[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General /tfg/ "Well That's Just Prime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 91

File: well that's just prime.jpg (82KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
well that's just prime.jpg
82KB, 500x527px
Old Thread >>5966083
>>
First for pics of Triggerhappy

Sheeeyt might have to buy him.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/inhand-images-of-triggerhappy-and-getaway-from-titans-return-wave-3-deluxe-case-assortment/36536/

Dat everything
>>
>>5967761
I'll wait for Takara's better looking version
>>
File: test.jpg (53KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
53KB, 637x960px
Another pic of legends lio convoy from the tf_pr account.

Astrotrain gun repaint confirmed included

>>5967762
I dunno, it...could end up with less detail, maybe a new head if that works for you
>>
>>5967761
god dammit...right in muh G1
>>
File: top secret lio convoy prototype .jpg (760KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
top secret lio convoy prototype .jpg
760KB, 1600x1200px
>>5967763
Please convince me not to buy another repaint.

I'm serious, that maximal symbol is hypnotic
>>
>>5967763

Need it. Bought.
>>
File: test.jpg (48KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
48KB, 960x737px
Apparently MB-11 leader class prime reissue has articulated thumbs.

So he got a slight retooling, is this right?
>>
What's so horrible about Optibotimus? Thew doesn't review most of the figures, so who should I watch for reviews? EmGo didn't seem very good.
>>
File: 105zjti.jpg (117KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
105zjti.jpg
117KB, 800x580px
>>5967767
If that Sentinel head doesn't bother you get it, also another for this.
>>
>>5967780
Peaugh. He's not exciting, but he generally gets the job done promptly.

I'm about to sleep and don't have the time or energy to describe why Optibotimus a shit. Someone tag in and help me out.
>>
File: broadside retooling theory.jpg (697KB, 2632x1200px) Image search: [Google]
broadside retooling theory.jpg
697KB, 2632x1200px
While we are with joy about lio convoy, I've been thinking, what about broadside, how is his jet mode attained?

Well, I know the jet cockpit is pure kibble located where AT's TM cockpit lies, so it would hinge there and perhaps...rotates? (if someone could post a backview that'd help, I swear I seen the jet cockpit sitting upright on his back, and trying to wrap my head around how it goes to pic on the right, I'm sure that's how it goes)

The arms are easy, they don't fuse to make anything anymore and are virtually new parts with fist that swivel inwards (thus wrist are hollow, but we're used to this), though unlike AT I suspect the fold mechanism has been removed.

The legs have been bugging me for awhile, while I can fold the legs in an approximation I can't angle them the same, until I (sadly) stared at his crotch, it seems they rotated the crotch section (which is a new part, that just operates the same, same with thighs so only engineering is left from AT) that allows the legs to fold like pic on the right.

While I still find the jet mode hideous, it does show how much they put into him
>>
>>5967772
The hands were changed for the last release of the mold as an Asia exclusive already. I think it was last year.
>>
>>5967785
Reason why I suspect the crotch is rotated despite the jet mode and my abomination being identical is this shot, AT's crotch hole is on his ass, so unless that's just a screw hole throwing me off and they done something else to the legs I suspect something has been done with at least the crotch.

Or maybe they even got rid of the accordion assembly and swapped it with a swivel which may give broadside more articulation
>>
>>5967780
He's actually pretty informative and honest which is pretty rare amongst reviewers. People just hate him because he's an idiotic and annoying cunt and most are too dumb to differentiate the person from his work.
>>
>>5967781
I actually really like this (although the paint is a bit sloppy on the better pictures in its thread), but the deco itself is solid. If this is what we were getting, sans the wings probably, I would absolutely buy it.
>>
File: shock and awe.gif (389KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
shock and awe.gif
389KB, 300x230px
>takara uses the alpha trion mold
>despite being loosely accurate to one form only
>there is a chance the laser prime and tank voyager megatron molds could be used

I sense old RiD scourge and megatron is another deco coming, but...would we get these?

More importantly, what deco would megatron use, drenched in silver like his leader class before him, or would takara throw a curve ball and give him a g2 camo
>>
>>5967806
I'm expecting a Slamdance from Takara, either with the Overlord/Skyshadow mold or from the Megs mold. Though if they just spew him out as another Megs, I hope we get the G2 camo.
>>
File: archforce.jpg (37KB, 475x320px) Image search: [Google]
archforce.jpg
37KB, 475x320px
>>5967806

Archforce
>>
File: RMtoy_reverse_convoy.jpg (104KB, 709x402px) Image search: [Google]
RMtoy_reverse_convoy.jpg
104KB, 709x402px
>>5967806
Reverse Convoy with another Sentinel Prime face
>>
>>5967813
Those cassette guys into those?

That's more an aaron archer thing than john warden, as for takara doing that we'll get thunderwing before that

>>5967816
Not a fan of the deco but still, camo's make me feel good inside

>>5967819
I hope they don't abuse the head, technically the convoy bat use is because its ehobby.

You know what would be cool though, your idea but remove the TM figure and just have 2 faces on the one singularly balljointed head, it'd be shit but it'd be perfect unless they gave us 2 headmasters
>>
>>5967788
Go away, Optibotimus
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 798x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 798x840px
>>5967753
I might be the only person in the world who has had no QC issues with Titans return.
>>
>>5967827
I...I don't think optibotimus would call himself an idiotic cunt, I'd think he'd say "I'm human, sometimes I can be a bit childish and make mistakes, b-b-but aren't we all?"

I tried to imitate his voice saying that and it worked, it was just as cringe worthy
>>
File: prime thinking.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prime thinking.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>5967828
So your skullsmasher has tight legs, your scourge's titan master has a tight fit, your legends wheelie holds together fine in alt mode, your power master prime has his inner forarms painted and your highbrow's head doesn't sit that high up?

Or did you only buy hardhead blurr and hardhead and was done?
>>
>>5967830
>I tried to imitate his voice saying that

Let me fix that

>"I'm, like, human, and sometimes I can be a bit, like, childish, and m-make [jump cut due to emotional breakdown] m-mistakes, b-b-but aren't w-we [another awkward jump cut] all?"
>>
File: Triggerhappy-Getaway-4[1].jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Triggerhappy-Getaway-4[1].jpg
118KB, 720x960px
>this complete lack of paint

ahahahahahahaha
>>
File: laughing.png (774KB, 843x639px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
774KB, 843x639px
>>5967835
Oh god anon that's spot on.
>>
File: 2016 blurr comparison.jpg (198KB, 1080x811px) Image search: [Google]
2016 blurr comparison.jpg
198KB, 1080x811px
>>5967837
Anon, he has more colors than some figures.

Like literally, he has more colors than both of pic related, and in good placement, the problem is the mold has so much detail put into it that some of it will get lost.

Hell, he pops better than chromedome
>>
>>5967834
I have everyone except wave 3, SDCC exclusives and fort max
>>
>>5967837
Man, what is with all this Getaway shitposting lately? Is some IDWfag buttmad about him being a dick or some shit?
>>
>>5967835
>>5967830
got to love people who still bitch about a guy they can easily ignore.
that teenager pact mentality is as strong on 4chan as ever.
>>
>>5967848
Oh yeah, now this is Optibotimus.
>>
File: galvatron wonders.jpg (91KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
galvatron wonders.jpg
91KB, 736x567px
>>5967843
Hrm, interesting claim, anon.

>>5967848
Course we can ignore him, I subbed him for a time and then unsubbed him because of his antics.

We all love to pick on someone, from celebrities who make more money than us to that fast food worker who didn't even try to smile.

>>5967849
I think we'd give opti PTSD after about say...5 minutes if he chose to reveal himself, he doesn't seem like the guy who could take too much criticism especially from a place where no one would come to his rescue
>>
>>5967853
He's probably reporting all of our posts right now as we speak lmao

Ayo optibotimus if you're reading this, your cats are fucking shit and your wife is a hambeast who cucks you daily while you film your shitty 20 minute for a deluxe videos.
>>
>>5967849
oh, must be him for pointing out immaturity!
Must know a lot of obtibotimuses in real life then.
>>
>>5967857
>him
>referring to yourself in third person on 4chan
>not even bothering to change up your writing style when samefagging
Wew lad, this is fucking Optibotimus alright
>>
>>5967858
yet he's still a better TF fan than Jin "duh durr I like Darin Wilsen he dindu niffin heil Hitlurr" Saotome, that Muslim who paints action figures with his poop.
>>
>>5967780
I think Optibotimus is okay if you turn the volume down, but his voice is irritating and he stutters WAY too much to call himself a professional reviewer.

