[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General: Greatest Toy Run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 110

File: Greattoyrun.jpg (3MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Greattoyrun.jpg
3MB, 2592x1936px
Old thread (>>6045152→) Continue here.
What is or was your greatest toy hunt/run?
>>
>>6047778
Not my greatest, but I finally found Astrotrain & Apeface. Was pretty happy.
>>
File: White_base_(MSC-02).jpg (30KB, 528x257px) Image search: [Google]
White_base_(MSC-02).jpg
30KB, 528x257px
>>6047500
>The g1 base was no more/less crappy looking than the new one.

You're absolutely deluded if you think so. The base mode on the G1 actually looks like buildings and the ramps touched the fucking ground, for starters.

>Don't even attempt to say his g1 "spaceship" mode is anything more than the robot just laying down. Disgraceful.

>What is the White Base starship design from Gundam
>>
>>6047778
Way to soon my brain damaged buddy
>>
>>6047814
Not that anon but although that ship has a very similar design it's much more believable as a space ship than FM. It's probably the wings and sleeker look I think.
>>
I know overboard is supposed to be overkill, but that head looks alot like overlord in the dark blue colors/white colors.
>>
File: 2016 Election but With Robots.jpg (196KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
2016 Election but With Robots.jpg
196KB, 540x809px
>Unknown Evil
>Four gleaming eyes
>Star Saber included in the poll
>Black Shadow in Titans Return
>Liokaiser boxed set
Look man just say Deathsaurus and save us the trouble.
>>
>>6047931
you mother fuckers better vote for star saber/deathsaurus so we can finish chug victory up.
>>
>>6047931
dude is Black Shadow getting retooled into Thunderwing? I'd take that over Overlord desu
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Tfw really really like this head
>>
>>6047931
>No more megs
>No more magnus
>No more arcee
>No more hound
>Primal just had a mp that is voyager sized

Im indifferent on shockwave

the rest though? yes.
>>
>>6047931
>another fan vote
Because the first two were sooo successful.
>>
>>6047931
Ultra Magnus
Hound
Arcee
Shockwave
Megatron
Star Saber
Thunderwing
Unknown Evil
Optimus Primal

Ok? I'm honestly surprised Bumblebee isn't here and Hound (you don't even know how happy I am) but some of these choices are... weird.
>>
>>6047931
I'm guessing they already have some new molds that work decently with all of these guys, so they'll probably get released eventually, one with Prime to their names.
>>
>>6047942
Look at it this way: It's more in line with the third, which WAS successful.
>>
>>6047956
I'd be pretty funny if the toy looks nothing like the winner. I honestly want it to be Arcee, just to see what they hell they'll release.
>>
>>6047935
The trick is that apparently this supposed to help decide the tone for the story, so this may be less "Who gets a toy" and more "Who gets to be important."
>>
>>6047987
So what? We make Hound win since he's done practically nothing in IDW, and it will come completely out of left field?

He's like, the only one there who's done nothing, and I want another Hound.
>>
>>6047987
Well megs is already second in command of lost light or just a full on commander at this point in idw. Magnus is stuck there too.

Fuck arcee she's had enough spotlight.

Hound has no reason to be on the list.

Shockwave is dead. Same with Thunderwing

Deathsaurus and star saber should be the two potp leader figures. Munky not truck just got an mp.
>>
>>6047995
>Shockwave is dead. Same with Thunderwing
Like that's ever stopped a Transformer.

>Hound has no reason to be on the list.

What would happen if he won? I'll vote for him just to find.
>>
>>6047957
fuck the third vote. now I don't have a Titan-Class Scorponok.
>>
>>6048013
You'll get it later. The vote decided who goes first, and scorponok AND omega supreme already got baller-ass toys out of Energon.
>>
>>6048013
My thoughts exactly, except we need trypticon for plex so it seems more fair in a sense than the victorion poll.

>>6048005
>Wasting a vote on a literal who of the idw verse. Hound is so fucking boring that they made him a combiner limb.
>>
>>6048016
I liked Energon Omega, but he really need more articulation plus many bits of his design got in the way of his articulation.

Really hope the new one's interesting, I'd be pretty boring if he's just G1 Omega v2.
>>
File: cheetor&tigatronLOL.jpg (134KB, 771x462px) Image search: [Google]
cheetor&tigatronLOL.jpg
134KB, 771x462px
>>6048016
>scorponok AND omega supreme already got baller-ass toys out of Energon.
>>
>>6048018
I just want to do it to see how IDW bends over backwards trying to tell us he was important all along, somehow. Guess I'd be ok if Shockwave or Thunderwing won since both are dead and they'll have to bullshit them to life.
>>
>>6047778
I finally found Astrotrain and Alpha Trion, so probably that.

I don't have much luck with finding new stuff
>>
>>6047931
I am going to vote for Arcee because I think it'd be interesting to read about her, with her history and all to trying to be a leader
>>
>>6047810
Same, they just hit local shelves. Love how well Apeface looks on Astro.
Was Sentinel's 'master port this tight though? First time removing/inserting them, I thought I was going to break their tiny little necks.
>>
File: 1469194900556.jpg (62KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
1469194900556.jpg
62KB, 450x303px
>>6047931
>decepticons
>on a list to determine a prime
>>
>>6047931
>no Starscream
RIGGED
>>
>>6048046
the ways of Primus are mysterious
it's a religious thing
and I really hope that Star Saber is not getting the Matrix
>>
>>6048037
Yes, common complaint on the Train/Shuttle mold. He works well enough with the head flipped the other way. It's pretty much necessary on that mold or you'll risk pulling out the thead, and leaving the TM head stuck to the port.
>>
>>6047931
>no Windblade
Thanks be.
>>
>>6048018
But anon don't you see?
Hound is the Earth Prime. He's the only Cybertronian who really loved Earth for all its flaws right from the start.

Plus, who wouldn't want a fully upgraded Sgt. Houndimus Prime complete with camo-patterned Hummer alt mode and a big-ass white missile.
>>
>>6048053
So... pompletely green Roadbuster?
>>
>>6048050
Thanks, that's working better.
Also, were Sovereign's hips pinned? Because Darkofthemoon's hips aren't.
>>
>>6048059
Yep. I wonder why some are pinned while others aren't.
>>
>>6048059
Do you mean Infinitus? If so, no, his weren't pinned either.

Only some of the TMs have pinned hips for some reason.
>>
>>6048065
Oh, there are others?
>>
>>6048070
No idea on the actual name for the TM but so far on not pinned:

-Skullcruncher
-Sentinel
-Weirdwolf
-Mindwipe
-Scourge
-Highbrow

No idea if they're are more.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 799x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 799x348px
>character named cyclonus
>doesn't have the power to create cyclones
???
>>
>>6048049
It honestly depends on what Star Saber they use. Since the toys use a different characterization entirely for characters for the most part, including Sentinel, it's entirely possible he'd be every bit the badass but merciful dude he was in Victory.
>>
>>6048072
Horri-Bull, Nightbeat, Siren, and Squeezplay/Clobber don't seem to have pinned hips, either.

But Apeface does. Not sure about Brawn.
>>
>>6048074
And Windcharger doesn't even charge the wind. Appalling.
>>
>>6048072
Add PMOP to that list. His hips don't have the hole in them, but they aren't pinned in.

