[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the display cases that you guys recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

File: 809809.jpg (97KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
809809.jpg
97KB, 819x614px
What are some of the display cases that you guys recommend?

I'm looking for a display case that doubles as a media cabinet for games and movies and that has a glass door to keep dust off.
>>
>>6053085
I can't recommend something specific since I'm still looking for a good solution but I definitely wouldn't recommend the pieces of shit called Detolf that are in your pic. They're made of really poor quality material, they're wobbly, too small and looks like shit in most setup.
>>
>>6053098
Thanks, well I guess that's a start. Any anons out there that know what to look for?
>>
File: 22.jpg (228KB, 684x1021px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
228KB, 684x1021px
These are quite nice for toys.

Howard Miller Townsend Curio Cabinet
>>
>>6053085
Detolfs are a good start, if you get the black ones they don't really look that cheap and they aren't wobbly if you have a brain and can put together Ikea furniture.

You could also do the double door mod using two and it ends up looking like a much higher end cabinet then it actually is.

Its harder to recommend higher end cabinets as their availability really vary for area to area. My cabinets cost about a grand as I had them custom made.
>>
File: 61QT69I-d6L._SL1200_.jpg (93KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61QT69I-d6L._SL1200_.jpg
93KB, 805x1200px
This is my grail of a cabinet

https://www.amazon.com/Display-Cabinet-Height-Adjustable-Shelves-Lockable/dp/B00B5IVYY2/ref=sr_1_47?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1480890780&sr=1-47&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A5007374011
>>
Anyone good wall mounted displays with glass to keep out dust
>>
>>6053085
>What are some of the display cases that you guys recommend?
>I'm looking for a display case that doubles as a media cabinet for games and movies and that has a glass door to keep dust off.

What is your budget? without that number just get those most expensive ones you can find
>>
>>6053098

Nothing wrong with Detolfs you fucking retard. They are 60 bucks a pop and great value for what you pay and look decent to great in most setups.
>>
>>6053226

Nothing beats detolfs for the price. I have 3 black ones that don't wobble at all because I'm not a dumbass that have survived 2 moves.
>>
>>6053775
>great value for what you pay
LOL
Not him, but as furniture, they're wobbly fragile poorfag tier.

Being cheap is the only reason people recommend poor quality.

Good furniture, even within Ikea's stuff, won't feel fragile and will be heavy, making it feel, because it is, sturdy.
>>
look at ikea/amazon/furniture stores. the only suggestion you'll get here is detolfs
>>
File: 1419124707960.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1419124707960.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>6053085
honestly detolfs don't look bad if you know what you're doing and aren't just stacking all of them next to each other. also i'd recommend looking at the besta set from ikea as well, a bit pricier but much more higher quality and has extra storage as you asked for.
>>
>>6053795
>wobbly fragile poorfag tier.
Guess you never built one properly?
They wobble if you don't tighten the top bolts enough. Tighten them enough and they are pretty solid.
>>
I'm running out of shelf space and definitely need a new shelf as well. detolfs aren't the right fit for me, they don't have enough space for me and I'd prefer something that has more horizontal space, don't really want to put one figure in front of the other.
>>
DO NOT BUY DELTOFS
they are low quality and even though they dont break they look tacky as shit.

get something custom from your local cabinet maker
>>
>>6054253
>they are low quality

Nah, they really aren't. The original OP never gave a budget, but going to a cabinet maker is probably the last thing they'll want to do if they are looking for simple suggestions.
>>
>>6054258
my idea of quality is probably fairly skewed. perhaps they are acceptable but to me they look tacky, especially with the led strips.
>>
File: besta.jpg (124KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
besta.jpg
124KB, 1000x765px
>>6053085
If you got plenty of dough, then Ikea Besta.
>>
>>6054258
>not building one yourself
>buying clamps and brackets cheaply at Home Depot
>ordering custom cut glass from local glass company

> they really aren't.
No, they really care and shows you've never shopped for glass shelves before.
Even just going to Ikea to compare their shelving will prove how crappy the Detolf is when you can touch and move their more expensive models.
>>
>>6054273
Thats a tv stand for an apartment, see how it is meant for entertainment. Could display minimal figures. It also supports clutter.
>non cooled wine storage
its not even good
>>
>>6053215
They're also nearly $2,000 USD. Pretty steep, but you get what you pay for, I suppose.
>>
>>6054544
yeah, but OP never mentioned price.