EmGo isn't too bad either, as long as you skip his intros and don't stick around for the outros. His sense of "humor" is...an acquired taste, I supposed. I just find his attempts at being funny annoying, but his reviews are informative and thorough when he's being serious.

Benscollectibles is alright if you're into 3rd party figures, but his voice also annoys me because of his random inflections. Plus, he's become quite the shill lately, so you can't really trust his opinions on figures too much.

Baltmatrix has some good reviews, but he always sounds depressed and complains about damn near everything. He sounds like he's only doing reviews because he absolutely HAS to, and all the joy has been sucked out of him. I still like watching his reviews anyway, though, because he's so critical about figures. He's who I watch if I want an honest opinion about a Has/Tak figure.

Bobby Skullface is probably my favorite reviewer at the moment because I'm starting to get into 3rd party figures. His reviews are REALLY informative, his humor is actually decent and well thought out, and he's very hyper critical, but doesn't sound depressed about it. He gives honest reviews and obviously doesn't shill (something really important to me if I'm about to drop the money 3rd party figures cost). It's just a shame he doesn't really do Has/Tak figures. It's like he has a hate boner for them.

Peaugh also gives good reviews, but like so many other reviewers, his voice is like that boring ass history teacher you had back in high school who always made you fall asleep. He drones on and on...then all of a sudden gets loud, then drones on and on until he's mumbling, then gets loud again (etc.). Another one to watch with the sound off.
>>
>>5967858
firstly, not samefagging. I'll call you an immature retard all day and will make no attempts to claim anyone else is saying it, because most of 4chan are paste swilling, pants shitters as well.
secondly, your obsession with optibotimus is ridiculous. Go say shit on his youtube channel if you must, don't shit up 4chan further with your retarded e-celeb drama.
>>
>>5967859
>>5967861
Wew lad, top samefagging
>>
>>5967860
>His sense of "humor" is...an acquired taste
I'd say its for those operating at the 10 year old level.
>>
>>5967864
>I'd say its for those operating at the 10 year old level
where do you think you are anyways
>>
File: get fucked.png (6KB, 347x99px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.png
6KB, 347x99px
>>5967862
Retard
Inb4 "i-i-it's edited!!!!'
>>
>>5967865
Come on man, even 10 year olds find Emgo unfunny. I'd say you'd have to be 5 or some shit to enjoy that stupid bionicle thing's voice.

>>5967866
>what is greentexting
>what is inspect element
It'll be a lot less painful for all of us if you'd just call the cops to my house, like you've done before to everyone who dislikes what you like.
>>
>>5967867
keep trying faggot. your e-celeb drama is retarded. And instead of taking it where it might actually effect your crush you instead bitch, whine and point fingers on 4chan, fully fuck off until you either mature or get smarter, whichever happens last.
>>
>>5967868
Optibotimus pls, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>5967869
faggot, you are embarrassing yourself.
>>
Hey guys, Got a question for y'all. Several years ago I bought something I thought would be a collector's Item, However I haven't been able to find anything like it online.

It is a Voyager Class Mixmaster from the Revenge of the Fallen Toy Line. However It was packaged in the Megatron Box. I can't see any sign that it was ever opened and it's been in my closet for years.

Has anyone heard of this happening?
>>
>>5967827
t. Kuma
>>
>>5967877
Mispackaging like that has been known to happen from time to time in lots of different toy lines, not just Transformers. Although, to be honest, it's really hard to be 100% certain that you're talking about a packaging error or not since you didn't post a picture or anything.
>>
>>5967868
Fuck off Paul. Go have sex with your female hot toys and your cats
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1031x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1031x1138px
>>5967753
>not linking to new thread in old thread

Not this shit again
>>
>>5967860
Bobo is a fucking idiot. He refuses to review TR because CW triggered him and he needs a 3P safe space from evil HasTak.
>>
>>5967845
Hasn't Getaway always been a dick? He abandoned the main cast on the Necrobot's moon and was going to get Tailgate killed just so he could off Megatron.
>>
>>5967940

Dude really hates Megatron.

which wouldn't be so bad (it's justifiable), if he didn't endanger the lives of everyone else to get rid of him.
>>
>>5967780
The first and last reviews I watched of Optibotimus' were his Gen. Springer and Blitzwing reviews. It showed me that he is retarded when it comes to transforming toys and that he can't be bothered to sit down and mess with the toy to learn it's ins and outs before doing a review of it. He has this obsession with being the first person on YouTube to have a review up so he often mistransforms figures/misses steps in transformation during the review. Also worth mentioning was the Coca-Cola nonsense.
>>
File: romtismo.jpg (246KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
romtismo.jpg
246KB, 500x749px
With the crossover that is revolution, would anyone want a new toy of pic related?

Speaking of revolution, from what I read titan returns only got a very *very* small story unless they bring sentinel prime back, will we see some stuff for the next toy line via revolution perhaps?
>>
File: IMAG0038.jpg (831KB, 1765x2353px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0038.jpg
831KB, 1765x2353px
>>5967905

Fair enough, Here are some.
>>
File: IMAG0039.jpg (763KB, 1886x2515px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
763KB, 1886x2515px
>>5967905
>>5967984
>>
File: IMAG0040.jpg (824KB, 1814x2419px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0040.jpg
824KB, 1814x2419px
>>5967905
>>5967984

And the Back
>>
>>5967987
I'm glad this shot was posted.

Mis-packaged items are a curiosity for collectors, but confirming their authenticity makes it difficult, especially when the box is nicked right under the tape making it look like it had been opened
>>
File: IMAG0041.jpg (761KB, 1899x2532px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0041.jpg
761KB, 1899x2532px
>>5967905
>>5967984

and the last side. I've looked at all the tape that was sealing it. Nothing looks like it's been removed, the cardboard isn't ripped. anyone got a clue on what it could be worth?
>>
>>5967997
Whatever people want for it, you could leave it on ebay for months or years for $300 and no one would want it, you could find a diehard collector and enjoy a new $50.

I'd compare with other sales of mis-packaged transformers online and go from there
>>
>>5967782
>Peaugh
>watch Peaguh review
>hamhands a figure to broken in the first minute

Thats some full retard right there.
>>
>>5967972
>He has this obsession with being the first person on YouTube to have a review up
Remember seanlong? Is he as bad as Sean was?
>>
>>5968003
Which video did that happen in?
>>
>>5967987
>>5967991
We got it with the first pic.
>>
>>5968005
Sean "ten year old tom makes my dick go" long?
>>
>>5967834
>your legends wheelie holds together fine in alt mode

Not the same Anon, but my Wheelie tabs together securely in alt mode.
>>
>>5967837

Wait until you see the probable Takara redeco if you think this has no paint.
>>
>>5968008
Wasn't that some shitty rumor that got blown out of proportion when optibotimus and co thought it was the truth without evidence?
>>
>>5968012
A new head and coloring the chest in silver to look like the god engine would be enough.

A retool would be amazing though
>>
>>5968005

First 2 or so minutes of his Quakeblast review. Snaps the laser gun hand barrel right off.
>>
>>5968013
Basically.
>>
>>5968018
Just had a look, and while his klutzyness played a part, I'd say the toy itself also played a factor in that.
>>
>>5968005
I remember he snapped Leader Brawls cannon off in its review.
>>
>>5968013
Peaugh is responsible for that shit. He was there when Sean made a joke and he used it to make his competitor looks like a pedo in hope he could "steal" his viewers.
>>
>>5968047
Jesus, just watched it, now that's what I call hamhands.

Since that Sean long is also being discussed, didn't he review a jack skellington, break it, and then at the end still recommend it?
>>
>>5968035

Yeah, but when he reviewed QB it was already well known not to use the solid barrel attachment because it was a really tight fit. He put it on anyway and managed to break it to boot.

