[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> It was much too big to be called a sword. > Massive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 15895a9060d327967.jpg (154KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
15895a9060d327967.jpg
154KB, 714x960px
> It was much too big to be called a sword.
> Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough.
> Indeed, it was like a heap of raw iron.
>>
>>6035575
What the fuck is this ridiculous overblown shit?
>>
>>6035586
AGP stupid.
>>
>>6035586

Bandai's Armor Girls Project Saber, apparently.

Shit's gone full retard-awesome.
>>
File: GOZRXDe.png (499KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
GOZRXDe.png
499KB, 700x700px
>>6035575
>Fate/Soul night
>>
File: 6-ScSCKmy.jpg (17KB, 344x367px) Image search: [Google]
6-ScSCKmy.jpg
17KB, 344x367px
>>6035621
fuck, wrong pic
>>
It looks like Shirou traced some weird but awesome shit for Saber to rekt with.
>>
>>6035575

so... this is a line where the girl's oversized weapon also forms her armor?? I have to say this is kind of a cool idea... but at the same time I also wish this wasn't exclusively just girls...
>>
>>6035661

nvm I looked it up. I've just realized it's not a new line and get what the line is about now...
>>
>>6035648

Or just Merlin and fairies got high or somthing.
>>
>>6035575

The thumbnail makes it looks like she's gonna smash someone with a Lego Super Star Destroyer.
>>
>>6035575
>>6035586
>>6035588
More than anything I love this for the fact that her dress is more "complete" than the figma, so those amazing shots where she jumps in the air and the dress looks like a blossomed flower CAN be replicated.

I won't have to go RAH prices or scale, wonderful!

Speaking of replication, while it's no Fate/Grand Order edition, this can easily be customized into a Heroine X, her casual look and you can make a place-holder for her actual Lancer-class Noble Phantasm.

I, personally, have to hand it to A.G.P. for keeping the builds full of potential coming, along with the quality increases.
>>
>>6035800

> dress is more "complete" than figma

...which also means less dynamic leg poses. Which is a downside considering that she is a melee fighter.

> no Fate/Grand Order edition

It is, in a sense. Notice the 'cape' and the crown?
>>
>>6035586
It's called anime.
>>
>>6035751

> Excalibur was actually an ancient Britain turbo laser.

Sounds legit.
>>
>>6036583
I'm fine with that really. A lot of the poses I'm personally interested in replicating either don't need her legs showing, or they're not very far apart.

As for the cape and crown, you're right. I originally was just going to say that it's not her Noble Phantasm Lance, but then realized the Heroine X and potential for casual saber aspects and just unconsciously inserted them in, ruining the sentence in effect.
>>
>>6036592
I mean, Excalibur might as well be a giant beam saber with mythical might behind it. I think Prototype Saber's version is larger though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.