[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just love mezco 's one 12 figures. Anyone know why so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: received_10208767243353263.jpg (78KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208767243353263.jpg
78KB, 960x1280px
I just love mezco 's one 12 figures. Anyone know why so many releases got
Pushed back? The Frankenstein Monster figure should have been released already but now has a release for next year.
>>
Because they are an overrated company that got popular off of one figure, and then tried to expand far too quickly.
>>
>>5983379
>Anyone know why so many releases got
>Pushed back
As far as I can remember, only one release to date hasn't been pushed back. At this point that's just their MO.

I love them too, though. Except their Marvel and DC shit that's not artist specific. Fuck them, don't bother making that garbage.
>>
File: Hellboy7.jpg (343KB, 1550x901px) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy7.jpg
343KB, 1550x901px
>>5983541
> they are an overrated company that got popular off of one figure
You mean Hellboy?
They didn't just make one either.

They're probably the only company that continued producing figures from the high point of the high quality of the mid-00s, like McFarlane and Toy Biz.
They contracted a bit after that, but they never stopped using A+ paint apps and they're expanding again, building ontop of their high point from back then.
>>
I only have Spock. Really great figure, but so far I have no interest in any others.

Thought I might like their Yellow Daredevil, but the stylization of their Marvel stuff leaves me cold.

Not into Trek enough to want more than Nimoy.

Still, Spock is fantastic. If they could turn out Doctor Who figures as good as Spock, I'd be down for some of them. 2nd, 4th, and 10th Doctors especially. I'd pay through my left nostril if they required it. (Are you listening, Mezco?)
>>
Too me the Batman figure is just amazing. It just feels very sturdy and it's super fun to pose. It's a figure everyone should own. The judge dredd is good too but he is too slim. I just don't know how they will keep this up. They have already announced so many figures for 2017. And if all the 2016 figures got pushed back. I guess all the 2017 figures will come out in 2018
>>
>>5985151
>but they never stopped using A+ paint apps
Kek. Funny you should say that when the Sammael figure had a shit ton of missing paint apps especially when you compare it to stills from the film.
>>
File: Constable Zuvio.jpg (320KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Constable Zuvio.jpg
320KB, 612x380px
>>5992124
To be fair, you have to remember that most movie toys are made a year before the movie is released in the theaters, so they usually base the toys off of concept art.
A lot can change inbetween being shown the art and when the movie is finally released.
>>
>>5988674
> Too me the Batman figure is just amazing. It just feels very sturdy and it's super fun to pose. It's a figure everyone should own.

the cult of mezco
>>
>>5985443
>Doctor Who

Whoa. A Tom Baker fig is this line would be amazing. Dat scarf.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.