[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deflation >yen becoming stronger fuck shillary and fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: yen.png (111KB, 1124x506px) Image search: [Google]
yen.png
111KB, 1124x506px
>deflation
>yen becoming stronger

fuck shillary and fuck drumpf. the real question is, how will this affect my ability to buy nipponese plastic for the foreseeable future?
>>
It will cost you more.
>>
Get ready for import taxes.
>>
Markets are going to hate US for a while. This is because they knew the general road map for Hillary, they had no idea what Trump could or could not do because he doesn't make sense.

I'll put it to you this way: If you had a choice between an onahole that is dull, plain, but sturdily built so that even 500 shots later, it's good to go after a wash, and one that has a 50-50 shot between giving you the best blowjob of your life or castrating you and setting your pubes ablaze, and both cost exactly the same, which are you more likely to buy?
>>
>>6011925
maybe, maybe not, shillary woulda proposed another tpp bs thing to fuck us raw. We might see a huge increaase, or none at all.
>>
Everything will go back to normal

The same thing happened after Brexit
>>
>>6011929
I think we can make a simpler analogy
Hillary is an old worn out cat
Trump is Schrödinger's cat
>>
>>6011930
>we might see a huge increaase
that's what I'm afraid of. it's a terrible thing to be uncertain about
>>
File: 1404485639678.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
1404485639678.gif
422KB, 268x288px
Oh yeah baby. Burn USD burn.
>>
>>6011930
Trump will pass TPP though, as it favors rich people.
>>
>>6011971
on second thought, Obama will pass it before he leaves, and it's got so many hooks in it that once it is passed, it can't be repealed. Enjoy prison time for MP3 downloading, no generic medications, and going to jail if you write a negative product review that could cost a business profits.
>>
>>6011974
Didn't it get throw out recently though?
>>
>>6011975
HA! Hell no! I don't even know what's keeping it from passing since the majority of the government and various other countries are for it!
>>
>>6011978
I can answer it, due to multiple people writing in and shitting on senators who dared pass it, it kinda hit a stalemate. They still wanna slip it in the backdoor, but they think it's not looking like it will because of Trump getting in and his distaste for it.

Apparently., they still want to get it in befor e he gets sworn in, and they're still pedaling it as good for countries when it punishes everyone but the biggest of the big fish.
>>
File: ren08.jpg (58KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
ren08.jpg
58KB, 600x857px
>>6011929
>>6011934
>>
This election proved that rednecks deserve genocide. They believe in a fake deity, they listen to the shittiest form of music known as country, they drive pickup trucks even when they aren't hauling heavy loads, and they litter their front yards with car parts. They are below the level of wild animals and are a detriment to society.
>>
it hasn't even been half a day yet
>>
>>6011911
Trump has called out Japan by name "screwing us on trade deals." often using it synonymously with China. which is really bizarre and rednecky of him.
He probably got screwed in some business deal, and is super salty, but it makes me think there are some archaic trade agreements between US/Japan that haven't changed since WWII, and Japan is hoping they don't change.
>>
>>6012056
He's calling out Japan for something outside trade. He's referencing the fact we have bases in Japan (and troops) and they aren't paying us enough to do that. It's an agreement related to the treaty signed after WW2 where we limited their military strength.

Basically he wants us to pull troops out of Japan and let them build an army however big they want to protect themselves. It would affect Japan but it's not trade deal related.
>>
>>6012066
That was one of his new talking points, but before his talking only about trade relations.
Also Japan already has a small JSDF. So why would they want to pay more for a base and soldiers regular people don't want around anyway. Also I don't think the US military wants to leave Japan because of North Korea.
>>
>exchange rate drops form 105.24 to 101.36
>as of right now it's back to 104.37 and is still in an upward trend
Well that panic lasted all of 24 hours. We will probably be back up to 105 by the end of the day.
>>
>>6011971
>Trump
>Passing TPP
How does it feel to not know what you're talking about?
>>
>>6012148
See? Like I said, exactly like Brexit.
>>
>>6012148
This.

Reminder for everyone that is so painfully young that you weren't even voting a mere 8 years ago: the markets dropped like a brick the night of Obama's victory.

Why? Because people are irrational and panic-driven dumbfucks that lack the ability to understand that one person or one event won't have profound impacts on the direct market. Why do you think gold only "surges," rather than appreciating at a pace equal to above other investments over a set time period? Because nobody fucking invests heavily in it until they're scared and stupid enough to.

It's a giant global economic machine, and the importance of one presidential election or one future administration is basically akin to a single screw holding together a small and inconsequential plastic panel above your car's radio. The car will still run just fine, even if the screw is loose and rattles.
>>
>>6012293
This fluctuation is only good for the people planning to short-sale and buy up the (temporarily) lowered priced shares. Long-term investors will see a dip in stock values but most will return to their steady paces for dividends.

CAPTCHA: Waterfalls.
>>
>>6012143
Japan wants us out of Okinawa, period.
>>
If the dollar falls I'll be able to buy anerican shit. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>6012357
No, some of the residents do. The government feels differently.
>>
>exchange rate now at 105.74
>didn't even take 24 hours to rebound AND improve past the 105.24 high from when Clinton was projected to win
>exchange rate improving from 103 a week ago was due to Clinton polls showing her winning by a landslide
Wow, so not only did this have zero impact on the exchange rate long-term but it's also improving beyond what it was. Good times.
>>
>>6012490
stock markets just hit all-time highs too
>>
>>6011911
>fuck shillary and fuck drumpf
How's grade school treating you?
>>
>>6012490
>not even president yet and he's having a positive impact on USD valuation
>>
>>6011911
>Yen increasing in value
>bad
>>
All i know is that my currency had a quick dip in value but is pretty much back to where it was two days ago, so i guess from here it's the usual whims of the trade.

Honestly Brexit took longer to recover from.
>>
>>6012536
Yep. Just hammers home how inconsequential a single event like an election actually is: the market has been climbing for quite some time, before any election (or primary) projections were even possible. Trump's win meant nothing in the grand scheme, the market just kept doing what it has been doing for years with only a small blip akin to Brexit night.
>>
>>6011974
>>6011971
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trade-mcconnell-idUSKBN1343DW
>>
>>6012467
seriously this. Japan is perfectly happy to let the US pay to keep china away.
>>
>>6011971
One of trumps big points was no to TPP and fix NAFTA. What >>6011974 would be the most likely
>>
>mods made thread not bump
The fuck? It has to do with the commerce surrounding the toy industry
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.