I'm guessing some of these figures were designed earlier than others even if they did get released later, so the true trick is to find out if the pinned hips are earlier designs or later ones.
>>
>>6048057
Basically yes. Except much more pure.
>>
>>6048075
remember the last poll?
it influenced the plot of IDW
this poll is affecting the plot of IDW
in IDW Star Saber is religious nutcase, he's not just a fundamentalist he's Pope Urban II, and he'll start an intergalactic crusade if he gets it
>>
>>6048092
In terms of plot, this is how I see these choices working:

-Ultra Magnus: Becoming a Prime doesn't feel like something that should happen to him, and he's way too engrossed in MTMTE to suddenly be pulled way because of this.

-Hound: A nobody in this continuity, might actually work in the classic super hero way.

-Arcee: Could lead to conflict with Optimus, which has been built up for a while.

-Shockwave: No idea, but I want him to stay dead. Coming back would kill the only good part of the entire Dark Cybertron event.

Megatron: No, fucking everyone wants this and there's a good chance they'll turn him evil again.

Star Saber: Crusade, I guess?

Thunderwing: He was a mindless beast in most of his appearance, not sure what they'd do with him now.

Unknown Evil: Could work?

Optimus Primal: He's practially already a Prime, just leave him out of this. One Optimus is enough.
>>
>>6048053
>Hound is the Earth Prime
>Sgt. Houndimus Prime

That's so ridiculously stupid I want it.
>>
>>6047778
My most recent is when I found all the protectobot deluxes in one store.
>>
>>6047931
Curious how this will go. A literal Prime upgrade for the characters? If so, it could be really interesting, if stupid. Would be fun to see the concept art. Some already look Prime-enough, but how would making them more Prime entitle?

In all likelihood, it's just a basic new toy. Seems really redundant with a lot of these options, though.
>>
>>6048115
>A literal Prime upgrade for the characters?

Probably not. The very small window for release doesn't make it sound like I'll be an upgrade. Unless the unveiling on Toy Fair is just a CGI model or a drawing.
>>
Posting again
I'll need your help guys. So I really want a Bruticus (not the fruit version) but this shit is nowhere in yurope and it's like 170€ on ebay. But I also want some TR transformers. My question is do I go full TR or do I get the fucking expensive Bruticus ?
>>
>>6048074
His Armada counterpart did but people hated him.
>>
>>6048120
Go full TR, the headmaster gimmick is so much more fun than CW was.
>>
>>6047931
I was really hoping Thunderclash would be on this list so he could finally get a new toy.
Probably going to vote Star Saber though. I'd really like a Generation style toy of him and it would be interesting to see how the comics would play out with IDW religious zealot Star Saber as leader.

I wonder if a Hound Prime would be based on his AOE design.
>>
>>6048169
>I'd really like a Generation style toy of him

He's almost guaranteed to get a new toy, they posted a list of 9 dudes, and the vote barely lasts 2 month. That's not enough time to design new toys for each of these guys incase they win, so they probably have designs ready for the next line, but they'll slap Prime to the name or something.
>>
People forget Hound is on the lost light right now, how they have him be the earth Prime is gonna be complicated.
>>
>>6048197
It's actually very easy. Since he's not on the main crew, they can just have him leave the Lost Light, and end up on Earth.
>>
>>6048169
>copyright on fanart.
Leader Deathsaurus was on some of the leak lists, so Him and Saber are pretty possible, still I'll vote for Saber.
>>
Seems some of the sites are coming around to Hound. The fact he hasn't done jackshit probably makes him the best fit for the spontaneous Prime role.
>>
Voting Deathsaurus for sure
>>
Deathsaurus needs a better toy than his liokaiser skylnx recolor. Also maybe the matrix could change star saber into his victory self? Knowing IDW thatd be a stretch though
>>
>>6048314
He probably is even if he's not winning.

Honestly, this whole Prime thing might only end up giving these guys one single change if they win, and that's probably a chest panel or sculpted detail with the Matrix.
>>
>>6048266
If a Prime has to come out of blue it might as well be far out. Personally I'm voting Hound because he's both a criminally underused character and probably has the best personality for the job. He values all life, he's already been a leader before and considering the current tensions between Earth and Cybertron a Prime who loves Earth might bridge the worlds together.
>>
Not my best moment, and not really related, but I spent like half an hour debating whether or not I wanted to buy Hardhead since I don't really like blocky robots all that much even though it was at 50% discount, which isn't much anyways since these fucking things cost like 50 burgerbonds in my country.
I'll try again tomorrow, though. The retailer carrying them has been claiming 50% discounts on toys for two fucking weeks already.

Convince me to get him and RID Fracture rather than spending on a couple of FAGs, /tfg/.
>>
>>6048411
I like Hardhead, his elbows being a little floppy is the only drawback, he's posable as hell and really fun in tank-mode too, plus his cannon opens up for a little titan-master to man it while another drives the vehicle, it's great.
>>
File: current year.png (391KB, 514x542px) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
391KB, 514x542px
>>6047931
>mfw Arcee wins
>>
>>6048391
>he's already been a leader

When?

Also, I want to point something out for you guys. Don't expect entirely appearances for the winners, the Matrix in IDW has never upgraded another transformer after they received it, so don't expect a Rodimus Prime situation.
>>
>>6048411
Not sure how Fracture is, but Hardhead's alright. Neat transformation, cool tank mode, giant shoulder cannon, headmaster gimmick.

His arms come off looking a bit long, though.
>>
File: 1474746675892.jpg (860KB, 2449x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1474746675892.jpg
860KB, 2449x1916px
>>6048411
Clampy clawed hamhands robot mode my dude
>>
>>6047931
I swear to god I will murder you fucks if you choose Primal.
>>
>>6048432
>When?
He commanded a small team of Autobots back in Spotlight: Galavatron. Guarding/Law enforcement is mostly his deal in IDW.
>>
File: Killbison-gives-the-finger.jpg (162KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Killbison-gives-the-finger.jpg
162KB, 600x448px
>>6047931
>mfw they'll just repaint the astrotrain mold and just replace the titanmaster face with whoever wins the poll
>>
>>6048449
>literally saves all of cybertron while solving their fuel issues and carrying them to a higher state of consciousness
>not prime material
Get fucked.
>>
>>6048475
>higher state of consciousness
*tips fedora*

Also this is clearly IDW, not Furry Wars. Primal doesn't exist in this universe.
>>
Anybody who has Sawback, just how shit is the lion mode? It looks very shit.
>>
>>6048108
Ultra magnus could be the original making a comeback
That'd be great
>>
File: IMG_4887.jpg (81KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4887.jpg
81KB, 600x384px
Only one qualified

>inb4 he gets killed again
>>
>>6047931
So if we consider the fact that optimus and alpha trion are true primes, and micronus is caught up in micronaughts, we're seeing 9 potential replacements for the missing 10 primes
My bet is the villain is the last.
So I bet each will get a colony, but only one will get cybertron
>>
File: deszaras_memoria.jpg (54KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
deszaras_memoria.jpg
54KB, 500x311px
>>6048524
If he wins they'll just retool CW Magnus inserting a matrix chamber in the trailer cabin, shapeways could do that, don't wast your vote and go for Deathsaurus.
>>
Quick /tfg/ help me decide

Star Saber, Shockwave or Deathsaurus?
>>
>>6047778
After months of searching for a good deal I finally got CW Sky Lynx for $27 on Ebay the other day.
>>
>>6048588

The combined head is so small on him. Buggs my tism immensely.
>>
>>6048575
Saber has a pretty nice MP, so does Shockwave, Deathsaurus needs a new figure.
>>
>>6048575
Star Saber will almost certainly be a retool of Overlord/Black Shadow. I'd say either Shockwave or Deathsaurus if you're not a fan of that mold.
>>
File: 1422909393170.jpg (12KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1422909393170.jpg
12KB, 245x251px
>>6048595

>Saber
>Pretty nice MP
>>
>>6048595
I don't want fucking MPs, I want CHUGs, and all 3 of them are lacking in that field.
>>6048599
I don't have that one in hand yet so we'll see.

