[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me /toy/ what is it about these stupid things that is driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: hatchimals-stock.png (62KB, 214x204px) Image search: [Google]
hatchimals-stock.png
62KB, 214x204px
tell me /toy/ what is it about these stupid things that is driving everyone crazy?
I went to Black Friday and Wal-Mart brought out a pallet with maybe about 50 on it and everyone went nuts!! it was like a total Battle Royal fists were flying. there was screaming, cursing, crying. someone was actually stabbed!! another person had I think their nose broken. there was destruction being being people were pushed/thrown into other product displays. in the end 6 arrests and 10 had to go to the hospital with various degrees of injury
>>
>>6038320
did anyone get it on fucking video?
>>
>>6038324
yeah there was a few recording it
and yes there was some guy shouting "Worldstar!! Worldstar!!"
I didn't take my phone being this didn't happen last year it was rather uneventful but I wish I took it after the fact
>>
>>6038320
What kind of ghetto do you live in? we had 18 behind the pharmacy counter and other than a minor squabble before we gave out tickets it was uneventful.
>>
>>6038320
Ghetto ass Americans who only want the toy to scalp. It's funny how everyone thinks they are a financial genius every holiday.
>>
File: SweatingIntensifies.jpg (2MB, 2459x1639px) Image search: [Google]
SweatingIntensifies.jpg
2MB, 2459x1639px
>nb4 some dickwad who "lost" a raffle or didn't get one starts punching other peoples packages to break the toy so the child's day is ruined no matter what
>>
I got my daughter one on hatch day, she looked at it for five minutes after it hatched and threw it away and went back to playing Barbie and geomagnet
>>
>>6038320
i dont understand why these are popular.
They fucking terrible.
1) they look like those chinese acidic-colored annoying toys
2) they super annoying. like if they meant for really young kids not just for kids
3) their design sucks. Plus you will be getting stuff you dont want because you can't see what's inside and its not that cheap to buy many of them to finally get what you want AND they are not some small Kinder Surprise toys to just store those ones that you dont want.
>>
>>6046072
Literal meme toy, only want it because everyone else has it, or their favorite youtube memer shilled it. For the first few weeks these shits were out, they didn't move at all. I don't feel a single pang of pity for any dumb parent that gets scalped by this piece of shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.