I've owned a QB for months now myself, and I've had no problems with the figure, but I also don't use the solid barrel.
>>
>>5968070
Ah, if it was a known issue then he should've known better.
>>
>>5968070
>but when he reviewed QB it was already well known
It all depends on the turnaround from when he filmed the review to posting it. I can't imagine it's that long of a delay, but he might've filmed it before that was a known issue. Also, him actually breaking stuff is very rare, mostly it's just popping balljointed armor pieces off.
>>
Just got my hasbro protectobots (groove instead of rook) in the mail today

Why were people freaking out about groove being fragile?

I was really worried about getting him, like there was some horrible QC issue and the front wheel was made of butter or something, but it's about as sturdy as plastic that thin should be. I'd feel comfortable dropping this guy down stairs.
>>
>>5968110
>Why were people freaking out about groove being fragile?

The front wheel turning joint is on a really tight joint and super thin stalks of plastic. I know on my own copy I couldn't turn the front wheel without snapping those plastic rods right off, so I don't even bother trying to turn the wheel.
>>
>>5968119
Okay yeah, that I could see breaking them. It's a pretty useless rotation anyway and if you really wanted to you could just grab the beefier peg slot section instead.

I did notice, however, that that clear plastic windshield loves to create ominously if you squeeze it a little bit. That'll be something I'll be careful about I think
>>
>>5968119
You could just turn it at the base of the wheel.
>>
>>5968126
>create ominously
???
>>
>>5968128

On mine the joint is so tight even turning it by the base is very difficult.
>>
>>5968126
>>5968130
creak, sorry
>>
>>5967860
>Bobby doesn't shill

Did you by chance fall on your head coming out of a spacebridge? Top kek that dude is the biggest shill for 3rd parties and he even shills for hasbro star wars shit.
>>
My Weirdwolf just arrived, I haven't opened him yet. I've seen the QC complaints in here, what parts of him am I supposed to look out for?
>>
>>5968153
i opened my takara one today and the only complaint is that he is missing his titan masters left arm
>>
>>5968153
The yellow parts of his back hinge tend to break. There's not really enough clearance for them to rotate cleanly so if there any kind of seam or ridge it can get caught and you'll basically pry it apart. The red part should be fine and has plenty of room. I relying on clear plastic, but it's not really under much stress so even if the yllow parts break it should be fine. Just open it gently, no hamhanding.
>>
>>5968153
The hinge for the yellow door.

It's thin. So be careful when opening
>>
>>5968153
mine had its titanmaster port mechanism set at a too-forward angle, it makes the connection nigh-useless
>>
>>5968196
i have like noooooo issues with him what so ever
>>
>>5968181
Geez that fucking sucks, you gonna get the domestic one to give it?
>>
>>5968224
no, fag.
>>
>>5967837
It's really not that bad, he would have been great if they had painted the eyes and added some color to the arms.
>>
File: savage.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>5967855
>>
>>5968224
totally and keep the new one in beast mode
>>
>>5968018
>a figure well renowned for its fragility
>somehow the reviewer's fault
>>
>>5968181
oh and the fucking decepticon sigil has rubbed off slightly
>>
File: CksgEA5XEAAZT2M.jpg (114KB, 1199x595px) Image search: [Google]
CksgEA5XEAAZT2M.jpg
114KB, 1199x595px
>>5967785
CONSIDER THIS. BROADSIDE IS NOT A FUCKING REMOLD OF ALPHA TRION. THEY JUST SHARE A COUPLE PARTS, THAT'S FUCKING IT.

NO, SCOURGE AND HIGHBROW ARE NOT REMOLDS EITHER.

Damned, I hate you retards. Two toys share screws and you all think they were remolds of each other.
>>
>>5967780
He's whatever, I hate his audio fade outs/ins they're super badly implemented.
>>
Thew is worlds better than Optibuttimus. Thew has some real nice and simple production values that makes his reviews worth watching and rewatching.

AND THEW WEARS NO DIRTY AND GRIMEY ARM BAND
>>
>>5968308
Highbrow is a Scourge remold, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5968308
wow someones angry
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2170x2416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2170x2416px
Just got back from canadian walmart. It seems they just restocked their tf section but the only figures from wave 2 where pic related and the single headmasters

If anyone wants to know the walmarts location I'll happily post it, but they only have 1 chromedome and 2 mindwipes.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 128x132px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 128x132px
>>5968333
Trips confirm
>>
File: 1469200867-re2.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469200867-re2.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>5968308
The person who designed them has said they were on twitter.
>>
>>5968308
Has someone disassembled Highbrow and Scourge as much as possible to see just how much is actual same?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3046x1956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3046x1956px
>>5968339
Jet mode (?)
>>
File: penguincrying.png (83KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
penguincrying.png
83KB, 291x343px
>Missed out on the Legends Chromedome and Brainstorm preorders

>In b4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>takara
>>
File: 1282867154176.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1282867154176.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
Remember that shitty Combiner Wars cartoon? This Freddery guy made it...tolerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPHdZoU9OR4
>>
>>5967860
I don't know about you guys but I watch reviews to listen to the complaints. I don't need them to make me want a toy but I'd really like to be informed about the lemons.
>>
>>5968413

Top kek
>>
File: megatron laugh.gif (384KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
megatron laugh.gif
384KB, 300x228px
>>5968413

This was just perfect.
>>
>>5967780
Emgo is fucking annoying.

THERE YOU HAVE THAT.
SECOND VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST.
>>
>>5968363
I believe they both share all of the same balljoint connections, if that means anything. They also have the same weird extending spine piece.
>>
>>5968505
It drives me nuts how he always says it with such amused self-satisfaction, like it's the funniest thing ever
>>
>>5968554
The only thing worse that someone who tells bad jokes is someone who tells bad jokes and almost always laughs at them too
>>
>>5968505

He's annoying, but he does some of the better transformation videos.

The mute button is your friend with a lot of reviewers.
>>
I just want to tell these chuzzlewits to just concentrate on reviewing the damned toys and less time trying to be an "internet personality"
>>
>>5968563

At least they're not having pics of themselves taking up 40% of the screen like vidya streamers.
>>
>>5967997
Mislabeled is basically worthless most of the time
It's like dating a girl with Down syndrome
Sure she's rare and not like the other girls but is their any real pride in having one?
>>
File: 20161012_003545.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_003545.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>5968153
Mine had both right arms and I didn't even notice it. Everything else was fine. No QC on everything else. I guess that was the problem on the Takara side, having nothing but right arms. I could always buy the Hasbro one for the left arm since I originally planned on double dipping for the line to have an American line and the Japanese line.
>>
>>5967982
would be neat to get a new toy, although since I doubt ROM would be able to hold a new line all by himself(at least until his Movie comes out), would they be better off trying to have it as part of GI Joe or Transformers
>>
>>5967977
Defense isn't the right word
More like we let everyone exist and be what they like. Someone here is excited in getting a CW Computron
He's not wrong for it or even crazy it's just anons prefrance. His taste are weird but we are talking about adults that buy plastic fetish toys of old Korren animated cartoons from the 80s

What we are defending is for people to have their peace of mind. And you don't see it in many other TF communities becuase they want to treat transformers (more so with g1) as a religion that has a dogma you must obey. It's wrong and against the spirt of a toy hobby and really shows more the fear I think most older fans have, which is a fear to let go and accept the past is just that and life must move forward.
>>
>>5968573
It's strange we live in a time where people dram of making money showing themselves sitting in a chair at a desk doing what anybody can do.
>>
>>5968574
If she's also hot, maybe. How many guys can say they banged a legit 10/10 chick who also has the downs?
>>
File: BillandFrank.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BillandFrank.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>5968594
>How many guys can say they banged a legit 10/10 chick who also has the downs?
>>
>>5967873
optibotimus pls

no one likes you

go join comus and kira or something
>>
I need more Titans Return, when the fuck is Brainstorm being released?
>>
>>5967761
If this came out back when third parties were worth something, they'd have produced a targetmaster for this.

But now? Noooo, gotta make that 10th Devastator and 5th Slag!
>>
>>5968594
>I do not know what downs syndrome looks like
Yeah, have fun on your blind date with Debbie.
>>
File: image.jpg (941KB, 2683x1684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
941KB, 2683x1684px
>>5968400
Revised jet mode (?)
>>
File: lg-22-skullcruncher-163.jpg (167KB, 1200x955px) Image search: [Google]
lg-22-skullcruncher-163.jpg
167KB, 1200x955px
Does anyone own LG-22 and the LG-24 Shockwave w/ Cancer?

