[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is time /toy/ to confess your sins! Reveal your most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

It is time /toy/ to confess your sins!

Reveal your most horrible toy secrets.
>>
I've bought more Mattel items this year than any other company.
>>
I haven't touched any of my SHFs or figmas in months.
>>
I love startling necanons
>>
i bought a figma drossel charming to oogle over but i got ashamed and gave it to my wife
>>
>>5990376
I've fapped over simulated sex scenarios with my Figma while I had Spider-Man stand in as the male doing the deed. Basically I get the two figures to touch and do lewd things to each other all while I'm furiously fapping over the events transpiring before my eyes.
>>
My figures have been boxed for the past year and I'm considering to sell most of them

I'm starting to believe scales are much better than jointed figures
>>
>>5990602

Whatcha got, anon?
>>
>>5990602
They generally are for humanoids. Better sculpt in general even disregarding the joint cuts, excellent paint apse if you're getting pvc statues, and theyou have some composition that a jointed figure won't be able to reproduce because range of motion on figures will always be mediocre.

Robots on the other hand are always better when articulated
>>
I smoke weed near my unglassed figures.
>>
I prefer mega bloks to lego.
>>
File: 4L_Il26RwZI.jpg (850KB, 2143x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Il26RwZI.jpg
850KB, 2143x2448px
I bought some bootleg PAKs. Fuck if I'll ever pay full price to Square Enix when they mostly look bootleg quality to begin with.
>>
I had to stop buying figmas because I broke five in a row with my hamhands
>>
>>5990861
How's the build quality?
>>
>>5990410
this, also

>As time goes on I find it harder and harder to pull the trigger on things even if I want them and I refuse to put forth the effort to learn how to make things I know I want
>>
>>5991081
Seconded. I've considered getting a bootleg PAK.
>>
I've spent $1700 this year on toys despite making barely above minimum wage.

Shit's embarrassing when I think about it, not because of my poorfaggotry but because I think that out of that $1700 that I spent this year, I enjoyed maybe $200 worth of the purchases. It's shaming me out of the hobby.
>>
>>5990410
What do you have?
>>
I've hardly felt a thing since the doctor gave me a six month prognosis, but I do feel a tinge of sadness knowing I'll probably never experience MP-36 or figuarts Grevious.
>>
>>5991226
Thats not a sin though. This is just sympathy bait. Rest in piss.
>>
>>5991241

It makes me feel guilty.
>>
>>5991254
Now i feel guilty. Sorry anon. Enjoy the toys you can. May none of your wants be delayed.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (50KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
50KB, 760x570px
>>5990382
Duuuude. That's nasty

I often prefer fakes to imports because I feel better playing with them
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 126x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 126x159px
>>5990376
I have sold an original SHF SS Vegeta and a BS Boba fett bootlegs packed in real boxes, sold as officials here on the BST for scalper prices.
>>
>>5990376
I paid $50 for an amiibo. It just got a rerelease and it's easy available at retail now.
>>
>>5990861
The only bootleg paks are metal gear right? I want to get some ff7, street fighter and bayonetta paks but not pay crazy prices.
>>
>>5991373
Copied from BTS and it triggered anons their.

Now I know it's bait.
>>
>>5991455
Im the same guy and im confessing here.
>>
File: bukkake.jpg (21KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
bukkake.jpg
21KB, 450x375px
>>5991373
You are true scum
>>
>>5991226
doctors gave me a similar prognosis 10 years ago, hell, I'm still here.
>>
>>5991400
Nah, there's quite a few PAK bootlegs. Any on eBay from sellers located in China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan is 99.99% a bootleg (some are pilfered from the actual assembly and sold illegally, but they're a minority). Look for a figure with nothing but stock photos, sometimes you'll get an actual pic of the figure and it'll just look 'off' compared to the stock photos.

But, still curious on how the build of the bootleg PAKs are. I've had bootleg Figmas' joints shear into pieces right out of the box and some that weren't even able to stay together because of poor construction.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (21KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
21KB, 400x362px
>>5991263
It was MOTUC, classic WWE wrestlers, and the Multiverse DKR stuff, so I have no regrets. They're awesome figures. Pic related is one of the things I got.

I just know it's a sin of the highest degree to buy Mattel, just like how you'll burn in hell if you ever [spoiler]hold hands with a girl[/nospoilerson/toy/]
>>
>>5990376
i hate toys
>>
>>5990546
Yeah, but which one?
>>
Having figures and items (or, rather, GETTING them) is more important to me than actually owning them for purpose.