Despite Shocky have a fair amount of toys he hasn't really had a good CHUG representation yet, and Deathsaurus hasn't had a proper figure since G1.
>>
>>6048108
Ultra Magnus isn't even in the comics, he's been dead for years.
>>
>>6048611
What? He's one of the main cast in MTMTE.
>>
>>6048613
UM is currently dead.
Idw um is an imposter, but a lot of people know now
>>
>>6048605
It is almost perfect to the anime, even has the color parts molded in plastic so the paint won't scratch when it slips from your grassy hamhands.

>>6048609
What I meant is that at least there are options for those characters, Deathsaurus has the combiner without botmode and the awful club RiD repaint.
>>
>>6048620
Ah, it's you again.

>>6048622
But not in the scale I want. That basically invalidates that entire point.

Then again the vote's only in January so I have time to think about it.
>>
>>6048622

>Lack of paint is a feature

Accuracy doesn't mean shit when it's shit ass ratchets can't hold it's own sword.
>>
File: shell.jpg (65KB, 412x640px) Image search: [Google]
shell.jpg
65KB, 412x640px
you knoe who needs a titan master
>>
>>6048624
>not in the scale
I'd say Saber fits pretty well, hes pretty much as tall as Liokaiser (with PE feet).
>>
>>6048628
No thanks.
>>
>>6048629
Shockwave is still a problem then. The only half decent figures of him are the CW Legends class and the FOC Deluxe, and both are clearly too small.
>>
File: based prowl.png (458KB, 505x477px) Image search: [Google]
based prowl.png
458KB, 505x477px
>>6048613
No, it's a minicon pretending to be him. But it is not him. He's more delusional than a tumblr with gender issues.
>>
>>6048628
Doubleheader will be a Slugslinger retool whenever hes done.
>>
>>6048646
IDW Magnus is a title, not a name of a person, get over it.
>>
>LG42 Godbomber

TAKARA
WINS
AGAIN
>>
>>6048650
You realized that Hasbro's Godbomber was leaked months ago via the podcast right?
>>
File: 1344421547.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1344421547.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>6048650

Is this suggesting an MP godbomber or just a tak repaint
>>
>>6048652
Are these going to be another Computron case? Hasbros PM Prime doesn't have the ports in the forearms nor the post in the hoofs of LG Ginrai, we'll get 2 different sets with the same base molds again.
>>
>>6048663
I highly doubt it, Hasbro is likely using something else to connect Godbomber to PMOP, and the Takara ver. probably has minor retooling for the tiny bit extra stability.
>>
>>6048654

LG is Takara's Classics/Generations line, I think.
>>
>>6048664
>>6048669
They could Betatron-us again rereleasing PM Prime with Ginarai forearms and feet.
>>
>>6048683
That's like saying Hasbro is going to release UW Computron as a new boxset.

That's ridiculously unlikely and a stupid move.
>>
>>6048649
>IDW Magnus is a title
That's dumb. IDW sounds like garbage.
>>
>>6048772
It is dumb. I never said I liked it, but to say MTMTE Magnus isn't Ultra Magnus is a childish mindset.
>>
>>6048488
Not right now, but there's an entire planet full of Beast wars characters in IDW. He could easily be hanging out offscreen on Eukaris.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind them bringing in Primal unto IDW if it means we get BW Megatron too, because I want to see BW Megatron fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
File: 3A-Starscream-070.jpg (386KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3A-Starscream-070.jpg
386KB, 2048x1152px
>Posting a Transformer figure in the fucking Transformers thread is grounds for deletion
>>
>>6048772
>>6048777

>TFA

Come on, try harder, or be more blunt, you hate idw because of two reasons, one, not g1 enough for you to have nostalgia, and two, too g1 for you to like changes to the characters like gayness or anything else.
>>
>>6048807
What the fuck are you even on about? I'm fucking defending IDW Magnus here.
>>
I am indifferent to IDW but most of what I've gleaned from people talking about in these threads is that the two wreckers mini-series were good and MTMTE was good till the guy started writing specifically for tumblr.
>>
>>6048807
This.
>>
File: 20161202_150058.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_150058.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Singapore shelf. Snagged Kickback and Sexshot 20% off.

Out of the three Kickbacks on the shelf, two had fucked up paint apps on the head ( see pic)
>>
>>6048842
Damn I didn't know Singapore was next to Australia.

No wonder the two of them were fighting over Christmas island.
>>
>>6048842
what's the price of tfs in singapore now?
>>
>>
>>6048850
20, 32, 57, 100 singbucks
Legends, Deluxe, Voyager, Leader

There are 20% sales all the time.

Deluxe are marked down to 24 for the holidays, meaning Hasbro SG will probably hold back Wave 3 till that's over.
>>
>>6048851
The 3P general is the other way.
>>
Hey, can someone with Sawback (Lione) take a pic of him on Sentinel Trump's body?
>>
File: 681f877fjw1fab3lccwhij211b0ukk0d.jpg (202KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
681f877fjw1fab3lccwhij211b0ukk0d.jpg
202KB, 1024x839px
>>
>>6048772
He's only half right. There was an original Ultra Magnus, however he died and they turned his body into a mech suit so the legend could carry on. It's a case of legacy immortality, really. The idea of Ultra Magnus is more important than the person.
>>
>>6048875
>>6048772

Only GeeWunners would think this is dumb, for me it breathed life into an otherwise boring character who had never really been developed into anything.
>>
Well I saw the new Voy Megatron and Prime.

They look pretty good, if only the colors are better they probably worth the normal retail price.
>>
>>6048875
>however he died and they turned his body into a mech suit
No they made armor that looked like the original Magnus. People like you are the ones who perpetuate the corpse-armor shitposting.
>>
>>6048923

Also at some point people are figuring the original Ultra Magnus is going to be revealed as alive anyway.
>>
File: 20161202_170110.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_170110.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>6048845
You just jelly that we got all the Grooves
>>
>>6048926
This too, good point. Hopefully it'll calm some of the rabid G1 autists down.
>>
>>6048879
No, it killed a character and developed a completely different character instead.
>>
>>6048929
Bitch, here in Taiwan we have Grooves shelfwarming everywhere. TRU is full of nothing but Grooves. Even the shitty ones have at least 5 on the peg.
>>
>>6048930

It's probably make'em madder, since apparently original IDW Ultra Magnus is a huge bastard.

But that seems to be par for the course for a lot of characters. Hopefully he isn't as full retard as Star Saber.
>>
>>6048934
>Bitch, here in Taiwan we have Grooves shelfwarming everywhere. TRU is full of nothing but Grooves. Even the shitty ones have at least 5 on the peg.

Not any more for the flag store in Taipei.

Though it is not like Groove is cartoon accurate. I take armor car over tiny bike for Defensor's leg any time.
>>
>>6048936
All the TRUs in my area have Grooves, so it really depends. They're shelfwarming pretty hard in the slower stores though.

