[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /toy/ I don't come here very often but I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 201006114.png (260KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
201006114.png
260KB, 300x450px
Hey /toy/ I don't come here very often but I was thinking of picking up a Predator figure.

I was thinking of either getting the S.H. Wolf figure or maybe something from NECA. Thoughts?
>>
a lot of variety with neca
>>
>>5960564

The Monsterarts are crap. Plain and simple.
>>
>>5960564

NECA. Obviously.
>>
>>5960564
Neca offers tons of different predators so you should probably find at least one that fits your taste.
If you just want a generic predator i do suggest the Neca AvP ones since they have great articulation and lots of accessories, however, if you want the look of the first movie you should wait a little longer, soon they will be releasing the ultimate version of both Jungle and City Hunter.
>>
>>5960564
Hot Toys. You can pick most of them up fairly cheaply on Mandarake.
>>
>>5961004
Oh really? How much longer exactly?

>>5961009
I'll check it out.
>>
If you want the original Preditor, get the Revoltech.
>>
>>5961537

NECA stuff is usually around $20-25.
>>
>>5961589
Ignore this anon, OP, hes trolling you, revoltech sucks
>>
NECA will probably give you the most bang for your buck.
If you got money to burn then the Hot Toys, they'll run ya anywhere from $100-$300 tho
>>
>>5961009
>>5961619
I checked out their classic Predator and it looks great. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the skulls on its waist, a damn shame.
>>
>>5960564
SH Figuarts Wolf is great, his articulation blows any Neca predator out of the water. Though I still prefer Neca's overall for movie accuracy and variety.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.