[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paypal is not working but want to get back to collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gay gaelish woman yelling.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay gaelish woman yelling.png
583KB, 1280x720px
>paypal is not working but want to get back to collecting
>want to get one figma
>ask a friend of a friend that regularly orders shit from amiami
>95 dollars total for a 35 dollars figma
>mfw
How expensive have shipping from AmiAmi got, guys?
>>
File: 3c7.jpg (58KB, 341x599px) Image search: [Google]
3c7.jpg
58KB, 341x599px
>>5965546
If that's for sure the right price for the figma and you live in America, sounds to me like you're getting fleeced
>>
>>5965549
I'm not in America but my country is pretty much in front of Japan.
>>
File: 1472429253550.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1472429253550.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>5965546
>$60 shipping
>trusting a friend that orders regularly
uh huh
>>
>>5965546
Why dont you just Pay with a card at AmiAmi or open a new paypal? Or try to resolve whatever issue with paypal.
Unless of course your paypal was locked for non payment or fraudulant activity. In which case get fucked.

Sounds like your "friend" is ripping you off. Probably adding a few figma for himself as a middleman fee.
>>
>>5965556
>my country is pretty much in front of Japan.
so in asia? over there you must have local shops for that kinda shit. what kinda shithole country do you live in that shipping is $60 for a figma? its $20 for ems and less than $10 for sal to america
>>
>>5965562
I know.
I still literally sent them screencaps with the price and exchange rates.

>>5965565
I wish I could ask for a credit card and pay with that but in my country the banks literally extort you into using it every month or else they'll charge you for some bullshit maintenance fees.

>>5965569
The Pacific Ocean gets in the middle, senpai.
>>
>>5965585
there is no way in hell shipping is 60 bones unless he also ordered a lot of big ass shit.
>>
>>5965726
He's pushing the whole shipping cost of his stuff to his friend.
>>
>>5965546
8 euros? What the hell man
>>
>>5965778
This. Your friend is fucking you in your lips, I'd say order it yourself
>>
While OP is either exaggerating or retarded, I will agree that amiami's shipping is fucking ridiculous, they charge on average $20 per order which is absolutely unheard of
>>
>>5971609
Japan Post raised prices on international shipping in June. 2000 yen is now the baseline for EMS, it's not just Amiami.
>>
>>5965585

>The Pacific Ocean gets in the middle, senpai.

So you are either mexican, or from a shithole in south america
>>
you're getting ripped off
>>
>>5965546
Op is not saying what Figma he's ordering , so i bet it's not a $35 Figma .

Or you pick DHL shipping , lol
>>
>>5977949
What's wrong with DHL? I haven't ordered anything in a while but I thought they added that option to assuage EMS being so expensive?
>>
>>5965546
I just learned that I could have saved $20 on the PAK Gabranth by buying it on Amazon at the negligible expense of having to wait until February for it. So it's so bad that I can get shit cheaper on Amazon, apparently.

>inb4 >PAK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.