And yeah I prefer chestplate Groove to deluxe Groove. John Warden can have my reedun cash for CW.
>>
>>6048931
You dumb faggot you wouldn't have even know it was a different character until they told you, and throughout the entirty of Furman's rung (all of IDW's original ongoing) and the newer Roberts stuff it's been the SAME Magnus, this current one. So even if the original is dead, in IDW he had no character to speak of anyway since we've never even met him.
>>
>>6048943
Exactly, it's a complete waste to peddle some dumb OC we wouldn't have cared about if he wasn't riding the coattails of a character we actually did.
>>
>>6048473
That's totally possible in the era of John "No Effort" Warden.
>>
>>6048772
Oh, it is.
>>
File: 01-28-07_1446_Magnus.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
01-28-07_1446_Magnus.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>6047778
Way back when these motherfuckers were on clearance for like 4.99.
Target hadn't even stickered them, I found an entire endcap and cleaned them out. spent something like $200 and sold some off at cost to my friends, then scalped the rest on ebay, paid my rent for a year.
>>
>>6048991
Just look at how full and well organized those shelves are.
>>
>>6049004
Full of trash, unfortunately.
>>
>>6048442
Holy fuck, out of all the pictures of mine I've posted on here, i never thought someone would save that one.

nice to see someone likes the altmode for skullcruncher/smasher i came up with.
>>
File: 1480675313-lg42.jpg (73KB, 569x636px) Image search: [Google]
1480675313-lg42.jpg
73KB, 569x636px
>>
File: 1480675313-lg422222.jpg (59KB, 463x645px) Image search: [Google]
1480675313-lg422222.jpg
59KB, 463x645px
>>6049036
>>
File: 1480675314-lg42222222222.jpg (69KB, 576x639px) Image search: [Google]
1480675314-lg42222222222.jpg
69KB, 576x639px
>>6049037
>>
>>6049039
Ginrai's feet make sense now. Kinda ugly.
>>
>>6049036
Autobot Box Hugger!

New UpGrade!

Only 19.99
>>
>>6049039
The wings are sitting so high. Wonder if the backpack is mis-transformed.
>>
File: 1480675314-lg422222222.jpg (74KB, 554x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480675314-lg422222222.jpg
74KB, 554x640px
Cozy
>>
>>6049044
You can stop forcing your shit meme, you're the only one who laughs at it.
>>
File: 1480675314-lg422222222222222.jpg (76KB, 576x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480675314-lg422222222222222.jpg
76KB, 576x640px
>>6049039
Looks better at this angle.
>>
File: megangfx.jpg (125KB, 904x823px) Image search: [Google]
megangfx.jpg
125KB, 904x823px
>>6049044
>>6049052

Question, did ANYONE ever find all those Autismo memes and shit funny? I ask because I don't see how it was possible.
>>
>>6049052
>>6049055
I never found those funny. Nor the Cuck memes, nor Sentinel Trump. And I know two of those three came from the same person.

However I can't say I'm surprised they get force here, we are a small group with less then a hundred posters, hell we get lucky to have 80 at the end of a thread but that's not taking into account how many are from different devices or locations of the same person. Mix that in with how slow toy moves and you can be basically stuck with autism bucks.
>>
Retardicons and BoxHuggers

New Cartoon!

Coming in 2021
>>
>>6049056
>And I know two of those three came from the same person.

I still think all 3 were from the same tard but I understand it's hard to prove that via internet. Still my advice is hide and ignore, report when you can. Hell if the mods are unfamiliar with the meme (as I'm sure they are since you see it no where else but here) they might mistake it for actual advertisements and ban them.
>>
File: aspergo.jpg (114KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
aspergo.jpg
114KB, 888x499px
>>6049055
I found them fitting for how the fandom acts sometimes, but funny, no.

That said I found it funny that I suggested pic related and some madmen did it
>>
File: test.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
Its nice you guys posted god bomber.

But did we forget the redeco of the inferno mold, ie artfire?

>dat toy accurate deco

I wish I never bought inferno now
>>
File: test.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>6049069
Accessory wise he's a tad light, but least he has the tampo (I assume its a tampo) on the back of his truck giving him something good to look at.
>>
File: test.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>6049071
And his little target master buddy, nightstick (and depending on your cannon choice this may or may not be pleasing)

What I don't find pleasing is the rrp is 15,000yen, supposedly.

Bit steep
>>
File: test.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>6049072
Overall the only possible retooling to red alert might be the hand, even though he's numbered making him another character he's much like delta magnus, new accessory only
>>
File: test.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>6049075
Seems like he can be held as a normal gun too for other mp's
>>
>>6049072
Is the targetmaster a whole new mold?
>>
File: Titans Return Leaks..png (68KB, 1496x823px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Return Leaks..png
68KB, 1496x823px
>>6049036
>>6049037
>>6049039
>>6049050
>>6049054

Oh yes, that's the stuff.

Can't wait to lol at hasbro's one.
>>
File: test.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>6049077
I think I'll have to pass up on artfire, the color scheme while kinda odd is well broken up and the toy accurate sticker detail is a nice surprise considering where the line is going.

>>6049078
That, I don't know, all I know is he has a mp grip port panel, maybe we should double check the one that came with hasbro rodimus prime
>>
File: test.jpg (49KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
49KB, 640x857px
>>6049081
Reason why I have to pass on art fire (forgot to post that didn't I?) was because I don't really have the room for a character that was mini comic only, a shame but no big loss.

Also noticed we missed a angled shot of god bomber, so I'll post that, you know what to me he kinda looks like crap, ON HIS OWN, but the thought is nice and he does make legends ginrai look amazing.
>>
File: test.jpg (27KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
27KB, 640x401px
>>6049083
He also gives my hasbro PMOP a reason to exist rather than headcannon reasons (ie ginrai and prime are different people that just share the same toy).

...they didn't fix his feet though, now its a large gap, least the truck trailer thingie looks good
>>
>>6049083
I see a problem with the forearms.
>>
>>6049083
Can it combine with magnus?
>>
File: test.jpg (38KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
38KB, 640x653px
>>6049086
Still, he's nifty, what would hasbro do for theirs I wonder?

>>6049088
Depends on the fittings, I have a feeling the feet connectors won't, the chest depends on how it locks into place, it might be a form fit, it might even just be a redeco of what hasbro might do.
>>
File: test.jpg (20KB, 458x645px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
20KB, 458x645px
>>6049089
WELL SHIT NO WONDER I THOUGHT HE LOOKED LIKE SHIT

His head is a headmaster, here is his un-helmeted face
>>
File: test.jpg (19KB, 289x644px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
19KB, 289x644px
>>6049091
And his headmaster.

he kinda looks derpy (as in god bomber) but I'll be buying him as a kickass accessory set.
>>
>>6049091
>His head is a headmaster, here is his un-helmeted face

The fuck did you expect? I think it's usage can be negated, depending on where the robot helmet and chest end up.
>>
File: test.jpg (43KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
43KB, 640x711px
>>6049094
And him complete.

>>6049096
>The fuck did you expect?
Uh, him being a straight accessory set, when I first saw him I thought it was just a straight head.

But it is a line-wide gimmick and good chance hasbro would be using this mold so I should of expected it, why even I don't know
>>
>>6049083
>>6049036
>>6049037
>>6049039
>>6049050
>>6049054

Is this a takara exclusive?
>>
>>6048991

>rent
And that is where you lose, scalper scum
>>
File: 20161202_202913.jpg (82KB, 1084x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_202913.jpg
82KB, 1084x720px
Ah, so he DOES have Titanmaster compatibility
>>
>>6049083
is he a voyager class?
>>
>>6049105
Got CW Bombshell but missed out on Shrapnel. Any chance that they'll release a better one in the future?
>>
>>6049105
That wasn't in question to anyone with a brainstem.
>>
>>6049102
Supposedly hasbro is doing their own one as well, from the leaks they mentioned apex armor.

