[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell are Hatchimals and why are some of them $60

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 914Xpxn14KL._SL1500_.jpg (364KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
914Xpxn14KL._SL1500_.jpg
364KB, 1500x1500px
What the hell are Hatchimals and why are some of them $60 while others are $125?
>>
They all have the same retail price. Some are store exclusives.
>>
>>5975445
I hated when I saw the signs in store that it was a "surprise". No images had been released of the actual animals besides some kids holding eggs. Like a parent wants to preorder something and drop 60 bucks on something they know nothing about.
>>
>>5975651
>expecting parents to spend 60 dollars on any child's toy
>>
>>5975445
As far as I can tell each unit has a 50/50 chance of being one of two colors. I'' guessing the pricy ones are the more popular color of the more popular/rare pairs.
>>
>>5975445
There are 4 different standard types of eggs, 8 "normal" different hatchimals. You can get one of 2 hatchimal from each egg and you can tell which two options you have based on the color of the dots on the egg. The standard/normal hatchimals are the kinds in OP's pic; they look pretty much like birds.

There are also "special" type of hatchimals, like ones with bear ears or butterfly traits or unicorn horn. I would guess the more expensive ones are these ones.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.