[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Armor Girls Project Bismarck any gud? She is, after all,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hIE1461570937.jpg (96KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
hIE1461570937.jpg
96KB, 600x584px
Is Armor Girls Project Bismarck any gud?

She is, after all, one of mein fav fictional Nazis. If her action figya is decent, I would give a go.
>>
The quality will be nothing more than acceptable.
It's for people who want that figure but not a high quality display piece.
>>
I heard AGP was ok. Not great or anything. Just ok. I personally wouldn't.
>>
If you like Shitcolle you have no standards anyway, so go for it.
>>
>>6031848
Price will go down in a few months, just wait.,
>>
AGP vs figma. which is better?
>>
>>6033004
She's currently 80,000 yen on amiami. That's about as cheap as she'll get.

>>6033010
figma of course, but they have exclusive rights to characters, so if you want Bismarck you have to get the AGP. If you just want a Nazi boat Prinz Eugene Figma is coming out real soon.
>>
>>6031848
The bismark is actually pne of the best or better agp than the others in quality. She, i would recommend getting it.
>>
Pretty ok as far as AGP goes. Her hat is finicky and you gotta find that one right position for it to hold securely to her head.

Mecha mode for her ship parts is weird as fuck. But the thing is far more durable than it looks. I carried it loose in my checkin luggage, nothing broke.
>>
I got her on sale a couple of days ago and she just shipped out, along with Prinz Eugen. I'll give you a proper review once I get her, though I doubt this thread will stay alive that long.
>>
>>6033010
The boat parts and gimmicks on the AGP are better because obviously Bandai specializes in mecha and robotic IPs. The girl's faces and quality of the human portion and features of moe and kawaii is still something Bandai is improving, but not quite yet up to par with Figma.
>>
>>6039117

I think the gimmick of being an AGP is the main loophole Bandai has of making these while figma gets delegated the 'normal' license. Unfortunately that also means we end up overpaying for some weird ass 'extras' the figures don't really need.

Some ideas are interesting. Eg the Kongou sisters and the added transformation attack gimmicks. But the Naka sisters 3 part stage was pretty retarded. Bismarck's mecha robot wannabe 'transformation' is also stupid and ugly. Honestly I don't know why they started doing this. The earlier versions like Yamato, Takao etc with just regular ship parts was fine.

The other downside is the godawful ¥12960 price tag on each of the recent pieces. No way are these worth that price in terms of build quality or parts. Every single release has dropped in aftermarket value to a much more fair 8-10k.
>>
so the new Iowa figma is about the same price as the AGP figures. There goes one argument for figma over agp.
>>
>>6033010
And goodsmile even made a faceplate as an online shop "bonus" which if you count their flat shipment rate will add at least 2000 yen to the price without discount and not counting the import cost if there's any. At this point it feels more like a coercion tactic, though Bandai does not seem to be better with their premium webshop.

Is there any reason why Bandai couldn't just release every kancolle AGP as regular release normally? Kancolle stuffs is always sells, right? I remember they even had to open webshop preorder for Takao and Haruna twice because there's so much demand for those
>>
>>6047211
>Is there any reason why Bandai couldn't just release every kancolle AGP as regular release normally?

See >>6039135
The mecha bits are probably the loophole that seperates this and whatever license GSC has.

>Kancolle stuffs is always sells, right?

Nope. AGP is doing badly. Haruna is like 9k. Burning Love is like 5k, amd so is the Tamashii event exclusive Musashi. I have seen fucking Naka go as low as 2.5k. Even the big favorite Takao has dropped from 13 to 10k.

I'm so jaded now that I just wait it out for AGP price drops. I picked up Bismarck for 5.5k.
>>
>>6047492
I should have known better than to get that exclusive Musashi early. Im shocked it dropped as much as a regular release does. I'm definitely waiting on price drops from now on, exclusive or not.
>>
File: FIGURE-026293.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-026293.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
Speaking of AGP, this seems sort of ridiculous.
>>
>>6044369

Except Iowa still looks way better than any of the AGPs.
>>
>>6047983

True. I just opened my Prinz and she is gorgeous. No mold seams or runny paint like AGP tends to have. Her details are crisp and beautiful. Joints are the usual figma tightness and she's got a specific hair piece for plugging her hat in.

Yeah, fuck you Bandai for relying on friction alone for Bismarck.
>>
File: tumblr_ohi0qxEKKo1tlp7cko5_1280.jpg (130KB, 712x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohi0qxEKKo1tlp7cko5_1280.jpg
130KB, 712x475px
>>6047917

http://hobbylinkjapan.tumblr.com/post/153898745072/saber-from-fategrand-order-joins-the-armor

>AGP makes a Fate/Stay Night Saber, albeit based off of her appearance from Fate/Grand Order.
>Armored cloak becomes fuckhuge Excalibur in both regular and pointy as fuck variants.

Oh, the temptation is strong...
>>
>>6031848
>biscuit
>nazi
anon, I have some bad news for you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.