[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five fucking years just to find out they did actually make these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1467950464097-1.jpg (74KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
1467950464097-1.jpg
74KB, 800x709px
Five fucking years just to find out they did actually make these figures before they were cancelled

I'm pretty mad right now
>>
>>6013070
they were probably asian exclusive or something so they never showed up. i DID see Cheetarah and Tigra at Ross though, like more than once.
>>
>>6013070
I almost got Mumm-Ra and the Snarf tank at Ross for super cheap.
>>
>>6013074
Never saw any other than Lion-o and Mumm-Ra
>>
>>6013070
Only the 3.75 inch were released though. Picked them up at five below when they were being clearanced out. They scale decent enough with the 6 inch figs.
>>
>>6013070
be angry, pedo scum
>>
>>6013765
Such projection
>>
>>6013760
I thought they'd be too small
>>
>>6013070
You didn't miss out. They sucked.

Mumm-Ra's battle form was okay and I somewhat recall Lion-O was adequate. But they were garbage even at clearance prices.

Thunder tank at deep clearance was okay as well. But not at full retail.
>>
File: Cheetara.jpg (73KB, 517x631px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetara.jpg
73KB, 517x631px
>>6013070
The cartoon was kinda cool. it was anime-styled, but they didnt do that shitty "limited animation" style things like that always do
>>
>>6013070
i was looking at them on ebay too, sucks about they're articulation though
>>
>>6015610
>>6014955
those are the cancelled 6 inch figures

the ones that were released only had 3 points of articulation
>>
>>6016469
The 6 inchers weren't cancelled. Maybe they just never got to your area? They were shelfwarming where I was. Although I vaguely recall they were sort of hot when they first came out.

As for the 4 inchers, like I said, Mumm-Ra and Lion-O were sorta okay. I think Tigra might have been somewhat okay as well. But yeah, the others were quite limited.
>>
>>6015063
too bad one of the staff got into a huge bitch tantrum on deviantART because someone critiqued his art. The CN execs weren't happy by the guy acting like Trump because his feewings wuz hurt by a comment. Some grown men just never grew the fuck up and act like they're entitled to a butt kissing.
>>
>>6015063
>The cartoon was kinda cool. it was anime-styled, but they didnt do that shitty "limited animation" style things like that always do

What about that episode with Jackalman and Monkian where they kept getting drawn in static, model sheet poses?
>>
>>6016813
The 6 inch wilytwins were never released, you dummy

you seriously can't tell the difference?
>>
>>6016813
What are you talking about. The whole line was cancelled.

The last of the 6 inchers became a bitch to find because of said cancellation.
>>
>>6016953
>>6017248
wut?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.