[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to pose some figures on my desk for once >cat comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: is this real life.jpg (32KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
is this real life.jpg
32KB, 450x410px
>decide to pose some figures on my desk for once
>cat comes over and snaggletooths them so they fall over

anyone know this feel
>>
No, I have dogs
>>
>>5932650
I only pose my figures with stands on my desk OP. my cat thankfully moves carefully around them anyway
>>
My cat only once leaned on them but he didn't find it very comfortable so he never did it again.
And he doesn't take interest in things that don't move so I generally trust him around my toys.
>>
>he doesn't keep his cat in a detolf.
>>
>>5932809

This
>>
My cat is a bro and only jumps on tables and shelves if they're empty. He won't even sit on my couch if someone is there. I lucked out.
>>
>>5932809
>>5932907
Smug dogposter won't be so smug once he finds his toys all chewed up
>>
>>5933316
I dunno bout smuglord over there but my dog doesn't chew toys that aren't his. He's very well behaved. Too bad cats basically can't be trained :^)
>>
I don't have a cat cause cats suck.
>>
File: 875328643786.png (569KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
875328643786.png
569KB, 800x552px
>>5933316
Speaking of dog-chewed toys,

>scrolling through eBay
>see this
>they're trying to get their full money back on completely ruined figures

Embarrassing, why would you even list this glue factory fodder? It's still up, they've marked it down to $16.98 now.

>>5933596
That's because most cats don't need any training, they're already naturally well-behaved and don't fuck things up if you've already given them their own toys and scratching board. OP is dumb for allowing his cat to roam an area where it shouldn't be. He probably pets it on his desk and has made it feel welcome there.
>>
>>5933656
Those look terrible, not even goodwill would want those.
>>
>>5932650
Time to euthanize.
>>
My cat knows it's place and doesn't go up on things outside of its cat tree
>>
>>5933774
>This

>>5933596
Cats can be trained, I made sure mine knew what toys were his, and where he was and wasn't allowed to go. Bed-okay, dresser/desk-not okay. (I also taught him to sit, lay down, sit up, and play dead.)
>>
>>5933316
>>5932650
I have cats, and they do this too.
Generally only little dogs and weird cats do this and generally because they're bored, un-exercised, and or anxious from separation.
Remember to push your cat off the forbidden areas every time/chase them off and to tire out your ankle biters.
My cat's aren't allowed in my room.
>>
>>5934665
>My cat's aren't allowed in my room.
>not snuggling with soft kitty

disgraceful
>>
>>5933767
>euthanize
>not selling it as a meal to the gooks
>>
>>5932650
>you have a cat
>cats are infamous for knocking shit off of tables/counters/desks/etc
>decides to put figures on desk
>cat knocks shit over
How did you not see this coming?
>>
File: 20150930_202110.jpg (558KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20150930_202110.jpg
558KB, 2048x1152px
>>5934901
Us cat owners live in a dream-like state where we believe that we have good little kitties who are well behaved and not little assholes who climb on, play with, and chew on everything in sight.
>>
>>5932650
>cats
I found your problem
>>
>>5934665
>generally because they're bored, un-exercised, and or anxious from separation.

Yep. My young cat misbehaved like this all the time because she was stuck alone in my apartment all day while I was at work. I'd been wanting to for a while so I got a second kitty and after a couple of weeks of getting used to each other they were basically best friends and my first cat had calmed down immensely and acted almost like an entirely different cat.
>>
File: 2015-11-03 11.23.06.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03 11.23.06.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
My cat is a good cat, he doesn't go on my desk at all.

My sister's cats on the other hand
>Pilgore - kitten that likes coming up behind my monitor and attacking my hands while I type or knocking my minifigures off the shelves
>Duchess - old lady who likes climbing in my lap and napping awkwardly or my desk while I'm at my comp
>Sagan - super chatty and wont leave you alone if you dont talk to her
>Biggie Smalls - non issue
>>
>>5932650
I don't let my kitties into my office. I've had a few instances of minor chewing damage and stuff getting knocked over/broken. It's a love/hate, mostly annoyed relationship. They are purebred Maine Coons, too...so they're big and never stop acting like young cats.
>>
My cat only ever attacks Satsuki for some reason like those shoulder spires are some kind of an affront towards cat-god.

What I've done is surround her with Gamera and that fuckhuge 2014 goji and now he doesn't.
>>
My cats are really well behaved. Back when my collection was just starting they would stick their faces into my stuff but I'd just annoy them until they learned to stop. My old cat is too frail to jump high enough to do any damage and my young cat has some perches and a cat condo that he likes to hang out in, so he never feels compelled to jump onto really high things. It's interesting too because the young one was a stray and he fucked our furniture up when we got him but he's super well behaved now.
>>
>cat doesn't jump into desk or bother desk-dwellers
nice

>she patrols around the glass cabs and will jump into a shelf full of display pieces if she sees them open
fuck

>she now recognizes the sound of glass panels opening/swinging open and will run into the toy room as soon as she hears it.
shit fuck
>>
>posing around with my Vulcanlog Venom Snake figure
>cat comes back and knocks the knife he was holding out of his hand and onto the floor
>haven't seen it since despite intense looking
It's an easily replaceable accessory since knives are common but I'm still slightly mad.
>>
>>5934981
EW is she sucking your nipple
>>
>>5932902
Cats and dogs and you are the major generators of dust in your room
>>
File: IMG_3344.jpg (747KB, 1685x1123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.jpg
747KB, 1685x1123px
>>5936241
FIGARRO IS A BOY YOU SICK FUCK

And no, he's suckling my knuckle.
>>
My cats are not allowed in the bedroom or hobby room, and I keep anything downstairs in a detolf. But invariably the second I open the detolf to swap stuff out, my one cat will hustle over and put a single fang deep into whatever it is before I can react. I've even tried shutting her in the bathroom before I start but I swear to fuck the little bitch has figured out doorknobs.
>>
File: 1466225475489.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1466225475489.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>5934934
>>
>>5936268
Your kitty is adorable and I like his name
>>
File: IMG_2070.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
The pets are pretty laid back, pic-related the default pose you'll ever really find our cat 'Pete' in. They've never really done anything to the collection, just weirdly keep a fixed unbreakable stare on two certain figures at random times; though it helps with a minor defect on one of them a bit.
>>
>>5933656
oh noo caat
>>
File: 1455831564321.jpg (602KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455831564321.jpg
602KB, 1600x1200px
>not having the clearly superior pet
plebs, ye lot.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.