All I see in this thread and all display case threads is how the detolf is shit/ budget solution/ don't want to spend so much on display cases.

Same shit every time.
>>
File: final.jpg (87KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
87KB, 1023x767px
Ikea Bestas cabinets, with glass doors, and, if you like you can add a mirrored back wall.
>>
I've seen a surprising amount of good looking no-name glass display cabinets on craigslist. The only problem is you'd probably never find a matching one to go with it. That's a perk of Detolfs, I suppose. But if you're only after one cabinet, I'd recommend that.
>>
>>6053215
Nothing looks worse than seeing modern brightly coloured figures, be it marvel, transformers, gundam, or arty 3A figures or anything against dark wood.
>>
>>6053085
Im looking for a glass display case to kepp my collection of lego and figs dust free
>>
>>6054618
i agree, however high quality japanese dolls and dolls in general go great with it. Dark wood really needs the house to match it too.

>>6054651
any glass display will do that.
>>
>>6054591
If this is your display, it's fucking great.
>>
>>6053226
>>6053775
>>6054220
>>6054258
Thanks for posting your poor opinion poorfag. Try touching some furnitures worth more than an 1/12 figure before your next comment.

>>6053085
Protip: if it comes from Ikea, Walmart or such, it's shit but poorfags will defend it to no end.
>>
>>6054945
Let's see your collection. Knowing this site, if you are calling people a poorfag you probably are a poorfag.
>>
>>6054275
>No, they really care and shows you've never shopped for glass shelves before.
I upgraded from detolfs to custom glass cabinets years ago.

>when you can touch and move their more expensive models.
Ofcourse more expensive cabinets are going to be better, you retard. Detolfs are fine for how much they cost, but are obviously not going to better than ones that cost more. Idiots like these posters: >>6054265,
>>6054945 can't seem to understand that.
>>
>>6054984
>for the price
I wish people would stop using this to excuse for poor quality.
As furniture, it is piss poor.

The fact it's not customizable is one of the reasons why it was never an option for me.
I actually bought their Gallant with the possibility of adding glass doors on a later date. Highly customizable with the option for glass shelving.
OF course, i never bought them and just added normal shelves, because I don't fear dust and i rotate my collection. Seemed pretty pointless.
By this point, i was already set in building my own display case. Already had a few quotes to make it out of lexan plastic panels, so they'd hold up way better than glass and would never randomly break
>>
>>6054284
Don't worry about the wine rack, pic just reference only. You can do whatever, however you want with it since Besta is fully customisable, just like this pic from this anon >>6054591

And I rather use Besta than Detolf. See the gap on Detolf's door? Besta don't have that, so it's virtually 99% dust proof.
>>
Wow you people outside of Sweden must have some really shitty quality control or w/e, here in Sweden the Detolfs are really really good quality.
I have 5 and there is nothing wrong with any of them.
>>
>>6055059
>As furniture, it is piss poor.
Nope.
>>
>>6055059
>Already had a few quotes to make it out of lexan plastic panels, so they'd hold up way better than glass and would never randomly break

Don't do that, these aren't fucking greenhouses or fixtures for houses. Glass is a much better option for display cabinets.
>>
>>6055059
>for poor quality
Nope. The tempered glass that detolfs comes with are of decent quality, and impossible to purchase anywhere else @ the same price.
>>
>>6055120
Nah i think sweden just expects less from their funiture.
>>
>>6055135
It's worth it, since it can hold much more and if i ever put too much weight, it's going to sag instead of randomly shattering like glass does.
Was going to use them to hold my stereo equipment too, buuuut that seems so cheesy now.