I'm curious how the colors match up between Skull's Titan Master Vehicle (Batora?) and Cancer's colors.
>>
>>5968663
They don't.
>>
>>5968639
"Soon."
>>
File: 20161014_205700.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_205700.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5968663
Oh oh oh! It's fine I guess. I actually like Batora more with LG Blurr's Headmaster.
>>
>>5968672
>actually wasting money on takarashite
top JUST
>>
File: 20161011_212548.jpg (954KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_212548.jpg
954KB, 1836x3264px
>>5968675
K.
>>
>>5968642
You can blame the fans who buy all those dinobots and constructicons.
>>
>>5968676
HOLY MOTHER OF
J U S T
U
S
T

C U C K
U
C
K

M Y
Y

T O Y S
O
Y
S

U P
P
>>
File: 20161012_003342_LLS.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_003342_LLS.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5968680
You done yet?
>>
>>5968672
Thanks for the pic!
>>
File: 20160928_040427.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_040427.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>5968682
No problem. It looks fine in person that's why I said it was ok.

It looks nicer with Blurr for me.
>>
>>5968685
It's miles better than the Hasbro release.
>>
File: 20160921_205234_LLS.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_205234_LLS.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5968685
Speaking of mush, here have an aneurysm on me.
>>
File: 20161011_231402.jpg (988KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_231402.jpg
988KB, 1836x3264px
>>5968688
I actually saw the TR Weirdwolf a few days ago and that is just pure 1 color of red for the face and visor. They just literally just slathered paint on the face and called it a day.
>>
>>5968683
I was hoping they had pulled some kind of sneaky switcheroo, and were including a titan master vehicle with legends deluxes that matched a headmaster released with a legends scout, molded in the same colors.
You know, splitting up the matched pairs we got in the US and elsewhere. But I guess that is not the case.
>>
>>5968413
>Devastator dropping X-Men TAS Apocalypse quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M
>>
>>5968697
Hasbro's is literally just red. At least on the Takara, you can separate the visor from the face.
>>
>>5968639
Already got mine.
>>
File: 20160921_225929.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_225929.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>5968693
Well LG is their own thing so I don't really think it would apply. They are going for show accuracy color wise so I guess it's up to the person playing it to mix and match them. I just like the options of having full playsets by just buying the Headmaster deluxes.

>>5968697
Grew up with the Japanese G1 that's why I prefer the Japanese anime version.
>>
>defending the toy that isn't show-accurate

i don't understand hasbro fanboys.
>>
>>5968708
Because honestly a lot of us weren't even born when the original show was out and are just in it for the robot toys.
>>
File: 1438247248982.jpg (414KB, 850x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1438247248982.jpg
414KB, 850x1300px
>>5968712
>Because honestly a lot of us weren't even born when the original show was out

speak for yourself, child.

I bet you didn't even have The Rebirth/Return of Optimus Prime VHS.
>>
>>5968717
>I bet you didn't even have The Rebirth/Return of Optimus Prime VHS.

I actually did. Also, "alot of us" isn't "all of us".
>>
>>5968708
I don't understand shitposter that come into small threads like this one and shitpost for no reason
>>
>>5968708
Get the fuck over G1.

Megatron turning into a tiny peashooter for Starscream to use is fucking retarded. After decades, we now have proper targetmasters being small guys, and Megatron being a tank, but nope. The g1 fags will just cry until Megs is a tiny gun again.
>>
>>5968734
B-b-but anon, m-m-muh r-root of the series! R-r-rumble is b-blue! W-what is m-m-marvel?
>>
>>5968734
Megs turning into a gun is at least more interesting f the engineering for the transformation at least.
>>
>>5968744
I'd like to see him turn into an artillery emplacement. Like a howitzer. That'd be a fun nod to his gun mode without being as silly.
>>
>>5968717
Who's that guy in the middle?
>>
File: !perceptor.jpg (23KB, 433x366px) Image search: [Google]
!perceptor.jpg
23KB, 433x366px
>>5968712
Boy, do I feel old.
>>
>>5968773
ur mumo
>>
>>5968774
This website was made by a guy who was born a year before the G1 toyline ended. No idea why people 30 and over would think they aren't an outlier here in general. This isn't a vBulletin forum.
>>
>>5968744
Is it?
1. Legs are always the handle, Chest is the frame, arms make the barrel.
2. Body makes barrel and frame while kibble makes handle
I get most alts have a formula but hand canons/guns/lasers are hard to really change it up.
>>
>>5968773
Krok, Action Master and TFCC Exclusive.
>>
>ITT takaracucks ruin another thread
>>
>>5968805
It's not like that's anything new anyways.

When the mass permabanning begins they will be the first to go.
>>
>>5968782
Still more interesting that robots laying down to make their tank modes.
>>
>>5968676
>Takara Shockwave
>with that paint shittily slathered over his clear transparent hand hand

pfffftttthhhhh hahahahahaaaaa

Reminder that Takaracucks pay L I T E R A L L Y twice as much (or more!) for the exact same thing they could buy locally
>>
>>5968805
You know, you could be on a date tonight, or sharing time with friends and family. Your day could have been filled with adventures and you could have done something productive that made you feel satisfied when the night came.
But instead you have been throwing shit on yourself all evening saying different versions of "cuck" acting like you are two people on a thread where we talk about childhood toys.

I'm fairly certain when you die no one will care and the world might just improve.
>>
>>5968817
Now that's some sweet projecting you've got there, Takaracuck
>>
>>5968812
True but their are many more options with a tank mode then that.
We have had some where the turret makes the torso, some made the arms and we even have on that it was the legs. They are not as restricted and slender as a gun.
Sorry just being an engineer I find the gun alt very boring compared to what you can do with most vechicls.
>>
>>5968819
Not really
We just got back from a date and I'm winding down for bed where we have a big day tommrow
Looking through your posts it's clear you just want (You)s so here one more to help you deal with all the disappointment you bring family in your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 643x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 643x462px
My Takara Skullcruncher just arrived today, and I've got Takara Blurr and Galvatron coming in the mail.

>mfw no floppy ass legs on my croc man

Thanks Takara!
>>
>>5968822
I too can tell lies on the internet.

>>5968826
>he paid more money to get a shittier toy that has only one advantage which can neutered with a $5 bottle of glue
Holy mother of J U S T
>>
File: Generationstoy-Rattrap.jpg (115KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
Generationstoy-Rattrap.jpg
115KB, 800x469px
Holyshit, I just found out my favorite Beast Wars character had a Generations toy a few years ago and I totally missed it.

How's this version of Rattrap? Also, would it look decent to display him alongside Generations Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot and perhaps the Legends re-release of Primal to get the complete CHUG version of the original Maximal team?
>>
>>5968829
Skullcruncher was a gift from a friend :^)
>>
>>5968842
>>5968822
Don't feed the shitposter and keep on discussing Transformers, anons.
>>
File: LG-Wheelie-and-Rewind-12[1].jpg (153KB, 1389x1039px) Image search: [Google]
LG-Wheelie-and-Rewind-12[1].jpg
153KB, 1389x1039px
>>5968012
>Takara
>less paint

nice joke
>>
>>5968840
Its as good of a rattrap toy you'll get for a good while.
>>
>>5968842
Man, your friend must be a real example of fools and money then.
>>
File: 15.jpg (396KB, 700x770px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
396KB, 700x770px
>>5968840
>How's this version of Rattrap?

Could be better, but I like it.