This version is a takara exclusive, whether the hasbro version is an exclusive redeco or retool/pre-tool is another story

>>6049106
He's a deluxe, he looks...kinda phat

>>6049107
He looks it judging from the proportions
>>
>>6049105
>this isn't my car?
>>
>>6049101
>Uh, him being a straight accessory set
He's still a individual release, and it's the current gimmick, it's to be expected more than it's not.
>>
>>6049091
>30 years later
>Godbomber still can't get a toy that transforms without parts leprosy

YAMATE
>>
>>6049036
That cramped vehicle looks bad, >>6049037 His arms look awful, >>6049039 and I don't much care for the look of the combined mode, >>6049050
>>6049089
But it looks like it has fun interactivity with Titan Masters, and I'm sure the combination play pattern would be more fun in person. I hope Hasbro's is at least as decent. I certainly don't expect it to keep the sword.
>>
File: 20161202_203311.jpg (98KB, 720x957px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_203311.jpg
98KB, 720x957px
>>6049105
There's two titanmaster footpegs in his hollow heart but they're too shallow to attach the TMs firmly.
>>
>>6049116
>That cramped vehicle looks bad,
I actually like it better than the robot mode, and its anime accurate (and we know how people feel about that).
>His arms look aweful
Its because they're huge to fit ginrai's own arms in
>and I don't much care for the look of the combined mode
I'm surprised but I'm sure you aren't alone, no one is alone even with unpopular opinions.
>But it looks like it has fun interactivity with Titan Masters
Always the best part with these guys
>I hope Hasbro's is at least as decent
If its just a redeco it'll be good, if not he'll have to match pmop's stylized look
>I certainly don't expect it to keep the sword
It would be toy accurate if he kept it, but who knows
>>
File: 20161202_203945.jpg (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_203945.jpg
97KB, 720x1280px
>>6049118
His head is entirely molded in rubbery plastic, on a hinge and swivel. The swivel is uncomfortably tight, require a lot force to turn. I'm taking it apart to loosen it before doing anything else.
>>
OP here, Godbomber looks great.
>>
>>6049055
OP of the thread, funny thing is I have aspergers and I found the memes hilarious.
>>
>>6049121
>TT god bomber

How will Hasbro look?
Power master prime is like complete different build from Ginrai prime, they can't be thinking just use TT Bomer's mold right?
>>
>>6049128
Hasbro's could use a fair bit of the mold but adjust the fittings where required.
>>
File: 20161202_204749.jpg (86KB, 720x1025px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_204749.jpg
86KB, 720x1025px
>>6049123
Okay, this is jolly interesting. See those yellow bits around the screw hole? Looks like all the black parts were cast in clear yellow plastic then coated black.
>>
I don't remember God Ginrai using a sword in Masterforce. Did he have one in Victory?
>>
>>6049139
I kind of want to get one and strip all the paint of the midsection and then panel line it
>>
>>6049140
I can't find much, the toy didn't have it, and ginrai in victory didn't last long before he became victory leo.

Looks cool though you gotta admit
>>
File: 1449711219720.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449711219720.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>6049127
>"OP of the thread"
>"I have aspergers"

You're right, that it -is- a funny thing.
>>
File: 20161202_212229.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_212229.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
IM A HEADMASTER
>>
>>6049151
Probably quite a few people in the threads with it.

Makes sense if you think about it.

Also I just got LG Chromedome and Mindwipe, the comics with them aren't up yet are they?
>>
>>6049154
HEAD IN!
>>
>>6049154
Looks like nightbeat has something to scream about
>>
>>6049159
>INSECTICON BLOW JOB WOOHOO
>>
File: whatimus.png (129KB, 385x179px) Image search: [Google]
whatimus.png
129KB, 385x179px
>>6049161
>>
File: test.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
UM, GUYS.

THIS IS THE NEW EHOBBY EXCLUSIVE AND I DON'T KNOW WHO HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE.

I only know the mold, or rather the base mold
>>
File: test.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>6049167
Wait, is this diaclone blue prime!?

Least we know where the weapons are from, deluxe mindwipe and voyager alpha trion
>>
File: test.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>6049169
Supposedly magna convoy.

http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/shopdetail/000000003007/
>>
God i'm gonna orgasm if more stuff gets revealed today.
>>
File: but prahm.jpg (122KB, 514x500px) Image search: [Google]
but prahm.jpg
122KB, 514x500px
>>6049171
Anything else at this point would be from hasbro
>>
>>6049175
Woiks fer me!
>>
File: test.jpg (42KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
42KB, 500x449px
>>6049170
Now THIS is a shot one could sell.
>>
File: Yay Insecticons pt2!.jpg (281KB, 2158x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Yay Insecticons pt2!.jpg
281KB, 2158x1451px
I'm so happy to finally complete my Fall of Thrilling Animated Combiner in Disguise Returns Insecticons!
>>
>>6049184
What, no tits spider?

Also spiders and scorpions are not insects, they're arachnids
>>
>>6049186
Insecticons are not insects, they're robots :^)
>>
>>6048772
You figured out IDW. It is an entire company full of obese tumblrinas and their beta orbiters
>>
>>6049190
YOUR JEDI MIND TRICKS WON'T WORK ON ME SINCE THEY'RE HOMAGING INSECTS NOT ARACHNIDS
>>
>>6049186
Where do arachnids fit into the insect kingdom? Commonly associated outsiders?
>>
>>6049194
>Scorpions, mites, and ticks are also part of the arachnid family. Arachnids are creatures with two body segments, eight legs, no wings or antennae and are not able to chew. Many people think that spiders are insects but they are mistaken since insects have six legs and three main body parts.
>>
>>6049195
I usually think of airachnid/Blackrach as being estranged cousins to the insecticons anyway.
>>
File: awesome.gif (260KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.gif
260KB, 250x169px
>>6049167
>>6049169
>>6049183
>>
File: 1480672462081[1].jpg (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480672462081[1].jpg
1MB, 720x960px
>>6049192
Behold: essence of James Roberts: Quipping robots and Special Snowflakes.
>>
>>6049213
I take it they died? I like the designs.
>>
File: General-Optimus-Prime-Robot.jpg (514KB, 1022x1250px) Image search: [Google]
General-Optimus-Prime-Robot.jpg
514KB, 1022x1250px
>>6047931
>Arise, General Houndimus Prime
>>
So is any one going to give us a cab that transform into a figure for the offical Ginrai/Powermaster?
>>
>>6049217
That's the last preview page. But considering we saw one transform on the prior page, yeah they're pretty much flagged to be killed off.
>>
>>6049222
I saw a 3rd party one but it was still a proto. kinda squat but looked neat.
>>
File: nice hat.gif (1MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.gif
1MB, 390x212px
>>6049213
>>
>>6049225
Head was too big for the cab only robot, it should be smaller and have a flip-out super helmet.
>>
Any Britbongs had luck finding TR wave 3 yet?
>>
>>6049231
I have all the deluxes plentifully in my area.
>>
File: 4573782463.png (9KB, 1081x154px) Image search: [Google]
4573782463.png
9KB, 1081x154px
>>6049127
>>6049151
>>6049155
To be fair it's not something to strive for.
I really like it when we are on point talking about toys and on point but to often you get retards like >>6049213 or that one retard that was boasting he "trolled" a site forum. It just sours the fun of what a anonymous toy board should be bringing to the hobby.
>>
>>6049233
I'll need to check the Entertainer when I leave college then, hopefully they'll have a Triggerhappy.
>>
>>6049244
So far in my area it's only TRU that has Wave 3, and even then it's only the deluxes.