And the fronts would have been normal glass, since doors and windows wouldn't hold any weight besides themselves.
>>
>>6054591
This actually does look slick, how much would a setup like this cost? Might have to get one of these

>>6054253
They really don't look much different than anything else.
>>
>>6055206
they look like nothing else in this thread and are ultimately for poor people
>>
File: billy cases.jpg (64KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
billy cases.jpg
64KB, 799x600px
>>6055206
Billy's probably the best choice if you're on a budget and have a big collection.
And when i say budget, i mean it'll cost more than the Detolf, but you get way more space and don't even need risers, as the shelves are all adjustable.
You will have to buy the glass separately from Ikea though.

>>6055136
The glass isn't the problem. It's the construction. It's not sturdy at all.
Of course, neither is the billy without adjusting the back with some brackets to brace it, which will cost you about 4 whole bucks.
>>
>>6055594
I'm just trying to imagine the kind of person you are if you have trouble putting Ikea furniture together properly.
>>
>>6055615
what are you on about? Ikea furniture is really shit, and unstable as fuck even when put together properly
>>
>>6055594
Recently did this, a 79" tall, 34" wide Billy with glass shelves and doors will run you about $260. Biggest problems the thing has is the middle shelf is in no way adjustable or replaceable with a glass shelf; it's part of the frame and needed to keep everything together.

The other is you'll have to pick where you want the gap in the doors. There's 3 spots where it can be very pronounced: 1.) the middle where the 2 doors meet, 2.) the sides where the doors are screwed onto the bookcase or 3) the top and bottom of the doors. You'll have to adjust the actual door mounts but you'll have one of those 3 with a gap.

I've been thinking of just leaving the gap in the middle and put in a small plexiglass strip behind one of the doors to cover it. I'll only be able to close it one way (door with strip first then other door stops ontop of the strip) but it'll cover it at least.

>>6055630
They seem to be getting better and adding some support in the form of brackets helps.With a little tinkering you can also make it so they're level and not wobbly. Not gonna argue that the shit won't last longer than a decade or so though.
>>
>>6055665
even billy's are shit, within about 6 months i noticed considerable sag on the shelves that had manga on them. Not even that heavy mind you.

One piece im really liking from ikea is these LAIVA bookcases. Good for the price and hold stuff without sagging like hell. Funny that they call them brown though, id say theyre a "natural black" if that makes sense. Stylish too and looks nice without the backing panel. In this case, yes of course this is why its flimsy (no backing panel) but even on my desk and billy which are made correctly they have far too much wobble (the desk which is that one with the metal leg thing) makes this horrible crunching noise in the top panel and the draws sag.

Ikea never again
>>
File: astragal.jpg (174KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
astragal.jpg
174KB, 430x430px
>>6055630
The only way to truly make the Detolf stable is by mounting it to a wall or to the floor.

>>6055615
Buy real furniture to understand where im coming

>>6055665
You can do something like this with plexiglass.
You can probably just clip it in place too if the gap ontop and bottom are wide enough.
>>
>>6053248

To save others the trip....

Price: $999.47 + $347.95 shipping
>>
>>6055120
Did your wife's son help you build them?
>>
>>6055715
Sounds like you used some really heavy manga or they started using lesser quality materials.

My Billys, with just added bracing to the back, only had a problem with sagging on a single shelf that held magazines. All that glossy paper really adds up.
The other shelves holding manga and hard/paperback books never had a problem for close to 15 years now.
>>
>>6055811
standard SJ.
>>
>>6055770
>Buy real furniture to understand where im coming

Funny this coming from someone who probably buys their furniture from walmart. We weren't talking about this other "real" furniture, we were talking about detolfs which are stable if you put them together properly.
>>
>>6055665
>Not gonna argue that the shit won't last longer than a decade or so though.

Regardless of the quality of detolf being stable or not, but you really shouldn't be keeping ikea furniture for over a decade lol.
>>
>>6055819
"stable" is so subjective. A deltof is not stable when compared to actualy furniture
>>
>>6055828
>"stable" is so subjective.
What? Something is stable if it doesn't fall over, how is that subjective.

