[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>constantly find rogue one toys at walmart weeks before october

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (158KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 480x512px
>constantly find rogue one toys at walmart weeks before october 1st
>fucking retarded walmart employees that reek of shit wont sell it to you because of street date
>oct 1 comes and now there impossible to find
Tell me again what the fucking point of street dates are again?
>>
>>5940535
Walmart employee here. Walmart does not care about toys. I saw a bunch of rogue one toys last week and our department manager of toys is a lazy piece of shit that never does anything.
>>
>street date

kek. anyways next time either steal them or realize these are going to be everywhere in a couple weeks.
>>
>>5940535
Kek got the droid from the 6' for $12.89 then they caught on and took off shelves
>>
File: 4122448_std.jpg (14KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
4122448_std.jpg
14KB, 360x268px
>>5940535
>be me
>find R1 toys at Wal-Mart
>take them to the self-checkout
>they don't scan
>employee cant find them in the system
>fiddles around, finds some generic category in the system
>Ring up @ $10.83 each.
mfw
>>
>>5940773
I had that happen at KMart once with Fall of Cybertron stuff but I didn't argue because fuck KMart.
>>
>>5941024
This happened to me when the first TF movie came out, had old camaro bee and another deluxe.

>checkout nigga rude and pulls them from my hand
>bitch to corporate
>manager gives me 50$ giftcard to buy them when they can sell them.
>>
>>5940659
I guess my question is why do they have them in the first place?
>>
>>5943674
To tease you.
>>
>>5944910
No, seriously, whats the real reason for them? There must be some dumb corperate rational for them.
>>
>>5948442
it's to drum up sales by making it seem more important than it is, like a triple A video game or huge blockbuster movie.
>>
>>5948442
probably some marketing/psychology experiment demonstrated that the desire for a product and the need to buy it is heightened when you hold something you can't have vs just seeing a pic of it

>look at all these goods we literally have in physical form, they'll be in hot demand soon
>you can hold it for now, but what if they get sold out when they're up for purchase?
>better keep an eye on the date and make sure to snap one up as soon as we let you
>remember how good it feels to have this product in your hands
>oy vey, don't forget to buy it or you'll only feel regret for missing out
>>
File: IMG_5320.jpg (28KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5320.jpg
28KB, 236x314px
>>5948458
I thought that putting the figure out before the release was from stockers accidentally putting the product out too early?
>>
>>5948554
yeah between that and >>5948452 I probably overanalyzed shit as usual
>>
>>5948554

It is.
>>
>>5948458
>>that green text

Oh sure! Blame the Jews! It's only what everyone in the world's been doing for the past 5,000yrs, why break from tradition?!

I'm descended from a Jew (father, my mother raised me Methodist after she divorced), and in all seriousness I got a good laugh out of that, >>5948458 .
>>
>>5948577
Prepare for a gassing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.