>Also, would it look decent to display him alongside Generations Rhinox, Cheetor

Stopped reading right here. No toy deserves being displayed with that abomination that was generations Cheetor.
>>
>>5968706
>That pic
Hasbro should sell the color matched titanmaster weapons with the Legends heads so the Hasbro market could get those heads w/o importing.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
Can someone post a list of confirmed upcoming Titans Return figures?
>>
>>5968854
Jesus christ, I hope to god not. Those color matched vehicles are the worst thing I've seen since AOE.
>>
File: Henkei Cheetor.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Henkei Cheetor.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
>>5968851
>that abomination that was generations Cheetor
I mean, it's not perfect, him and Dinobot were the first attempts at animal Transformers in the Generations lineup and consecutively they're filled with questionable design choices, but at least it doesn't look like a chubby abortion using the desecrated body of dead cheetah as armor. You know, like the original.
>>
File: 71jMoHUL4sL._SL1100_.jpg (138KB, 1100x886px) Image search: [Google]
71jMoHUL4sL._SL1100_.jpg
138KB, 1100x886px
>>5968851
Good news then, Masterpiece Cheetor can take his place.
>>
I never thought fucking Horri-Bull would be the hardest toy to find from TR. I'm not sure how it's like in the United States, but only TRU, and Walmart carry TM's and I've only seen wave 1 in Walmart.
>>
File: bH5XRxj.gif (482KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
bH5XRxj.gif
482KB, 245x150px
>>5968861
>but at least it doesn't look like a chubby abortion using the desecrated body of dead cheetah as armor. You know, like the original.

The original toy's robot mode looks miles better than that freak of nature, tough. The proportions and overall shape of the generations one are a nightmare.
>>
Do the junkion blacksmith headmasters for the titans return bodies?
>>
>>5968734
>Get the fuck over G1.

>implying this only applies to G1 cartoons.

I'm sure if they released a Cheetor with no spots, or sunglasses instead of eyes, people would make this exact same argument.

Or a Windblade that was more Starscream than Windblade (which I would buy, but "dur dats not her!")
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>5968870
No. They're too big. They're designed to fit G1 bodies.
>>
>>5968875
>Implying that wouldn't be an improvement
Starscreams are usually good jetformers while Windblade is unstable and doesn't do anything cool with the plane parts. Plus air intake auto-paizuri.
>>
>>5968875
There will always be at least one contrarian but as we have seen over the years people are fine with recreations of charters and concepts so long as they reflect in someway the source.

I mean even in G1 characters appearances would greatly vary between cartoon, toy, and comic. The TF materials have always shifted and changed.

>I'm sure if they released a Cheetor with no spots
anon people would be upset with that because that's not a cheetah then, it would have less to do with the character and more in part with the fact it's now just a big yellow cat

>or sunglasses instead of eyes
A lot of reimagined characters have gone through series face changes with little outcry.

Things change, life changes, or at least it should.
>>
>>5968815
Fun Fact: In Canadaland, the LG is much more cheaper for me to get than the CW. Paid like $15 for that LG Shockwave while everybody else is asking $25+ for the CW version.
>>
>>5968877
thanks
>>
File: FortressCerebros.jpg (44KB, 586x511px) Image search: [Google]
FortressCerebros.jpg
44KB, 586x511px
>>5968847
His point was more aimed that sometimes show accurate can lead to a really dull looking character
>>
>>5968799
Damn. That head design is straight up auxiliary power ranger to me and I love it.
>>
Is this legit? I've always wanted a Shattered Glass Prime but the price and the fact that it comes from China are highly suspicious.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-After-Transformers-Optimus-V-grade-BOTCON-butter-purple-stock-/222255701260?hash=item33bf78dd0c:g:FWgAAOSwMtxXtsNc
>>
What are the most interesting transformation you guys have seen on a TF?
>>
>>5968898
TFA prowl was neat because you didn't have at least one wheel just hanging off of an arm or body.
>>
>>5968847
>unpainted faces

Always the most disgusting thing Hasbro forces onto people.
>>
>>5968799
>>5968892
He's getting a repaint of Skullcruncher.
>>
>>5968900
>unpainted
Reminder that paint =! good. See: Takara Blurr and Scourge
>>
>>5968907
>See: figures that look vastly better than their unpainted prototype tier Hasbro counterparts

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>5968909
>See: figures that are hideously overpainted and look like an autistic child with too much paint's 4th grade art project
Fixed
>>
>>5968885

I actually like left better. The blue shoulders seem a bit out of place to me.
>>
>>5968909
Shhh ignore him he just wants a (you)
>>
File: rid_x_brawn_3_by_tformer.jpg (70KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
rid_x_brawn_3_by_tformer.jpg
70KB, 600x699px
>>5968898
RiD X-Brawn is like a minfuck reversal of all the usual transformation tropes, and I love him for that. Even the small Spychanger version ended up adapting it.
>>
>>5968916
I just got Super X-Brawn recently, he and Prowl are both gorgeous figures.
>>
File: 41_428_b8a927b1028915a[1].jpg (67KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
41_428_b8a927b1028915a[1].jpg
67KB, 682x1023px
>>5968907
>>5968912
Here anon, it's a Transformer toy that's more your style.
>>
>>5968919
>paint =! good
>what is reading comprehension
Top retard
>>
>>5968902
I'll get this rumored figure if he has that head.
>>
>>5968918
RiD had a lot of interesting molds in general, the robot aesthetics were kinda messed up but the transformations and vehicle molds were great.
>>
>>5968921
Yeah, paint's not good, so there's a transformer with no paint. It's perfect.
>>
>>5968883
>In Canadaland
Not surprising considering Trudeau told American firefighters to fuck off and waited ages to import black ones while his nation burned to the ground.
>>
>>5968885
He looks classy, cerebros looks like a toy.
>>
>>5968952
Can I get a source on that? And which one, Mr. 2016, or his dad?
And how does tfg feel about Bill C-16?
>>
>>5968929
Paint has no correlation with good, you fucking idiot. Do you just not understand what "=!" means? It means 0 correlation, not positive or negative.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>5968954
>takaracucks are resorting to pretentious justifications like "classy" and "looks like a toy" to excuse their delusions

This needs to stop.
>>
>>5968972
>hasbrocucks whining in the corner and bitching about how daddy hasbro doesn't love them anymore

This is hilarious.
>>
>>5968974
Where? No one save Takaracucks has been complaining about Hasbro for a while. Everyone loves TR and only a few shitposting cucks disliked CW.
>>
>>5968971
Face it, you got called out correctly for being an idiot.

Shut up now and enjoy your shitty unpainted figure
>>
>>5968977
>gets proven wrong
>"you got called out haha shitty unpainted haha"
Pathetic
>>
>>5968885
>>5968913
>>5968954
>>5968972
>>5968974

>opinions on color

Takara's is more recognizable as fortress, and being plain grey takes him down a peg from being an outright toy.

Hasbro's is close to rebirth appearance but only in head, colors are accurate to nothing, BUT in hasbro's defence, break him up, meaning between cerebros and fortress its basically blurr's situation but in reverse.

The only thing I find classy is the fact fortress quotes show lines, hasbro's just spews out generic sounds and clips.

Just get what you like but don't force others about it, I mean shit feel sorry for the suckers who bought the sdcc version which is even less accurate to anything (and I am one, fucking shoot me please)

>>5968975
Maybe because we moved on from CW bitching already
>>
File: Hasbro Tears.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro Tears.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
I didn't know I would get to use this tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 882x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 882x415px
>tfw you buy Hasbro and Takara figures and don't give a fuck what autistic nerds on the Internet think

Stay angry, retards.
>>
File: everybody stfu.jpg (98KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
everybody stfu.jpg
98KB, 500x558px
>>5968977
>>5968981
Shut up and enjoy your Taiwanese plastic
>>
>>5968985
>>>/v/
>>
>>5968987
>people bitching about Hasbro this, Takara that but they forget that it's made in the same factory at some 3rd world country
>>
>>5968982
>muh accuracy
Only autists and spergs care about this.
>>
>>5968987
>Taiwanese plastic
>not buying glorious nippon plastic folded over 8 gorillian times.
>>
File: nice one.jpg (21KB, 363x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice one.jpg
21KB, 363x240px
>>5968986
This guy has the right idea.
>>
>>5968985
>takara
>master race
pick one takaracuck
>>
Any ideas of toy mics for Hardhead? I want to give my six Hardheads mics.
>>
>>5968992
Name a transformer that was made in japan in the last 10 years.

MADE, in japan, not the japanese version, as in made.

Do you forget they used the same chinese, then Taiwan, and perhaps india and other 3rd world countries?

