[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. The Owner/Admin of this entire website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: yoko-facepalm.jpg (162KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
yoko-facepalm.jpg
162KB, 500x475px
So let me get this straight.
The Owner/Admin of this entire website states he's allowed one thread per board to discuss that board, rules and board culture that apply to it, and the Mods/Janitors delete that thread?
What the fuck guys?
Do you not know how to listen to what's been said to you via the Admin? Seriously?
The fucking owner of the fucking site has given his official OK to allow this. Why are you stifling us?
>>
I mean look, If I'm wrong, I sincerely apologize. Mea Culpa. I'm not trying to start shit,but if I'm not, why can't we try to deal with this shit
>>
Janitor is a Christian, and all religious people are selfish mean-spirited assholes that don't care about other people. You can't reason with them. Best to wait for them to die so they can find that heaven isn't real and that their life-long belief was fake. Like they care, they're all massive sinners that don't follow their own rules anyway.
>>
I didn't get a chance to look through your other thread before it was deleted, so what was your complaint? Was it about general threads?
>>
File: drunk cop.jpg (64KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
drunk cop.jpg
64KB, 1024x861px
>>6033946
yep, seems about right.
>>
>>6033933
just stfu senpai
>>
Its because a lot on this board including mods and janitors are angry man children that try to control everything and sperg out when they don't get what they want. Nor do they enjoy a bit of humor and fun. It's why this board is so dead compared to other's and compared to how it used to be. They need to lighten up and stop being so damn controlling
>>
Mods = Fags
>>
>>6033933
The mods are active participants on Reddit
That should tell you everything you need to know
>>
I just want something to be done about spergs like subjektanon

when you're too autistic for a board full of autists, there's a serious problem
>>
>>6033933
That thread went to shit so quick it was a mercy killing to delete it
>>
>>6033946
Check out Edge lord Supreme here.
>>
What happened?
>>
File: Hot Rod vs Prime.jpg (228KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Rod vs Prime.jpg
228KB, 768x1024px
>>6034070
Such a pile of fucking fear, "oh no, someone criticized my beliefs on the internets! I must mock them and degrade them."
>>
>>6033946
Is this pasta?
>>
>>6034048
>I just want something to be done about spergs like subjektanon

Subject anon is probably a mod.
>>
>>6033946
>Janitor is a SJW, and all SJW people are selfish mean-spirited assholes that don't care about other people. You can't reason with them. Best to wait for them to die
>>
File: Omega Genesis Herculean fight.jpg (969KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Omega Genesis Herculean fight.jpg
969KB, 1200x900px
>>6034092
same thing as Christian.
>>
>>6034169
>hercules
lol
>>
File: girl games mods 4chan.png (53KB, 812x186px) Image search: [Google]
girl games mods 4chan.png
53KB, 812x186px
>expecting a thread about moderation not to die horribly in a fire

Oh I am laffing. n
>>
>>6034092
Jin's butthurt again, poor baby can't accept that his god is a myth and that his buying ponies makes him a brony. You're not "supporting Hasbro" you're just a brony

>Jin, more like Sergalicious. Same person, two names.

And you probably jack it to pony smut since you hung around furries. And just watch, Jin is so much Hasbro's BITCH he'll be at Hascon, in a room full of bronies.

Fuck your religion, you animal fucker. Just get your damn sex change already and suck Brian Goldner's cock.
>>
>>6034048
This is the problem with the board. He's good for laughs people like him and memes are what keeps other boards alive. Everyone here has a stick up their own asses
>>
>>6034273
While you do have a point you don't seem to be doing anything to help with the problem. While a lot of people here are rather mean to newcomers you simply commenting on it doesn't help anyone all you're doing is stating the obvious, which helps no one it doesn't change their attitude and pointing it out just makes you seem obnoxious. How about you actually act welcoming and stop being so butthurt about how others act while acting in a similar
>>
>>6033946
Not religious but won't call myself an atheist. But damn, I got cut by shadow the hedgehog right there. Now that is some edge.
>>
>>6033933
Yeah, the mod who runs /tg/ and /qst/ deletes all these threads as soon as possible because most of the posters in them want quest threads allowed back on /tg/, which is the opposite of what the mod (who created /qst/) wants.
>>
Yeah, that's the janitor that always delete threads with no reason. To be fair, the discussion was pretty garbage. People defending that figurines are not toys and people trying to argue that most shit in here are figurines for display. The usual rule 2 bs.
But still, it wasn't disrespecting any rules.
>>
IIRC there was a sticky but our good friend Subjectanon shitposted it into oblivion and ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>6034631
i still remember that other sticky for the death of one of GIJoe's creators that got fucked by him too, to the point the fucking thing was deleted.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.