[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the season has started and the toys are out and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: TOY-004999.jpg (93KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-004999.jpg
93KB, 351x450px
So the season has started and the toys are out and it's about time we started talking about Applimon again.

And of course digimon merch of all sorts is welcome as well.
>>
File: TOY-005002.jpg (70KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-005002.jpg
70KB, 400x350px
All three of the alternate slides are 600ish yen each and seem like an easy way to get more chips.
>>
I was watching this but the subtitles sucked so bad that I had to drop it.
>>
File: TOY-005003.jpg (68KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-005003.jpg
68KB, 400x376px
>>6002992
I have a pretty strong dedication to the franchise so I'm gonna struggle through it and hope the subs matures as the MC (hopefully) matures

On toy topic,. I'm sad that the device seems to just be a noisemaker and (I'm pretty sure) doesn't have a game in it.
It does look pretty nice though.
>>
File: TOY-005001.jpg (73KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-005001.jpg
73KB, 400x365px
Does anyone know what the watch and tablet do?
>>
>>6002995
Those subs have gotten worse over time, though
>>
>roleplaymon nothing ever
fuck this toyline, i want my digimon roto
>>
>>6003019
That's pretty unfortunate. I've only seen the first episode so far so I can't really judge that yet.

Hopefully someday someone better will pick it up.
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (1).jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
Damn, I just made a separate thread, I didn't realize there was already a thread about Digimon toys.

>>6003176

Any advide on where to get this one toy? There's way too many chinese knockoffs around, and it gets very difficult to tell where to buy for someone with zero experience like me.
>>
>these designs
why the fuck does everything need to pander to yokai watch faggots?? what set digimon apart was the cool giant monsters not just cute little ones jesus christ
>>
>>6003219
>Pandering to:
I believe the correct term is children.

They're pandering to children.

Because children, are the market who spend money on this stuff.

And children who spend money on this stuff like Yokai watch.

I'm not a huge fan of most of the designs either, bit I'm SURE bigger more badass monsters will arrive down the line like they always have.
>>
>>6002992
>>6002995
What fansub is working on this series? And where can I download it?

Please spoonfeed me on this, I don't have much experience downloading current anime series, I was just lurking here for the toys.
>>
Too bad that bad guys usually don't get posable figures. Cameramon and Mienumon are nifty AF
>>
Ordered the applidriver off hlj last night so I could ship it with some kamen rider nonsense.

I resisted the special pack because I really don't need the watch (that doesn't seem to do anything)
And one two more chips is not enough to make me drop an extra $10 when I can get a whole gaschapon set for $20.

I'll probably pick up the "covers" one by one over the next few months.
>>
>>6003219
Cry some more
>>
File: 6804113_orig.png (1009KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
6804113_orig.png
1009KB, 1100x618px
>>6003219
it makes me miss Xros Wars. Sure it got old really fast, most of the fusions and evos were stupid and their last series sucked balls, but they still new how to design a digimon
>>
>that music
>lights look pretty fucking bright

Seems pretty cool, even if it is just a noise maker. The mons are pretty small as another anon pointed out, but it still looks like they've managed to retain the style. Does anyone know enough nip or about the series to understand how it interacts with the 3ds game and app? I'm a sucker for gachapon, but don't see myself getting all that much use out of a toy based around it. Waiting for a package isn't really the same as pulling a draw and seeing what you got right away.
>>
>>6004873
I'm just guessing this from how I've seen they work and havnt read anything on the topic.

But I'm pretty sure the chips /applidriver use NFC to communicate.

This means that the chips can most likely be read by the -NEW- 3DS' amiibo reader.

So it's probably just touch the chip to the touch screen and that perk unlocks
>>
>>6004862
>Xroswars knew how to design a digimon

>Posts naked lady with a sword

Come on guy
Tactimon was a boss. Mad leomon was a great addition to that family.
Bagramon were pretty sweet looks that fit perfectly with others in the metal empire family.
Even gumdramon was pretty awesome.

And your example is "tits w/sword"?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.