[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Mattel's 6" Halo line dead or what? It seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So is Mattel's 6" Halo line dead or what?

It seems like they're slashing everything in their boy's action figure division that isn't either DC or WWE. Is this another casualty?
>>
>>6043363
What are you reading?
And what else is being cut? Because what else does Mattel make?
>>
>>6043376
They also make Minecraft figures but that's about it (not counting other divisions like Megabloks, Fisher Price, BoomCo, vehicles, etc.)

They're dropping Ghostbusters because of the flop and shuttering all of MattyCollector, including Thundercats, at the end of the year.

Despite being a major brand acquisition Mattel hasn't said anything about Halo since Toy Fair and there have been more 6" Thundercats than 6" Halo releases this year.
>>
>>6043405
No Kelly and Fred just came out, the line still lives.
>>
>>6043363
The local Target has the whole line, not a single soul wants them, I'm waiting for them to clearance them.

I want Chief, The black dude who was forgettable and a few other for guns. I want Chief on my shelf facing off against Captain America.
>>
>>6043363
It'd be a mercy killing if it was dead. The line sucked from the getgo.
>>
>>6043439
You should add those are the only new figures.
>>
NECA is our only hope to do this line right.
>>
Current Halo isn't even hype, who cares
>>
I was gonna buy a couple of these but seeing them made me not. Maybe when target puts them for like 7 bucks I'll buy master chief.
>>
>>6043439
I wasn't even aware that there was a Series 2, where did the news come from
>>
>>6043869

If I wanted limited articulation and bad paint apps, they could still use McFarlane.
>>
>>6043869
>NECA
>ever capable of producing more than 3-4 figures unless it's Aliens, Predators, Terminator, Robocop, etc.
Yeah nah
>>
File: 2016-11-29 16.15.50.jpg (1024KB, 887x1577px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-29 16.15.50.jpg
1024KB, 887x1577px
I got Fred and Kelly from my local TRU.

Kelly feels like a slight improvement, with her not having the same looseness that the other figures have along with a nicer paintjob (still a few hiccups). Her shotgun looks amazing! Mine had issues with her leg plates staying snug together and tend to pop off.

Fred on the otherhand was a disappointment mainly because the torso joint was completely loose and floppy. His left shoulder has a slot for what should have been his knife but doesnt come with a knife for whatever reason. They didnt forget to include an all-black pistol and a DMR with a barely noticeable paintjob though! Gunna return him for a new not-loose one.

Both of the new headsculpts look great, with Kelly's visor being well-painted and not flat toned like the other visors.

Pretty odd for them not to try and finish the rest of Osiris team in a new wave with these included but instead replace two figures on a current wave that is already shelf-warming.
>>
File: gears-of-war-visual-guide-1920.jpg (265KB, 1028x771px) Image search: [Google]
gears-of-war-visual-guide-1920.jpg
265KB, 1028x771px
>>6044398
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.