[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Laika will never sell one of their puppets or a barebones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>tfw Laika will never sell one of their puppets or a barebones version of them
>>
>>5915354
They sell them in auctions.
>>
File: kubo.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
kubo.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
I'd never be able to afford to buy an actual puppet, but I'll settle for half decent figures.

>tfw no Matthew Mcconaubeetle to fight my monster figures
>>
>>5915364
This.

They had a huge auction where they sold everything from art to sets and accessories and even the puppets. It was pretty amazing and very expensive. I came close to getting a couple things, but was always outbid by one of the people in the room.

There was this crazy girl who picked up the majority of the puppets. When she started bidding on something, most people just stopped because they knew she'd win anyway.
>>
>>5915354
>being so new that you don't even remember them doing exactly that 2 years ago and it having numerous threads
>>
>>5915526
I went to that auction. I wanted that shoe puppet from boxtrolls so badly.
>>
>>5915354
>>5915492
Is Ashley Wood making a movie?
>>
>>5916645
Strangely enough - to a degree yes. But with Die Antwoord.
>>
>>5916801
Honestly that sounds pretty perfect.
>>
>>5915354
Ugh, I actually bought a set of the Mcdonalds toys from Kubo just because I wanted SOMETHING from this movie. I loved it.
There is a statue of Kubo going for pretty damn high prices that looks fantastic.
>>
>>5915526
>>5915364
I didn't know
Fuck the winners must be swimming in cash, hope they put them in good use
>>
>>5915364
fpbp

Saw Other Mum on some auction site like a year ago
>>
>>5916801
Wait he's helping them with their post-album movie? How?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.