[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite figure reviewer on youtube? Just found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (306KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
306KB, 3000x1688px
Who's your favorite figure reviewer on youtube?

Just found Rick's NERD LIFE!! channel. He's actually more tolerable than Shartimus.
>>
>>5967493
someone who is dead.
>>
Are you saying Shartimus is bad?
>>
>>5967576
DUDE
SICK
LMAO
>>
>he watches people seriously review toys on YouTube.
>>
>>5967584
Says the guy posting on a toy subforum.
>>
>>5967584
>he relies on a bunch of shitposting faggots on a FBI's /toy/ board
>>
>>5967589
Least I'm not shilling for the BBTS.
>>
wotafa
thew

JOBBY
O
B
B
Y
>>
>>5967638
Fucking yes swivel my ass daddy
>>
File: save me.png (1MB, 1147x671px) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
1MB, 1147x671px
This underrated mother fucker right here
>>
Fwooshrobo
Toy Galaxy
Bobby Skullface
Knerdout
>>
>>5967917
Oh, and for weeb shit, Type V3 and Mecha Gaikotsu
>>
youheidx is GOAT
>>
>>5967638
>>5967912
>>5967913
Jobby keeps getting better
stickitinmyass
>>
>>5967493
i like fwoosh
>>
>>5967622
What a noble person, you honor us with your presence.
>>
I like the Fwoosh guy but really all I need is someone with a good camera who goes over articulation and doesn't take forever.
>>
Vangelus is my go to toy man.
>>
>>5967918
Mechagaikotsu is definately the best for figma reviews, he doesn't waste time and is funny when he needs to be instead of trying to make jokes the whole time.
>>
>>5967573
Mmmmbye. ;_;
>>
>>5967576

He'd be better if he wasn't a huge shill
>>
>>5967638
>>5967912
>>5967913
>>5967926

I'd say he keeps getting worse.

too many forced memes and lolsorandom noises.
>>
>>5969081
This, compare his earlier videos to the memefests he puts out nowadays. Fame got over his head, and he keeps getting worse the more subs he gets. >>5967913 Underrated my ass.

Can vouch for youheidx, thebuilderstv is great too. Reviews don't need to be 20 mins long of a guy who won't shut up about how good the toy is. Show don't tell should be the reviewer's mantra
>>
Rocco Botte has the best monthly fig updates in the business
>>
>>5967493
Whichever ones that don't spend a whole minute shilling BBTS at the top of their lungs.
>>
>>5967913
He tries to be like Filthy Frank
>>
>>5967493
>Who's your favorite figure reviewer on youtube?

Don't have one. Hate them all.
>>
CaptainMckayRandom. He's more a stopmotion animator than a reviewer, so I wouldn't expect consistent stuff, but he does do reviews fairly often and he's a relaxing guy to watch.

Otherwise, I just look for amateur reviewers who aren't over-the-top when I really wanna know about a figure.
>>
This guy is a freaking savage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC-D6rOCIwU
>>
Glenn Web
>>
>>5968036
this
>>
Shartimus is awful. "Paint sculpt" isn't a thing. It's NOT a thing. What I mean to say is "Paint Sculpt" is not an existing term.
>>
What happened to the spooky guy who did reviews? That was kinda fun
>>
>>5969078
Yeah, but you can tell when he's shilling.
>>
Bobby Skullface. I could do without the skits though.
>>
>>5969758
Skullface without the skits is like Vangelus without the subtitles, man

It just ain't right
>>
File: 1464518147427.jpg (64KB, 566x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464518147427.jpg
64KB, 566x600px
Pre haircut Thew
Vangelus
Youhei DX
Wotafa

Seriously jesus what happened to Thew being fun and somewhat cynical with some subtle references and wordplay? Now he's just SPEAKING IN ALLCAPS and trying way too fucking hard. Before I'd watch some 3min review from him and immediately run to ebay to get whatever he's talking about, and now he's borderline annoying, unless he's smashing the shit out of something.
>>
>>5969758
But his skits are actually funny, and typically under 10 seconds.
>>
>>5969778
he's been infected with "progressiveness"
>>
>>5969778
It all went downhill once Thew started getting noticed by online stores and getting sent samples. Well, that, and mainstream Transformers are pretty shitty quality now. It seems he's more interested in 3P now, despite his poking fun at rabid 3P fanboyism in the past.
>>
File: pixel-dan.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
pixel-dan.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
"Hello, Guys!

I'm Pixel-Dan and you read this in my voice"

But seriously, I hate that guy, and the other with psycho smile
>>
>>5970097
>you read this in my voice"
No I didn't as I have never heard of him until the viral level marketing here on /toy/ in the past week.
>>
>>5970109
what about Diego Doom?
>>
>>5969118
this, although truthfully they are often far from monthly
>>
>>5970139
fantastic
fantastic
fantastic

is that guy okay?
>>
>>5967493
WTF is up with him and Feet? He even cums to guy feet. fucking creepy.
>>
>>5969778

Don't forget

"Guys, gals and non-binary PALS"
>>
>>5970097
Don't like Dan myself but I do enjoy that he does put some work into reviewing and displaying shit. Way too much is just reviewers fucking around trying to open the box, poor lighting, and constantly pulling the toy away to mess with it so it's out of frame or out of focus.
>>
>>5970565
and is definitely very nice very neat and very cool!
>>
This can be a fucking joke!!! The asshole don't move the articulations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biN9gxKgqtU
>>
>>5970915
it's called a foot fetish, anon.
>>
>>5970969
did he really say that? what video?

i havent watched thew in a few years
>>
>>5971805
I know but kids watch his shit no? Guy is cumming all over off camera when he sees damn toes.
>>
>>5972531
kids don't buy toys
>>
>>5969104
while I don't really want to get into a shit flinging contest over ecelebs I feel Jobby has at least a degree of self awareness that makes his videos funny also while yes he does feel very Frankish this might of been the only way for his content to evolve in his eyes. His reviews are still fairly straight foward if not a bit more memey. personally some other flaws about him is that he never watches half the shit he reviews. But he has and is doing some cool model kit shit. So there still enjoyment to be found in his content. However like you said he is not underrated at least not any more personally I would like to remind people of this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPQtGFDIGQ
now he is underrated
>>
>>5973881
I couldn't even make it through 1 minute. Why do people think that yelling everything is funny?
>>
>>5973893
That is a good question
if I had to guess, it would maybe have to do with it being some kind of positive stimulant.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.