[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent $85.00 on this '14 SDCC Exclusive Negan. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 162x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 162x310px
I just spent $85.00 on this '14 SDCC Exclusive Negan.

Is there something wrong with me, /toy/?
>>
File: duganwalkingdeadfeatured-940x0.jpg (130KB, 940x449px) Image search: [Google]
duganwalkingdeadfeatured-940x0.jpg
130KB, 940x449px
>>5917302
>>
>paying over $10 for McFarlane stuff
>2016
I'd say there is something very wrong with you.
>>
>>5917306

It's all equally useless desu
>>
>>5917302
There's nothing wrong with you. You're a multi-millionaire right?
>>
>>5917302
If it makes you happy and you have the money, why not
>>
You're clearly not spending it on pussy, so go nuts. You do you.
>>
Yes because you could've bought the two pack with him and Glenn for $60.
>>
>>5917302
nah. Negan is a top tier husbando.

Luckily I got him around when he first came out for only $30, before his aftermarket price sky rocketed.
>>
>>5917302
Not really, it's been 150-200 dollars for the coloured version for the longest time. Especially if you got it mint in box that's a real good deal.
However you could've gotten the SDCC two pack for roughly the same and gotten Glenn with it, might've been a bit cheaper.
BUT that two pack doesn't include the Iron and does have a blood splattered paintjob, so you are better off getting this figure, in the long haul it'll be worth more than the SDCC one.
>>
File: 885.jpg (24KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
885.jpg
24KB, 375x500px
>>5917302
I have one MOC somewhere in my closet that I should sell while the hype is at an all time high.

I paid $75 for the piece of shit in pic related. He can't pose for shit and sits in my detolf giving me the finger so I can remember what an asshole I am.
>>
>>5917302
No, I considered it, because of the popularity that the character is about to receive this figure is going to become a lot fucking harder to get.

I wouldn't regret it and I don't think you will as he's a pretty cool figure.
>>
Yes. I got it for $25 when Skybound had it on their webstore and it was just barely worth that.
>>
>>5917860
Why dont you just resell it? You could get 50 easy. Not even that bad of a loss.
>>
>>5917302

85 bucks for Kirkman's favorite Mary Sue of all time? Sure. Why not?
>>
>>5917302
oh there's a steven segal figure now?
>>
>>5919780
The ones that sell for $50s are the chinese knockoffs. mine was purchased before those started showing up
>>
>>5919836
>le any major character who I dislike is a Mary Sue meme
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.