[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy this figure because I really like the design and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 71d2z3GSFmL._SL1500_.jpg (154KB, 1500x1433px) Image search: [Google]
71d2z3GSFmL._SL1500_.jpg
154KB, 1500x1433px
I want to buy this figure because I really like the design and the whole elf style. Would fit good next to link. How would I convince my family it isnt a hentai toy? I'm not gonna take off her clothes or anything, seriously just want to display her. Share your experiences with buying toys like this, thanks!
>>
>>6039994
>I'm not gonna take off her clothes or anything, seriously just want to display her.

Just Do it!

If they dont ask, you no awnser...
>>
>>6039994
>buy it
>go to display room to put it on display
>never speak of it again.

It's pretty easy. Just don't take her top or bottoms off and it'll just look like a sexy elf.
>>
It is a hentai toy. No convincing necessary.
>>
They might get suspicious when it's your only figure with cum on it.

Better cum on all of them to throw them off.
>>
>>6040011
This.
She doesnt look like some hentai doll. At least if wouldn't undress her. Anyway if they accidentally find out just say that you didnt know that her cloth is removable.
>>
>>6039994
>How would I convince my family it isnt a hentai toy?
Don't take her clothes off.
>>
its none of their fucking business
>>
Okay, I might buy her. Going to be my first revoltech. How loose is her clothing so if it falls off while on display I can be prepared
>>
File: weirdestboner.jpg (103KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
weirdestboner.jpg
103KB, 533x800px
>>6039994
Who cares? I've had this displayed prominently on my shelf for years, no one questions it or even looks close, compared to Aldra, Elf tits is tame.
>>
>>6040333
Her clothing isn't lose at all, I have most of the QB Revos, you pretty much have to disassemble them to take the clothes off, they're not going to just fall off.
>>
Which Link are you going to display her with? I have all the figma Links and both versions of Alleyne.

Also, no the clothing doesn't fall off. In order to remove it you have to take her head, arms and torso apart.
>>
>>6040383
Link between Worlds. Also could someone show me a picture of her without her cape?
>>
>>6040333
In my experience, none of the QB revos have lose clothing. You typically have to remove parts to get it off. Speaking of which, buy the reissue of Alleyne because the older one suffers from floppy old revo joints.
>>
File: DSC_0769.jpg (585KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0769.jpg
585KB, 1200x686px
>>6040385
Link Between Worlds ala Link to the Past Link is so tiny. Skyward Sword Link looks better with her size wise.
>>
>>6040402
Wow, she is a qt. Can I get a pic of her without cape.
>>
File: QBA.jpg (72KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
QBA.jpg
72KB, 600x720px
>>6040424
I have the older one, so I don't want to pull her head off. I haven't touched that figure in ages.

But stock photo.
>>
She can get some paint rub on her flesh from her clothes though, so just keep that in mind.

Mine's tits had some green paint rub from her top I had to scrub off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.