[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

File: Supa7.png (303KB, 496x498px) Image search: [Google]
Supa7.png
303KB, 496x498px
Can't believe that /toy/ doesn't talk about Motuc.
I know that these figures can be considered as statueshit, because of their lacks of posability, but come on !
Finally, we can buy a Teela or a Ram-Man at decent prices, and I assure you that this is our last chance.
Hop in, motherfuckers !
http://super7store.com/collections/all/Classics
>>
File: Victory NYAH!.gif (89KB, 325x245px) Image search: [Google]
Victory NYAH!.gif
89KB, 325x245px
Dis Gun Be Good.
I have a pretty good collection, but I will definitely snatch some of these up.
>>
>>6025354
Meh, I might get Teela for the blond head but I'd much rather a good Filmation or 200X version. Too bad they just crashed the market for the original (I ended up with 2 due to a rushed checkout back in the day).
>>
>>6025354
>No Evil-Lyn
Dropped.
>>
I've been wanting to get into this line for a while, but was too young early on in the line and couldn't afford to catch up. When I did have more money, they went onto the Filmation stuff; which I really don't like. My nostalgia lies in hand-me-down toys and the 2K3 cartoon(though I really like the mini comics, so alternate head Skeletor looks great). so this is a nice chance to finally get a decent collection.

Anywhere else to buy these? $12 shipping is a bit pricy. I may just hold off until I can buy 2 or 3.
>>
>>6025354
International shipping is way too much, I may get skeleton at least maybe he-man too.
>>
>>6025354
why is Super 7 putting them out instead of Matty?
>>
>>6025736

Matty is shutting down and Super 7 is taking over MotU and maybe possibly Thundercats as well but nothing has been officially confirmed on that front.
>>
>>6025354

Wait.. it's been a few hours since you posted this. These figures are still available unlike on Matty. WHAT MAD SORCERY IS GOING ON HERE?!
>>
>>6025704

Big Bad Toy Store has them for Preorder. But you're going to be paying $15 extra along with shipping. It's just better to bite the bullet and buy it directly from Super 7.
>>
>>6025889
Do you know what made to order means?
>>
>>6025899

It's just used to this stuff selling out quickly or Matty not having enough in stock. This is hard to register this, "made to order" meaning with MoTU.
>>
>>6025682
You're an idiot.
>>
>I know that these figures can be considered as statueshit, because of their lacks of posability

You've never handled one.
>>
>>6025909
He is exaggerating, but it's also funny when people call them highly articulated, they're fine at best, a lot of it has to do with the build tho, big muscles are hard.
>>
>>6025925
Did they get their ankle rockers back? No idea why Matty got rid of them.
>>
>>6025925
The Filmation 2.0 ones have shown how quickly they can be turned into modernish tier domestic figures. Hinged wrists and ML rockers did a lot, but the overlay crotch pieces are still pretty big killers. It's hard to imagine how they could get around it without sacrificing the aesthetics of a loincloth.

And you're spot on with the bulk issue. It's sort of like how Hasbro rarely even bothers giving their muscular BAFs double elbows or knees. There's just limitations that exist where the added joints don't amount to much range gain. No excuse for the female MOTUC lack of double joints, though.
>>
File: _heman-skeletor.jpg (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
_heman-skeletor.jpg
189KB, 800x600px
>>6025354
I never picked up Faker, is the orange battle armor available as a stand alone product anywhere? China sellers?
>>
>>6025354
So any word on how long they will have the orders up?
>>
>35 each
>ultimates set of 5
>175
What's the difference between buying this set and just putting all 5 of them in my cart and checking out
>>
Do you think they'll reissue the Filmation 2.0? I really had no interest in MOTU figures due to how retarded the matty subscription shit was.

Now that Super 7 is making this way easier to actually get the figures I feel like I need to pick up a skeletor figure, but I don't really want to settle with the classics if there is a chance that the Filmation one will get a reissue.
>>
>>6026438
Opening four other pages and clicking add to cart each time.

Super7 has announced that they will be renegotiating the shipping costs with usps and refunding the difference if they can strike a deal.
>>
File: TeelaSuper7.jpg (126KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
TeelaSuper7.jpg
126KB, 640x426px
>>6025938
It won't be easy, even chinese seller get their final auctions at 70$.
It's ridiculous.

>>6025909
Yeah, thank you, but the big disappointment is that you can make them sit. Even if you buy a custom throne for Skelly, it will look like shit.
The sorceress head can't move, and the way the wings have been designed reduces the movement to the maximum.
The sorceress IS statueShit, and not /toy/ related.
And do not talk to me about the Green Goddess who broke into tiny broken pieces, even if you don't touch it.

>>6025925
> He is exaggerating.
Thank you.
This guy get it.

