[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Properties you think it's insane they have no/few toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

ITT: Properties you think it's insane they have no/few toys for

How the fuck isn't there a billion DQ figures?
>>
You've never been to Japan have you?
>>
U knoe?
cos I knoe
>>
File: FIG-IPN-2887.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-2887.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
Bandai are such quitters
>>
crash bandicoot
>>
In Japan, Rockman strangles with toy lines outside of model kits and candy toys.

In Japan, Kunio-Kun was huge but had NO MERCHANDISE
>>
There are tons are you high?
Even an individual weapon collection with miniatures of every single weapon and armor in the series
>>
>>5937312
There were a few, back when he was relevant.
>>
File: tron-uprising.jpg (272KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tron-uprising.jpg
272KB, 1000x563px
Wish we would've got anything from uprising.
Hell, 3a likes making shit with strange proportions, uprising's character design seems like it'd be right up their ally.

Pipe dream would be figuarts anything from Tron.
>>
File: Tron_01_905.jpg (132KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
Tron_01_905.jpg
132KB, 900x608px
>>5938391
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3000x1000px
fucking borderlands. 2k games in general, I guess, but you have no idea how much I'd love to have good borderlands character figures.
>>
Hey exist. They are just in japan. If you need a reason as to why america wont import tbem look at all the pokemon and yokai watch shelf warmkng at tru
>>
>>5938402
Neca said it was a flop. Their word is the holiest of /toy/ purities.
>>
Until very recently, Metroid.
>>
>>5936237
Law and order
>>
I'm generally surprised there hasen't been Akame Ga Kill figures, With all the animustuff that's constantly being produced.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5938411
And look at that a huge ficking flop no lne wants it
>>
File: k02wcm3mhiky2lwagljd.jpg (304KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
k02wcm3mhiky2lwagljd.jpg
304KB, 960x540px
>>5938425
>>
File: MEKAKUCITY_RECORDS.png (1MB, 2000x786px) Image search: [Google]
MEKAKUCITY_RECORDS.png
1MB, 2000x786px
There's s lot of potential for figures here, but not that many accessory ideas..

>Shintaro with can of coke and phone with Ene on the screen
>>
>>5937641
There are lots of small collectables, but DQ is lacking in high-quality and articulated figures of characters. There are a couple, but not as many as expected.

I'm surprised DQ doesn't get any scale figures or nendoroids.
>>
>>5936237
I want articulated figures of Tales of characters, but no, have statues instead!
I just want an articulated Lloyd or Yuri
>>
>square enix could have been making Dragon Quest PAKs for the past eight years
They neglect this franchise so much.
>>
Call of Duty.
>>
>>5938402
those designs are all shit tbdesu
>>
>>5938407
I fucking hate NECA. They did the worst chaarcters first in every line that flopped, and then wonder why people are pissed.

They don't even do market research. "hey lets make the two worst zombies from L4D and make no survivors because they're boring! Nobody wants them anyway right?" "hey lets make the two most important characters from borderlands that shitty fucking claptrap and that one bandit on the cover, they're the most important, right?" "hey lets make resident evil figures and give them no fuckin articulation, what do you mean the re-releases aren't selling!"

God damn, like five minutes of research would've made them more money then they got. ffs they annoy the shit out of me.
>>
>>5942710

I think they even had prototypes for Zer0 and Salvador from BL2.
>>
File: pic_20.jpg (64KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
pic_20.jpg
64KB, 600x338px
>>5942710
I feel you. Neca is honestly my least favorite toy company and every time I hear a figure announced by them from a series I like it's a stab in my heart; especially when it's the only fucking shot a series is gonna get to have figures and they blow it by being incompetent retards like they have so many times before.
>>
>>5942710
Truth. All memes aside Neca can push out some quality stuff, but man they are absolutly retarded when it comes to licensing choices.

They fucking made figures for twilight, hunger games, and intersteller but bloodborne? Noooooo way!

And yes, they literally are able to make bloodborne figures at any time thanks to thier deal with sony
>>
Soul Eater
>>
File: 1411303537327.jpg (131KB, 1055x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411303537327.jpg
131KB, 1055x1024px
Bandai pls...
>>
>>5942710
I'm happy with the special infected we got, the other choices were hunter who just looks like a junkie hobo in a hoodie or the witch, which admittedly us toy creeps would love but most would pass on because "ew girl". Tank would be deluxe and too risky for untested line.
>>
>>5944771
Holy shit, this.
I'd be all over almost any manufacturer's line of Soul Calibur figs. Figma, Figuarts, Revo, shit even Neca.
>>
>>5936237
Why the fuck would anyone wane Dairy Queen figures?
>>
Where the fuck is the Dark Souls merch?
>>
>>5945080

FROM is a tiny ass company. They might not want to bother with the deals it takes to make toys. How well did their Armored Core kits/toys do?
>>
>>5938391
After have much TRON's image with retailers got fucked due to the Tron movie (Tron toys were on MEGA clearance and shelfwarming so bad we still find them today in brick and mortar stores) that we will never see a Tron toyline again
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.