>A deltof is not stable when compared to actualy furniture
Compared to what "actualy furniture"? What are you expecting detolfs to withstand? A fucking earthquake?
>>
>>6055858
if its wobbly like deltofs are then its not stable
>>
>>6055890
Good thing deltofs aren't wobbly then. If you construct them properly they can take a good amount of force before they fall over.
>>
>>6055819
>implying Ikea's budget furniture like the Detolf isn't as good as WalMart's furniture.
Same shit dude.
There really is no difference apart from the names.

But nope, i buy actual furniture that isn't made of particle board and diecast quality metals.
I still keep old Ikea furniture, which I've added braces to, because why waste perfectly functional furniture that still matches the rest of my home?
>>
>>6054974
>>6054984
>being this mad because you're poor and can't accept your standards are super low because of this.
Let me guess: you also think Revoltechs, SAS and Hot Toys are good quality toys.
Go back yo reddit, idiots.
>>
File: IMG_5230.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5230.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>6053098

I like them
>>
>>6056192
Try harder.
>>
>>6055770
Yep, that's the exact plan.

Also from the overall theme of the thread is: not a lot of people have shit worth really anything to display that warrants something fancier than a Detolf. Custom $800-$2000 cabinets seem overkill for a collection of figma, revoltechs, w/e.

Covered wall shelving may look better for people with smaller collections or who only display certain things at a time. Wall shelves are cheaper, can be simple and you can match the brackets and actual shelves to meet your decorative needs. Plus plexiglass covers can be made to protect the stuff from dust.
>>
How the fuck are Detolfs wobbly?

What kind of crickety poor apartment do you live in where your Detolfs wobble?

Love my Detolf, absolutely incredible for the price and even if it were more expensive.

Mine has not "wobbled' even for a SECOND, and I didn't drill it or anything
>>
File: 2.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
> Every display cabinet thread on /toy/ starts with a pic of detolfs
> Actually good furniture suggestions were posted in the first 5 replies that are NOT detolfs
> Every one of these thread go on to argue about detolfs being cheap/shit/poorfag/etc..
> OP trolling success!
>>
>>6056475
You start.

>>6056573
How the fuck could a glass display using thin and easily bendable metallic tubes as the main structure with shelves simply placed over them be non wobbly?

How about one of you, poor idiots, post a video of yourself slightly shaking a detolf so you'll prove the shit inside doesn't wobble? Oh, wait, you can't.
>>
>>6056615
Well, in my normal life, I don't go around slightly shaking around my glass furniture.

I'll have plenty of friends over stomping around in boots walking around my Detolf and it never ever wobbles. It does not wobble without someone placing their hands on it and moving it.

I'll gladly film that when I get the chance.
>>
>>6056474
Shit posing and position on the detolf, but good tastes anon!
>>
>>6056573
I think people are too scared with the final step of securing the top which doesn't fix the flexibility of the metal rods and ends up with the unit been wobbly. Probably think they will break the glass if they tighten more than they have it.
>>
>>6056621
>they're super stable as long as you don't touch them
This is gold.
>>
>>6056849
You can "touch" them, I just mean I don't expect me or my friends to ROCK them around at all, which is the only time they would wobble.

Sure...giving a Detolf a fair grab though will cause a wobble...good thing I don't go around grabbing my Detolf 24/7. The only time "wobbling" occurs is when I am updating my display.

Do you want to be able to dance with your glass display while it displays your toys?
>>
>>6057077
The point is, good furniture will not wobble like that.
Selecting furniture that can handle people accidently bumping into them or earthquakes is like buying a car with seatbelts. You want your shit to survive, just in case.
I can bump into all my furniture without worrying about figures falling. Hell, when earthquakes have hit my area, only one figure has ever tipped over and he was balanced on a hair.
>>
>>6053085
I was thinking about getting a few of these. They look to be about 100x more stable than the detolf, minus the viewing angles.
>>
>>6057077
>You can "touch" them
No, unless you touch them veeeery slightly with the tip or your finger, the slightest real touch you'll give them will make you shit wobble inside. Try to rock a Detolf and you'll break it for sure. Also >>6057161

>Do you want to be able to dance with your glass display while it displays your toys?
I want idiots to understand what quality means. Detolfs are cheap furnitures for poor people and it really shows. If you're okay with this, that's fine but saying it's good quality is completely retarded.
>>
>>6057868
Pics of your collection?

