[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twenty dollars at least, and it barely even looks like her What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: clemblogjpg-d28e73_1280w.jpg (108KB, 681x720px) Image search: [Google]
clemblogjpg-d28e73_1280w.jpg
108KB, 681x720px
Twenty dollars at least, and it barely even looks like her

What the fuck happened to Mcfarlane toys?

This wasn't based on a comic or a drawing, it was a 3D video game model. It should look PERFECT.
>>
They figured out cheap shit sells better.
>>
>>6046491
Looks like they tried to make it not look like the game model and went for a 'muh realism' look.
>>
>>6046508
Now she looks even less black
>>
>>6046494

Why haven't they gone bankrupt already?
>>
>>6046508
Exactly. They did the same with lee. Neca would've handled this much better imo.
>>
This pic gives you an idea.
>>
>>6046545
Eh, some of them are better than others. The comic Rick fig is way better than the TV one.
>>
figure this is a good enough thread to ask. I know the 6' Titanfall figure has like no articulation but is the 10' BT-7174 and Pilot figure articulated?
>>
>>6046687
Nope.
You know about a decade ago MFtoys would have made both super articulated and the Pilot could actually fit and drive in the cockpit.
>>
>>6046702
that sucks. I saw different images with the Pilot siting crouched on the top of the titan so I wanted to ask. and I looks like the cockpit can open. which would be stupid if the Pilot isn't articulated.
>>
File: Quality.jpg (49KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
Quality.jpg
49KB, 500x753px
>>6046491

McFarlane thread?
>>
>>6046740
>Ok fine, fine, i gave it articulation, are you plebians happy now?
>...
>What do you mean it looks hideous? Jesus fuck make up your minds!
>>
>>6046545
He doesn't look black either
>>
>>6046545
Guvna looks fine

Rick is a good sculpt it's just the head and facial hair are poorly painted
>>
>>6046491
>>6046740
"Who in the fuck even are these?" Was my first impression. If I didn't know they were from Walking Dead I would not have recognized them, and I played the telltale games and watch the show. These look like horrible bootlegs, especially Clem.
>>
File: walking dead recliner.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
walking dead recliner.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>6046491
>They figured out cheap shit sells better.
>McFarlane
>cheap
They're actually one of the bro-est tier toy companies.
Just because the sculpt is inaccurate doesn't mean it's cheap. It just means whoever sculpted it sucked at capturing a likeness.
If sculpt quality meant a toy was cheap, then i'd have a dozen dozen dozen examples by various companies that would get seven or ten fanboys screaming murder and rape.

There is literally no other company who packs as much paint, detail, and formerly articulation into their toys for their price than McFarlane.
They excel at almost everything they produce, even if you don't like the crap they're producing. So even their McStatues are the best of the best.
They may have some missteps and weird ideas, but they're consistently the best in their field, because they put more effort into their products than anyone else.

So they're always giving you your money's worth and then some.
>>
>>6046491
What the fuck, this looks like a bootleg Dora the Explorer toy that a dog chewed up and left in a rotting log for 8½ months. What a piece of fucking complete shit.
>>
>>6046491
What are you talking about, OP. I've never even played those games yet I recognized that character immediately.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (30KB, 758x983px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30KB, 758x983px
I tried painting mine's eyes, but my hands are too fucking shaky these days

Still, I think it looks closer to the game design so not a total failure
>>
File: 1454182236105.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454182236105.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw there will never be decent figures
>>
>>6046988
go to bed, Todd
>>
>>6046740
>K..kill me
>>
File: best Toodpoost.jpg (1MB, 1135x8319px) Image search: [Google]
best Toodpoost.jpg
1MB, 1135x8319px
>>6046988
go shill to your game todd
>>
>>6046702

But all the limbs would already be broken in the crumpled shitty clamshell they loved to use.
>>
Never read the comic or played the game and it was still instantly recognizable.
>>
File: brute chief.jpg (38KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
brute chief.jpg
38KB, 525x700px
>>6052531
>implying anyone but Toy Biz, another true bro company, would be able to produce something this detailed or articulated
Don't be jealous of how awesome Todd can be.
>>
I notice this with Hasbro too, their 6 inch black series is decent but their 3/4 inch figures have taken a nosedive in paint quality, likeness and articulation, they've gone backwards
>>
File: 1356739000892.png (200KB, 452x467px) Image search: [Google]
1356739000892.png
200KB, 452x467px
>>6046740
>>6046957
I've seen more decent bootlegs than this.
>>
>>6046538
>Neca would've handled this much better imo

wew lad I lost it.
>>
>>6054018
>shit limited stance
>can't hold his gravity hammer pretty well
>and inter-change accessories with Spartans and Elites
go to bed Todd [spoiler]I'm pirating your game btw[/fugspoiler]
>>
>>6064937
None of what you said applies to that Brute
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.