[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you gonna get these /toy/? http://www.ign.com/articles/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Are you gonna get these /toy/?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/07/nycc-2016-wwe-and-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-team-up-for-new-hybrid-action-figures
>>
Macho Man, yes. I have the Mattel Legends of that outfit, should be sweet as fuck.
>>
>>5955626
Why are there only three of them? No Leo?
>>
>>5955648
I don't see what u did thar
>>
Fuck yeah I can't wait
>>
>>5955648
why are these 4 Raphaels wearing different colored bandanas?
>>
>>5955626
Raph looks cool, and Mikey is fine

Leo shouldnt be wearing purple pads. Thats dumb.

Donatello/Undertaker both wear purple so why is he wearing orange??
>>
>>5955626
No Hulk Hogan?
>>
>>5955864
Has no connection to WWE right now ever since they parted ways when his racism was exposed
>>
>>5955626
Might have to grab that Stinger Raph. Pretty cool.

Accessories for each

Raph: black baseball bat, kendo stick, and trash can lid

Leo: chain whip, folding chair, US Championship

Donnie: scythe, shovel, old school world heavyweight championship

Mikey: trash can, sunglasses, fire extinguisher, and what looks like a stepladder.
>>
>>5955864
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>5955626
Macho Mikey is amazing.
I'll pass on the rest.
>>
Macho Mike for sure.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Slasher Turtles when?
>>
>>5955626
Going to wait who they use for The Rock.
>>
Macho Mike and Cena Leo look great.

Surprised Sting is Raph and not Stone Cold.
>>
>>5956590
He does dabble in vigilantism sometimes. And the red theme works well with the red scorpion.
>>
>>5955851
>Raph looks cool
>>5955885
>Might have to grab that Stinger Raph
>wcwfags
Found the white trash
>>
>>5956620
What does that have to do with anything... I think I watched one part of one episode of wcw in my life, was the giant fighting like 5 jobbers. I just think sting looks cool, and Raph is my favourite ninja turtle so that's why I'm interested. I think Leo as Cena looks best of the group but I doubt I'd get more than one, in which case why not my favourite? And I'm not answering to justify my choice, just voicing that I think your contribution to the thread was stupid. I assume you were trying to be funny, but it certainly wasn't.
>>
If these do well, maybe we'll get more of them?

>Leo as Zach Ryder
>Mikey as Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Dude Love/Mankind
>Raph as Raven
>Donatello as Bret Hart
>>
>>5956870
I'd like to see Don as Bobby The Brain Heenan. It just makes sense somehow, even though he's not exactly heroic. And a huge Krang android body Andre the Giant. My god, just imagine...
>>
>>5955626

Why yes, I would love an Arun Ra Donatello.
>>
>>5956323
>mickey myers
>donny krueger

Fuck. When were these released? Sure as fuck didnt see em in the early 90s late 80s...
>>
only if they make chris benoit, eddie guerro and owen hart figures
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgkHLKUn3k
>>
>>5960949

Customs. Created by deathbytoys on instagram.
>>
>>5955626
um .. hell yes?

wish raph was macho man tho, but either way. Was a big fan of the weird ass alternate costumes they put the 80's/90's turtles in so I'll support this.
>>
>>5955851
>Donatello/Undertaker both wear purple so why is he wearing orange?
His knee pads are brown.
>>
>>5961440
That's still not any better
>>
>>5956620
>not liking wcw

nice contrarian tastes faggot
>>
>>5961990
What's that? I couldn't hear you through your white trash drawl accent and public eduction upbringing.
>>
File: 1434007985358-0.jpg (45KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1434007985358-0.jpg
45KB, 359x391px
>>5962177
>eduction
>>
>>5956620
>>5962177
Vince McMahon, don't you have a show to rewrite right now?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.