I really want to see your quality furniture.
>>
>>6057161
>earthquakes
Yes, get furniture that can stand up to the reactions of two tectonic plates crashing into eachother.

I'm all for sturdy furniture, and I hate Ikea shit, but please tell me you are spitting hyperbole with the earthquake thing.
>>
>>6057874
He doesn't need to post it to prove his point, nor does he need to own it. I can say an ikea couch is shit quality and uncomfy without owning an Italian Chesterfield.

>>6057883
Parts of the us, new Zealand, japan and several oyher countries this is a true concern.
>>
File: 1420342009515.jpg (77KB, 625x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420342009515.jpg
77KB, 625x960px
>I don't have an Ikea store in my area

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>6057897
Get real furniture

Cabinet makers or other franchise furniture shops
>>
>>6057894
I understand earthquakes are a real concern. And it must be very inconvenient. But unless they create hyper strong drywall then your shelves WILL fall off. And unless you mount your bookcases on steel rods that come from the ground, your bookcase WILL fall over eventually.

You get to a point where there are more people on the ring of fire that are concerned about paying rent rather than making sure their furniture doesn't fall over once every few months.

Just seems like the value proposition isn't that appealing when it comes to earthquake-proofing minor things.
>>
As someone who owns a detolf that sits on carpet, I can safely say the thing shakes like crazy every time I walk by with my full weight. And I only weigh 160 lbs. When I had anime scale figures displayed it in, they would continuously move every time I walked by, and the glass shelves themselves would shake and tap the sides. I think the trick is putting heavier figures in them.

Detolfs are cheap and look decent, that's why people buy them. There's really not a solid affordable other option unfortunately.
>>
File: SAM_0368_Converted.jpg (358KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0368_Converted.jpg
358KB, 768x1024px
Another option if you own a router tool, is to mod two detolfs to make a dual door cabinet. The size and the number of tempered glass panels you get for the price of the detolfs is insane, when I was making my own cabinets the quoted prices I got for similar sizes were crazy.

Pic is an example.

>>6057899
>real furniture
Is this the buzz word of the thread?
>>
>>6057874
>>6057894
This. I don't own a good display cabinet yet. I'm moving in a bigger house next June and that's when I'll get some, probably custom made by a professionnal. It'll probably cost me about 10 000 ~ 12 000 euros for 6 of them but at least they will be solid as fuck, really hermetic, will last longer than me and even my biggest figures will fit in them. My collection is actually boxed and my three Detolfs are for sale.
>>
>>6057883
>Yes, get furniture that can stand up to the reactions of two tectonic plates crashing into eachother.
Such hyperbole.
The earthquakes that my area can get are relatively small. So having furniture that will clank around like a Detolf is very worrisome.

The only glass furniture I've ever had that did that was a chandelier, but that was securely placed with chains and plastic tabs on the end of each rod. So that swung around pretty scarily, despite never falling.
Everything else made of glass was held in place very securely.
>>
>>6057296
Still RATTLERATTLERATTLE only Metal and glass.
>>
>>6058138
I've never seen anyone give a substantial review of the fabrikor I also haven't seen pics of them shattered to pieces, with pvc butts strewn across the floor.
>>
>>6058325
Just dont go for it imo, looks worse that a deltof
>>
am I the only one who doesn't really like glass that much?
I don't know it just seems like such an unnatural environment for most kinds of figures to be in
like in my mind a glass case is only for things that are made of glass themselves or possibly metal unless of course you're talking about like a museum or something
glass and plastic is just such an oddball combination of materials

personally I really prefer the simple box shelf
its understated and can never really look out of place in a contemporary home space
and plastic just looks right against flat light or dark material
>>
>>6058341
Dust 2
>>
>>6058341
It really depends anon. Some people really want to see figures from different angles because they spend so much on them (myself included). I understand what you mean though; for lower end shit, it makes sense to keep them outside of glass.