I have all these ideas about getting figures to pose and set up dioramas, and taking photos for OC, etc and as soon as I get an item, I take it out of the box (assemble it for playmo), pose it once, and then it goes back into storage to make room for more stuff.
>>
I've started getting into vinyls and statues, because I haven't touched my toys in months.
Literally a pile of unopened boxes in my room due to lack of space
>>
>>5990376
i lost a hand to a nendoroid and i looked everywhere but can't find it.
>>
File: 1413328511452.png (600KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1413328511452.png
600KB, 900x810px
>>5992300
>i lost a hand to a nendoroid
Must have been one vicious Nendo.
>>
>>5991539
Sorry. Both buyers never noticed. If no ones the wiser whos to say i committed any offense. Just goes to show you its all about perception. Bootlegs are sometimes as convincing as the real thing. Especially if you think you are getting the real mccoy ;^)
>>
>>5991397
>I paid $50 for an amiibo
which one/?
>>
>>5990777
straight to hell. child!
>>
>>5991149
I normally try to avoid that by thinking "will i forget about this figure in a few days if i just don't buy it? do i really want it or is this an impulse buy?" I hade a real problem with impulse purchases, not thinking clearly before buying, so i really need to objectively think hard before buy anything.
>>
>>5996562
I'm with you, brother. It can sometimes be a struggle if you're looking at an item in your cart or in a listing with "pre-order" status and thinking about how much you want it in the here and now. There's also the "I get it now or I might regret not getting it" mentality, which is hard to overcome because we've all had at least one regret where we missed out on something.

I recently had a moment of clarity with a $110 pre-order item looming and set to be released within days, and cancelled it. I thought to myself that, while I like the character, I would enjoy other things more with the same money spent. So it took away both my justification and my motivation for getting it. Not from poorfaggotry, but rather from the rationalization that I just wouldn't enjoy it as much as other upcoming things and therefore I could do without it.

Personally I feel like step by step it's helping me mature in the hobby.
>>
>>5996599
definitely agree, dude. It makes me appreciate the figures i do end up getting much more. They're not surrounded by crap i could so easily have done without.
>>
I collect NECA megos
>>
I genuinely enjoy toys and wish all of you faggots would stop shitposting long enough to enjoy some of them too.
>>
I made one of my figmas touch my dick when I was really in the mood. Didn't hotglue or anything, just a touch. It wasn't as exciting as I expected at the time and I'm embarrassed I actually did it. I've vowed to never sell that figure because I'd just feel bad for whoever bought it.
>>
>>5997103
But I love shitposting almost as much as I love toys
>>
>>5990376
Dear Father I paid $110 on this shit

Put down a bid that I thought I wouldn't win and kind of regret it
>>
Please don't spend over retail for hasbro figures.
>>
>>5990376
I stick toy light sabers in my dick, feels good man.
>>
>>5997240
Jesus
>>
>>5997230
ouch
>>
>>5997240
Try a firecracker next time.
>>
File: ok.jpg (27KB, 326x448px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
27KB, 326x448px
>>5997240
Urethral sounding with toy light sabers.
Okay then.
If it brings you joy, no judgment. Play safe, anon, play safe.
>>
File: 1200x630_titanfall2_pop-1000x525.jpg (114KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630_titanfall2_pop-1000x525.jpg
114KB, 1000x525px
>>5990376
Im considering getting the popshit titans and throwing away their boxes and removing all logos that would make anyone think they were pops
>>
I bought the Neca Dante and I won't even let it out of the box it shipped in because of his hideous face,I don't even like thinking about it.
If you're going to spend 7 years designing a toy make sure it looks good.
>>
>>5997392
they look pretty cool

is the titan regular pop size, or the pilot?
>>
I don't even collect Transformers I just like trolling their general because it's so easy.
>>
>>5999762
Titans are 6 inch
pilots are 1.27 inch
>>
>>6000709
fuck.
meant for >>5999199
>>
File: Futaba1461834598.jpg (375KB, 575x768px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba1461834598.jpg
375KB, 575x768px
>>5990376
I preordered this fucking thing despite still living at home, my parents being conservative as fuck and me being a closet faggot.
>>
>>5990376
I use my toys more like statues in that I mostly just leave them in a single pose for months until I get bored of the pose and decide to switch things up. They're like cute decorations for me since I'm not a photographer nor do I really play with them.