If you want glorious nippon plastic better get gunpla, that shit is still made in japan
>>
>>5968998
>the joke
>your head

I'm not even a Takaracuck but that was a pretty obvious jab at this Made in [blank] shit.
>>
>>5968998
Does it gotta be official? I'm like 90% a couple of the 3rd party companies make their stuff in Japan.
>>
>>5968998
By 1984 they were already making Transformers in Taiwan famalam. All my G1's are made in Taiwan. It was Bandai that was still making their toys in Japan till the late 90's.
>>
File: Spike_is_a_weeaboo.jpg (65KB, 452x438px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_is_a_weeaboo.jpg
65KB, 452x438px
>>5968985
>>
>>5968998
How ironic. I was actually planning on switching over to gunpla for a bit until Hasbro gets their shit together.
>>
File: primal thinking.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
primal thinking.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>5968990
I take it you like what you like and not care about accuracy, I can respect that.

Some people just want to look at a figure in 30 years time and actually remember who it is.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>5968998
Unless it's diaclone, it aint from japanese factories senpai.
>>
>>5969008
>a minor difference in paint job will make me forget what a character looks like!
You only have your fault memory to blame for that .
>>
>>5969006
Get Gundam 00 Kyrios. It's a transforming gundam!
>>
>>5969012
I did look at that one... but honestly I have to say Transformers have more interesting transformations. I do enjoy gunpla for the articulation and plastic quality though.
>>
>>5969006
This implies that Hasbro is doing something wrong though.
>>
>>5969013
check out the Iron Blooded Orphans Astaroth then. Crazy articulation, especially for his size. Plus his weapons are sweet.
>>
>>5969000
What can I say, I'm a stickler when it comes from "made in" jokes, some people honestly don't know the difference, I envy those people since they aren't as autistic as us and think what comes from japan is made in japan.

>>5969002
Would help, but I gotta give them credit for that, provided the quality is good, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter where its made, only that its good.

>>5969003
Some of my mp's were still made in china, or least according to their mold plates.

Bandai's actually got chinese factories going for their toys (some of my robot damashii's state this which is a bummer), but their model kits primarily are from Japan with the exception of that hi-res barbatos (but that could just be that pre-built metal frame)

>>5969006
If you're that worried I'd stick to mp's but wait on reviews.

Even if it pre-sells out, better off stalking mandarake and buying a proven figure than something terrible, the toy lines (which are a joint venture of hastak) are up and down due to class sizing and retail limitations, mp's ONLY have mp10 as their scale point, everything else is free from restriction

>>5969012
>>5969013
Gundam's primarily have leg folds, not as interesting and are essentially made to work with a model kit, mg delta gundam is a fucking bastard and its mostly a leg fold, even mp ultra/delta magnus was mode forgiving transformation wise
>>
>>5969009
Yeah that's the point...wait were the diaclone original toys actually made in japan?

I'd have to research this, that'd be cool
>>
>>5969020
>Some of my mp's were still made in china, or least according to their mold plates.

You're already talking about the modern time, he said 10 years ago and even before that Transformers was already made in Taiwan. Then they did move to somewhere in China and then Vietnam now.

>>5969025
Yes they were made in Japan. That is why Diaclones are stupid expensive. It's like literally finding a fossil of a T-rex in your backyard.
>>
>>5969027
Well, I thought that was just because they were the precursor of modern transformers ie historic importance to a fandom.

Maybe I should go off the deep end and buy that diaclone blitzwing I saw on mandarake and see
>>
>>5968308
>shares a few parts and engineering
>also has new parts
What do you think a remold is?
>>
>>5969032
What is the condition on that Diaclone Blitzwing?
>>
>>5969032
Just be careful because there are KO of that Diaclone Blitzwing around.

http://www.toyarchive.com/DiacloneBlitzwing.html
>>
>>5969037
Dunno but last I saw it it cost 22,000yen.

Yeah, like I said deepend, and MAYBE, keyword.

>>5969039
I'd be happy with the ko but not from mandarake which are meant to check for that, last I heard they copped alot of flak when they did sell a ko.

...actually no fuck that, the ko would be almost the same, what search terms can I use on ebay to find the ko blitzwing, "diaclone blitzwing" sounds like a retarded choice of search terms
>>
>>5969047
Or you can check Artfire's store, he has Diaclone Grimlock and Slag up for like $65~75 each. That is if you don't mind it being loose.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (55KB, 523x930px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
55KB, 523x930px
I need help tfg. I just got Bisk today and he's awesome but I can't manage to get his right claw to stay tabbed into his alt mode and it's killing me. I think I could thicken the tab, but I'm wondering if anyone had similar issues and has an easier solution.
>>
>>5969060
Does it just pop out when touched or does it never tab in?

Pledge can fix that, or use sticky tack for a less evasive but more noticeable fix
>>
>>5969082

I can hold it in but it won't stay. It's like the molding is off by just half a millimeter. I'll have to get some pledge I guess. I feel like I have to make some minor repairs to every other TF I buy.
>>
>>5969086
You can use superglue too, just apply a smidge using a toothpick onto the area and spread it around, then give it a minute or so to dry.

And yes, that's the norm these days. Welcome to Vietnam.
>>
File: DSCN2278.jpg (368KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2278.jpg
368KB, 1600x1200px
Hello, ko red alert/spare delta magnus anon again.

>delta magnus update
He's gone now, shipped him back (seller sent me a free postage label so I just stuffed him back to the post office), gonna get store credit but really I didn't feel right about having a second I didn't pay for, someone out there is complaining about their lack of delta magnus so I thought I'd send him back for their sake.

But now for the real meat of why I'm here, its time to fix my ko red alert, in pic related and circled is the connector hole so the chest is formed but it won't peg because pic related is malformed, and the peg looks REALLY thick.

How shall I go about this because if I fuck this up he won't work, shave off the male peg or cut into the female port in pic related so it fits
>>
File: v1.jpg (153KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
153KB, 800x1200px
>>5969082
>>5969089

Thanks for the advice, I think my room mate has some super glue I can use.

>Welcome to Vietnam

Fuck
>>
>>5969099
np senpai, I personally use super glue because I can't get Future here in Taiwan.

Also yee, we need to drop more Agent Orange to get those congs to work.
>>
File: DSCN2279.jpg (727KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2279.jpg
727KB, 1600x1200px
>>5969092
Here is the peg connector which looks the same as my ko g2 sideswipe which actually works fine
>>
File: DSCN2280.jpg (693KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2280.jpg
693KB, 1600x1200px
>>5969101
Here is another big problem, I can ignore it but I wonder if there is something I can do.

The wheel pins rattle, the wheels can't roll because they sink in their place, I guess I could apply pledge but how much would I have to use seeing how much they can be pushed out like pic related.

I know too much of anything here could lock them up, not a biggie if they don't roll but being the forgetful person I am I don't want to force a wheel to roll when it shouldn't and cause further damage.

Before anyone suggest returning him I got my 50buck refund back, and the only other version of this mold I'll ever buy will be an actual sideswipe, and this time I'll burn my wallet in the process, I like the mold but I want at least ONE of them to be the real deal
>>
>>5967787
Shit. Are we are Tidal Wave is going to be in some set? Broadside's cool looking, but I don't want to ge him if he gets remolded into Tidal Wave in a later wave.
>>
>>5969092
>>5969101
I'd say you'll have an easier time sanding off the male peg. Note that I said SANDING, not trimming, because if you sand away too much you can still use polish to make it thicker.
>>
>>5968898

ROTF Starscream turns the jet inside out.

HFTD Lockdown gets a lanky, Voyager height bot out of a deluxe alt.

It's not super-interesting, but I like how RID15 Legends Grimlock reverses the usual Grimlock transformation scheme and makes the dino head into the legs and the tail into backpack kibble.
>>
>>5969108
Could be a later end of a set, like 5-6.

I would think the aircraft carrier would remain the same, the jet and thus robot modes would need a major change.