Entertainer is gummed up with TR Wave 2 Deluxes and Combiner Wars Legends and Voyagers
>>
>>6049244
Oddly enough didn't see any in there, Forbidden planet and A1 have them though.
>>
>>6049247
>>6049248
Oh weird, I'm in Glasgow so I'll check down at A1 then, TRU is a bit far out for me from where I am now.
>>
>>6049250
I can confirm you will get them there.

>TRU
It sucks doesn't it? the two nearest ones are out in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>6049256
>can confirm you will get them there.
Oh brilliant, thanks mate.

Yeah they really chose some shitty locations for TRU here. Such a pain in the arse to get to from city centre.
>>
>>6049186
LG Blackarachnia doesn't use the classic Insecticon colors.

>>6049184
Where's Takara's ROTF Scout Insecticon?
>>
>>6049083
>>6049036
>Takara wasting plastic in a piece of trash that nobody cares for
>>
>>6049293
>hasbro is making "apex armor"

Clearly people care, specifically the designers.

Do we care, that my friend is subjective, show them how much you care by not buying it or giving it any attention :^)
>>
Artfire looks pretty great but there's no way in hell I'm getting the same mold three times.
>>
File: tr-powermasterop-05[1].jpg (2MB, 3391x3391px) Image search: [Google]
tr-powermasterop-05[1].jpg
2MB, 3391x3391px
>>6049293
It's not wasted plastic, he's made from using all the excess plastic from the hollowed out bits on Powermaster Optimus Prime.
>>
File: mp seeker hell.jpg (506KB, 2083x764px) Image search: [Google]
mp seeker hell.jpg
506KB, 2083x764px
>>6049301
You my friend have hardly touched the tip of the iceburg
>>
>>6049036
>>6049037
>>6049039
>>6049050
>>6049054
>>6049083
>>6049086
>>6049089
How can Hasbrofags even compete?
>>
>>6047778
Any posters here actually have these new TMs? Would like to see some pics please.
>>
>>6049306
>It's not wasted plastic, he's made from using all the excess plastic from the hollowed out feet of Ginrai
ftfy
>>
>>6049332
Why are Takaracucks so delusional?
>>
>>6049344
That's the takara version, he posed the hasbro version

>>6049346
Because they're made in the same factories, theoretically anyone who likes transformers toys is a slave to the brand.
>>
>>6049309
every day I am grateful for not being a seeker fag

All I need is Starscream and I am content
>>
>Hasbro Apex is leaked to be a deluxe
>Takara price point is fucking 7000JPY
>th-the hasbro one will be the same g-guys don't worry we won't be cucked again like with devs and computron
>>
>>6049103
Lose? On the contrary, I was winning big time.
Everyone was berserk for that City Commander armor. Just had to sell a set or two a month and rent was paid. Didn't quit my job but it made life a little easier for a while.
Pic related: It's you.
>>
>>6049361
Just wait for amiami for a reasonable price.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (258KB, 1175x2048px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
258KB, 1175x2048px
>>
>>6049083
From out of fucking nowhere holy shit
>>
File: sad bird.png (277KB, 384x460px) Image search: [Google]
sad bird.png
277KB, 384x460px
>tfw no TR Seekers.
>Each could have a different expression so the heads are swappable.
>Titan masters could ride in the cockpit
>Knowing Hasbro we would get every relevant seeker.
>>
File: 20161203_005653.jpg (221KB, 2016x1134px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_005653.jpg
221KB, 2016x1134px
Heeeeeey
>>
>>6049416
>Autobot Blaster
>It's PMOP

come on
>>
>>6049340
Check out the review by baltmatrix on youtube. He's not a great reviewer but he has a good camera and does well with the camera work.
>>
>>6049404
With some luck we might have a bunch of TriggerHappy remolds.
And by some I mean a lot of luck.
>>
>>6049427
I'm holding out for a Misfire from Triggerhappy but we'll probably get another Cyclonus.
>>
>>6047937
Black Shadow is going to get retooled into Overlord, obviously.
And I don't expect Hasbro to release a leader class mold more than two times. Not in TR.
>>
File: 20161203_011023.jpg (206KB, 1134x1499px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_011023.jpg
206KB, 1134x1499px
>>6049418
That "Soundwave®" is actually "Autobot Blaster™"

I guess whoever did the instructions didn't give 6shits anymore after compiling this (printed on both sides)
>>
>>6049429
Misfire is something Takara would release out of mercy.
Maybe if we beg enough.
>>
>>6049433
>I have to explain how 6 fucking transformations work and convince soccermoms that a gun is a submarine
>fuck this shit I'm tired I'm going home this is good enough Soundwave is basically Blaster no one will care
>>
>>6049054
TINY HANDS
>>
>>6049340
When I get home I will post pics. Teaching right now
>>
File: SteelDiverLauncher.png (52KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
SteelDiverLauncher.png
52KB, 350x241px
>>6049436
>convince soccermoms that a gun is a submarine
Works for nintendo.
>>
>>6049443
Steel Diver is pretty damn fun, I wonder if its online is still active
>>
File: 20161201_122206_resized.jpg (378KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
20161201_122206_resized.jpg
378KB, 1161x2064px
I just noticed that I applied this decal so very slightly off-center that I can't even tell it's off-center unless I measure it.

Time to buy a new Ratchet I guess because this decal sure as shit isn't going to come off without taking half the paint job with it.
>>
File: 20161203_012705.jpg (182KB, 1134x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_012705.jpg
182KB, 1134x2016px
>Foil Sticker on molded detail
Guess this is coming off
>>
File: 20161203_012824.jpg (131KB, 1644x1134px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_012824.jpg
131KB, 1644x1134px
>>6049450
>>
>>6049450
>>6049454
Yeah I can see those lasting all of 6 seconds under play.

What's with all these foil stickers lately? Is the tampograph machine broken or something?
>>
File: 1417028153_m3.jpg (54KB, 273x453px) Image search: [Google]
1417028153_m3.jpg
54KB, 273x453px
>>6047931
>There are people who aren't voting for Megatron to finally be a Prime
>>
>>6049462
I mean, he is better than a lot of these options. Hound is my top pick though.
>>
>>6049462
Only because deathsaurus and star saber need generations figures.
>>
>>6049462
Voting for Hound, I want him to do something for once.
>>
>>6049462
I might vote for him just to stir up as much shit as possible
>>
>>6048628
i wonder if the next line would be a combination of Micromasters and Pretenders
>>
File: why would anything nicehappen.png (420KB, 599x443px) Image search: [Google]
why would anything nicehappen.png
420KB, 599x443px
>>6049470
>>
do we have shots of the wave 3 takara deluxes yet?
>>
>>6049495
Nope, Takara's taking their Legends releases really slow due to all the expensive shit coming out early next year.
>>
File: 20161203_023005.jpg (108KB, 1234x748px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_023005.jpg
108KB, 1234x748px
Wonder if the exteme(ly useless) ankle joints are meant for beast mode.
>>
File: 20161203_023825.jpg (92KB, 680x1210px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_023825.jpg
92KB, 680x1210px
>>6049534
It's not aligned in a straight line, just that the perspective hides the hind legs.
>>
File: 20161203_024148.jpg (127KB, 794x1411px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_024148.jpg
127KB, 794x1411px
>>6049541
Unlocked the shoulder joints.
>>
File: 20161203_024655.jpg (109KB, 794x1411px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_024655.jpg
109KB, 794x1411px
>>6049546
>>
File: The wolf that cried wolf.jpg (74KB, 794x1411px) Image search: [Google]
The wolf that cried wolf.jpg
74KB, 794x1411px
>>6049550
>>
File: tumblr_lzs1jv2tSG1r6xa5uo2_250.gif (345KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzs1jv2tSG1r6xa5uo2_250.gif
345KB, 160x160px
>>6047931
I might be more invested in voting for this than how I felt for the US Election.
>>
>>6049562
At least we have more than two choices.
>>
>>6047931
>Hound gets Primed
>bulks up like Grand Convoy
I can dig it
>>
>>6049581
Very unlikely since the Matrix in IDW has never upgraded anyone. Plus I doubt they made 9 Prime versions of all of these characters in case they might win.
>>
>>6049101