The exception are my Transformers, I pose them regularly.
>>
>>6000841
You absolute madman.
>>
I started to collect bjds to live my abdl lifestyle vicariously through them.
>>
I bought bootleg Hasbro Black Series figures and a bootleg Revoltech Protect Gear.
I gave over 100$ to bootleg sellers on Ebay listing PAKs and figuarts for 20$ each. Never got a single figure but I got the money back, I assume the sellers cancelled their Paypal accounts and it came out of Paypals pocket which is alright though.
I also mix china superheroes minifigures with original Lego.

>>6000982
I thought this is what everyone does.
>>
>>5991397
Hahahahaahahaha
>>
>>6000985
>my abdl lifestyle
The heck is adbl? Is this another one of those ridiculous obscure in-group acronyms that people utilize because they want to feel special? Or some sort of medical condition?
>>
>>6000985
gonna need pics
>>
I'm a moderate furfag and would buy well-done furfaggotry-based figures if they existed. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) they don't, as far as I know anyway.
>>
>>6001178
Googled it, stands for "Adult Baby Diaper Lover".
So it's basically a fetish.

>>6000985
I collect BJDs myself and I can't imagine how this works out.
So you just put your dolls in (miniature) diapers?
Lots of them already look like children, so unless the doll looks like you/is some beefy EID-like dude I don't really see the point.
>>
>>5990861
Looks like he's got downs
>>
File: 1476779685378.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1476779685378.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>>6000841
While on the fag train: I'm considering getting a dakimakura with a sexy muscleguy on it. They are kinda rare though and most of the good ones I've seen were custom ordered. Truth is my bf broke up with me 2 years ago and I still feel extremely lonely at nights.
>>
>>6002585
>So it's basically a fetish
Not surprised.

>>6002626
Have you thought about accepting Jesus Christ into your heart? Dude was fucking ottermode as hell, you'd think gays would be all over that.
>>
File: Hi_Q-3.jpg (32KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hi_Q-3.jpg
32KB, 575x700px
I randomly brought this guy out of my closet and proceeded to beat him with a leatherman multi tool until he was scrap.

I have no idea why I did it, was probably 11 or 12 at the time.
>>
File: zDQheLRsnYz5HDm.jpg (56KB, 351x470px) Image search: [Google]
zDQheLRsnYz5HDm.jpg
56KB, 351x470px
I took one of my brothers many stuffed animals, cut a hole in between its legs, put some tissue round the edges inside, fucked it and chucked it.
pic related
>>
File: shf_burning009.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
shf_burning009.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
>>6000841
I wish there were more male lewds.

Or at least all Figuarts Kamen Rider having Burning Agito-tier asses.
>>
Nearly all of my toys have at least some minor damaging to them due to hamhandling them. But i pose them in my shelf in a way that you dont see the damage. Among them are very rare and expensive ones as well, and i never learn.
>>
>>5991959
i agree Mattel is doing good

my sin is that most imports are complete shitarse
>>
I recently bought a Matchbox car gift pack, opened it, swapped out a model I wanted with a random one, super-glued it back closed, and returned it for full price.
>>
>>6003070
you monster
>>
I have occasionally brought a figure into the shitter with me when I knew I was going to be in there for a while. I also don't really wash my hands after I go to the bathroom, but I never really do that.
>>
I browse toy semi-regularly and haven't bought anything in over a year.

>>6001227
I'd buy a shark girl in a heartbeat
>>
>>6004971
I lurk the living shit out of this hell-hole and I haven't gotten anything for over a year either.
I am responsible, if there is no need to get anything new then dont get them if you dont need them

Only things I have interest in getting is that 1/6th scale Bastion (if it manages to come out before blizzard stops them) and the next Hot Toys War Machine when that comes out.

oh, and that mascot for Kojima productions when that comes out
>>
>>5997230
Sorry. Off topic does anyone have the bootleg archangel? If so is worth it?
>>
>>5990376
I've purchased well over a thousand dollars of toys in just this year alone to satisfy a bizarre and sexual desire to own them and fill some sort of hole in my life that i'm now completely aware of but unsure of what. Even though i know for sure that toys won't be able to end this horrible void in myself, i still have this insistent urge to collect more, and i often find myself wasting hours trying to control myself.

Also i have a near irrational affection for any furry toys because i'm a fucking faggot, and it's the only reason i lurk in the BJD threads.
>>
I genuinely really like pop vinyl.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.