[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could get a refund for every toy you have ever purchased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image (27).jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image (27).jpg
26KB, 480x480px
If you could get a refund for every toy you have ever purchased and start fresh would you buy more toys or do something else with your hard-earned shekels?
>>
>>6035543
No, what's the point of buying them in the first place?
>>
File: 1428443625973.jpg (34KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1428443625973.jpg
34KB, 349x356px
If I could resell them all for their current market value instead I'd take the money
>>
>>6035543
id buy them back.
>>
If I got every penny I ever spent I would buy back maybe 1/20th of what I have today
>>
>>6035555
i'm with this guy
so much money that could have been spent elsewhere
>>
Hell no. My satisfaction comes from the purchase.
>>
>>6035555
Quads confirm for the best decision.
>>
>>6035543
I would probably focus on more quality pieces, less coolness but inadequate.
>>
>>6035543
I'll use my money to hire a high class prostitute and finally lose my virginity
>>
>>6035543
Including childhood, sure. But I'd have to rebuy my favorites marked up.
>>
>>6035543
I'd buy a car and blow the rest on a more carefully curated collection of robots and 30th/50th anniversary GI Joe.
>>
I have very few regrets, because i don't buy into memes and flavors of the month.

I think about my purchases before giving in.
>>
>>6035543
No. I wouldn't want to do that. I treasure my toys and would never sell them.
>>
>>6035555
This, I like what I have now but I can better focus the shit I have
>>
>>6035543
I'd ditch the transformers stuff, ditch the shitty doubles i have of old he-man stuff(payed very little for them though before the 80s retro wave came up to speed) Ditch some shitty designertoys and g.i.joe type figures i don't really do a lot with. Some in box licensed stuff i don't fucking care about and plushes that don't have sentimental value for me or aren't animal crossing related.
Keep all the rest.

I'd probably buy even more LEGO than i already have from bricklink to make some largescale extra mocs and/or invest in a ps3 to play the silenthill games, Demonsouls and some other exclusives.
>>
>>6035555
Same. I'm sure I'd have a bitch of a time buying back some of my Megaman stuff, but it would be nice having all the money I spent on Gundam kits and Transformers back. I'd repurchase a few dozen of those and move on from there. Maybe I could break into investment banking.
>>
>>6035543
I'm not terribly excited about my kancolle figma collection. As I say that I'm about to drop 66 USD on prinz eugen. or maybe I shouldn't pay and risk a ban
>>
If I could start over I would definitely buy way less stuff but the things I did buy would be more expensive higher quality items like 1/6 scale figures, Gokin, and nice statues.
>>
>>6035547
This wasn't a yes or no question you buffoon
>>
>>6035543
I'd buy back only a handful of what I have then i'd go big into a Gaming PC and pick back up on Streaming.
>>
>>6036281
>If you could get a refund for every toy you have ever purchased and start fresh would you buy more toys or do something else with your hard-earned shekels?
>could
No.
>>
>>6035543
Can this include all the storage and book cases in the refund price?

>>6036248
Probably do the same thing, though i would have planned better book cases and such to display as i didnt know a few items i would get would be much larger then i had antcipated to buy.

Also, a couple of large purchases (four) would probably not have been bought. I liked the cartoons and items intially but ten years later i feel i wouldnt have spent on them.
>>
I would buy back my favorites and put the rest towards a down payment on a house.
>>
>>6037509
The key word there is "or," moron. It provides two choices, and yes and no are neither.
>>
Pour money solely into one scale/line
Spend the rest on Trade Qualifications or Hookers
>>
>>6037590
Then yes.
>>
>>6035543
Yes. I would buy more stock.
>>
I'd buy toys but limit myself to like 4 lines. I buy a lot of toys because they are cool looking but have no connection to them. Fuck you, karate bugmen.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.