Placement of the wings is retarded, other than that I'm loving this thing.
>>
File: SixshotGetALoadOfThis.jpg (319KB, 794x1411px) Image search: [Google]
SixshotGetALoadOfThis.jpg
319KB, 794x1411px
>>6049560
>>
>>6049560
>>6049588

I think Sixshot's wolf mode would look much better half stood-up like this, kinda' like a wolfman mode
>>
>>6049083
Well, Super Ginrai massive retool and God Bomber are some of the few Takara original/first CHUG line toys out there.
>>
>>6048120
bump
>>
>>6047931
I'm voting for Arcee, it is time for women to take back Transformers, it is time for a female Prime.
>>
>>6048641
There is also the BH and Animated Versions.
>>
>>6048120
see >>6048128
>>
>>6049622
Vote for ARTEMIS PRIME
>>
>>6049300
I wonder how it would fit pmop
>>
>>6049641
Artemis prime wields the power of 5 matrix and Galvatron is genuinely scared of her. She singlehandedly defeated unicron for good and she forms the head ofa mega combiner who is made of all the combiner teams. Starscream is also heads over heels in love with Artemis Prime.
>>
>>6049462
Sure why not, he's already an Autobot, why not just completely ruin him.
>>
>>6049361
Hasbro cucks collectors so bad you might as well live in the kuroinu universe
>>
>>6049372
FUCK YEAH PLS WORK WITH THE HASBRO VERSION
>>
>>6049149
Yeah, he's now full Brave.
>>
>>6049647
I hope he wins so I can enjoy your future bitter buttmad shitposting about it.
>>
File: 20161203_042221.jpg (144KB, 1134x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_042221.jpg
144KB, 1134x2016px
Gu.."Submarine" mode.

Flipping up the chest piece gives you a see-through sight. Details on the translucent piece even look like range-markings...
>>
Is there anything in the titan masters line that can plug into the ports on the back of Scourge's shins?
>>
>>6049681
Nothing, I think they're even smaller than the weapons for the Legends Starcream (and friends), plus those weapons for the Micromasters that came packed with some of the early legends figures.
>>
File: minis-tf.jpg (4MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
minis-tf.jpg
4MB, 4592x3056px
Wave deluxes just started hitting my local WalMarts. Luckily they're still $9.88 each. The headmaster guys look so plain. Pulled out some silver and paint markers to make them look at little decent. Still no Astrotrain. Don't think he'll be put out with all the Orange and Grape soda clogging the space.
>>
>>6049505
I wish they'd hurry the fuck up, they don't need to release them right away, but they could atleast show them. At this rate I'll end up just getting the hasbro versions.
>>
>>6049458
It's cheaper to print stickers and have kids apply them by hand in the factories. Gotta make a profit making all these new moulds that'll be repainted several times.
>>
>>6049728
Why apply them on top of molded detail though? those are sure to come off after some time.
>>
>>6049054
So that's what effort looks like.
>>
>>6049418
Bravo, John.
>>
>>6049037
>articulated thumbs and fingers on what looks to be a voyager class figure
I might just have to display God Bomber in his robo mode, it's so beautiful.
>>
>>6049332
By not giving a shit about the character.
>>
>>6049083
I'm surprised he's not a huge brick. Totally expected him to be Energon Wingsaber 2.0.
>>
>>6049776
I really doubt they could get away with bricks like energon combiners nowadays.

Godbomber looks like all the combination is just partsforming only there's actually articulation underneath that shit.
>>
>>6049101
For those who don't know, the swords a reference to the one he used in his last battle, the one that ends with him dying later.

Oddly enough, this is Human Ginrai with another lifeless transtechtor so that reference is a bit out of place.
>>
>>
File: 20161202_142842.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_142842.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What arms would you guys recommend? I'm thinking Firefly and Quickslinger.
>>
>>6049866

Any of the Superion team works well for him.
>>
File: 1419468843442.jpg (67KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1419468843442.jpg
67KB, 666x666px
>>6049866

>One silver foot
>>
>>6049155
I think people that collect toys in general or more prone to Asperger's, or at least some of the tendencies.
>>
>>6049155
Yes, post them. These comics have taken forever for some reason.
>>
>>6048620

It's a title now. Actually not unlike the title of Prime.

>>6048772

Heaven forbid the plot should exceed the complexity of Megatron planning to take over the world and Optimus beating his bitch ass.

>>6048926

See? Interesting idea, hope they do that now.
>>
>>6049213

Hold up. What is this then?

>>6049332

I am getting all three of them. But I might be insane, so whether you want to regard my opinion is 1000% up to you.
>>
>>6049372

Perfect effect earning their name again.
>>
>>6049079
It'll probably be better, as it doesn't have to worry about attaching to the retarded feet of the takara optimus.
>>
>>6049641
>>
>>6048867
That looks alright but the grill and windows look tacky
>>
Any good megatron figure that doesn't cost an arm ? The TR one is so shitty
>>
>>6049900
Preview pages for Lost Light #1, the book formerly known as MTMTE
>>
File: Q (3).jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Q (3).jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>6049915

How much is an arm to ya?
>>
>>6049915
Leader Combiner Wars is the closest thing to a good Megatrong we've gotten in a while.

It's pretty expensive by now I guess though.
>>
Same for me, but with Thundercracker.
>>
>>6049916

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>6049920
Dunno, guide me

>>6049929
Don't like it that much tho
>>
>>6049894
Well I don't have a good camera but I can describe them.
Mindwipe's opens with him using a pentagram to summon a blue orb (that I believe to be devil Z), they seem to strike a deal, Mindwipe is then seen invading a city and hypnotising everyone (autobot headmasters, Chick from RID, the chibi beast wars guys), we next see the hypnotised scourge headmasters dragging off Galvatron's headmaster (who is not hypnotised). Next is Mindwipe sitting on a throne raising a wine glass with red liquid, being embraced by his wenchs (Blackarachnia, Slipstream, the grey ninja fucker) he then hypnotises Weirdwolf and Skullcruncher and we see him being adored and cheered at by all those he has hypnotised. Next is Mindwipe on his throne exhaling and still being cheered at by those he hypnotised, seems bored/annoyed. The blue orb of light comes in and they seem to argue and then Mindwipe's animal partner swipes his head from his body, the orb then takes control of the body as the bird partner combines with mindwipe (I think the bird is being posessed) when suddenly Galvatron's headmaster (megatron) jumps in and kicks the birds ass (literally) they both take control of the bird (now in weapon mode) and mindwipe's blade shield thing and shoot what I think is a hypnotic beam at his posessed body and making the orb seemingly disappear, everyone who was hypnotised is now not and the body is seen lying on the ground, ending with a faint blue glow eminating from it's headmaster port. I'll write up Chromedomes now.
>>
>>6049968
Guess they'll follow up that plot bit in another comic, like Scourge getting Zodiac.
>>
File: reduced-image_12437_106.jpg (70KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-image_12437_106.jpg
70KB, 640x949px
Is Takara ever going to re-release the coneheads with QC issues fixed or am I safe going third party with this one.

