[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the opportunity to grab OWG WarGreymon from a local shop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: BAN16671.jpg (42KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
BAN16671.jpg
42KB, 752x564px
I have the opportunity to grab OWG WarGreymon from a local shop for a reasonable price. And while i'm generally not too anal about this kind of thing, I'd really like to get the matching MetalGarurumon instead of one of the older verisons.

I could have sworn I saw it a few months back but cant seem to find any evidence of it being out now. Did I misinterpret something somewhere?

And could someone give me the run down again about what was not so good about the old D-arts releases? I recall people not being all too thrilled with them.
>>
>>5948029
If you see the figuarts version going for a good price then definitely pick it up, it looks gorgeous and the proportions are vastly improved.

I have the D-Arts (literally bought it the day before the Figuarts was announced) and it's only ok. The D-Arts has more cartoonish proportions, kinda like it was based on a picture from a trading card.
>>
File: owgomni.png (283KB, 527x303px) Image search: [Google]
owgomni.png
283KB, 527x303px
>>5948029
there is no owg metalgarurumon, maybe in the future?

pic related is the only other owg figure so far

I prefer owg wargreymon because of the proportions and color scheme like >>5948147 said
>>
>>5948147
>>5948157
>no OWG M-Garuru
What a pain.

Anyone got pictures of OWG Wargrey with one of the existant Garurus?
>>
>>5948029
D-arts WG wasnt terrible at all. Except for the loose-connected claws.
>>
I prefer the D-Arts.
>>
>>5949229
Mine has floppy as fuck shoulders.
>>
I think the head look really bad you can look at this point

if you dont mind it go for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg9ZtTnj8YQ
>>
File: IMG_8829.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8829.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Sadly no OWG MetalGarurumon exists, even in proto form. Have hope though. They made 2/3rds of the OWG trio. Stands to reason they'll finish the trio. With Tamashii Nations later this month, maybe we'll see info on that, and maybe an update on FiguartsZERO Diablomon.
>>
>>5951661
If MG isnt announced, i would just suggest getting the one that's out now, while it's still out now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.