[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mezco one:12 a quality line worth getting? Please post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-19-58-54.png (117KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-19-58-54.png
117KB, 540x960px
Is Mezco one:12 a quality line worth getting? Please post yor pics and feedback.
>>
>>6009967
make me
>>
>>6009967
If you like Star Trek, Dredd, or DKR Batman: Yeah, 100%.

If you like Marvel characters or other DC characters aside from DKR Batman: Fuck no.
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6009967
this retard >>6010098 doesnt have the recently released cap or Shadowland DD so he cant say shit.
These figures are outstanding in hand trust me, dont trust the pics, every reviewer online will also tell you so. I'm still waiting for Mezco to send me my Shadowland DD which is also getting great reviews online.
Also TDK Batman is goat
>>
>>6010223
So that head sculpt doesn't look like shit in person? I'm having a hard time believing that.

I can imagine the hideous stitch job looking better in person, but the head sculpt I doubt.
>>
I wish mezco would make a line of figures that don't use cloth goods.

They seem to be pretty decent when it comes to sculpting heads and the plastic details. They also seem to be pretty good with accessories as well. So if they started make pure ABS, PVC figures with cloth only used for capes, I think they would be able to compete with figuarts.

But man, 90% of their cloth costumes end up looking like shitty fitting pajamas.
>>
File: yummy.jpg (77KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
77KB, 637x960px
>>6010237
i wish they would go back and give us hellboy quality figures
i have comic hellboy, sammael and kroenen and they're still fucking awesome
>>
just received Dredd, 10/10
>>
>>6010223
Jesus that cloth looks like shit. I'm just glad I don't give a fuck about capeshit.
>>
>>6010223
I think that looks fucking great thanks anon you convinced me. I'm eyeing Spaceghost and Punisher.
>>
>>6010231
I think it looks great to be honest, reminds me too much of the "i feel sick" captain america from the movie with the rubber ears though.
>>6010264
Same, but I think they're not legally allowed to because of shitbro, this was basically the only way they could get us premium quality figures in anyway. Ah well, least the Punisher looks GOAT.
>>
I only have judge dredd since he was cheap, but my friend has black daredevil and armored Batman. If you have the money to spend they are definitely worth it.
>>
>>6010223
>doesnt have the recently released cap or Shadowland DD so he cant say shit
>you must buy trash to know it's trash
Wow look at how smart this guy is

Wow
>>
>>6010237
>>6010406
it makes sense to me that when you see one of these mezcos in a picture the cloth jumps out at you. We're already under the assumption that since we've seen cloth on other bigger figures like megos and whatnot, we get the feeling that these guys are bulky as shit with the clothes in the pics. But honestly my niggers, when theyre in your hand you notice the quality and that it isnt bad at all, its a small 6" figure so there actually isnt a lot of cloth.

>>6010696
yes it's a risk to buy one at first glance if you're sceptical, but man once you have one you know its not trash
>>
>>6010793
Pretty much.

The texture on the clothes is noticeable in photos and in person, but in person, you don't see the actual threads. You just see it as blurry, and for clothes, does it matter if it looks blurry?
It's like the opposite of corduroy pants. In person it's noticeable as fuck, on your computer screen you don't notice they're cords.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.