Otherwise they can half arse it and just slap on a new head and redeco, a whole new leader class would be more fitting seeing how blackshadow has shown us the freedom they have seeing how he's both a duocon and a headmaster
>>
>>5969109
Good point, I'll try this first, I just hope the female connector is at least level so I don't need to go lopsided
>>
>>5969111
Right. I'm just worried because of that post a while back that mentioned TW as being part of something called the Strength Set. Oh well, one can only hope.
>>
File: rm1.jpg (964KB, 900x1076px) Image search: [Google]
rm1.jpg
964KB, 900x1076px
>>5968898

I've always liked ROTF dirge. It's cool when we get asymmetrical robots out of symmetrical vehicles.
>>
>>5969116
Why is an /m/ joke here?
>>
>>5969114
Speed and Strength are two rumored boxsets like the Platinum Boxset For TFTM Autobots:

Speed - Quickswitch (Leader), Star Convoy (TR Optimus with a new head), Nautica, Fastline/Cloudraker and Thunderclash (Titanmaster)

Strength - Magnus Prime (Leader), Tidalwave (Voy), Iron Apex, Pounce/WIngspan and Powerhouse (Titanmaster)

The source of these rumors is a podcast which has pretty much been spot on for four waves so far.
>>
>>5969111
>seeing how blackshadow has shown us the freedom they have

I dunno if that is freedom. It was probably more "We need to justify making an Overlord, who the fuck can we redeco/mold him into so our corporate masters don't flay our assholes with red hot irons for daring to go half a cent over the almighty budget?".
>>
>>5969122
Wasn't paying attention to which board I was on.
>>
>>5969127
Warden is definitely aware of the P6er thing.

http://tfu.info/issue15/hasbronycc16.html

>JW: Well, as fans out there know, we've got a team in the Transformers Universe called the Phase Sixers. We've got Sixshot, Sky Shadow/Black Shadow, and Overlord is also a member of the Phase Sixers. So, we definitely have 2 great toys that are part of the Phase Sixers, unfortunately I can't comment on that third guy.
>>
>>5969132
>third guy

Plz be thunderwing Oh mighty John Warden we get of you and your wisedom, please accept my bootlicking

#hasbro4lyf
>>
>>5969136

Reading comprehension.

He can't comment on Overlord.
>>
>>5969136
He is talking about Overlord mate.

I'm guessing after people got punished over those leaks, Hasbro's staff are properly wary.
>>
>>5969136
You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.
>>
File: 1475453245162.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475453245162.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>5969027
>That is why Diaclones are stupid expensive. It's like literally finding a fossil of a T-rex in your backyard.
I know a guy in Brazil who bought four mint Diaclones (pre-Sideswipe, pre-Prowl and other two car Autobots on that same size IIRC) for about 50 reais (~15 dollars) off a garage sale from a man who obviously had no idea what he was selling. Kinda sucks to know I'll literally never find a deal like that in my life.
>>
File: 1470200813364.jpg (395KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470200813364.jpg
395KB, 2400x1600px
>>5969138
>>5969139

Yeah I read it right, I want thunderwing.

Not overlord.

>>5969144
Sorry tried to play it as broadly as possible, pic related still annoys me
>>
>>5969152
Thunderwing sucks and the pretenders are shit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5969117
SPINNING NIPPLES YAY
>>
>>5969060
I don't have this issue because I don't have it yet fuck me.
>>
>>5969101
I got some KO's of this mold, and I just hot-knifed the fucking tab in half and it's perfect.
>>
>>5969148
The problem is there are KO Diaclones. Then again even if they are KOs they still might pinch a bit more but not as much as the legit.
>>
>>5968907
I don't get this meme about Takara's Blurr looking bad. What's wrong with it? Paint in places people think will wear off?
>>
>>5969191
Paint in places that the Hasbro version doesn't have
>>
>>5968990
>only spegs care about toys looking like they characters they're supposed to be

ok
>>
>>5969153
I agree Pretenders are a lame gimmick, but the ones we've gotten so far have been pretty good at being good representations without being shitty.

Except Metalhawk. That human head was retarded.
>>
>>5969191
Too much paint, and paint in areas that shouldn't even have paint, while at the same time not having paint in areas that should have paint.
>>5969194
>only spergs are autistic about which shade of blue or grey a character should be
>only spergs care about shitty source material written by $5 an hour scriptwriters
>>
File: 20161015_153236.jpg (143KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_153236.jpg
143KB, 1080x1440px
Local department store's clearing the first few waves of RID @ more than half-price off. Got a Megatronus and explody-arms Grimlock.

They've been warming the shelves so long there's even mould on the corner of Megatronus' card, where the price tag is.
>>
>>5969197
What areas shouldn't have paint? I think maybe the area where the head plugs in, but I can't think of anything that actually needs it.

Also, source material matters. It's how a lot of us become interested or attached to these characters. It's not unreasonable to be become attached to a certain portrayal. People like Animated Blurr mostly cause he got compacted into a cube and wanted more from that portrayal, against all odds. Because I guess overcoming that would make him more interesting or something.
>>
>>5969201
I dunno, like, how they paint the shield/hood and blatantly ignored the molding and ridges. It's like managing to fuck up a color-in-the-lines book.

Source material doesn't fucking matter, dipshit. Transformers fiction has always been garbage, and it will never be more than an overblown toy advertisement.
>>
>>5969203
Just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean it doesn't matter for everybody else. Everybody is not you and you will never be everybody unless you become a dictator of a country then you can probably tell people what to like and not like. Freedom goes both ways, you are free to hate it and other are free to love it, but that doesn't mean only your opinion counts.
>>
>>5969205
Go back to Tumblr, cancerous faggot.
>>
>>5969207
So pot calling kettle black huh?
>>
>>5969203
>Source material doesn't fucking matter, dipshit.
>Citation needed

What painting on the shield? They only did the top line. Molded detail isn't the instant receiver of paint apps. Paint patterns can pull off much more attention when detail on a toy is split between molded detail and painted detail.

I much prefer toys that actually look like the character they're created to emulate. New takes in color, design and style can fall on the main kiddie lines that aren't about nostalgia. Blurr already got that with Animated. Legends Blurr is pretty much the first actually accurate Blurr since what, the original line? Seems like a win to me. And if you just don't like the look of G1 Blurr, then you have the Hasbro monochromatic version to fall back on so no complaints anywhere. Options for everyone.
>>
>>5969210
>non-retard calling a retard a retard
Not sure how that applies but whatever suits your delusions I guess

>>5969211
>needing citations for the blatantly obvious
Next you'll ask for citations that 1+1=2.

Except that their painted detail blatantly goes over the lines and ignores the molded detail.

You are really retarded aren't you? Molded and painted detail are supposed to work in tandem. If not you get ugly shit like Legends Blurr and Scourge, which look like a 5 year old doodled on them.

Except that both Cerebros and Fortress look exactly like the character they're meant to emulate? Only autists whine about Cerebros being the wrong shade of grey.

And both Blurrs are shit. Only difference is that Hasbro's Blurr actually colors within the lines, and is therefore more tolerable
>>
>>5969199
Do they still have Q-TFs in Singapore? I remember passing by a few when I was there last year; I regret now not getting any.
>>
File: 51vyA8QbY9L.jpg (32KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
51vyA8QbY9L.jpg
32KB, 500x455px
>>5969217
Yeah some stores and shops stock them but I don't pay attention to them much so I can't tell you what assortment they have. I think they are the price of legends class toys (SGD19.99)
>>
>>5969217
Yep, Robo Robo has quite a few
>>
>>5968734
>Get the fuck over G1.

but without G1, none of the other transformer series would exist :^)
>>
>>5969222
See >>5968743
>>
>>5969223
not an answer :^)
>>
>>5969216
What lines? Blurr's shield paint apps don't cross over any molded detail, so it's not calling any attention to paint not being on molded detail.

Hasbro's Blurr is shit because it's 98% the same kind of blue all over. Extremely dull, no matter how it's broken up across the body. The only significant color breakup is in vehicle mode, and it's still all in the same blue spectrum. It's terrible. Hasbro Blurr, Scourge and Sentinel are extremely poor color distribution all over. You're free to dislike Takara's layout, but the Hasbro versions are absolutely awful at being accurate to any version of the characters, being interesting in any way as new color schemes for them, and simply looking good. Hasbro hasn't screwed up colors like this in a "not accurate to show" way in a very, very long time. They're simply borderline bad, regardless of absolutely anything.
>>
>>5968734
I don't care if Megatron is a gun ever again. We already got Classics Megatron. Four times. I'm fully satisfied with that, make him a tank for the rest of time, I'm satisfied. After MP Megatron, nobody else should ever complain about that.
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 2156x1388px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 2156x1388px
>>5968856
>>
>>5969225
Just ignore the guy, he just wants a (You) since that is the only thing that he feels makes his life special when people pay attention to him.
>>
>>5968985
It's been a while since /toy/ has made me cringe.
>>
Wait, the wave 3 deluxes are out, but not the legends? I want my new Bumblebee already.
>>
>>5969235
Wait, no, somebody posted Gnaw didn't they?
>>
>>5969225
Yep, you actually have never seen the toy have you?