For example, a modern collection of Black Series or 3.75" Star Wars would look like ass in a detolf.
>>
>>6058329
>abloo abloo abloo muh poorfag detolf
>>
>>6058370
Beside you being an obvious shitposter im saying go for a deltof instead, the edges on that one look worse and look cheaper
>>
>>6058329
I think it looks sturdier while lacking the viewing angles of the detolf. I'll continue to fence sit on this one.
>>
>>6058411
My thoughts exactly.
>>
I have had some friends struggle to find any "detolfs" to accomdate a SH Monster Arts Collection due to the length of the figures.

Does anyone have a recommendation for Monster Arts collectors?
>>
File: 1481226201907.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481226201907.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
>>6058671
Detolfs! Fuck yeah!
>>
File: IMG_4285.jpg (574KB, 1536x2550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4285.jpg
574KB, 1536x2550px
>>6057296

I have one. I love it, but I love the look of the old medicine cabinet, and it's far easier to hide the lights in it than my detolf.

I live near train tracks, and get minor vibrations once or twice a day, the detolf shakes whereas this is sturdy.

The shelves are on moveable metal prongs that go into thick metal so minor movement.

I think the tradoff is the slight reduction in sight due to the thickness of the sides.

I'd recommend it over my detolf anytime, but only for bigger stuff. I have solely 1/6 and film props in mine.
>>
File: IMG_20161208_163914.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_163914.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Had my detolf for a year now with absolutely no issue. I think they're fine.
Would like to get an entertainment center with glass cases built in though.
>>
>>6054213
Holy shit, anon. Where do you live? I need to rob you.
>>
>>6060571
How much interior space is there on these compared to the Detolf? I like the look of these, but I am hesitant to pay double for half the figure space.
>>
>>6055120

I guess when you're a global joke you have to take pride in something even if it's shitty furniture.
>>
>>6063319
>Sweden sucks
This coming from the guy who sits in the IKEA cafeteria popping 75¢ hot dogs like they're potato chips.
>>
>>6063405
Did you stalk him to get this info, or are you just projecting? :^)
>>
>>6063435
I was poor once. You can feast at the snack stand for pocket change.
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
WIP and poor lighting but I don't get the 'dark wood looks bad' meme, after I fiddled with the brightness of the LEDS i have in the cabinet they look damn fine

Tockarp from Ikea
>>
>>6065029
That dark wood looks better because it's a more modern style than the usual traditional dark wood furniture you see here. Still would look nicer if it was plain black or something without a texture to it.
>>
>>6062744

The actual dimensions of each shelf is actually bigger than the Detolf, however as other Anons have said, you'll not be able to use it all due to the 'borders' being metal rather than glass. That said, I fit as much on each shelf as I do on my detolf without it looking crowded.

As for height, obviously you're missing the bottom 1 and a half foot as it's purely legs rather than display all the way to the floor.
>>
>>6053085
They don't make this red wood version any more. Wryyyyyyyyy.
>>
File: Vitrinen.jpg (2MB, 2153x1942px) Image search: [Google]
Vitrinen.jpg
2MB, 2153x1942px
I also own a set of Detolfs (pic related). They are not too expensive and do the job.

What I don´t like is that the lights provided by Ikea don´t light up the lower parts of the shelf. And of course they suffer from the standard Ikea problem: everyone has the same furniture.

All in all those things are ok.
>>
>>6065982
That's why you buy the strips for each shelf.

The color of your floor, ceiling, and wall also help quite a bit in your display though. What is that stuff, MOTU?
>>
>>6054213

what are the shelves that are not the detolfs?
>>
>>6055780
with that high shipping does it come with a free handjob?
>>
File: 20160715_132930.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160715_132930.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6066278
Yes. Everything from that picture is vintage Masters of the Universe. It´s an older pic fo my collection and it is not showing everything since it is somewhat scattered around the rooms walls.

But those Detolf shelfs include lots of my childhood figures sorted by waves. Each Detolf is representing one wave of toys. Pic related is how I display my toy promotion magazines from back in the day (also organized by waves).
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.