>>6025704
> $12 shipping is a bit pricy.
These Amerifats don't know their luck.
To EuropFagCuckLand it cost 35$ and you always get customs taxes. ALWAYS.
Basically, we get these nices chinese figures for an average price of 85$.
... and I can't own a gun either.

>>6026438
>What's the difference between buying this set and just putting all 5 of them in my cart and checking out.
You just have to make a mouse clic. Totally worth it.
A bundled price for a Motuc figure ? Are you 12 ?

My baits are decent quality baits !
I'm craving for your (YOU)s
>>
>>6026463
... is that you can't make them sit.

orthographic error
>>
>>6026440

I've wondered this myself. I wouldn't mind a Skeletor, but fuck paying those aftermarket prices.

I'm surprised they started releasing these already. I thought Matty still had through December to release crap. I want that Clawful.
>>
>>6025905
Says the idiot.
>>
>>6025897
Here in Australia, BBTS ends up only being $3 more expensive due to Super7's cheapest shipping costing $32.
>>
>>6026562
Matty is operating through the end of the year. Filmation Clawful is due next month.

Super7 is just doing pre-orders - they're releasing in January.
>>
>>6026644
You're an idiot because you expect a brand new resurgence of a line by a new supplier, which stands on a razor's edge in regards to whether or not it will succeed, to cover every character you want right out the gate.

Again, you're an idiot. A fucking idiot, no less. Think about why you're dumb for 3 minutes before posting. It might help.
>>
If I were looking to grab some cool looking figures from the line, what would you guys recommend? I feel like the villains have cool designs but would like some input from collectors of the line.
>>
>>6026785
The villains, definitely. Demo Man, Two-Bad, and Callix are really cool. There's a ton of insane designs. Go to http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toycollection.php?id=14 because they have a good visual checklist to peruse.
>>
>>6026794
I I . a .
>>
File: 20161013_234440.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_234440.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>6026785

Personally, I'm interested in any designs of characters that aren't just vanilla humans (ie no he-man, he-ro, randor zodak, etc.) It's all subjective, really. If that's your thing, then that's your thing.
My thing is cyclops space mutant, or four armed titan or anthropomorphic video camera
>>
File: threeterrors-01-01_full.png (388KB, 1020x580px) Image search: [Google]
threeterrors-01-01_full.png
388KB, 1020x580px
>China versions when?
>>
>>6027068
TrapJaw, Blue Merman, Optik, Fisto, DemoMan, Snake MAA, 4-armed stone dude. Mah nigg.
>>
>>6027158
>DemoMan
DraegoMan, I meant.
>>
This was really cool of Super7 since many of these figures are stupid expensive on the secondary market right now.

I am more excited for December when they will announce the new figures for the line.
>>
I have all the snake men cause I'm a fag who loves scalies. I would love if Super did more of those...if there's even any more to do.
>>
>>6026682
Bro, USPS is fucking us all on Aussie shipping. I went to go ship a poster to Australia today. A fucking poster. $22 to Australia. What the fuck.
>>
File: _vs05.jpg (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_vs05.jpg
187KB, 1024x768px
>>6026463
>It won't be easy, even chinese seller get their final auctions at 70$.
For just the armor, not with the figure?
>>
>>6027233
Did you get the Serpentine King Hisss figure? As soon as I opened mine it jumped up to my top 15 MOTUC.
>>
File: fakerS7.jpg (133KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
fakerS7.jpg
133KB, 640x426px
>>6027298
70* for the entire figure, of course.
You surely know that it was from the "MOTU vs DC Toy R Us fucking special two pack ".
I'm platinum mad because it was a dick move from Matty, this armor is one of the rarest piece they made.
We can hope for a Special Armor pack from Super 7... if we Praise Kek.
>>
File: _skeletor feature-presentation.jpg (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
_skeletor feature-presentation.jpg
141KB, 800x600px
>>6028072
>surely know that it was from the "MOTU vs DC Toy R Us fucking special two pack
Yeah, I was hoping they released it in one of their Battle Packs, or there was a bootleg.

So my cheapest option is to buy a BA Skeletor and a can of orange Krylon. :-P
>>
>>6027374

Yes! Even just being a two legged snake monster, that thing was really awesome.
>>
>>6028906
That's what I love about it, you can put the halfway transformation head on the old Hisss to make it mad sweet, then just treat the snake body and legs as its own new snake man. Put the weapons in the snake mouths and it's a new dude.
>>
File: UninspiredPartSwapping.jpg (291KB, 800x355px) Image search: [Google]
UninspiredPartSwapping.jpg
291KB, 800x355px
>>6028889
Or you can go Full Part Swap Galactic Skeletor Body + Fakor Head + Battle Armor Skeletor.
> So my cheapest option is to buy a BA Skeletor and a can of orange Krylon.
Definitively, but don't forget to add a Primer layer before your paint.
>>
File: 0.gif (909KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
909KB, 600x539px
>>6025354
/toy/ only gave a shit about this line a few years back when they were giving them away at Big Lots for $10 each. They created many MOTC threads, but only did so to shit on the fans who payed $35 up for each figure by saying shit like......
> " Ha ha! You payed $40 for a figure that I just picked up for $10 for custom fodder."