Except that shade of blue doesn't need color breakup? It looks completely fine without some retard adding paint greebles all over, ie Takara?

And accuracy doesn't mean jack shit if it looks like garbage. See Takara Galvatron and Shockwave.

Fuck me, you Takaracucks are the dumbest people on the planet.

>>5969229
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
Retardation at the age of 14 is truly a wonderful thing to watch
>>
>>5969237
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
Here's a (You). You can fuck off now.
>>
>>5969239
Ooh, struck a nerve now, have we?
>>
>>5969235
As is usually the case, stores are stocking size classes separately. I believe it can either be because:
>they still have the previous wave of the other size classes on shelves
Or
>waves don't all ship at the same time
>>
>>5969240
(You).
>>
>>5969242
Yep, looks like I've... triggered you.
>>
>>5969243
>triggered
Go back to Tumblr, cancerous faggot.
>>
>>5969241
Ah okay. The wiki has him slated for 2017, but you're thinking that I should see him within the next month or so?
>>
>>5969245
Yep, he's a triggered little bunny alright.
>>
>>5969249
It depends on where you are. I believe some of Wave 3 is already out in one or two malls here in the Philippines, but the US may have to wait until November.
>>
File: 1473330852581s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473330852581s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>5967837
But anon, it comes with a pack of sharpies so you can draw on him.
>>
Singapore shopping anon here, just got Breakdown and Dead End, slowly completing my Stunticon roster.

Dead End's windshield is abnormally tight and is already stressing though. Is this normal? And is there anything I can do to stop it?
>>
File: tumblr_oefikhfECO1qfr4j8o1_1280.jpg (405KB, 1280x815px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oefikhfECO1qfr4j8o1_1280.jpg
405KB, 1280x815px
>>5968877
>>5968870
yep
>>
>>5969271
Also: Breakdown's hips are really really weird. Are they supposed to be like this?
>>
File: 1473143934663.jpg (14KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1473143934663.jpg
14KB, 342x316px
>>5969271
>be in singapore
>shop shitty robots that are literally available everywhere
>>
>>5969274
Who still has Stunticons in their area?
>>
File: 1475112892770.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1475112892770.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>5969275
who still cares about them?
>>
>>5969274
One year ago? Yeah.

Now? Your local stores must be fucking garbage to be that slow.

>>5969276
Ah, so it's a case of STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE.

Have your (You)
>>
>>5969273
>>5969271
Yeah the tolerances for the CW wave 1 are kinda fucked up especially on deadend because of that vietnam shift. Brakedown's just oddly designed.
>>
>>5969276
People who like the Stunticons but missed out? Brits who got the short end of the stick?
>>
>>5969278
Hm? This is W2.

Although the same probably applies.

Is there anything I can do to stop this stressing from getting worse?

>>5969279
I'm the former. I like all the combiners really.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>5969281
Did you say the stress was happening on the windshield (green)? Stress issues on the Dead End/Streetwise figures usually occur on this other joint indicated by blue. When the latter is occurring, just shave off a bit of that plastic ridge (but not all of it).
>>
>>5969305
I have Streetwise and no such problem.

The stress is actually occuring at the green area, weirdly enough. I'm super careful with the blue one so no problems there so far.
>>
>>5969306
Huh. Well, I can't help you there. If you can post pictures, the rest of the thread might lend a hand.
>>
Holy shit this is not a drill

Crazybolt sighted at UK retail
I repeat, this is not a drill
Crazybolt is in the West
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 296x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 296x284px
>>5969316
>RiD shit

Lol who cares nigga
>>
>>5969316
Post pics or your mother is a cuckoldress whore, faggot.
>>
>>5969227
Ideally, I'd like to see Megs as a howitzer. Best of both worlds. Heavy artillery like a tank, but able to be used by other Decepticons like a gun.

But he's far too bulky for such a skinny alt-mode to work.
Maybe if they do a Targetmaster line next, or something.
>>
>>5969320
They're almost definitely not doing Targetmasters next. It's likely to be Duocons.
>>
>>5969320
They're already releasing Targetmasters as headmasters in TR.
>>
>>5969316
Good thing I already got the Takara version.
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (1MB, 2827x2379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
1MB, 2827x2379px
One more to go lads
>>
>>5969317
Dumb squidposter
>>
>>5969374
I saw two carded Offroads @ Metro Paragon today for MSRP. Unfortunately they are at MSRP and the card's in messed up condition.
>>
>>5969377
Gonna go to CSC tomorrow and see if I can get him for cheaper there, if not I'll get him at Robo Robo. They still have one left.
>>
>>5969378
Honest question though. Why does Motormaster have slant eyes?
>>
Does MP Star Saber scale well with CHUG?
>>
>>5969380
>Why does Motormaster have slant eyes?
He thinks he's turning Japanese.
>>
>>5969374
You want all unique molds, right? It's ironic then that you're doing your Stunticon hunt in a country that got Brake-Neck at retail.
>>
>>5969383
Must have said desu a little too much for his own good.
>>
>>5969384
Yep, it's pretty ironic that I've found like 5 Brake-necks at retail and all I want is Offroad. Same thing happened with Groove and Rook in Taiwan.

I'm not a massive geewunfag so I prefer to have variety and flavor in my combiners. Especially helps in a team of all cars and a team of all jets.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 960x720px
>>5968996
Funko has an articulated Freddy Fazbear that comes with a mic. I actually just gave Hardhead the mic and he holds it just fine.

Not sure where to just get mics, though.
>>
>>5969409
Your hand's purty, anon.
>>
>>5969409
Why did you think it was okay to buy Freddy?
>>
>>5969433
Got it for like 8 bucks at a vidya con instead of the regular 12 or whatever it sells for.

I don't even care about the games, I just like the robot designs. Showbiz pizza creeped me the fuck out as a kid.
>>
>>5968875
>I'm sure if they released a Cheetor with no spots, or sunglasses instead of eyes, people would make this exact same argument.
You mean the normal state of anything from a show that's post Beast Wars?
>>
>>5968870
Hey, those remind me, why the fuck can't Hasbro do decent Headmasters with proper articulation and alt modes when Blacksmith does them effortlessly?

>>5969272
So, the Blacksmith Prime also fits the Powermaster? That actually tempts me to buy one, given I have a powermaster shell with cab lying around that I could totally use a head for.
>>
>>5969517
For one, how big are they compared the TR headmasters?
>>
>>5969522
I think they're more or less the same size, it's just that the peg for G1 Headmasters is significantly larger. If something, you can put TR Headmasters in G1 bodies when they're in robot mode for the sake of display, but they won't exactly snap in or anything.
>>
File: 1333689210_80f8f192ee_z.jpg (112KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
1333689210_80f8f192ee_z.jpg
112KB, 443x500px
So, should I get the Alternator or are there enough improvements in the Takara version to justify the Binaltech?
>>
>>5969526
G1 headmasters are actually way bigger than TR headmasters.

TR headmasters fit into G1 slots by virtue of just being smaller pegs that fit into bigger holes, but G1 headmasters are monolithic by comparison.
>>
>>5969228
Where's yellow lazerBeak?
>>
>>5969581
Buzzsaw is technically under Combiner Wars Legends.
>>
File: image.png (452KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452KB, 540x513px
>>5969433
because he was ready
>>
>>5969517
How much do you really want to spend on one transformer?
>>
>>5969517
Well, the practical answer is Budget Constraints.

If anything I think the TR headmasters could use a bit more paint, especially since after wave 1 they went with the unpainted diaclone figure look and it's cheap and awful as shit.

To be fair though, the Blacksmith Headmasters aren't all that great. The transformations are just turning around and folding over the balljointed legs, the arms only got forward and back, and the heads don't move at all. On top of that you have a bunch of partsforming bits to keep track of, and adapter parts if you want to use them for anything.

The makeshift alt modes are cute and the figures themselves are pretty adorable, but they're not all that great as a headmaster solution. They would have been better off making headmasters that worked with and color-matched all the derelict G1 headmaster bodies on ebay without making them known characters, and having the need for adapter plates and shit.
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.