>6064751
more like here comes 404.

Oh wait, 9 more to bump limit.
>>
>>6064757
>9 more to bump limit
I take it you never passed kindergarten math?
>>
>>6064760
It stops bumping at 309, it goes italic at 310
>>
>>6064678
>>6064690
So then what isn't boring, the Amerishit g1 cartoon that was 95% filler with no connecting plot? The only exciting parts of that show were all of the botched animations that happened ever fucking episode.
>>
>>6064765
It was 299 just now retard

299 + 9 = ?
>>
>>6064769
ah, misread it at my end. My bad.
>>
>>6064768
We just said just now that good TF fiction doesn't exist, and Japanese G1 is a prime example of that. What are you, fucking illiterate?
>>
>>6064768
TF G1 cartoon > any TF comic books
>>
>>6064738

You could just like what you like and not give a fuck what others think.

I grew up with G1 and I love pretty much anything else but that Bayformers shit, but if others like it, good for them. I ain't gonna ride their ass for it, and I ain't gonna change their tastes either.
>>
>>6063661
I was super blase on this guy and the mold in general, until I saw the transformation in action.
What they did with the ladder is pure engineering pornography, and I'm a sucker for that shit.
>>
>>6064776
it's just the sad reminder that the shittier the thing you like, the less likely you'll continue to like it because there's not a lot else who would share the enthusiasm.

On the side note, there's also obscurity of some TF generations but that's easier to discuss on the internet, like
>>
>>6064781

Chances are you'll find someone who likes something in any thread though. Just hey, it's 4chan, and we got shitposters.
>>
>>6064788
yeah, in a sea of anonymity, for all eternity
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-082.jpg (597KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-082.jpg
597KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>6064574
I'm also in the boat. I am not really a fan of the shows but I love the toys. I did enjoy Victory a lot but as far as I'm concerned I don't really care about the fiction that much. I buy the bot if I find it cool
>>
File: 20161211_154251.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_154251.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Scalpers didn't touch my Bumblebeessss...yesssss
>>
>>6064796
Yay? Where are you?
>>
>>6064796
The bayformer movie hasn't even started and the Bumblebees are already shelfwarming.
>>
File: 1419188912538.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1419188912538.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>6064802
>>
>>6064796
This is going to be so strange when the Bumblebee movie hits? Will they just set aside a whole self for Bumblebee toys?
>>
>>6064796

Thats because scalpers are all after Gnaw and Kickback. You know, the guy people want to army build with, and the guy they know everyone needs to complete the Insecticon trio.
>>
>>6064810
My guess is that Barricade will have his army of Decepticons and that Bee will have Hot Rod and possibly Crosshairs at his side.
>>
>>6064819
Yeah, but they can't just reuse toys from the Last Knight because it will just feel lazy.
>>
File: 1399767954347.jpg (281KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1399767954347.jpg
281KB, 1280x722px
>>6064821
You underestimate the power of repaints, redecos and weapon gimmicks over original molds

but in all seriousness they will most likely reuse the DOTM Bee for TLK while TF6 will have a Batman-tier amount of extra "enhanced Bee" editions
>>
>>6064800
I'm in Singapore.

Hey, wait. You're totally going to fly here and scalp all the Bumblebees AND resell them on ebay AND make a 5000% profit off your local countrymen AND live a life of luxury forever, aren't you?

Dang, shouldn't have told you! :(
>>
>>6064826
>your favorite TF character will never ever have even near a fraction of the molds Bumblebee has
>>
>>6064810
The toy aspect makes me certain that it'll be more than just Bee. There will at least be a whole slew of Decepticons, and maybe another bot who used to be Bumblebee's friend.

Or maybe it'll mostly be redesigns and rereleases of previous movie Bees.
>new '76 Camaro Bee
>08 concept Camaro Bee with removable lower body
>sand-caked ROTF redeco
>DOTM Deluxe with the MB's accessories
>Nitro Bumblebee just because
>High Octane Bee in regular Bumblebee colors
>AOE Bee in Stealth colors
>Battle Damage TLK Bee with removable armor and one of Optimus's swords
>>
File: p159762_p_v8_af.jpg (201KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p159762_p_v8_af.jpg
201KB, 960x1440px
>>6064834
Yep, it's the Bee movie alright
>>
>>6064834
>>6064836
>according to all known laws of marketing, there is no way Bumblebee should have so many fucking toys

>Bumblebee, of course, has a shit ton of toys, because Hasbro doesn't care about what marketing thinks is retarded
>>
File: OptimusPrimeDiedBecauseOfYou.jpg (586KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusPrimeDiedBecauseOfYou.jpg
586KB, 1920x1072px
>>6064830
>MFW not having Optimus as your favorite
>>
File: HAS12485.jpg (42KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
HAS12485.jpg
42KB, 752x564px
How does this guy hold up? I'm looking for a voyager Optimus in the classics style, and I don't want to use the Combiner Wars or the Titans Return one because one is Motormaster and I hope the other one gets repainted into RiD Scourge.