This is one of the many gifs /toy/ used to start the BigLots threads with.
>>
I hope that this relaunch does well enough for them to put out Beastman, Tri-Klops, and the rest of the core group, at least. I'm sure plenty of people would pick up Fisto, too, judging by the prices on eBay.
>>
>>6030598
I kinda wonder how many people got more interested in MOTUC because of the BL sale and continued buying some. I know I did. Me and my brother hunted down Moss Man at the local BL's because he was our favorite vintage MOTU figure back in the 80s. Now I have dozens and really appreciate the line.
>>
File: IMG_2289[1].jpg (276KB, 1143x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289[1].jpg
276KB, 1143x857px
>>6030679
Those threads were pretty fun. MOTUC are fun toys, the problem with them is the terrible fandom in the .org (like a smaller, more condensed version of Transformers forum) and the general shittiness from Mattel themselves and Mattycollector. So hopefully Super7 will be better than Mattel.
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (117KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
117KB, 1000x750px
>>6030598
>>6030679
>>6030690
Good times. I still secretly long for when Mattel winds down production on the line they dump unsold stock there again. It would be a good ending.
>>
>>6030690

Bless you Sex Dungeon MotUC anon. Your pics always entertain.
>>
File: IMG_2311[1].jpg (243KB, 1143x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311[1].jpg
243KB, 1143x857px
>>6030704
I'm glad I'm still remembered. Most of My collection is in storage since I just moved a few months ago.

I'm still needing to get an Anti-Eternia He-Man.
>>
>>6030695
It would cheese SO MANY scalpers off if something like Anti-Eternia He-Man wound up on BL shelves for $10.

Or it would motivate the fuck out of them to drive around their entire state to every store and systematically buy all of them. Yeah, actually, that's the more likely thing.

Personally I'd rather have them sell the back stock to Super7. They already dumped a lot of it on the normal online Mattel shop, and Super7 seems pretty legit with how they handle sales and shipping.
>>
File: fullsizerender_2_1024x1024_full.jpg (319KB, 601x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizerender_2_1024x1024_full.jpg
319KB, 601x1024px
Am I the only one hype for the return of the classic 5inch line?
>>
Mattel's shop (not mattycollector) is having a sale on MOTUC

http://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/masters-of-universe-toys

Pretty good deals, and free shipping regardless of order size. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Sssqueeze, Multi-Bot, and Serpentine King Hssss.

mattycollector might have a better fire sale, but who knows. Black Friday is approaching and we haven't heard anything yet.
>>
>>6031817
>http://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/masters-of-universe-toys
Currently keep getting errors at the site. Really want a few figures, though.
>>
File: WTFisthisShit?.jpg (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WTFisthisShit?.jpg
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>6030751
They look like Bootlegs. =|
The sculptor of the "terror" heads is a child, right ?
Nice Move Super 7, nice move ...
>>
>>6031817
Nice. Grabbed Hordak, King Hssss, Darius, and Evil Seed. Are Vultak and the Laser Skeletor and He-Man figures any good?
>>
>>6032454
Vultak is pretty by-the-numbers as far as MOTUC goes, but it's a solid figure. I think it's a figure that would mostly appeal to someone who's pretty deep into the line.
>>
Black Friday sale has started on Matty. 40% off almost everything in the store and free US shipping.

I'm a huge faggot who loves She-Ra, so over the past couple days I've picked up Angella, Peekablue, Bow, Mermista, and Kowl and Loo-Kee between Shop Mattel and Matty. Worth noting is that they also have Light Hope, a sub figure, on Matty for $15. This might be the first time the "sub figures will never, ever be available for sale!" rule has been broken. Hopefully they break it for Despara whenever they clear out what they have left for her, I want evil butch Adora.
>>
>>6034115
The thing that really ticks me off is the Wilykittens two pack being massively discounted. I feel like such a fucking retard for buying it, especially because the next day Mattel was like "well lolz we dun wit TCats"

I'm pretending that the savings I am getting from these discounted figures is being subtracted from the amount I overpaid for the Wilykittens. Lying to yourself always helps to bottle up impotent rage.
>>
>>6034115
Thanks, Anon! Just grabbed some Snakemen.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.