Pic related is pretty good by all accounts.

Also modern V-3 seekers when.
>>
>>6050004
>conehead
>wings on the back and not on the legs

yeah I think it'd be best to just get 3p seekers the MP mold is shit.
>>
>>6049968
Fuck, it'd help if I quoted the right person.

Chromedome's open's with him flying his drill jet around a office, and then bowing to that guy who was a reuse of G2 Megatron. Arcee appears and gives a bag of money to chibi Rattrap, with Chromedome in the foreground (I should mention he's head only) blushing and seemingly lustful, next panel is him and his drill walking outside at night,both joyous over Arcee? We see Chromedome (with a exited face) at home using a digital drawing pad to draw a idol version of Arcee (with giant drill like bows) to which he then raises above his head out of happyness next to some boxes that say comic print, his drill is also celebrating. Chromedome is seen celebrating at the sight of his transtector car, a chibi Rhinox is seen on the other side holding a wrench seemingly he fixed it, Chromedome opens the roof, to which the drill asks a question, to which Rhinox exudes shock (maybe it asked where it sits). Chromedome whips out his Idol arcee picture and tells Rhinox that he wants to fuck her. Weirdwolf (head only) and his gorilla friend are seen menacing the drill. Chromedome is seen cheering next to some boxes when his drill approaches and tells him something that makes him exclaim shock. Chromedome then drives off and then beats the shit out of Weirdwolf by combining with his transtector and kicking weirdwolf's head off his one. Weirdwolf and his wolf body are seen groveling at chromedome who seems to extort them into doing something, cut to the drill at a table selling the Arcee prints? for 500 yen! he's not seen, but Weirdwolf is pissed off about something in this scenario. Lastly we see Chromedome at home raising his fists over their success? and the drill is celebrating with a glass of energon and some energon cubes on sticks.

Hope this was useful.
>>
File: CH.png (1MB, 1291x733px) Image search: [Google]
CH.png
1MB, 1291x733px
>>6050008

Ramjet and Dirge do the leg wings.
>>
>>6050013
which 3Ps are those?
>>
>>6050066

Toyworld.

Same folks that are doing this guy.
>>
File: densemotrfckr.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
densemotrfckr.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>6048991
>>
>>
>>6050150
Hoi doi no KO shit here. REEEE!
>>
>>
File: 010.jpg (402KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
402KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: TW Primorion.jpg (48KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
TW Primorion.jpg
48KB, 640x791px
>>
File: 1479352057723.jpg (87KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479352057723.jpg
87KB, 1279x720px
>>
why are people posting third party tfs in the non-thirdparty thread?
>>
>>6050183

Trying to bait a chimp out from the brand loyalists.
>>
>>6050187
But Cheetimus doesn't post here.
>>
>>6050187
i guess i'll go flood the third party thread with hastak tfs then?
>>
>>6049944

Well, that Megs (Maketoys Despotron) is around $150.
>>
>>6050217
the five people that post in that dont care
>>
>>6050178
You know I was really interested in Grinder before seeing this pic. Despite its flaws, the official mold just looks tougher and more dynamic. I think this is a lesson in why "correcting" proportions isn't always a good thing.
>>
>>6049167
At first i was excited, a shiny blue MP 10 with a winbgblade pack!

>>6049169
Then i realize that is the old old vpyager and the wings are the fucking kibble panels.
>>
>>6049220
e only reasonable answer, and it would explain the gun toting john goodman hound too, "young hound" vs. "General Hound"
>>
File: raming your wallet.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
raming your wallet.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
>>6050004
Well, they did reissue mainline mp's, and we're up to the second run of mp skywarp (one for asia one for japan).

My mp ramjet is kinda crappy but he holds a pose (despite a chip on his nose) and my mp thrust is a little loose but works for most things, if you want the officials just get them at a price that suits you or just get the "ko" ones that are using the mp3 mold or the modified mp11 variant from the guys who made mpp10.
>>
File: i didnt ask for this shit.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
i didnt ask for this shit.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
>mp inferno arrived yesterday
>have mp grapple on pre-order
>artfire announced

I don't think the green redeco roadhauler would interest me but artfire who effectively has LESS than inferno yet (mold wise) but his deco is pulling me in, should I cancel grapple for a relative nobody?

I mean I literally got inferno just for pic related (also not mine before you ask, its sitting elsewhere due to mail redirection)
>>
>>6050634
>but he holds a pose (despite a chip on his nose)
...a chip wouldn't affect his posing.
>>
File: 20161202_234801.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_234801.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Finally got my shelves dusted and organized my collection. Rate my autism.
>>
>>6050652
No but it affects my appeal sand which side I'd pose him on ie autism
>>
>>6050655
>open display dust magnet
>no organization with display ie lines, character association
>bruticus missing a limb
>3 siren titan masters

Could be worse, but because you have optimal optimus holding wheelie I'm going to give you a low 9/10
>>
File: 1391757568039.png (66KB, 673x602px) Image search: [Google]
1391757568039.png
66KB, 673x602px
>>6050655
>all those random toylines mixed together
>>
I Don't really care about God Bomber. I mean he wasn't even featured in the US cartoon or Toyline. That and he's just 100% a partsformer and the toy itself really isn't that cool and the God Bomber/Ginrai will just be yet another Prime.

We still live in a world where there are no Modern Dinobots, Seacons or Predakings and that is the bigger crime.
>>
>>6050755
>no more dinobots
The bayformers made them extinct, they're on "head" duty
>seacons
CW is over and chances of them is slim
>predakings
this is a crime, again though cw is over, chances of guys like this are slim and it fucking sucks
>>
>>6050655
Top shelf is a mess bud, get some windows for that shit so you don't have to dust every weekend
>>
>>6050655
This isn't a collection, it's an assortment of random incoherent shit stuffed together to look like a collection.
>>
File: typicalTFfan.jpg (12KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
typicalTFfan.jpg
12KB, 190x266px
>>6050866
Hope you smack yourself unconscious on the ceiling.
>>
>>6050870
Maybe you shouldn't post here if you can't handle criticism.

Go to TFW2005, that's a hugbox suitable for you.
>>
>>6050870
He isn't the only one who called your collection shit
>>
>>6050873
kek, ain't my collection. I'd never have that Wyatt-designed shit on my shelves.
>>
>>6050878
The point still stands. If you can't handle criticism that's not even directed at you you're seriously not suitable for this site.
>>
>>
>>6050960
That red plastic looks cheap as fuck honestly.
>>
File: reference.jpg (39KB, 556x327px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
39KB, 556x327px
>>6049560
>>
New thread when ?
>>
>>6051004
>>6051004
nEVR
>>
>>6051004
This is the last transformers thread ever
>>
>>6047778
New thread.
>>6051072
>>6051072
>>6051072
>>
>>6051056
Next thread onwards we will only talk about Robocar Poli.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.