Are there any other good voyager Optimus I should know about?
>>
>>6064846
He's really fucking awful.

If you want a decent CHUG Prime try Maketoys Striker Manus.
>>
File: Dis nigga srs.png (170KB, 237x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dis nigga srs.png
170KB, 237x285px
>>6064844
too mainstream
>>
File: OptimusPrime2.jpg (595KB, 673x1077px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusPrime2.jpg
595KB, 673x1077px
>>6064846
>Are there any other good voyager Optimus I should know about?

Depends what you're willing to spend, but theres a roughly Voyager sized KO of MP10, the KBB MP10-V
>>
>>6064846
He's the best
>>
>>6064846
Still the best CHUG Prime after 10 years or however fucking long it's been. The worst thing about him is the fact that he doesn't come with the signature prime rifle, but you can always steal that from another Prime figure. Also, his hands are really shitty looking and the arm kibble is annoying, but that's it.
>>
>>6064856
>>6064857
Go back to TFW thanks
>>
>>6064846
He was alright 10 years ago but now he's just outdated garbage.

I recommend saving your money for something better, especially because the aftermarket prices for this guy are retarded.

Also beware of TFW shills, they have a hardon for this mold and will praise the shit out of it for no reason.
>>
>>6064871
>>6064866
>TFW shills
You said that about ROTF Fallback too. What happened in TFW?
>>
>>6064871
Kk warden hates archer, we know. No need to mention it whenever someone asks for a recommendation.
>>
>>6064887
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Literally nowhere in that post mentions the stupid Warden vs Archer war this thread has.

Kill yourself.
>>
CHUG Optimus is garbage because he doesn't come with a trailer.

Leader PMOP is worlds better because he comes with a trailer. If The Prime doesn't come with a trailer it's automatically shit.
>>
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/takara-sixshot-overlord-revealed/3696501/

TAKARA WINS FOREVER
>>
>>6064906
Literally (You) tier
>>
File: 20150806_201132.jpg (193KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20150806_201132.jpg
193KB, 1152x2048px
>>6063558
At least Obi-1 is half-decent.
>>
>>6063563

The exiistence of the movies as they are means other, better Transformers movies were not made instead. That saddens me.

>>6064057

Oh, you're a troll. No wonder.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-063.jpg (377KB, 2048x1023px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-063.jpg
377KB, 2048x1023px
>>
File: 656.jpg (34KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
34KB, 680x679px
>>6064944
>>
File: Oh how it pains me to do this.png (13KB, 445x183px) Image search: [Google]
Oh how it pains me to do this.png
13KB, 445x183px
>>6064948
>>
File: 1472210096961.jpg (102KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472210096961.jpg
102KB, 500x281px
>>6064950
>>
>>
>>6064944
>>6064950
how did this meme even start?
>>
>>6064955
It's not a meme. It's a shitposter spamming his trash everywhere.
>>
>>6064955

Someone asked if anyone had any 3A products because he wanted to buy 3A starscream.

Everyone started shitposting about bad taste and bayformers. It devolved from there.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-087.jpg (484KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-087.jpg
484KB, 2048x1152px
>>6064957

LITERAL PERFECTION
>>
File: test.jpg (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
318KB, 600x600px
>>6064958

New thread
>>
>>6064955
>meme
It's just a forced meme from one derailed thread.

Report it as spam and move on.
>>
>>6064959
But did anyone actually BUY the damn thing?

I mean I like it but I'd get my fun from the cheaper ROTF voyager class.
>>
>>6064963
I think the one guy who asked about it ended up buying it and everyone in both this thread and the 3P thread laughed at him for being a retard.

Either way it counts as spamming/flooding per site rules, just report it and hide it.
>>
>>6064871
>I recommend saving your money for something better

Such as?
>>
>>6064856
>>6064857
Pretty much this. He's not perfect. The hands look pretty bad and the forearm kibble's the biggest offender. He's also a little short by the standards of 2006. But other than that, he's still the best Voyager CHUG Prime.

He's well articulated, looks good in both modes except for the forearm kibble and the transformation's engaging. Build quality is also pretty good.

I can't speak for the Combiner Wars one but since he's not in the running, Classics is your best option.
>>
File: 1476976602973.png (429KB, 501x622px) Image search: [Google]
1476976602973.png
429KB, 501x622px
>>6063675
But there's a difference between Hasbro/a cartoon reusing names and a hack director taking your chance to see a pre-existing character in live-action cgi and blowing it every single time. Movie adaptations are a different beast from cartoon reboots, and in this case the former is trying to be the latter through sheer apathy towards the brand and its fans.
>>
>>6063887
Would you care to site actual parts of the movies and why you don't like them, rather than this "it's shit and you're shit for liking it"
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.